A hard week...

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
38 minutes ago, Navi38 said:

Let me know if you guys are interested in me carrying on with this story or if you think it has run its course.  I have another chapter just about finished, I welcome any feedback.  I have seen a few typos and grammar errors but I am just writing as it flows as fast as I can type, so I am very sorry for some of the mistakes.  I do appreciate all the "tugs" you guys have been giving me on this.  This is my first time writing any type of story.

Thanks.

It’s a very hot story, please keep going with it.

Part 14

My alarm went off waking me out of a deep sleep which I really needed.  I got up and stretched, had no idea what day it was or time, there weren’t any cocks and I didn’t look at my phone to stop the alarm.  As I laid on the bed and did one final stretch, I looked up and for the first time saw the “load counter” it showed 132 next to that number was another “88”.  I picked up my phone and saw it was about 2am on Tuesday morning, for all intents and purposes I had been at this bath house since Saturday night, what kind of pig had I become.  That thought no longer bothered me it was more a challenged to see how deep my inner hog really goes.  I had finally accepted who I was a true no questions asked cock pig, don’t get me wrong I still love giving good dicking but now I loved getting it just as much.  I figured once I found David and Jacob I would ask them what the “88” number was about.  I found a stack of clean towels in the little private bathroom wrapped it around my waist and went to go find David and Jacob.

I walked around and guys offered their holes or their cocks and normally I would be all about it but right now I was looking for my new friends.  I went to the front and Jacob wasn’t there it was another guy, swimmer build and curly brown hair wearing a shirt that was tight in all the right places.  I asked him if he knew where David or Jacob was and when he turned around to answer he stopped and looked me up and down and said “you’re the guy from the VIP room!”  I said that I was and that I was taking a break and wanted to talk with Jacob and David, he said he thought they either left or might be in their private suite.  He said he could call the suite or try them on their cell phones, I told him to call the suite, I figured if they weren’t there then I would head home and get some rest and call them at a more reasonable hour.  The kid hung up the phone and said that they were in their suite and that they were waiting for me.  I turned and started to walk away when the kid said “I can’t wait to seed your hole again”…so now I know at least one of the 100 plus guys that used my hole.

I started walking I realized my hole was feeling a bit needy, I stopped by my room to grab the butt plug I had been using.  I picked it up off the bed and was going to put it in but despite its considerable size I felt like I was ready to “graduate” to something bigger.  I started going through the large tool chest in the room and it was loaded with all sorts of things with the bigger bins at the bottom having some impressive dildos and other crack stuffing items.  However, it looked like I was already using the biggest plug of the bunch.  I remembered that I saw some anal beads in another of the deeper drawers, on second inspection I found them, actually a couple of different ones.  I picked up the largest ones there, they were silicone covered but obviously metal inside and had a chime that when they moved around they would make some noise vibrate a bit.  Each of the balls on this string were about 2.5 inches around which wasn’t much of a stretch to get in, however it was the longest string of anal beads I had ever seen with 10 of them along the silicone covered cord.  I pulled them out and covered them with lube, got my self face down ass up on the bed and was almost able to just drop each one into my insatiable butt.  Once the last one was in and just a little of the rope and loop to hold on to was hanging out, my ass did something it hadn’t done in a while…it closed.  I loved the full feeling they gave me and little vibration I felt as they moved around in my guts just make my cock drool.  I wrapped my towel around myself and headed off to David and Jacobs private suite.

I knocked on the door and was greeted by David wearing a wrestling singlet which really made his body pop, and Jacob was wearing some compression leggings and a matching compression shirt.  David had that mischievous grin and said “I remember you saying something about liking spandex?”  I opened my towel and let it hit the floor and I started heading toward David to take him right there and then but he stood his ground and put his hand in the middle of my chest and said “you don’t get any of this” (pointing to himself and Jacob) till you tell us your decision.  I replied “you already know”, David replied “we want to hear it from you, then you just might get this” he said grabbing the considerable bulge in his singlet.  I figured they had seen most of it since they had a camera in the room, but instead told them all the things that had gone through my head in the hours I was there taking any dick that presented itself.  I told them I felt more free and true to myself than I had ever been, I didn’t think of myself as a “bug chaser” but that’s what was happening till I know I converted.  As I got to the final part of my story when I was sitting with the doctor and decided that I want to be a bare back pig, I noticed that both David and Jacob had wet spots form on their spandex.  I take it they liked what they heard, I watched Jacob move slowly and position himself behind me and started rubbing my ass (neither one of them had noticed the string and loop from all the balls shoved up my ass).  Jacob then whispered in my ear, “I am going to have my payback on your ass from what you did to me earlier,” I decided to tease him, “I am not sure if you are that talented, clearly you have the muscles but do you have the moves.” I knew I was being a bit corny but the situation called for it.

David had me in a deep kiss and Jacob was starting to kiss down my back, I knew he wanted to eat my well used fuck hole but I had other ideas.  I broke off my kiss with David and used my hand to bring Jacob's head back up and away from my already stuffed hole.  When Jacob and I were face to face he slipped his tongue into my mouth and we shared a brief but deep kiss, once we broke the kiss I said “don’t eat it, just fuck it.”  Jacob’s reaction was instant and expected he grabbed some lube, not sure I needed it but couldn’t hurt and rubbed it all over his cock, he was about to lube my hole but I gently pushed his had away.  I turned back around to Jacob and said “just slid it in, let’s see how talented you are and you better leave a charged up deposit before you pull out.”  He had no problem finding my hole with his cock and easily sank in deep, I was deep in kiss with David and let out a chest rattling moan as Jacob sunk into me.  Just as David was bottom out in my ass he paused for a moment and realized his cock wasn’t alone in my newly found cum cave of an ass.

Part 15

What I didn’t know was that I wasn’t the only reason that Dr. Nick had come to the bath house that day, he was also David’s and Jacob’s regular doctor and was stopping by to review their viral loads, medications and if they wanted after 3 years of them both of them having high viral loads to start on medications.  When David and Jacob had both become poz they decided to hold off on meds as long as possible, they wanted to be able to share their bug with those that wanted it and they wanted the ability to deliver.  In fact in on certain websites their bath house was known to have two sexy muscle fuck owners that would happily poz up a neg bottom and give that bug chasing bottom a free night at the bath house.

Jacob had always had a high viral load but took the time to take care of himself by keeping in peak physical shape, eating right and fucking or being fucked constantly.  Him and David both were both in that camp of staying off meds as long as they could so they knew that they would need to keep healthy in every other way and being total sex pigs was included in staying healthy, if you are doing it right fucking should be a good cardio workout.

When Jacob first told me he was toxic on that very early Sunday morning when I locked in that sling, he knew he was but he didn’t know by how much.  Based on his current viral load he was packing some serious heat between his legs, and so was David.

Part 16

David realization of his cock not being alone in my hole just continued to send him over the edge and he was giving me a good deep dicking and moving all those balls around inside my guts, if I didn’t know better one may have slipped into my very inner second ring (you fisting bottoms know what I am talking about).  I felt him pull away at David and I was pretty sure he was going to tell David what he had discovered in my hole but I didn’t see or hear them talking what I did see what an almost choregraphed moved and suddenly David was under me and Jacob was still behind me with his cock firmly parked in my hole.  That’s when I felt what they were about to do as David’s thick uncut hog was heading for my hole, they were going to DP me and I already had an ass full of heavy anal beads….I could almost hear them when Jacob was fucking me.

David started his push into my hole below Jacobs parked cock in my hole, it was easy for David to slide in apparently my ass was very accommodating and just as he bottomed out he realized they weren’t alone in my hole.  Jacob sensed that David had made the discovery of what was in my hole and exchanged a bit of a sadistic smile, and I was left hoping I did “bit off more than I could chew” so to speak.  David knew me well enough to know that poppers were they key to unlocking my deep inner pig, he asked Jacob to grab the bottle just behind him, which Jacob was able to do without taking his cock out of my ass.  Those two big cocks and the serious collection of anal beads was beginning to be a bit more than I could handle.  I was just about to tell the boys “lets do this one at a time, this is a bit much for me,” David put a bottle of poppers up to my nose and I instinctively took two very deep hits.  David started to pull the bottle away and I made a motion I wanted more so he put the bottle back up to my nose and I took 4 more deep hits and held the last one in as long as I could.  I let those poppers soak my brain, and I was in hog heaven, David and Jacob were being so kind as to just wait till I said they could continue with using my overly accommodating hole.  The poppers released my inner sex demon and with eyes rolled back in my head and me gripping the sheets I said “fuck me!, your put your cocks in my hole either use them right or I will find another toxic top in this place that will” and that was the match the lit the fire to some of the most intense fucking I have ever had.

Jacob and David being married knew each other techniques and were performing double penetrative sex that went from fucking into a symphony in my ass.  I could feel those heavy metal balls in my guts moving around and resulted in my cock just dribbling from pre-cum to a little piss that was in my bladder to cum wad after cum wad.  I was beginning to slip into that fugue state of lost in sex and my body finally being completely alive.  I thought it couldn’t get any better but one of Jacobs bath house staff stopped in to ask a question which Jacob answered, as the kid was about to leave Jacob asked him to get his dirty jock from the chair and get some poppers into it and roll it up.  The kid did it with skill and experience and before I realized the popper rag was in my mouth.  I was completely gone lost in the absolute freedom of ecstasy, I had decided to embrace being a poz pig so there was more room in my mind for pure hedonistic lust to take over.  I was lost in a fog of sex, and I was sure my cock was making a mess all over David’s furry six pack abs.  I felt them speed up and shortly after I felt my guts awash in not only cum but toxic cum from the two hottest and sweetest pigs I knew.  I took the rag from my mouth, still lost in a popper and lust has looked down right into David’s eyes and said “thank you,” which was sincere and deep and then the next words that came out surprised even me “I am so in love with my two toxic studs.”  David then immediately grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into a deep and even more intense kiss than we had before.

After we all took some time to recover and they both dismounted from my hole they looked a little spent and I was completely spent.  We were all panting and sweaty, we all just laid there for a minute.  I said I was ready to go home for a bit and eat a real meal and get at least 8 hours of sleep.  They said they would have someone clean up the VIP room and if I left anything of value they would lock it up in their personal suite.  I realized I had left my phone and keys which were essential in getting home so David popped up grabbed the VIP key and headed out the door, while he was gone Jacob turned to me and asked “when are you going back to work,” I told him I had taken the rest of the week off.  Jacob said “good the three of us need to talk,” I replied “that sounds ominous, he replied “nothing like that we just want to see if you would be interested in something.”  I said “ok, deal, but I need food and some sleep first.  David came back with my keys and phone then I realized the workout clothes we I showed up in were in David’s office in the weight room.  I told David, he replied with “no problem wear this” and tossed me the singlet.  “I said you want me to walk to my car parked in the back of your lot just wearing a singlet,”  David replied with “oh now you have modesty standards,” remember that Jacob and I saw what you were doing in that VIP room.  I though “yea, he’s right” and proceeded to put on the singlet.  As I was bent over putting my legs though each side of the singlet Jacob gave a bit of a tug to the anal beads now lodged deep in my guts and said “aren’t you forgetting something?” I replied with “no”, to which David pipped up with “pig” and I just smile and pulled the rest of the singlet up.  I headed out the front door into full day light and my eyes needed to adjust and my sunglasses were in my car.  I walked to my car and got in and still feeling those balls moving around inside me and headed home.  With those ball firmly lodged in my hole I made sure there was no bump in the road that I didn’t go over, sending waves of pleasure through my body.  I felt alive, fulfilled and for the first time in a long time content.  I new my adventures into this new work were just beginning and I could wait to see what was next but that would be after food, lots of water and a good 8 hours of sleep.  I got home and decided I didn’t want to cook so I ordered some food on Uber eats so I could get some thing healthy and then pass out.  It wasn’t long before food arrived and I sad on the edge of my bed and forced myself to eat everything that I ordered.  I walked over to the trash and threw away all the containers and stumbled over to my bed for some much-needed deep sleep.  What I didn’t know was what those two at the bath house were cooking up for me when I woke up.  I was sure they probably went home to do the same get some well-deserved sleep.

