Brian's Senior Year

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 12- Confession

It was like getting the results was the cure to fuck flu. Either that, or Brian’s mind could only process so much, and had luckily decided to numb any feelings of sickness he had, because by the time his parents got home from work that night, Brian felt better.

Well, physically better anyways.

By this point in his senior year, Brian had become a pretty good actor. Between his sexuality, his relationship with Jake, and his triste with Adam, and now his diagnosis, he was keeping a lot from his family. His parents might have realized he wasn’t quite his normal self that night, but he did a pretty good job of preventing the total meltdown he felt like having.

After dinner, he told his parents he was going to go hang out with Jake to talk about college dorm stuff. By this time, his parents only knew Jake as his classmate that he’d be rooming with at Boston University in the fall, so they enthusiastically let him go connect so that they could get to know each other.

Brian went out to his Jeep, and before backing out of the driveway, typed out a message to his boyfriend.

“I really need to talk to you. Can you meet me at Ramset park, by the picnic tables?”

“Hey Bri, I’m just starting dinner now. I’ll see if I can get away from my the house after. That work? Is everything okay?”

Brian was not going to answer the second question over text.

“That’s fine, I’ll be here whenever you get away.”

He wasn’t too worried about covering the desperation in his voice; he knew this wasn’t going to go well anyways.

As he left his house and started driving to the park, it felt like he was on auto-pilot. Normally, Brian stressed over everything, thinking through every aspect of every decision. These past few months, sex and love lives had been the exception, and now he had done a full 180. He had made a quick decision to tell Jake, and he couldn’t think about it anymore. He couldn’t play out how this was going to go. He couldn’t figure out what to say to make make Jake not hate him. He couldn’t worry about if Jake would beat him up, or leave in a huff. He knew how he felt about Jake, and so he knew he had to do this.

Brian knew it would be a bit before Jake got to the park, but he didn’t know what else to do. It was a beautiful May evening, and the sun was going down as he arrived. Brian was wearing his usual tan cargo shorts and a Red Sox T-shirt. He had gotten this one recently. It was a size smaller than he normally wore, but Jake had mentioned he looked good in it, since it actually showed off his thin frame a bit more than his typically baggy clothes. He had forgotten about that when he put it on. It was a perfect night to sit outside and think, even with the ever so slight chill of a cool evening after a hot summer day. But Brian’s mind was on pause until Jake arrived.

After sitting by himself in silence for a while, Brian broke down again. He had allowed his mind to wander to what this could have been if not for his bad decisions. He could have invited Jake here for a romantic walk, or a steamy make out session, or even some kinky play in the woods. It would have been the perfect opportunity to spend some alone time with his boyfriend. But no, that was not what this was, and once the dream sequence broke, Brian’s tears began flowing again.

That was just about the same time Jake’s car pulled in to the lot. As he drove up, Brian just sat on the top of the picnic table, feet on the benches, head on his arm on his knee, crying. As Jake began to approach the table, he realized the state was Brian was in, and rushed up to him.

“Brian, are you crying?” Jake asked, as he started jogging towards Brian to comfort whatever was bothering him.

“What’s wrong? Brian?”

Brian looked up at Jake, and even in the twilight Jake could see his red eyes and cheeks, covered in tears. But through that, Jake could sense the fear, or dread, or something like that in Brian’s eyes as they met with his.

When Jake was close enough, Brian held out his phone and motioned for Jake to take it and read it. It was the email from the clinic with his results.

Brian wanted to watch Jake’s reaction, but he couldn’t do it. He half expected the phone to be dropped or hurled at him and for him to never see Jake outside of school again.

If he had been watching his boyfriend, he would have noticed Jake’s face go from caring to concern to a mix of bewilderment and confusion. He couldn’t believe was he was reading, and he almost lost his balance as he shifted from one foot to other, reading the email slowly and thoroughly.

After what seemed liked the longest minute in his life so far, Brian felt Jake climb up on to the picnic table, put his arms around him, and pull him in for a hug. Jake stayed silent at first, as Brian sniffled and tried wiping his eyes.

