Most Loads Taken at One Time

TwinkSlut24

• 2 weeks later...

Being a CumDump for years now and loving it, I have many proud moments! My ultimate two load records are 43 in Mexico City over the course of 4 hours a few years back and 31 loads over 5 hours in LA. Most of the time when I get a cheap hotel room and position ass up it’s somewhere between 10 and 15 loads for the night. I have learned (at least for me) if I want to be a CumDump and take lots of loads, and service multiple cocks over the course of a night, it’s best if I organize it myself.  I’ve never had much luck with other guys (tops) organizing an event for me. The other great place for me is the LA Slammer; go in on a weekend night, later, get naked and positioned on the fuckbench against the wall in the dark room...never disappoints.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 5

21 minutes ago, Guygonebad said:

Being a CumDump for years now and loving it, I have many proud moments! My ultimate two load records are 43 in Mexico City over the course of 4 hours a few years back and 31 loads over 5 hours in LA. Most of the time when I get a cheap hotel room and position ass up it’s somewhere between 10 and 15 loads for the night. I have learned (at least for me) if I want to be a CumDump and take lots of loads, and service multiple cocks over the course of a night, it’s best if I organize it myself.  I’ve never had much luck with other guys (tops) organizing an event for me. The other great place for me is the LA Slammer; go in on a weekend night, later, get naked and positioned on the fuckbench against the wall in the dark room...never disappoints.

I miss that bench, and Slammer!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

On 2/24/2021 at 1:28 PM, CommunityCunt said:

17 in one 8 hour night for me. Rented a hotel room in DC and just waited ass up, posted on BBRTS, Grindr, sniffs, squirt, etc and just took all the cock I could get. Was picky too at the time so def turned down some older ugly guys. felt like such a cumdump after

What hotel's good for this?  I've wanted to do it but hesitated having too many guests in DC.

On 2/4/2021 at 12:43 PM, backdoorjimmy said:

When I was with my last boyfriend we did a lot of parties and my record number of tops was 10. They all bred me, but some of them bred me more than once or twice so I have no idea how many loads I actually took. If I had to guess it was maybe 15 but when it starts to get too high I can't keep track.

Excellent load count and I love your great gape too!

I hosted a gang bang at a hotel when I was on the road with work once  and took 11 loads that night. I was full of cum and very sore the next morning but I loved every minute of it and looking forward to doing it again! 

11 at the first Cum Union I went to in Sheffield.

I took more cocks than that and only counted those that said they were cumming/had cum inside me.

The next morning a guy on grindr popped up in the same hotel and be fucked me before I'd even hit the shower. He commented on how slick the lube was! 

• Upvote 1

I have a fuck buddy I usually top. But he's vers so I eventually let him in my ass. I should have let him in me so much earlier. He was a jackhammer. He just kept pounding my ass after cumming. Then he creamed it a second time. That's the most loads I've taken.

Who needs gang bangs when I have a top like him?

• Like 1

17 loads from 16 different people, i was being used by a random guy i found on grindr at a motel room he got, then he surprised me by saying that he will being find as many strangers as possible to come breed me. He gave me my first and last loads of the night. 16 different strangers i never knew used me. 17 if u include the original guy who i don't even know. After all i could think of was find more.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 3