Part 17

I finally started to wake up, I didn’t know how long I had be asleep but I was feeling like a new man.  I realized that after I embraced my true self of being a poz cum loving, hoping to be poz pig all that mental conflict was gone.  I was however feeling that my hole was wanting some attention, while I was enjoying my new found mental freedom this was a bit much, even I had to have some type of self control.  I knew next week I had to go back to work so I should probably work on controlling my new insatiable sexual urges.  Then it hit me, I still had an ass full of anal beads that had now been in me for close to 12 hours and probably rubbing on my prostate and that was driving me renewed sexual need.  I got out of bed with a raging hard cock and once again drooling cock and gave it a couple of nice strokes but decided I really had some things to do.  I got off the bed and stretched and padded off to the shower to take out the anal beads and give myself a good through wash, I smelled like sex, bath house and cum, not that I minded the smell but figured others might if I was going to go out in polite society.  I was out of the shower with a clean body a cleaned out hole and ready to face the world, I went over to my phone to check for any messages and emails.  I had a message from work from by boss but decided it would wait, I was out sick for the week so no need to get to it right away.  I was naked so I figured I should at least get dressed, it had been a while since I wore real clothes, so as usual I went over to my closet to get underwear socks, shirt, pants, etc. something casual.  I was still getting used to the inner sex pig I had released and thought “I will wear a jock” under my pants and go from there then it hit me I don’t have a jock at the moment I had lost mine on Saturday and taken the one off that David gave me at some point during all the raw poz pig sex that I had been having.  I also remembered I needed to find out what that second number was that “88” next to the well over 100 counter of the number of guys that had seeded my hole.

I checked myself out in the mirror and still loved by body with my big pecs, flat stomach, muscular legs, hell I would fuck me without a second though.  That makes two things I need to get a dildo and a jock strap, looks like a trip to the sex and leather store needed to happen but it was 8pm and I knew they closed at 9 on weekdays so no time to do it tonight.  I finished getting dressed and I heard my phone go off, figured it was one of my friends wanting to know where I had been for the past couple of days.  I went over and I was right, was a guy I had met at the gym a couple of years ago and we had become good friends and regular workout buddies.  He was saying that he hadn’t seen me at the gym in a while and wanted to know if I was ok, he was straight and I enjoyed his company without the usual sexual tension, not to say that I would sit on his cock if the opportunity presented itself.  I texted him back and said that I had just been hammered by a new special project, I neglected to tell him the hammering was of my hole and the project was collecting all the poz cum in a 10 mile radius.  He asked if I was up for a workout in an hour, and I said responded with “definitely”.  I usually wore all compression gear at the gym and didn’t mind showing off all my assets but I did have some modesty so I would wear a jock so at least I didn’t have obscene VPL (visible penis line) but advertised a nice bulge.  My gym buddy Tomas who just went by Tom knew I was gay and never had a problem with my tasteful showing off of my goods at the gym, in fact I had convinced him to loose the shorts he wore over his compression leggings and he was sporting a considerable bulge and an ass that I would love to have sit on my face.

I started packing my gym bag with my usual compressing leggings and matching shirt, then I realized that I didn’t have a jock that prevented excessive VPL.  I decided I would throw in a longer tank top that would cover my bulge just to be considerate of others at the gym, I might be a total pig but I did have limits when out in polite society.  I got a protein shake ready and headed out the door, as I got to the gym and went to find a parking space I saw Tom getting out of his car and there was a space next to him so I pulled in.  He asked how this new project was going and instinctively my hole twitched, I said it was coming along nicely and it was nice to be out for a bit.  He was still in his work clothes and said that he had been working late and could use a good workout to blow off some steam.  We both walked into the gym and showed our membership cards to the muscle stud behind the counter, who for the first time gave me a subtle wink as he scanned my card.  I thought it was a bit strange but was more focused on getting a good workout in and trying to do something that didn’t involve fucking for at least a couple of hours.

Tom and I headed into the locker room and we started to strip down to change into our workout clothes, I knew Tom had a body on him so I moved a little slower so could sneak a few more glances as he changed.  Tom hadn’t noticed that I was going commando and putting my compression tights on commando as well, but I did notice that he was rocking a jock under his, it made sense I guess I just didn’t notice.  I almost reached for my compression shorts and realized that my cock was slightly chubbed up from looking at Tom so you could almost see every vein in my cock through the tight leggings.  I reached in for my long tank and started to pull it over my head, I had my back to Tom at this point just because it was easier to sit on the bench as I was going to put on my shoes.  Tom noticed that I wasn’t wearing my usual compression shirt but must have seen it in my bag, he asked my why the change from my typical gym attire.  I told him I didn’t have a jock and thought I would at least have some modesty for the sake of others at the gym.  Tom said, “why did you say something I think I have a spare in here,” as he rummaged through his gym bag he pulled out a dark blue jock and put it up to his nose and gave it a sniff.  Tom said “I am sorry this one isn’t clean but I think I have only worn it a couple of times.”  I just about blew a wad in my shorts right then and there, but I was able to take a deep breath and get myself under control, it was one thing to sport a bulge it was another to have a huge cum stain on the front of my pants.

Tom and I headed out onto the floor and he asked if we wanted to do upper body or lower, with all the time in a single my legs were still a little tired so I said upper body.  There was an added bonus that when Tom would spot me I would get some great views of his bulge and could just imagine taking my tongue down his cock, sucking those good low hangers then eating out I assume would be virgin hole.  We continued our workout and Tom mentioned that I looked a bit different, I wondered how he could tell I have fucked senseless for days and my body was rapidly filling with the bug I worked so hard to get.  I responded “not sure what you mean” he said it looked like I was more defined like I lost a bit of fat and maybe even a bit dehydrated.  I am guessing that liters of cum was not a complete replacement for food and water.  I said that I had been so focused on this project I probably had missed some meals and that I did feel a bit dehydrated but I did let it slip that I did get a couple of workouts in while I had been MIA at this gym.  I realized what I said and I hoped Tom didn’t catch it, but I was wrong and he asked “what gym did you go to…you cheating on me” he said with a goofy grin.  I quickly had to come up with something so I told him a friend had opened a private gym and asked if I would give my opinion and look over some of their books.  It was kind of true, I just left out that it was a gym at a gay bath house and I didn’t look over any of their books though I was the director of finance at my current job.  We continued our workout and Tom asked “how was the place, if it’s any good I don’t mind switching gyms the equipment here is starting to show its age.”  Tom knew I was gay, he didn’t know I was a bug chasing slut but that second part was new since the last time I saw him so no reason to let that cat out of the bag.  I decided again I would just go with mostly truth and said it was a gay men's gym with a rather “loose” dress code.  Tom said “ok, cool” and we moved on with our workout.  We were done with our workout and started heading back to the locker room and Tom kind of pulled me to the side and had an odd look on his face, I could tell he had a question and could guess what it was about but decided to play dumb.  Tom said “you mind if I check this place out, if they have some new equipment so we could change up our workout I don’t mind a bunch of gay men, you and I workout all the time and I see you checking me out.”  My jaw almost hit the floor and I tried to start a sentence with “well…” and Tom cut me off saying “I don’t mind, I take it as a compliment.”  Ok, I had to cut this off before it went any further there were two problems now, the gym was in a bath house and I don’t think he knew that a “loose” dress code meant only jock straps and shoes were allowed on the gym floor and that the shower areas were in the middle of the bath house.  I said “I really don’t think you would be comfortable, I don’t mind keeping our workouts here.”  Tom took the hint and said “ok, fine” with a bit of a rejected look on his face, I wasn’t sure if he really wanted a new place to work out or was a closet case looking for an excuse to come out.  I had hoped he would be comfortable enough to tell me if he was gay or even bi but I never pressed him on his sexuality and we never exchanged our stories of sexual conquest.  The talk during out workout usually consisted of checking each other’s form and bitching about our jobs, he was a customer service manager at a big company downtown.

When Tom and I got back to our lockers, I pulled out my phone to see if I had any messages and there was one from David.  I opened the text message and it was a picture of him and Jacob in matching latex cat suits with big biohazard symbols on the chest.  The bottom of the text read “wanted to invite you to our rubber and poz night” again I almost came in what was Tom’s jock strap.  I turned to Tom and with a bit of urgency I put in my voice I said, “that’s work I have to get back to my laptop and review and approve some documents…got to run” and I threw everything into my gym bag and headed out the door.  I left Tom standing there a bit confused and it looked like he was about to say something but I was already headed out the door.  I threw everything into my car and speed home, I didn’t have any rubber gear just some a few leather pieces but my cock was rock hard and drooling at the though of another night of uninhibited sexual debauchery.  When I got home I responded to David’s message that I would be there in 30 min, he responded with “that work event starts in an hour”, I sent back “don’t have any rubber”, David’s reply “we figured so we got you some”.  I decided I would shower really quick and spend a bit of time cleaning out so I would be good to go for the next however many hours.  I also made sure to get some real food in my stomach and drink a good amount of water after my workout and before what I assumed would be quite the night.

Part 18

I pulled up to the bath house which was starting to feel like my second home and there was David standing in the parking lot wearing that full latex cat suit and some tall shiny boots.  I parked and got out of the car and he said “about time, people were getting worried if our all-star fuck hole was going to show up”  I replied “I am getting a reputation maybe I need to change bath houses,” David instantly replied “don’t you fucking dare” and came up to me and gave me a deep kiss and my hands when grabbed him by his latex covered muscle ass.  I could tell there was a good layer of sweat between his skin and that latex suit, which made my cock pulse.  David broke the kiss and said “lets get you changed” and we walked in and headed back to their private suite.  As I walked through I saw a lot of guys wearing latex, guys in black jocks and other guys naked with just a towel.  David explained that on their website it just said “latex night” but those that know knew guys wearing latex had the bug to share, guys in a black jock strap were bug chasers and guys that were naked were just there to have fun with no particular agenda of chasing or gifting.”  As we were walking I asked David “by the way that 88 number next to my total fuck count in the VIP room what did it mean?”  David said turned and said “that’s the number of confirmed poz loads that you took, but that it was probably more,” he explained that there was a separate button can could be pressed that would add to the total load counter and to the poz load counter.  David also explained that some guys are not as “out” about their status so they would just hit the load counter so it was probably higher that 88.

