Fitting a cock that curves?

tj87

Guest PARTYPIGBEAR

My husband who is massively well endowed also has a cock that curves down. Now, both of us are tops, so we do not have a significant amount of experience with just he and I. I have learned, however, when “lining him up” as he is about to fuck a bottom, he must enter high, the bottom is then instructed to shift in a way allowing the curve to enter as if it was straight. If, and it has happened, the bottom expresses any form of uncomfortability, we flip him and enter doggie style. 
The prostate is located in, and immediately hook up toward the stomach. He is curved down, so when entering from behind the curve is the better positioned to hit/stimulate the prostrate. Because he is thick as well as long, it is with great consistency we achieve our goal. When this occurs the bottom has NEVER complained. He might be feeling discomfort but the positive sensations seem to outweighs any pain. 

As always that is just my opinion. 

On 1/24/2021 at 8:30 AM, tj87 said:

The most beautiful filthy top pig came into my life before COVID and began breeding me on the swimming-regular but there’s one issue preventing me from being his ultimate filthy bottom pig.

His cock is long and thick - not usually a problem - but it also curves down which hits the wrong spot inside me and I’ve not been able to find an angle that works for me.

Any suggestions?

I’ve got a similar fuck buddy - big cock that curves down. Try as I might, I can’t do missionary with him, but doggy is soooo good. He has a big wall mirror so i still get to see him frothing at the mouth while he pumps his load in me.

• Like 1

I generally like cocks that curve upwards cos then i can fully arch my back when he fucks me from behind. Then he can tongue my mouth or choke me from behind. 
if the cock curves downwards I find that laying flat on my belly works out well. If yout top can angle himself while he enters you, it should be ok. Sometimes he can even get your g spot if u guys can find the sweet spot between pain and pleasure 

Been thinking some on this, and everything that's been posted and I've found great success with BIG up-cuves by riding dick when we're both on our knees, or I'm being from fucked behind by shorter guys fucking up.. I reckon something like that with me bent over to make up for the change in curve.

Seems a few of the guys from pre-Pandemic days are circling me now like birds of prey - getting ready to bang as much cock in me as they can as lockdown seems to be easing and the vaccine is being rolled out. A charmer with huge pecs and a great cock (the kind you can take every day and still love it) messaged me that he'd got hold of some rapid-COVID tests from a mate and he wanted to do them with me so we could fuck.

..."I couldn't help but wonder, In the age of PreP, was a rapid-COVID test the new safe sex?"...