CUMDUMP and STDs

TwinkSlut24

Hi,

I’m 24 years old and just had my bareback initiation with 2 guys on Grindr. It was supposed to be with condoms but I lost control when they were pounding me and asked them to cum in me - they did. Mind blowing pleasure and my first time having gay sex. While I’ve liked girls I have longed to be a submissive bottom and to get my holes filled. After this encounter I got on Prep and have been taking raw loads about 4 times a week. I can’t stop and literally all I think about. I want to take unlimited loads, and am worried about other STDs besides HIV and particularly herpes. Advice? Supposed to be doing a gangbang tomorrow (6 guys) and it’s going to be bareback.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

The more research I’ve done into herpes and other STIs has helped set my mind at ease about it more. Get tested regularly so you can treat whatever you get. Regarding herpes and genital warts, I would inspect every dick to make sure the guy isn’t having an outbreak. As I understand it, however, it is possible (albeit less likely) to transmit herpes even if the person does not have any visible sores. The more I looked into herpes specifically, it seems like it’s less serious than it’s made out to be. My impression was that a significant percentage of the population has it, and a significant percentage of the people who have it never have an outbreak. Doctors won’t test for it unless asked specifically to do so or you have symptoms, and insurance companies often won’t pay for testing. That tells me it’s relatively common and benign.

Gather more information, and then protect yourself as well as you can before, during, and after sex. If you do that, you can go forth and be confident taking as many loads as you want.

• Upvote 1

You will get STIs being a cumdump. End of story. Take PrEP, get vaccinated against hepatitis A & B, and HPV, and get tested regularly so that the others you will pick up can be treated.

All STIs can now be prevented, cured or managed. That’s not to say it’s pleasant, but you get to have bareback sex. It’s up to you to decide if that’s a good trade off.

Edited by subBottomKink
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Herpes is forever when you get it. A lot of people have mild symptoms, but some have extreme pain.

HPV infection is also a certainty. You will only know about it if you happen to get warts. They can grow inside your anus. There is no treatment, except to remove the warts surgically. Some of the many HPV strains are largely asymptomatic but can go on to cause anal cancer.

There's nothing inevitable about the shift from having a few raw encounters to exposing yourself to an endless stream of disease. You can choose to find a boyfriend/owner, or at least limit your risks. Youth is on your side for now.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, subBottomKink said:

You will get STIs being a cumdump. End of story. Take PrEP, get vaccinated against hepatitis A & B, and HPV, and get tested regularly so that the others you will pick up can be treated.

This is it in a nutshell with an emphasis on you will get STIs. The more often you offer up your holes, the more often you roll the dice, and the more often you roll the dice, the more likely it statistically becomes that you will have a bad roll, ie., catch something. In my experience, you may catch more than one at the same time, because a man whose practices allow him to become a spreader of disease usually involve him not getting tests or treatments, and fucking in sketchy environs. Not always, but often. Usually when I get knocked up, it’s with a combo.

The value of prevention, where possible, cannot be overstated, and it’s idiotic not to. Hep A & B and HPV are not to be taken lightly, so prevent them with the vaccines. You might, actually, already have herpes and not realize it. If you’ve ever has a cold sore in your mouth, that’s herpes. About half of people in the United States have herpes simplex 1, and about 1 in 6 have herpes simplex 2. Both are spread through simple skin-to-skin contact, and no visible lesion has to be present. Outbreaks tend to diminish over time. I’ve had herpes most of my adult life (likely got it from a simple kiss) and can’t remember the last time I had a symptom. So, you’ll very likely end up with it. You may have mild or no symptoms, and it’s easily managed with medication if needed. Hep C is serious, but effective treatment has emerged in just the last few years. No vaccine, though, so be sure to get tested.

All of this presumes you actually plan to go full no-load-refused cumdump. If you plan be more discriminating in your hookups, then as @Phallarchist points out above, you can limit your risk. Roll the dice fewer times, do what you can to make sure the dice are clean before you roll them. And if (when) you do become infected, don’t panic. You simply treat it, like any other ailment, and get on with your life.