We went into the private suite and it was just David and me, no sign of Jacob but there were two latex suits hanging on the wall, one was just black and the other had a large biohazard symbol on the chest.  I started reaching for the biohazard one and David took it from my hand and said “you only get this once we know you have converted” and handed me just the black one.  Anyone that has worn a full cat suit knew they can be a pain to get into but well worth the struggle, I stripped down and David grabbed some lube from the end table by the bed and began to apply a thing layer all over my body to make it easier to get into the skin tight suit.  I immediately started getting hard “David noticed and while he was there took some time to give me some quality deep throating.  I was about to cum when David pulled off and I said “what the fuck” he said you are going with blue balls for a while tonight, I want to bring that sex crazed animal out again.  As David moved around to my back and down to my ass he noticed that the string and loop hanging out from the anal beads I had put back in before I left the house.  He said as he gave a little tug on the string, “have you taken these out since the last time we saw you?”  I told him I had and had even got for a workout with my regular straight gym buddy…I couldn’t see David’s face but I am sure he had a mischievous grin.  David then said “these aren’t going to work for you tonight” and with a steady pull all the beads easily slipped out of my ass, once the beads were out he said “this will work better” and before I had a chance to turn around and see what “this” was I could feel the pressure on my hole and something rubber was being pushed in.  My ass instantly relaxed and David with relative ease was able to secure the new object in my hole, standing back looking at his work he said “that looks better, see for yourself.”  I went over the mirror wall and turned around to see a pig hole was in my ass, so now I was literally an open hole.  David had closed the zippers so the hole was easily accessible, but I knew I wouldn’t be able to hold loads in they would just come dribbling out of my now held open cum cave.  David took a plug that came with the pig hole and it sealed me up nice saying “there easy access and cum holder”.  My cock was throbbing and aside from the sweat rapidly building up in the latex suit my cock was adding to the sweat with a stead stream of pre-cum.  I turned to David and said “isn’t latex for guys that are gifters”, he responded “its not a formal rule and I think with pig hole in your ass people will understand you a bit of an exception to the rule.”  David came around to the front and there were another set of zippers and he opened them up and freed my cock, so there I stood cock out and pig hole open, ready to take on anyone that wanted a piece.  David to another long lick of my cock and asked “you ever think of getting this thing pierced,” I said I hadn’t really but loved guys with them so I would be open to the idea.  David also gave me the key to the VIP room saying “it’s not booked for tonight so it’s your to use.”  I thought “that’s very nice but I think I want to get fucked in every public space in this place.”  I had never really had a chance to explore the entire facility so far just a few select rooms so this was my chance to explore and be a total muscle whore.

As you might expect the night went how so many of my nights went with load after load being fucked deep into my hole, even a few guys taking the plug out and eating the cum that would drip from my held open hole.  Given that my cock was out, I got to peg some really hot ass and some ass through a glory hole so never saw who those hole belonged too.  I knew it was getting late or was early morning again and I was getting tired so I went up to the front and saw Jacob and told him I was going to head out.  He said “ok, wish I got some of that ass or your seed while you were here but I am sure I will see you again soon.” Just as Jacob turned back to the register to continue processing admissions to the bath house he said over his shoulder “David want’s to talk to you about something but it can wait till tomorrow, I know you have the rest of the day off.”  I handed Jacob the keys to the VIP room and told him that I hadn’t used it so they didn’t need to clean it and asked if I could have the key to the VIP room to change and get my stuff.  Jacob reached under the counter and pulled out my phone and car keys and said, “here now you don’t have to walk all the way back to our suite.”  I stood their a little dumb founded and said “I should change before I go,” Jacob turned back around and said “you look good to me, the walk to your car will be good advertising and the latex suit is a gift.”  I figured fuck it, so I headed out and felt the night air hit the latex and I instantly started cooling down it felt good.  I decided to lean against my car and just enjoy the air across the latex, if Jacob wanted advertising then I might as well deliver after everything they have done for me and to me.

I found a towel in my gym bag and put it over my car seat and sat down and pushed the pig hole and plug a little deeper into my hole and I could feel my cock bring up another glob of pre-cum.  I thought about getting back out of my car and jerking off in standing in the parking lot but realized that might be a bit too public and I don’t want me or the bath house to get into a trouble so I started my car and headed home.  I parked my car in the garage and headed inside, I was wiped out and figured I would set my alarm for 1pm which would give me some time to sleep and enough of the day to get some errands done.  I walked into my room, past my bed and into the shower where I turned on the warm water and proceeded to get extract myself from the latex suit then wash off the lube and sweat.  As I was taking off the suite it started to pull on the pig hole and without thinking I put my hand back to hold it in while I took off the latex suit.  I realized that every night since Saturday I have gone to bed with something up my hole that did include all the amazing poz seed.  I enjoyed it so fuck it, I will just keep doing it as long as my ass want’s it, who am I to deprive my body of its pleasure.  I rinsed off the suite and hung it up to dry, I had never owned latex but I did know it was expensive and how to take care of it.  I would put I away once it was fully dry.  I was all clean, my hole was plugged, I set the alarm on my phone and the minute my head hit the pillow I was out into a deep sex filled dream.

Part 19

I woke up to my phone alarm going off, I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and realized I was more hungry than horny for a change.  I got up and sat on the side of my bed and realized that the pig hole was still logged in my ass, I needed to piss so I headed off to the bathroom to piss and take the plug out.  I figured that I would have absorbed all the seed into my body that by now so it was safe to take the plug out, but just in case I got into the shower to take it out.  I started to work the pig hole to take it out and with my over full bladder and the pig hole pressing on my prostate I let go a stead stream of piss, I pointed my cock up and proceeded to cover myself in my warm piss, which was new for me.  I guess I had just given up holding myself back and figured if it felt good I just did it.  I stopped pissing and the pig hole slid out.  I shoved some fingers in my ass and it was still slick with cum but not enough to dribble out.  I turned on the shower and rinsed off, dried off and wrapped a towel around myself and headed into the kitchen to get something to eat.  I fixed myself some grilled chicken a nice salad and a protein shake, I figured with all the fucking and my schedule being really screwed up I should feed my body something substantial.  I turned on the TV and was catching up on the local news, nothing much that I cared about and then remembered that I had gotten an email a couple of days from my boss.

I went to my computer and opened the email, it said the company was downsizing and I was being laid off but I would be given 3 months of pay and payment of all my banked vacation and sick days.  Normally I would have been upset, even thinking of calling a lawyer but decided it wasn’t worth the trouble and I wasn’t happy there anyway.  I check my bank account and the money they promised had already been deposited.  Having a background in finance I managed my own money well, so I could make what I had saved and what they just gave me last for a bit till I found something new.  I closed my laptop and went back to the kitchen, and absent minded left the towel I had been wearing on the chair in my office.  Now I was just walking around naked and it didn’t even occur to me, I lived alone anyway.

I was just finishing my lunch when my phone went off that I had a message, it was from David “give me a call when you have a chance, no hurry, I know you have been ridden hard the past several days.”  I smiled and figured I would call him in just about after I had some time to digest my lunch and just be by myself for a minute, I also needed some time off from the constant techno they played at the bath house.  I draped myself over the couch and was flipping channels looking for some B rated horror movie to watch when I heard the door bell, no one ever just drops by unless it someone selling me something I don’t want.  I got up and went to the door not realizing I was totally naked, I opened the door and there stood Tom with a bit of a shocked look on his face.  I couldn’t figure out what had surprised him, he had been to my place before for beer and a movie, then it hit me…I was naked!  I instantly used my hands to cover my cock, which was plumping up rapidly and said “fuck I am so sorry, come in and I will throw something on,” Tom regained his composure and said “I have seen you naked plenty of times in the shower, just wasn’t expecting you to answer the door naked is all.”  He started heading in at the same time he was taking off his shirt and unbuckling his belt, letting his pants fall to the floor saying “I don’t want you to be uncomfortable in your own home.”  I noticed he was wearing a jock under his jeans and he was taking those off as well, my eyes were glued to what was happening.  As he picked up his clothes from the floor he pulled out the dark blue jock and said “I used to have two of these, do you still have the other one?”  I realized I didn’t I had taken it off at the bath house and left in a latex cat suit so I assumed it was still in David and Jacob’s private suite.  Tom also pulled out of his pants pocket as he was folding his clothes to neatly put them on the couch and pulled out a business card that said “D & J Gym and Spa” and I realized “FUCK” that was a card for the bath house it must have fallen out when was rushing to get out of the gym the other day.

Tom handed me the card and said, “you dropped this as you were leaving,” he continued “is this the new gym you were talking about?”  I started searching for answer that would answer his question but dissuade him from wanting to go and there was my cock standing at full attention and as usual bringing up pre-cum.  I started to stammer out an answer and Tom stopped me and said “I saw the address and thought I would check out the place myself, why did you tell me it was a bath house,” I think my heart skipped a beat and my cock out of fear was rapidly deflating, I liked Tom and didn’t want to loose him as a friend.  The next thing that Tom said nearly knocked me over with a feather “it’s a nice place and they do have a great weight room, all new equipment and a really cool personal trainer, I think his name is David” he continued “I have never done a workout in just a jock strap and shoes before but the freedom of movement was really liberating.”  I had no words, he was apparently fine with the place but didn’t sound like he did anything sexual just a work out in a jock strap at a gay bath house…as most straight men do.

Tom sat down on my couch totally naked and continued telling his story even asked me if I had a beer, I just said “sure” and walked to the kitchen to get us a beer and I took a shot of Vodka just to calm the nerves.  Tom told me he had spent a little time talking to David and how he was straight but thought this place was really nice not some seedy broken down bath house as some tend to be.  Tom said that him and David had struck up quite a conversation while David was giving me a little free personal training time, that’s when Tom found out that David and his husband Jacob owned the place.  Tom told David what he was in customer service for a big company but the pay was low and the stress was high and he was thinking about a change.  Just as Tom was about to continue his story, my phone started to ring which pulled me back to reality.  I answered the phone not looking at who was calling and I heard David’s voice and he said “when you and Tom are done talking come by the club (bath house) when you guys are done,” I just said “sure” and hung up the phone.  I was damn sure I had seen this kind of situation in porn but real life…well this was new.  Tom told me that David asked him if he had any personal training experience and Tom explained that he had a degree from collage in physical therapy.  Tom explained that he had been a personal trainer during collage and after but the gym paid shit and the clients were to inconsistent to make a real living at it.  He explained that’s why he was so comfortable wearing form fitting shirts and really didn’t have a problem ditching the shorts he wore over his compression gear.  His body was his advertising when he was a trainer, he didn’t mind if people wanted to look like him or fuck him if they paid for their time with him.  Tom explained he was no escort and whatever the reason people paid for him to train them he was going to provide a quality service and give them a great workout.

Tom finished his story with “David asked me if I would be interested and comfortable to be a personal trainer at the club.”  Apparently him and Jacob had decided to expand the business a bit and create a “gym membership” service that was a fixed monthly rate that gave you access to the club for personal training or using the weight room but it was limited to 2 hours and only for working out.  If you wanted to stay and play then you needed to play the typical room or locker fee at a 20% discount.  Tom said it sounded like a good idea but wanted to talk to me first, because I had seemed to hesitant to tell him about it he didn’t want to impose on a place I seemed kind of protective of.  I thought “Most guys where inject me with their cum, what’s it if you want to train there..it would be cool,” I did have a concern that depending on how often and how much time that Tom was there it would get in the way of my pig play time or worse someone might tell him how much of a sex pig I really was.  I finally came to the end of my mental conflict which was “who am I to stand in the way of something Tom wants to do, he can accept me or not but I wasn’t going to change my fun time at the club”  I would however be respectful and not show off my cum leaking hole to him.  I said “sure why not, David said for us to head over once we were done talking,” Tom said, “I don’t think we can drive over naked so maybe I should put my clothes back on and you should put some clothes on.”  I went to my room and I heard Tom un-folding his clothes and I found a pair of thin nylon running shorts and tossed them out to him and said “you might as well get used to putting it all out there, but be sure to put wear your jock.”  I hear him snicker and when I came out wearing another pair of short, tight shorts and shirtless sporting a nice bulge and they showed off my ass with no shirt.  Tom looked me up and down and said “nice” “but um…you ok?”  I looked down and realized that even though my cock was only half hard it was making a wet spot through my shorts.  I apologized and turned around to go change and Tom said “I take it as a compliment that I make your dick drool” “now lets go.”  The short card ride was quite maybe a little awkward silence then Tom spoke up “if I can’t be ok with my buddy’s cock drooling over me than how am I supposed to be ok with my future clients.”  I thought to myself at least one of us has a job, eventually I was going to have to find one and that would ultimately cut into my whore time but such is life.  I parked and we headed to the front door and Jacob there processing someone’s entrance in front of us.  I stepped up to the windows and Jacob just buzzed us in, I looked at Jacob to introduce him to Tom and let him know we were going to the weight room to see David.  Before I got a word out Jacob pulled me in for a deep, wet and sloppy kiss, I started to pull away after a second because this might be a bit to much for Tom, but Tom noticed and said “don’t stop on my account, it’s just good customer relations” and went past me and off to the weight room.  Jacob broke the kiss and said sweetly into my ear, “you know you are more than just a customer, we will talk later”

I got the weight room and saw that David and Tom were talking and going over some paperwork, I saw Tom signing some forms and assumed it was his employment paperwork.  I wondered what kind of benefits they gave here the “friends and cum buddy discount” or “or one free pozzing,” I kind of chuckled to myself.  What I did notice was that Tom was already down to just a jock strap with his shorts hanging up in David’s office.  I was about to get undressed as well when I realized that I didn’t have a jock and the last jock I had on was Tom’s and I think it was in the private suite.  I cleared my throat and the two looked up at me and David said “can I help you, I am the process of hiring our new personal trainer, if you are looking to book a session talk to the front desk,” I smiled and said “I am here looking for a lost jock strap,” David replied “yea, some dick pig left it in our private suit, don’t know how it got there but it’s full of cum stains so I don’t know if you want it.”  David knew how to turn me beat red, which now I was then Tom looked at David “is it dark blue”, David said “I think it is”, Tom replied “I think that’s mine but he can borrow it…again.”  I just kept turning even more red and they both started to laugh and David threw me a key to their room and said “that one is yours.”

I got to their suit and unlocked the door and saw Jacob inside on the phone, sounded like a contractor about doing some improvement work to the outside patio and pool.  He got off the phone and handed me the jock strap and then pulled me into his tight muscle body and gave me a deep kiss.  He said “I don’t think you and I have ever had much one on one time together, David’s busy with Tom so we have a bit…I want you”, I kind of pushed him off and said “I should get back I don’t want Tom thinking I am whoring around,” Tom replied your not “we are going to make love or have some quality pig sex, either way I know how much you love my muscle hole and toxic cock.”  He was right and I started to loose my resolve to get back, but I decided business first, pig sex later.  I again started to pull away from Jacob who then tightened is grip around my waist and said not even for this, and lifted his arm and push my face into his pit which was warm and wet and full of his musk.  Without thinking I immediately started to lick his pit clean.  Damn Jacob knew how to push my buttons, and to top it all off I could feel his pierced cock stiffening between us.  Again I tried to get my resolve and be professional and get back to the weight room and started to pull away from Jacob, this is stared with “Jacob you know I want you but I really should,” that’s when he shoved and open bottle of popper up to my nose and out of instinct put my nose up and deeply inhaled the fumes.  Then me move the bottle to the other side of my nose and I did the same, then me move it back to the nostril he started with and I took another deep hit.  Jacob knew how to play me and by the time he pulled the bottle away I am was a drooling gooned-out pig that needed cock, cum, spit, I just needed man and Jacob was a lot of man.  He put the bottle down and the cap back one, and put his hand on my head and said “what were you saying” as I went down on my knees and was face to face with that big pierced toxic, poz, precum drooling cock.  I instinctively opened my mouth and he slid that cock in and it went right down my throat.  I was gagging and drooling all over his cock it was wet with my spit, so much so my spit was dripping off his balls and making a puddle on the floor.

Jacob pulled his cock out of my mouth and tapped under my chin, I was now lost in a sex and poppers haze and was running on auto pig so I stood up.  Jacob put the bottle of poppers under my nose and had me take 4 deep hits and I lost all will to stop anything he wanted to do.  Jacob whispered in my ear “I am going to make love to your hole, I am doing to deposit my potent poz seed, then I am going to plug you and then you can go back to David and your friend.”  I just shook my head “yes” and proceeded to slide onto the bed with my face down and ass up.  Jacob came up behind me and said “I am not going to fuck you, I want to make love to you, I want to give you the strain me and David share, wedding bands may tarnish but giving you poz dna is forever”  he then turned me over so I was face to face with him.  He kissed me deep and I could feel his lubed up pierced cock rubbing on my accommodating hole.

Jacob easily slipped into me and instead of pounding me, which I kind of wanted he did something different, he did long sensual strokes of his cock inside my insatiable ass.  I could see his body moving, the command and control he had over his muscles he almost just had his pelvis moving his cock in and out while the rest of his upper body was still.  Jacob and I were staring deep into each others eyes as worked by ass with the precision of a surgeon, hitting all the right spots.  He said, “me and David are as in love with you as we are with each other, we want you to be apart of us and our lives.”  Even in the fog of lust and poppers his words cut through like a knife and I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into passionate kiss, not like our usually aggressive this was deep and connected.  I was giving Jacob a clear YES answer and I could feel the rest of his body responding.  I reached down to David’s ass and pulled him in deeper into me so he could deposit his nectar far into my hungry hole.  I wanted every drop of his dna to be absorbed into me.

I didn’t cum but that wasn’t the point and I was too lost in Jacob to care, he and David had given me something that I never had before, love and acceptance and freedom to be what I always wanted to be a poz pig.  We stayed like that which Jacob’s cock parked in my hole as it began to soften it eventually slipped out, I pulled myself together and gave Jacob another deep kiss and said “I love you”.  He said, “I love you too,” “lets get back to David and your friend Tom, I am sure we are missed by now”  David pulled a butt plug out from a drawer under the bed and proceeded to slide into my cum soaked hole.  He said “I don’t want you to loose a drop,” I noticed it was smaller than the others but my hole clamped down around it like it understood the point.  I said “I am not sure I am ready for Tom to see me with a butt plug,” Jacob said it fit deep into my muscle ass so unless I was going to bend over spread my ass open he probably won’t see it.

When we turned the corner into the weight room, what I saw took be by surprise.  There was David bent over one of the workout benches and Tom munching away at his furry hole.  Shock wore off into me being a bit irritated that one, I didn’t get to have Tom first and two if Tom was any sort of way into men he didn’t feel comfortable tell me.  Jacob was the first to speak and say “he guys what’s up” and Tom popped up and tried to act like the kid that didn’t take the last cookie.  Tom started to speak an I though either I could get mad or if I was in Tom’s position what would I want to hear someone say so I said “he tastes pretty good right, did he have any cum in there or were you eating it pre-fuck”  Tom gave a nervous laugh and I saw David stick a finger up his ass and pull it out and taste it then look at me and say “no I think he got most of it out.”  I raised an eyebrow and said “Tom..did you cum in David,” Jacob not to be left out of the joke said “David are you sexually harassing our new employee.”  David responded with “no it’s not Toms cum, some black muscle stud fucked it into me about 10 minutes before you guys got here.  Jacob said “oh, yea…I had him last week, he is a good fuck and gives a huge load”.  Tom was just still standing there looking like a deer in headlights but the wet spot forming on jock strap told me he wasn’t doing anything he didn’t want to do.

Jacob said the photographer would be here soon to take pictures of Tom and David in the gym to advertise on their website of the new gym services.  David went into his office got some cleaning supplies and told Tom they needed to do just a bit of dusting and polishing so the place looks perfect in pictures.  The workout room was already immaculate with all new equipment but I guess David saw a few things that could you a bit of dusting.  Jacob then asked David if he could borrow Tom for a minute to find some outfits for the pictures, Tom asked “I thought I was supposed to only wear a jock strap, that’s what David said” Jacob responded with “and look what gets you listening to David…your first gay experience, it is your first?”  Tom instantly replied looking down “yea it is”, I could recognize that look of shame and I was not about to let me go down those dark roads that I did so I went over to him in my jock strap and butt plug and gave him a hug and told him “never feel bad for what you want to do,” “we are all consenting adults,” “besides if you can be comfortable here where can you be.”  I moved Jacob’s hand down my back to my waste then between my ass and he felt the plug and I just winked and I said “see comfortable and happy.”  Tom started to smile, and I was relieved then the next thing he said left us all searching for the right answer, Tom said “I have seen a good number of guys with scorpion and biohazard tattoos, some of them are very cool but why do all these guys have similar tatts and what does poz mean?”  Then I remembered he is, was, maybe straight so he would have no exposure to the poz life let alone chasers and gifters.

If anyone has pictures of what they think these guys should look like please post them.  I haven't gone into detail other than they are well built all of them over 30.  I figured I would let your imagination make you the perfect type of guy to what I hope helps drive this little fantasy of mine.

I have never posted on here before so I deeply appreciate everyone that has left a comment or tug, just makes me want to keep writing.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
42 minutes ago, Navi38 said:

If anyone has pictures of what they think these guys should look like please post them.  I haven't gone into detail other than they are well built all of them over 30.  I figured I would let your imagination make you the perfect type of guy to what I hope helps drive this little fantasy of mine.

I have never posted on here before so I deeply appreciate everyone that has left a comment or tug, just makes me want to keep writing.

You may not have posted before but you are really making up for it now, this is a really good story and I hope you continue it.

Part 20

As Tom and I broke our hug I realized that David and Jacob were still in the weight room but off in David’s office going over something and talking.  I kind of thing they were giving Tom and I a bit of space to talk, I looked at Tom and said “maybe we should talk, let’s go out to the pool it’s nice day,” Tom’s eyes got big “they have a pool?”  I said responded “how about after we talk I will give you a tour,” Tom said “I don’t have any swim trunks just this jock strap and shorts you have me earlier”.  I looked at Tom and said in a lovingly mocking way “you were just eating David ass in the middle of the gym floor and you think you need swimming trunks to get in the pool.”  He got the jock and said “oh yea” and took of his jock and threw it at David and Jacob in the office with it hitting David in the head.  We turned to leave and what Tom did see was that David stuck the jock in his mouth, turned his back to Jacob who obviously just impaled David with he is pierced poz cock.  Had Tom not been with me I would have been right there to offer my hole as place for David’s cock what Jacob fucked him senseless.  Tom was about to turn around to say something and I immediately grabbed him by the shoulders to steer him toward to pool area.  I wasn’t sure he was ready to see those to fucking, I knew he was going to had already seen guys fucking if he had walked anywhere outside the gym floor but when Jacob goes into heat…that can be a bit scary for anyone but the most accomplished bottoms, and David knew just how to take it…and beg for more.

As Tom and I were heading out to the pool, I grabbed a couple of clean towels and threw one over my should and one over Tom’s.  Tom reached down and pushed on the plug in my hole and let a bit of a growl of pleasure, if he wasn’t careful he was going to get my inner sex animal and I was pretty sure he wasn’t ready for that either.  He did however notice that just slight movement got an instant reaction, so he did it again and I looked at him dead in the eyes and he had a funny grin and said “what”.  I just looked back and said “be careful you don’t start what you can’t finish.”  We finally got out to the pool area and it being a week day it was kind of dead, which was good so we could talk.  I know that guys would be all over Tom between his cock and perky ass they would eat him alive and I wasn’t sure he wanted that.  We got into the pools and swam around a bit to cool off and give our muscles a bit of a stretch, it was nice to float in the water.  I swam over to Tom and said “so did you slip and fall and David caught you by your face with his ass,” “I know that safety in the gym is important and you don’t want to hit your head so keeping it in David’s ass does give a level of protection.”  Tom started to laugh and splashed some water at me to which I returned the favor and before we knew it we were like two kids having a water fight in the pool…two naked muscle kids and one of us had a butt full of toxic poz cum.