I’ve had many of them myself. One of them, HIV, came within hours of killing me in 2014. I’m not only still here, I’m still giving up my ass to every man who wants it. But I also get tested frequently, and if I ever test positive/Detectable for anything, I yank my ass off the market until I’m clear because I refuse to put another man’s health at risk for the sake of a fuck. There are some who take the sullen attitude that since somebody gave them a disease it’s okay, or not their fault, if they pass it to someone else. Don’t be that guy. Taking responsibility for fucking clean helps keep the arena safe for all of us.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Disease and illness are part of the human condition. That’s one lesson this pandemic has taught us only too well.  You can wrap yourself in cotton wool and try to protect yourself from all harm, but is that really living?

Engaging in winter sports involves a high risk of serious injury, but millions choose to do it anyway.  Contact sports such as boxing, football or rugby involve additional risks such as head injury and brain damage, but millions choose to pursue such activities regardless.  Having lots of unprotected sex increases your risk of contracting STD’s, but millions balance that risk against the pleasure and fulfillment they receive from it, and choose the lifestyle of a cumdump.

Life and living involve risk: finding a level of risk you are comfortable with is something each individual has to grapple with as they proceed through life.  

• Like 1

Guest BBBlondie
On 1/15/2021 at 11:18 PM, TwinkSlut24 said:

Hi,

I’m 24 years old and just had my bareback initiation with 2 guys on Grindr. It was supposed to be with condoms but I lost control when they were pounding me and asked them to cum in me - they did. Mind blowing pleasure and my first time having gay sex. While I’ve liked girls I have longed to be a submissive bottom and to get my holes filled. After this encounter I got on Prep and have been taking raw loads about 4 times a week. I can’t stop and literally all I think about. I want to take unlimited loads, and am worried about other STDs besides HIV and particularly herpes. Advice? Supposed to be doing a gangbang tomorrow (6 guys) and it’s going to be bareback.

I am the same way. Can’t stay away, and love getting bred raw about 4 times a week also (sometimes more, if there’s 3-ways, groups, etc). I’ve gotten STIs and dealt with them successfully. I’m my opinion, it is definitely worth the trade! This is my hole right after a hot fuck

BDC28DF5-56F0-4601-945D-78CC161F4346.jpeg

STIs are an "occupational hazard" of barebacking...don't like STIs, shots hurt like hell...but, oh well, luv raw cock and seed (Raw is Law)...just another cock and seed craving bareback cum dump whore...And oh yeah, like all barebackers I've gotten gono, syph, etc....lucky I have a gay doc!!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

If you are having any Bareback Sex then there is Always a risk. If you use condoms sometimes and Bareback others there is still a risk. Some people think that older, out of shape or unattractive people are the only ones who get STI's and completely wrong. Fact: Anyone can be infected but the younger attractive people often end up having more sex partners and increasing your risk.

The most important thing is your health so doctors, medical bills and treatment options should be considered and be Honest with your doctor. Be direct and don't waste his time to take 10 minutes before you say why you are there. If you don't have a doctor or health insurance then most cities have clinics and health departments. If they try to embarrass or shame you just ask if they want it to spread around since you will not be back. It often sends them into shock and they stop harassing you.

My Doctor knows I am a POZ Bareback bottom that takes Loads in my ass. He doesn't approve but there is no shock if I catch something. 

• 3 weeks later...

You have to accept the fact that you are in risk for other STD's.

i'm being on prep for 3 years now, first i was a kind of scared about contracting STD's but was barebacking a lot with strangers i met online, after a few months i tested positive for the first time. had 3 STD's at the same time. but it wasn't scared at all. in fact i was feeling like a horny slut knowing i contracted the STD's.

i got treatment and after a week i was clean again and picked up my sex life where I left off. since then its become basic routine to test positive for STD's like almost every 3 months. i do not care anymore about it as far they can being treated (Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis etc)

Get the hpv vaccine, get the hep vaccines, stay on prep and you'll be fine.  you can treat all of the bacteria based stds.  Most gay men who bareback have herpes.  most are asymptomatic and never know it. some guys just have one outbreak and never have another.   It's so common that they don't even test for it. 

• Upvote 2

STD's will happen, period. Best you can do is take any jabs available to minimize the risk. If you experience something like genital warts and have to get them treated or have to take a painful Gono jab in the bum you may think you'll never want to take another raw cock ever but once healed you'll be right back into it. Yes, STD's are the trade off for the most amazing and mind blowing sex that comes with barebacking.