The entire point of me pulling Tom aside to talk was not to find some way into is pants, I figured by now getting into his pants was probably fairly easy.  I wanted to be sure he didn’t go down the conflicted path and I did, while I did struggle with being gay but really letting go and being true to my inner cum dump nature then the entire PreP thing, I didn’t want him to deal with any of it.  We finally stopped messing around and got out of the pool, took our towels and dried off then found some lounge chairs where we could sit and talk.  We found a table with some comfortable looking patio chairs and sat down, I had forgotten about the butt plug so when I sat down I went a little faster than I should and let out a little squeak which caused Tom to laugh.  The two of us sat there naked like it was nothing and talked about what he saw for his future about being a personal trainer here at the club and then eventually the big question of, how is face ended up in David’s ass.  Tom told me he was always comfortable showing off his body and back in college using it as advertising he didn’t see much of a difference here only that it would be obvious.  David had taken him to show him the showers but didn’t tour him around the place, I am guessing David was being respectful not to push Tom or freak him out.  Jacob and David might be pozzing sex pigs but there were still gentlemen.  Tom told me that David had taken the time to be very clear that he was hired to be a personal trainer he wasn’t expected to be an escort, nor any unwanted touching, etc. guys can look all they want but he was a trainer not paid fuck meat.  I got a laugh out of “fuck meat,” but he still hadn’t answered my question of how his face got into David’s ass.  So I just asked “how did you end up eating David’s perfect furry fuck hole?”  I guess my detailed description caught him by surprise and he said that when they walked from the weight room to the showers and back again stopping by the locker area where David gave Jacob his permanent locker Jacob saw some guys eating ass.  He said he had never seen a guy eat out another guy, and he didn’t realize it but it made his cock rock hard.  When him and David got back to the weight room I guess Tom was a little in his own world about what he had seen and his cock was hard and dripping.  David kind of snapped him back to reality asking him if he was ok, was going to be ok working here.  Tom said “I just looked at him and said, does it feel as good as it looks,” David wasn’t sure what Tom was talking about and Tom clarified “eating ass” and David said “yes” and that he love to do it as often as he can.  I asked Tom if David made a move on him and Tom was quick to defend and said no, he said he asked David if would eat him out and David was more than happy too, then Tom when into detail on how it was like fireworks going off when David was eating out his virgin pucker.  I thought to myself “if you think that was good try a 12 hour cum train on your ass and you will think you have landed on mars.”  Tom went on to explain that after David had been eating out his hole for a while he asked David if he could return the favor and that’s how he ended up with his face in David’s ass.

I noticed that as Tom was telling his story his cock went from soft to a full thick slab of fuck beef, he was a shower and grower!  It was everything I could do not to pull the plug out of my hole and ride his cock till he was filing me with his straight stud seed.  Tom and I continued to talk and he explained that he had always appreciated a guys body understanding the work it takes to get into and keep a really good body but was never sexually attracted to men.  He also said he was never really sexually attracted to women either just figured he was kind of neutral and instead of thinking about it he focused on the gym and his job.  However, when he saw a couple of guys eating ass, that apparently flipped a switch for him and work up some dormant sexuality, which was clear by the wood he was currently sporting.

Tom and I continued to talk and I got understand more about him, and it began to ease my concern of him going down the conflicted road that I did, if fact now I was rock hard too.  The only concern is that if he turned into as much of a pig as I had become he would spend more time fucking than working.  He explained the employment agreement he had with David and Jacob that he was paid a standard hourly wage, it wasn’t high but they weren’t throwing him peanuts either and the training packages that any client purchased would go to him.  David and Jacob were more interested in upping the number of patrons to the club that getting money from his personal training.  Between clients he was free to go about the club and talk to patrons just don’t be a pushy sales men, but David assured him that Tom’s body could speak for itself.  Tom continued to tell me about his financial agreement which all seemed standard for a personal trainer with the exception in the lack of clothing and working at a place where men were fucking around every corner but Tom seemed happy about it.

Tom then asked me a question that sent a cold shiver down my spine, he said he had seen some of the porn playing on the monitors throughout the club and even in the weight room.  Apparently he saw a video of a guy in a sling that was just taking cock after cock, the video was cropped in such a way that you couldn’t see the guys face in the sling or of the guys doing the fucking.  That gave me some relief, but “he knew recognize the little mole I had just on the inside of my left pec,” good lord he was attentive.  Tom asked point blank “was that you” and I figured he deserved an honest answer and I said “yes it was.”  Tom then started asking all sorts of questions of how did it feel, how many guys did I take, was I on any drugs because I looked a bit out of it, was I worried about STD’s, etc.  I finally stopped his barrage of questions and figured I would answer the most important ones first then we can get to quantity and quality of dick that I had that night.  I started at the beginning of “just having one of those weeks,” and how I went to the bar and fucked a guy there, how much I love cum filled sloppy bottoms (I had to explain a bit more of what makes a bottom “sloppy”), and then how David and I had our run in and how things when from there.  Tom thought for a second and said I saw that most guys here don’t wear condoms and I didn’t see any guys that fucked you wear a condom and it looked like they all dropped their loads into my ass.  I thought “here we go, now we are going to have the poz talk.”  I told him about how I was almost an exclusive top, I was on PreP and then how things went when I fucked David, missing my PreP refill and ultimately explaining that I was a bug chaser.  Tom listened in absolute silence, what I did notice was that his cock was really leaking now, so that was interesting.  I let him sit there and digesting the information, he put two and two together that David and Jacob were both poz based on their tattoos.  I had left out the parts about viral loads, etc. I figured if he was going to start having raw sex at the club then we would have the conversation about PreP, etc. but for the moment I thought we had some time on that.  Tom finally spoke up and asked “so you want to be poz” and I said “yes,” he said “why do you want to do that to yourself, knowingly catch a permanent STD.”  Tom had a soft look in his eye and knew he wasn’t asking out of judgment or malice but out of concern for his friend and a desire to understand.  I told him just over a week ago I would probably have asked the same questions if I was on his side of the table.  I explained that through the events that happened over the weekend and into the week I realized being poz was about joining a family of men that shared something sacred and binding, it was a gift.  Being poz was being free and if you knew what to look for you could see that poz guys love to have sex, they have a deep connected experience with each man that they give or receive their nectar no matter how long or brief the encounter.  Tom listened intently as I explained how yes, the fuck flu might be rough and there was no doubt you needed to take care of yourself but like anything precious it must be taken care of and shared when asked.  Tom then asked the ultimate question “are you poz” and my answer was “I don’t know,” all of this had happened so fast that I hadn’t been tested and even if I did it was probably to early to tell.  I also took the time to tell him about PeP and that it was offered but I chose the path of this brotherhood of men and the freedom that came with.  I wanted to make sure he was well informed, growing up gay all this information was always around, not so much for him.  I need to know that if he was going to put his toe into the water for bareback man-fucking to know his options, risks, rewards, and could make the decision that best for him.  I also made it clear that I would be here any time to talk, I would especially be around more because I had been laid off and now had time to hire a personal trainer.  His eyes went wide and said “you got laid off I am so sorry,” and came around and have me a hug, with his rock hard cock drooling all over my hard cock.  Then Tom pulled me in and gave me a gentle kiss and said “I should go back and help David get the gym ready.”  I said “so that means you are staying?” he said “of course, now go in and get some cum up your poz loving fuck hole.” he said with a smile as he headed back inside.  I just stood there dumb founded and happy and realizing that my cock was dripping and my hole was sucking on that butt plug for all it was worth.  All this talking of poz cum, cock, bottoms and sex pigs, I was getting that insatiable feeling again and I needed to fuck and be fucked.  I went up to the counter and asked the guy working there if he would put up an ad for me, he said “sure, what do you want it to say”.  I told him “insatiable muscle slut in dark room, cum get some”

Part 21

As I was talking to the guy at the front desk about the ad I wanted on the screens I saw Tom walking back to the workout space.  I noticed he was walking a little slower and was concerned that he was having one of my “mental fog” moments but then I paid more attention.  He was watching, he was paying attention to all the man on man acts that happening around him, from guys making out too a couple in a room, pounding each other hard with the door open, which Tom stopped at and watched.  I thought this could be interesting, but I will have to keep an eye on him.  However right now I needed to get my own needs met.  I realized I needed a black leather harness and didn’t have one, so I went to the David and Jacob’s suite to see if they had one.  I opened the door and Jacob was getting dressed to out somewhere, I think this was only the second time I had seen him in clothes.  I asked if he they had a harness and he said to look in the closet in the bathroom there was all kinds of gear and to help myself, he gave me a quick kiss grabbed his keys and was out the door.

I opened the closet door and turns out it was a walking closed with every manner of kink wear possible, from leather, rubber, neoprene, etc.  I was like a kid in a candy store, I looked through the selection of leather gear and decided I might as well go full kit.  I found a great looking harness and picked out some leather pants, David and I were about the same size so they looked like they should fit even if they were a little tight around my ass.  I was hoping these had a zipper in the ass and I was right, these were made for easy access.  I noticed some really cool looking boots to match and noticed a pair that had a not stuck in them, I pulled out the note it “wear us” I figured it was David being funny with an Alice in Wonderland reference and they just happen to be my size.  Once I was all leathered up, I headed out to the dark room to get some cock, hopefully lots of poz cock.  I was just about to leave when I remembered the plug in my hole and decided I would just take it out…I could get hole to close to keep seed in, I wasn’t that much of a sloppy bottom.

I headed into the dark room, it took a bit for my eyes to adjust I just new there were a good amount of guys there by the hands that were all over my body.  I couldn’t say I objected to all the attention, I was happy it was busy which meant I was going to get my cum hole itch scratched.  I wandered around for a minute, I knew there was a fuck bench in here somewhere and that would be a good place to start.  I eventually found it, unzipped the back of my pants and almost immediately a decent size of meat slid into my hole, size wise he was average but he was throwing a good fucking so I was happy to enjoy the ride.  It went on like this for some time, when I get into fuck pig mode I tend to loose track of time but my knees were starting to hurt and my legs were beginning to cramp.  I got off the fuck bench and heard a few guys grown, thinking they were going to get a chance at my ass, at the risk of loosing some potential some I dick I said in a low voice, “I am going over to the sling”.  No seconds after I got myself situated in the sling was good size hog shoved into me, not only was it big but I could tell this guy meant business and he was starting to rail my hole good.  I finally opened by eyes to see who this mountain was that was destroying my valley, I looked up and it was a very slender twink, who had to be just over 18 because they card everyone at the door.  He was almost 6 feet tall, was bout all I could make out in this dark room but damn this kid need to eat a sandwich but he could fuck like the devil.  I laid my head back and enjoyed the ride which ended within him dropping a considerable load into my hole.  I heard someone come up behind me and whisper, I think you are going to need these.  I looked up and could tell it was the guy from the front counter that put my ad up, I said “thanks” he said David saw what he assumed was my ad and had sent him to bring me some poppers.  I had the guy that was currently working at my hole, which I could tell was getting sloppy by very wet noises coming from each guy fucking me…I was probably leaking as much cum as I was taking in.  I opened the bottle of poppers and took four deep hits and I was gone, that popper fog hit and my body came alive and all I remember is the sound of my own voice saying “fuck me, breed me, take my muscle ass you pigs.”

Again this working of my ass in the sling when on for a while and many popper hits later, like I said before I tend to loose track of time when I go into full sex pig, it’s all about the next cock and the next blast of seed into my hole.  I knew I had been here a while because I was starting to be uncomfortable as was about to get up, it sounded like the crowd had thinned out so it was a good time to go.  Just before I started to get my legs out of the leather straps I felt a tongue on my hole, this guy was eating my ass like it was his last meal.  I could tell the guy was really into but also maybe kind of new, what he lacked in technique he made up for enthusiasm, so I figured I had plenty of cum in my hole to share.  Then I felt the guys dislodge his mouth from my hole and heard him stand up and could feel him between my legs.  I figured one last good fucking for the road, so I told him hang on one second so I could get my poppers.  I opened the bottle took one good hit and my hole came alive, I looked at the shape in front of me and said, your my last of the night make it good.  Then I felt the perfect size cock slide into my cum drenched hole, it was a good ass full but not too big where I couldn’t enjoy the ride.  This guy was doing wonders with his cock in my hole, long strokes followed by moment of faster pounding, I was in hog heaven.  The guy was hanging onto the chains so when I heard them start rattle I knew he was probably about to cum and I was right I felt him unload what seemed to be gallons inside my hole.  What I noticed was not just the volume but also the velocity, felt like a high pressure hose shooting cum into my hole.  Once this guys finished he collapsed onto me and went in for a kiss, generally I don’t do a lot of making out in the dark rooms, I like to see who I am kissing but for the dicking I just got I was happy to oblige.  His kiss was unique its was passionate, intense, and a little clumsy, where the passion and intensity were mixed a little to much with pure lust.  Either way it was all good so I did my best to slow him down and we finished our kiss and he just kind of laid down on top of me.  I was already a uncomfortable from being in the sling for so long and with this guys added weight I was really needing to stand up.  The kind of climbed up to get his mouth to my ear and said “I am glad I made you my first.”  My eyes shot open, I almost yelled TOM!  I was equal parts, pissed and even more turned on than when I started this fuck parade.  I extracted myself from the sling as fast as I could, and in my haste it just took more time for me to get out.  I expected to stand up and have Tom in front of me but I realized I was alone in this alcove of the dark room.  I zipped up the back of my leather pants and stormed out, I was on a mission to find Tom and either fuck him or kill him I wasn’t sure which.  It was good that the place was fairly dead because I probably would have knocked over anyone in my way.

I started heading for the workout room figuring he was there, maybe hiding behind David.  I rounded the corner into the weight room where David was talking the photographer as he was finishing packing up.  David looked up and saw that I was not a man to be messed with at the moment, but he didn’t care, he knew I would never hurt him.  David looked at me and said “you look upset, everything ok, anything I can do to help,” I spat out “yes, where is Tom,” David replied “I don’t know he was just here,” David was a terrible liar.  I said “I know you know where he is not tell me,” David said “I do and you need to calm down,” “go back to the suite and put on something more comfortable and me and Tom will be as soon as I am done here, now go.”  I went back to the suite, went back to the closet and started to undress, I saw a good size plug on one of the shelves and as soon as I had my leather pants off I sealed up my cum cavern with the plug.  I got undressed and saw some leather cleaner and took the time to be sure that everything was cleaned and put away.  I found a wrestling singlet and put that on, I didn’t feel like hanging out naked, this needed to be a serious conversation and then I saw myself in the mirror and realized the situation.  I was going to have a “serious” heart to heart conversation and I am wearing a skin tight wrestling singlet and quite obviously a large butt plug lodged in my ass.  I just started to chuckle which then turned into a full on laughing fit, I didn’t hear David and Tom enter the room.  I finally pulled myself together and saw both David and Tom standing in the doorway of the closet looking at me like the damn fool I just realized I was.

David spoke first “looks like your not mad anymore,” I said “no, I am sorry was just caught up in the moment.”  Tom looked a little concerned so I went over and hugged him and said “I am sorry, you gave me something special and I didn’t treat it with the care it deserved and for that I am truly sorry.”  I could feel Tom tense muscle relax and I asked David if they had anything to drink, he said sure and then came around the corner with three cold beers and we all went to sit down.  I don’t think Tom was used to being virtually naked this much so he asked David if there was anything he could throw on, David told him anything in the closet is fair game.  Tom came back out wearing a complimentary wrestling singlet to mine.  Dave looked at Tom and at me and said “if we are going to have a wrestling match, I will get the oil and put down the mats.”  I turned and said you have stuff for a wrestling show, David said “we have a lot of stuff for a lot of things, and by the way when were you going to tell me you got laid off.”  I looked at him and said, “next time you are gagging on my cock,” as I grabbed my stiff dick through the singlet.  I noticed that Tom was hard as well, I just looked over and said “my ass didn’t satisfy you?” and Tom without missing a beat said “your ass was a full meal to eat and fuck, but I might want seconds.”  Dave sitting on the opposite chair as me waved his hand and said “if Tom is going to fuck anything else today it’s going to be me.” then Tom replied “who said anything about me fucking anyone I was taking about someone fucking me, you poz pig” as he stared straight at David.

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing or hearing my straight friend from the gym who just learned not more than several hours ago about gifting, chasing and pozzing was basically asking a high viral load top to plow his field.  I with a raised eyebrow and my most fatherly type tone said “Tom have you ever been fucked before”, Tom turned around and said “no but you have to start some time,” I said “you do see that big slab of uncut meat there and it only gets bigger from there.”  Tom replied “I know, when I was eating his hole earlier today he got rock hard.”  I said “before you go off getting your pucker wrecked by this fuck stud (as I pointed at David) I think there are some basics we need to cover.  Tom said “I know he is poz and he explained he has a high viral load,” I said “ok, but have you prepared for getting railed by thing he calls his cock,” Tom had an odd look, I said “come with me” and I took Tom into the bathroom and showed him how to clean out.  I new he had a clean diet so probably wouldn’t take him long but I told him to take his time, the last thing you want to do is rush your clean out.  I left the bathroom to give him some privacy and back into the living room David was sitting in one of the leather chair with his legs spread and his cock sticking straight up.  I looked at him and said “save that for Tom,” David replied “how about you sit on it and keep it warm for him, besides I am sure your ass is full of cum we can use for lube.”  I couldn’t argue with his logic so I walked toward him I took off the singlet and then I bent over in front of him so the plug in my ass was staring him in the face, David said “what am I supposed to do about this” I said “take it out and any cum that leaks out you have to lick up and kiss me with.”  David didn’t need any encouragement and pulled out the plug and stuck his face in to cum soaked stretched out hole.  As David was slurping away at my slop hole, we heard the keys in the door and in walked Jacob who walked right past us like we weren’t there, when to the fridge grabbed himself a beer and sat down in the other leather chair.  We both kind of looked at him like “well aren’t you going to say something”, Jacob looked at us and said “don’t let me stop you, I can’t wait to watch this movie,” just after he said that Tom appeared from the bathroom and surprised Jacob who said “ok, this movie already has a plot twist, I should have brought popcorn.”  Tom saw me and David and was standing next to Jacob who gave Tom’s rapidly hardening cock a couple of tugs and said to him “Don’t look at me, go over and put this meat into someone.”  I quickly spun around and sat on David’s dick, Tom said “I thought that was mine,” I said “just wait a second” and did a few good landings on Davids cock get get it good and deep into my guts then lifted myself off.  It looked like something from a movie, as my hole lifted off David’s cock, strings of cum connecting my hole to his poz dick, my fuck cave was dripping cum all over Davids cock and David was beginning to pump it so the cum was evenly spread across his poz stick.  There was so much cum dripping from my hole David covered his lowing hanging balls.  The scene boarded on totally obscene between my hole drooling cum and David slicking up his cock with the seed and Tom almost starting to drool, then I heard Jacob move in his chair to adjust for his rapidly hardening cock.

I moved off so Tom could get to David’s cock and I looked at Jacob and said “eat it poz boy” and just about tackled me onto the bed and pushed his face deep into my hole.  Jacob was a world class ass eater and was sucking hard on my hole, getting my rosebud to flower and give up all it’s cum to his tongue.  Then I heard the distinct sounds of a virgin hole being impaled on a far more than average size fuck stick, but to my surprise, Tom had bottomed on David’s cock in almost the first try.  Tom then looked up at me, where I as lying flat on my stomach on the bed and Jacob was eating my hole in ways I didn’t know were possible.  Tome looked at me with a fire in his eyes and said “watch me get pozzed” and started to ride David’s cock like it was nothing.  I couldn’t believe what I was seeing or hearing but now my cravings were over the edge, I reached back and grabbed Jacob by the hair pulling his face from my ass which was not covered in much and he own slobber.  I looked Jacob dead in the eyes and said “fuck me, fuck me like you hate me, fuck me like I have seen you fuck David, give me your strain, pound your DNA into my hole.”  Jacob practically ripped his shirt off and got out of his jeans faster that I have seen anyone do, he was already rock hard and just plunged his cock into my hole, I let out a grunt as he bottomed out.  I looked up at Tom and I said lets get charged up together.  Then I said louder so David and Jacob could both here “hey you toxic pigs, do what you do best and impregnate us with you seed.”  I thought I was getting fucked hard already and I could see that David was giving Tom a good fucking but what came next was impressive.

David with all his strength practically threw Tom off his cock and onto the bed and Jacob grabbed my hips so I moved up to on all fours.  David got Tom on all fours on the be so we and Tom were almost face to face and David and Jacob had a clear line of sight to each other over our sweaty backs.  I heard a guttural growl come from David and Jacob I had never heard before then I realized there were fucking us in sync with each other, the skin slapping against skin noises were in sync and the pounding they were giving was just getting started.  Tom and I locked hands each knowing was going to happen and for the next hour we got the fucking of a life-time.  David and Jacob were so turned on they would cum and their cocks didn’t go soft, they would cum again and 4 times this happened.  Both Tom and I were getting filled with their shared Toxic seed.

Thank you is all I know to say for all the time and effort you have put forth in a magnificent story.  You are truly a gifted person and I appreciate it greatly that you are willing to share it here.  Very Hot and even though I would love to read more of it understand if you choose to end it here.

Thank you 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Navi38 said:

Thank you great story and hope for more 

Part 22

As David and Jacob continued to deep trench Tom’s and my holes, I watched Tom begin to devolve, I got to see what I went through happen right in front of my eyes.  I saw moment of internal struggle and giving up his hole and joining the brotherhood of men and those thoughts give way to being a total pig, with him slamming back on David’s cock.  I was almost having an out of body experience as these two studs soaked our guts with toxic seed.  I realized that I might give Tom a new sensation, I turned to Jacob my ass punisher and said "give Tom his first pierced cock."  Tom got a wicked smile I pulled out of hole, with his cock heavily coated in cum froth from fucking my cum soaked hole.  I looked at David and said get yourselves of Viagra you are going to be here a while, David dismounted Tom…the look on Tom’s face was priceless, he had never been stuffed full of cock and now did know what to do when he wasn’t.  I saw David give a pill to Jacob as Jacob sank his big pierced cock into Tom and I watched as Tom’s eyes grew wide and this stupid sex haze washed over his mind.  Just before David was about to sink his hog into my hole, I said “poppers” and David looked around and didn’t see any.  With a quick motion David picked up his phone and sent a text to the front desk to bring a fresh bottle of poppers.  He put his phone down and sunk is cock deep into my hole, he took his time enjoying the decent until I felt his balls against my legs, then he kept pushing me into the mattress to grind his cock into the deepest parts of my guts.  Just as David was starting to pickup his rhythm and I could see that Tom was getting an absolute hole thrashing from Jacob there was a knock at the door, David turned and said “come in” and this latin muscle stud appeared in the door way wearing booty shorts, a tight shirt and holding a bottle of poppers.  I looked at the stud in the door way and he looked at me and even though I was being stuffed by David we both came to the same realization…this was the guy I fucked at the bar on that Saturday what seemed like a life time ago.  I noticed his shorts were getting tight, I looked at him and said “toxic or undectible” he handed the poppers to David and in a sad voice said “toxic” like it was a bad thing.  I looked up and said, be quick and give my buddy the 3 cock of his life, you would have thought I just told this stud he won the lottery, never seen anyone drop their pants that fast.  Before I realized this kids fat latin un-cut cock was sinking into Tom’s hungry hole.  I looked at this Latin stud and said “for now be quick and dump your seed, but I will see you later for some quality fuck time.”  This latin hunk of meat nodded his head and I watched his face as he unloaded into Tom.  I looked at Tom and said, how was that…he babbled something about cock but he was very far gone in a lust fuge state.

David handed me the bottle of poppers and whispered in my ear, “you don’t think I know what these do to you,” I said “I am counting on it.”  I lowered my nose to the bottle and took a deep but measured hit, I didn’t want to go into the popper fog but wanted to wakup my body a bit more.  I felt the poppers hit and the fireworks go off in my hole that David was working hard and deep, I think David realized that now I was going to become the insatiable one.  I capped the bottle and pulled myself up hard and fast nearly flying David off the bed, Tom and Jacob had a look of surprise.  David was now standing next to the bed and I put the bottle of poppers in his hand and said “feed him these” pointing toward Tom.  My cock was rock hard and dripping, in one swift move I was behind Jacob with a possessed look in my eyes.  I looked at Jacob and said “either you are getting this cock or he is your choice,” Jacob quickly moved out of the way and Tom again was left with an empty hole and looked like someone had just taken his favorite toy.  I knew what was coming to him, so did David and Jacob, David quickly moved to get the poppers under Tom’s nose because he knew what was coming and Tom was still a “virgin” and I was in heat.  I saw that David was getting Tom as many popper hits as possible before I was going to destroy this man’s hole.  I gave David a look and he pulled the poppers away from under Tom who was now riding a good popper high and I plunged my cock deep into Tom’s guts.  I was fucking for depth and force, I was going to take what little if any was left of this boy’s cherry, by the time I was done I was going to make sure he had the same insatiable hole that I did.  David and Jacob were both sitting on the transfixed on what was taking place in front of them, it was not two men fucking it was two men cementing a unique bond.  I looked down and said “You know what this is Tom, this is you and me emptying out the last neg juices we have, we are going to milk our balls dry till they are sore, I am going to fuck the cum out of you till you can’t cum any more but are still begging for cock, you and I are going to convert together though the gifts we received in this room, we all share the same dna, the same strain and that is bond that will never break, now take the last of my neg seed and expel the last of yours.”  As I finished my monologue I felt my balls pull up and empty deep into Tom, and I felt Tom’s body shake as he emptied the last remaining seed in his balls, then I collapsed into Tom and we both took a second to catch our breath.  What I knew and Tom didn’t and I am not sure that David or Jacob knew was that I was a long way from being done this family conversion party we had started.  I saw that the Viagra had kicked in and both David and Jacob’s cocks were rock hard and ready for duty.  I didn’t know how much of their toxic cum they had left to give but I had plans and I needed their hard cocks to do it.

I dismounted Tom and you can the sounds of my cock coming out of his very wet cum hole.  Tom was finally able to stand up and stretch and immediately started fingering his new found cum hole.  I smile, I remember being that guy, just discovering his new found freedom and pig hole all at the same time.  I walked over to where David was sitting and Jacob was standing and I went nose to nose with Jacob, still breathing heavy from the brutal fuck I had just delivered to Tom.  I asked Jacob “you share your strain with anyone other than David,” Jacob got a bit of an evil grin and shook his head yes, then I looked down at David as asked the same question and shook his head yes.  I looked at both of them and said “did they convert” and Jacob said “of course they did,” I reached over and grabbed David and Jacob’s phone and said call them to come here and fuck me and Tom, I will pay entrance and $100 for each load they give.  I had some savings and figured Tom and I were more than worth then money, Jacob responded with “I think we can wave the entrance fee” and both him and David started going through their address books and sending out texts.  Tom was sitting on the bed and had that dumb “happy puppy” face, just simple contentment.  I pulled him and said come on, we have some things to do and I pulled him up off the bed and in the same motion slipped the smaller plug I had been wearing earlier into his new fuck tunnel.  Tom let out a little yelp and then gave a smile and said “I get why you had this in earlier,” then I found the much bigger one and easily parked it in my cum hole.

I took Tom to the shower and turned on the water, waited a moment for it to get warm and we both stepped in and started cleaning each other which quickly went from washing to fondling to me having Tom pinned up against the shower wall.  I was kissing Tom the same way Jacob had kissed me when we made love earlier that day, there was a connection between us and not just one of lust and sex.  I whispered in his ear and said “no matter where life takes us, this is the moment we bonded forever and that will never change.”  Tom let out a sign and immediately pulled me in for a deep passionate kiss.  We finished our shower, grabbed some towels and started to dry off, I really didn’t “need” a shower I just wanted a few minutes alone with Tom.  As were coming out of the shower David and Jacob were heading into the bathroom, saying that they had 8 guys that would be coming over the next two hours and expected each of them to give a load to Tom and I.  They started heading to the shower and I turned my head and said “where are you two going”, Jacob responded like it was a dumb question and it kind of was but said “we thought we would take a shower too.”  I said “no” I need to teach Tom some tricks to man sex and you two are the perfect test subjects, they both smiled and followed as I led them to the bed.

I had David and Jacob lay next to each other face up on the bed, I was on one side with David and Tom was on the other with Jacob.  I told Tom do everything I do, first I mounted David by straddling his crotch with his cock poking at the plug in my hole, I looked over and Tom had done the same.  I looked at Tom and said “this is a combined lesson, how to seduce a man and how to clean a man,” and I took David’s arms off my hips, I knew he was trying to get me to sit on his cock but I had that plug so that wasn’t going to happen.  I put David’s together and lifted them above his head, pinning them to the headboard, I looked over and Tom was keeping pace with me by doing the same on Jacob.  I told Tom to look at me and I said “from this position you have leverage and options, first on is going in for the standard kiss, or…” which I started to do and David started to move his head towards mine but at the last minute I pulled away and David gave me a dirty look.  “…you can go into to my favorite the nips and pits work.”  I knew both Jacob and David had very sensitive nips and almost in unison they both said “no you don’t”, I looked over at Tom and we both had a few pounds of muscle up on David and Jacob and said “now your man may try to move away but just grip him between your thighs and being working his nipple, now watch how I do it and then you can do it on Jacob.”  I lowered myself to David’s nipple and gave it a lick, get it just a little wet, then I gently blew on it and saw it instantly harden up, and David let out a low growl and started to squirm a bit.  I looked over to Tom and said “now you do the same” and I saw Jacob’s eyes go wide and he looked at Tom and said “don’t you fucking dare,” I knew Jacob’s nipples were wired to his everything so this should be a good show.  As Tom lowered himself toward Jacob’s nipples I said “be sure to keep him locked in with your legs so squeeze him tight,” then Jacob did just as I did with the lick and blow on Jacob’s nipple which had a significantly more profound effect than it did on David.  Jacob kept trying to drive his rock hard pierced cock into Tom but like me Tom’s hole was plugged.  Keeping both David and Jacob’s hands pinned to the headboard and both of them locked between Tom’s and my powerful thighs I looked over and saw that Tom had lost is way a bit from my teaching and had continued to work Jacob’s nipples, I knew that Tom was going to get into trouble if he teased Jacob’s nips any more.  I barked at Tom “HEY”, “next lesson, now follow along, you will watch me then do to Jacob.”  I lowered myself into David’s pit, David always carried a bit more musk than Jacob probably because of middle eastern background and he maintained his body hair without going skin smooth like Jacob.  I don’t know why but David’s musk always had a little more intrigue to me, so I leaned down and from the bottom of his pit to the top I took a deep sniff.  David smelled like sex, cinnamon and whisky it was all I could to not pull out my plug and impale myself on his cock, but it was a lot of fun to watch these muscle poz studs squirm.  I lifted back up and looked at Tom and said “now you, and stay off his nipples”, Tom did exactly the same and I watched as his eyes rolled back in his head.  I knew two things, one, this would continue to drive Jacob and this was Tom’s first real introduction to man musk as a sensual experience and he was hooked.  After Tom was done inhaling Jacob’s scent which was a softer smell like sweet honey and the earthy smell of tall grass on a spring morning.

I knew the next step would send both Jacob and Tom over the edge and thought I should warn Tom that he going to have to use all the power in his body to hold Jacob down but.  Then I though, no…the show will be better.  I looked over at Tom and said “now tongue all the way out and make it as flat as possible then you start at the base of their pit and in a single slow motion go the top, you want their taste so when you follow up with driving your tongue into their mouth they taste their musk and your desire.”  I then proceeded to do it to Dave, who let a very loud growl but didn’t fight me on it but I did let his arms go as I drove my tongue into his mouth after I had finished with both pits.  I think David had figured out what I was doing, both teaching Tom and torturing Jacob, so after out kiss both David and I turned to Tom and I said “your turn.”  Tom did the same and just as he was finishing with both Jacob’s pit, Jacob did the predictable but new to Tom, even though Tom had some size on Jacob, Jacob was now a beast on a mission.  I thought this was going to be fun to see if Tom can take Jacob when he is in full fuck beast mode.  Jacob yelled “fuck you” and roared up almost throwing Tom off him but threw Tom to side, on the bed so now Tom was on his back with his head hanging over the edge of the bed.  I was concerned that Jacob might skull fuck Tom into oblivion, and Tom hadn’t quiet been trained in the art of deep throat yet, but a boy must learn at some point.  Then the unexpected happened, with pure animal lust Jacob headed toward me and David where I was kind of ass up and face down on top of David.  Before I could say “what are” I felt the big plug pulled of my hole with no sense of gentles, my hole was now sloppy enough were being gentle was not a necessity.  Jacob plopped the cum covered plug on David’s chest right under my nose and said “lick it you poz cum dump” and then shove all of his pierced cock into my hole.  Jacob was giving me a fuck like none I had experienced before, I had felt Jacob make love to me and drill me hard but this was new.  I felt like Jacob was trying to fuck his way through me, I was just about to say something when David shoved a bottle of poppers under my nose and I without thinking took a deep hit.  David knew I was a popper pig or by now just a pig and fed more 3 more deep hits, I now started drooling and licking that cum covered plug clean.  The seed covering the plug still warm from spending quality time parked in my hole, now I was the one lost in a haze of lust and hole punishing pleasure.

Tom got up and decided he would take a bit of his power back and grabbed the lube from the bedside table and covered his good size fuck stick and without warning shoved it up Jacobs hole.  I though Jacob would have some kind of response to being impaled without warning but there was nothing and he didn’t miss a stroke.  I thought maybe Tom had missed his target, but by the look on Tom’s face he hadn’t and by the sound he was balls deep in Jacob’s hole.  This started to go on for a bit and I was coming out of my poppers haze and looked down at David who had a smile across his face and looked at me and said “you did this to yourself, and there is no stopping him till he is done, so you want more poppers?”  I though sure and took just two good hits, not enough to send me into my wonderful poppers fog but enough so that my hole would enjoy the absolute carnage that Jacob was pounding into it.

This scene went on for a few minutes until if felt Jacob pull out of my hole, I could tell his cock was still rock hard, probably from the Viagra and lust but who cared it was a hard toxic poz cock.  I saw him whip around to Tom surprise and grabbed Tom by the neck and say “YOU” and proceeded to slam him down on the bed.  I thought it was kind of funny that the minute Tom was on his back his legs went up and hooked on Jacobs shoulders.  I looked at David and said “he going to be ok?” referring to Tom, David replied “you reap what you sow.”  That when I realized I no longer had the plug to protect my hole from David and he wasn’t about to miss the opportunity to park his hard poz cock into an available sloppy hole.  David pushed me down and pulled his hips up and before I could say anything I felt his cock drive deep into by cum canyon.  David was being a little more gentle, his target wasn’t to cum but to just enjoy my hole, and after the ravaging I just got from Jacob I could use of tender cock.  David was taking long strokes while Tom had Jacob’s hand around his neck, eyes rolled back and Jacob was giving his ass a decent “fucking?”  I think this type of sex could almost be considered abuse, but Tom didn’t seem to be complaining.

David continued to long stroke my hole as Tom was being fucked in two, then I heard David and Jacob’s phone chirp that they had a message.  This broke Jacob out of his fugue fuck state and started to slow down, I think I saw a bit of regret go over Tom’s face…not that he had incurred the fuck rage of Jacob but that Jacob was slowing down.  Jacob just pulled out of Tom’s hole without a second though and Tom let out a little whimper, I don’t know if it was because Jacob pulled out without warning or Tom didn’t like the empty feeling in his hole.  Almost at the same time David and Jacob got the same evil grin and said…”you asked for our strain you are going to get it, now get up both you bug chasing pigs”  Tom quickly scrambled up, maybe this muscle stud had a bit of a sub streak, I did a bit of a slower dismount off of David but did it in a way what I spun around so now my cum sloppy, gaping hole was over his face.  I knew David couldn’t resist a taste so I debated for a split second of letting him see but not taste or….I just sat down on his face, figuring the stud could hole is breath for a few seconds what being smothered by my gaping cum hole.  I was right and David was eating me out with ever fiber in his being, sucking on my hole so hard I thought he was going to suck my guts right out.  I dismounted David, who did a little gasp for air, then chuckled when I saw his face covered in his own spit and cum from my hole.

David looked over at Jacob who said, "we doing this" and Jacob said “yea I will get the go bag,” I had no idea what “this” was or what was in the “go bag” but Jacob went into the closet and brought out a decent size duffel bag and David opened the door from the suite out to the rest of the club.  David whispered in my ear…I think you know where to go, then it occurred to me…the VIP room.  But what was in the duffel bag?

Part 23

Tom and I reached the VIP room and like usual it was locked, I expected David and Jacob to be behind us when I turned around to let them in they weren’t there.  I told Tom “they probably wanted grab something, we will wait here for a second.”  After a minute or two Tom had this funny look on his face so I leaned in so the growing crowd of men around us wouldn’t hear, I said “what up?”  Tom replied “I feel like something is running down my leg, I hope I don’t need to go clean myself up.”  Being an experienced bottom and knowing the ass crushing he got from Jacob I knew exactly what it was, but I figured I would have a little fun, so I said “Turn around and let me check,” Tom turned and it was exactly what I though…Jacob and David’s poz cum and probably the last new wads of my neg cum were dripping from his hole.  The group surrounding us was eager to see what was going on, especially since I was spreading open Tom’s muscle ass.  I turned to the crowed and said in a commanding voice, like was giving orders in some medieval play, I said “oh, ye of many sex pigs, who among you is both poz and a skilled practitioner of the felching arts, we have a new pig here who seems not to be able to hole his cum.  We cannot blame with poor lad..” Tom had that “seriously dude” look on his face but I was having fun.  …”he is but a new bottom and recently inducted into the was of man on man sex, who among you has the skill to show this young man (Tom and I were same age, just over 30) what it doth feel like to have his gaping hole felched appropriately.”  “Further more and such, you must also be able to hold whatever seed you extract from this once virgin hole in your mouth and ye must not swallow.  This poor boy deserves his first taste of cum from his hole”  “So as not to be unreasonable you will not be able to fuck this eager lad as he is spoken for a moment but I am sure in not to far ye shall be able to partake of his not so virgin hole.  Who among you men say you are ready for this task, step forth!”  A guy about 5”10 silver hair cut nice and tight, he was compactly muscled with almost no fat between his skin and muscle, probably a bit of poz wasting.  I looked at him and said “ye taking up the challenge of this slop hole,” the man said “yes I do.”  I stepped aside and this stud without breaking character got down on one knee like I was going to knight him and moved forward with grace and starting sucking the cum from Tom’s hole.  This guy was there for a few moments so I figured that either Tom had a fuck load of cum or this guys was really enjoying eating Tom out, who could blame him but we needed to continue with whatever David and Jacob had planned.  I tapped the guy on the head and he backed out of Tom’s ass and looked like he had a good mouth full of seed, this felching stud turned Tom and around and immediately starting kissing and I could see the cum being move into Toms hungry mouth.  Once I saw that they were done I said “thank you good knight your task is done you will be rewarded but not this but another in during this same month,” the stud backed away and said “thank you kind Sir” and walked away with a smile.

What I didn’t notice was the muscle Latin boy from earlier with Tom and David were leaning up against the wall at the end of hallway enjoying the show.  The Latin stud move first and was now in front of me wearing his “uniform” of a jock strap and skin hugging shirt with the logo for the club on it.  Fuck I wanted to those tight perky nips but guessed this was not the time and there would be a time.  I asked him “what’s you name” he said Marco, I said “nice to have fucked you” and Tom not to miss a beat said “nice to have been fucked by you.”  Marco said, “I am supposed to tell you that I am one of the 8, David and Jacob converted me a couple of months ago and I just finished with the fuck flu a couple weeks ago so I know I am potent.”  Marco unlocked the door and let us in, he then said “Tom is to be in the sling and you are to be on the fuck bench.  The room look similar except there was a large black wall hang and on it written in gold were what appeared to be signatures, I saw what look could be Marco’s by the letters but like most peoples signature they are hard to read.  I asked Marco “that your signature?” he said “yes” and I said “what about the others,” Marco said David and Jacob would be in to explain everything, all he knew was for now to open the door and tell us where to go.

Tom was having a bit of a time getting into the sling, not that he was uncoordinated just had never done it before.  I gave him a hand and show him how to hang your ass over so you are still supported, put his legs in the stirrups, then figured for my work getting him into the sling I deserved a reward.  I pounced quick because I didn’t think we would have much time and took my flat tongue up through each pit, then did the same to his hole and finished with a deep kiss.  I was pretty sure about the answer but I had to ask “Tom, you really ok and ready for this” he replied “you have been staring at my ass for years you tell me if it was made for fucking” I replied yes it is, “but what being poz, you kind had your first dick and decided to go poz within just a few short hours or within your first fucking…I don’t remember.”  Tom looked at me and said “again you have seen my ass, I have good perky muscle ass,” I just shook my head yes, Tom continued “this muscle ass wants to be poz, this muscle ass needs a bio hazard tattoo and this muscle ass needs to have the same strain as your muscle butt.”  Clearly he had thought this through so no worries there.

Just as Tom and I finished our conversation I was just kind of standing between Tom’s legs being held up by the sling I heard two sets of foot steps enter it was David and Jacob and they closed the door and turned on a dull red light.  Jacob barked, “why are you not where you were told to be,” I knew Jacob could be commanding but this was straight dominance.  David then started talking at the same time walking around Tom and myself, each in our respective places of the sling and fuck bench.  David started speaking in a very authoritarian tone “this place is more than just what you know it as to be a VIP room, this is also a special place where those that are sincere will receive our potent strain.  This is place where you will be assuredly converted because of what will be taking place.”  While David was talking Jacob was quickly with skill and precision putting on leather padded ankle and wrist restrains on Tom and me, locked him into the sling and me into the fuck bench, I then saw Jacob pull out chastity devices which am not fond of, they just don’t “do it” for me.  I started to say “I don’t think” then Jacob quick as a whip stuffed my mouth with decent size ball gag, no so big it would make my jaw hurt but big enough where I would be silent.  After the gag, he locked up my cock, then went over to Tom and do the same.  David started speaking in a very controlling tone “in this place you will be given our strain by 8 men, each is able to cum twice so each of you will take their seed by the time we are finished here each of you will have received 10 loads.  I though…10? Then remembered eight plus David and Jacob…10.  David continued “I am sure you saw the hanging on the wall of 8 signatures in gold, each of those men have received and verified converted with strain that myself and Jacob share.  We have locked your cocks as from this point forward till you convert your cocks will off limits and you will only be taking seed from the 8 men listed above as well as myself or Jacob.  Once you have converted then the chastity devices will be removed and you will be allowed to spread our seed.  "While the four of us are a family” wait did he just say family “the men on that wall and soon the two of you will be a brotherhood of men that carry Jacob’s and my seed”.  Do I make myself clear, nod your heads (with ball gags we couldn’t say much) so both Tom and I indicated “YES.”  Even though my cock was caged there was an almost non-stop stream of precum leaking down and making a puddle on the floor.  David started up again “each of the men on that wall are here at the club, waiting for our signal where they will enter two at a time.  They will fuck you and seed you then switch and fuck and seed you.  This will not be the usual marathon fucking you pigs have been getting, this sex has a clear purpose and now is not about the pleasuring of your holes but the answering of your deepest most carnal desire.”  Once this seeding is complete Jacob will explain what happens next.

David went over and opened the door and I saw Marco standing waiting out side the door.  David said “bring the first two and tell the rest we have begun” Marco immediately said “yes Sir”..that was new I hadn’t had any Dom/Sub play with them before but this was different and unique not just in David's and Jacob's tone but the entire experience.  I was very much turned on but this felt more clinical and cold, not the usually animal sex we were all used to having.  The first two men entered.

I caught sight of the and they were athletic studs looked to be in their twenties, David and Jacob were almost 40 so the math worked.  David said “you boys know how this work, take your places and seed your bottoms.”  One of the boys went to Tom and the other to me, walking in calm but measured steps and without another word from anyone I felt a nice piece of meat slide into my hole, either I was really cummy and with a really loose hole or these boys had put some lube on their cocks.  I was kind of hoping it was lube because there was a concern my hole may never close completely again.  The fucking was clinical, was not for anyone to get off, but only enough to create the friction for each of these boy to loose their load in Tom’s and my holes.  The boys then switched and the one fucking Tom and to me and mine went to Tom and the same thing happened, clinical fucking followed by a good seeding.  I had a subtle feeling that there was some pre-planning because these guys had more than just a single day’s load.  These first two boys left and another set of men appeared both in leather, which was hot and then I realized the boys were in matching red jock straps.  The same thing happened with one fucking me the other Tom, they would cum and then they would switch.  This same thing played out till all of them had fucked Tom and me and left their toxic gift.

Jacob closed the door and he and David did the same as the rest, gave me and Tom a “clinical” type fucking then switched.  Once they were done, David pulled out matching good size butt plugs from the duffel bag, and proceeded to seal me and Tom’s holes closed.  Now Jacob started to speak, “our strain is two things, potent and easy it is a guarantee that through this process you will convert and the fuck flu will be very hard but we will see you through it.  You both will continue to work and wear your chastity till you get the flu and then David, myself and Dr. Nick will get you through it.  Our strain almost maintains a high viral load but seems to have not impact on our health, so I will expect the same with each of you.  We are a family and we take care of each other, while this experience was cold and clinical there was a purpose.  Each of you will know what it’s like to make love to your poz husbands…”HUSBANDS” I thought.  The idea of a 4 way marriage…woof.  Wait it was a 4 way marriage of poz men all caring the same DNA.  I needed to stop analyzing this because my cock was starting to get hard and the chastity cage was not that big.

David started expertly undoing the ankle and wrist restraints and putting everything away into the duffel bag.  I stood up and helped Tom out of the sling and I said “are you ok,” Tom replied with a shaky voice “I am in love and never thought anything like this was possible,” as I saw he cock was drooling a puddle onto the floor.  I was face to face with Tom and wasn’t paying attention to what David and Jacob were doing but all of the sudden Jacob was behind me and David was behind Tom.  There were both caressing and touch our bodies, kissing us gently on the neck.  I then felt Jacob turn me toward him and in unison, David did the same.  We were now face to so naturally Tom and I went in for a kiss, but before we could David and Tom drop to one knee and each had a small black velvet box.  I was pretty sure I knew where this was going and started to tear up, I didn’t mind crying but I didn’t want to totally loose it and ruin the moment.  I was also pretty sure that David and Jacob had the camera recording.  David and Jacob opened their boxes at the same time, exposing incredible rings, diamonds set in white gold.  These rings were statement pieces but I never saw Jacob and David wearing rings that ornate.  Then I heard both David and Jacob in unison “will you marry us.”  Tom nearly tackled David with a gravity creating kiss and I pulled Jacob up and said “yes.”