He let Jake comfort him for a moment, until Jake said “It’s going to be okay Brian. What happened?”

With that, Brian no longer wanted Jake to comfort him. Well, he wanted that, but it felt like a betrayal, as Jake didn’t know the truth.

He pulled away, and tried to speak a couple times, but the words wouldn’t come out. Jake went to take Brian’s hand in his, but Brian pulled away and blurted out “Please just let me tell you what I need to tell you without you saying anything and then after that you can do whatever you want.”

“Okay…” Jake said, still confused and concerned.

“This is all my fault” Brian sighed. “Just before we met up at BU, I had hooked up with this older guy, Adam. We met online. I was realizing I was gay and I was horny and really just wanted to experience shit, so I went to his house. Well, it turns out he was HIV positive, and I let him fuck me anyways. I didn’t think it was a big deal in the moment, because the meds now make it almost impossible to pass on, but then he told me he wasn’t on meds and him fucking me was going to infect me. He wouldn’t let me get away; he told me that as he was fucking me. But I let him finish! And then I let him fuck me again!” Brian’s voice was straining now, like he was finally reconciling what he had done, and he couldn’t even believe it himself.

Jake opened his mouth to say something. If Brian had let him finish, he would’ve learned that he hadn’t scared Jake away yet. This sounded to him like Brian had been taken advantage of. But Brian cut him off to continue the story.

“But no, that’s not even the worst part Jake. The worst fucking part is what I did after that, after you. I can’t believe I met you. You made me so fucking happy. I can’t believe I’m out to someone and have a boyfriend and am really truly happy for the first time. I love you, Jake. And that’s why I can’t fucking believe, I… I can’t understand why I fucking did this to you.

I got tested after Adam, and I was negative. But I had been reading stories online about guys getting pozzed, and it had turned me on, and he knew that. I texted him and told him my results, and then he invited me over to this party his friend was throwing, and I went. And it was a fucking sex party. They fucking got me to go there so he and his fucking old gay friends could fuck me! I must have gotten fucked by like 5 or 6 guys, I don’t even remember! I cheated on you!” he cried. “I fucking cheated on you Jake… I’m so sorry!”

Brian hopped up from the table and paced around, still crying, throwing his hands up and down in his own disbelief about what he was admitted. Jake just sat there, stunned.

“And they fucking pozzed me. And I let them. I let them do this to me. I went to that party and I knew they were probably poz and what it could do and I went there anyways. I slept with all those guys, even though I had you. I don’t know why, Jake. I can’t explain it. And I’m so sorry. I am so, so sorry. I’ve ruined everything. You are fucking amazing and I can’t believe you even liked me and then I went and threw it all away and did something totally fucking unforgivable!”

Brian stopped pacing, wiped the tears from his eyes with his arm, and looked straight at Jake, though keeping his distance.

“I love you.”

He paused and allowed the silence to have his moment.

“That probably sounds ridiculous now… I certainly haven’t acted like it. But I do. And that’s why I had to tell you. I got that email today and I knew I had to tell you as soon as possible. I should’ve told you earlier… I shouldn’t have done it. But I did, and I had to tell you, so that you know everything and know this wasn’t about you, it was about me fucking up and ruining this for both of us. And, well, all I can say now is I’m sorry.”

Jake had followed through on his promise. He let Brian finish without interrupting. But then, when Brian did finish, he didn’t have anything to say. Brian could empathize with the look on Jake’s face; he probably had the same one a few hours earlier when he read that email. Stunned into stillness. Total disbelief.

Jake couldn’t form words; he could barely form thoughts. So he, got up, walked past Brian to his car, and drove away.

Edited by timmy7x
  • Like 17
  • Piggy 1
  • Sad 2

Chapter 13- Two Proposals

The next week was incredibly hard for Brian. The world was still spinning around him, and he could barely keep up with it through the whirlwind of emotions. Depression about losing Jake, concern about his status, dread about the future. He’d have to tell his parents. He’d have to deal with losing his planned roommate. And on top of that, he still had to go to school.

Whenever the two boys ran into each other in the hallways or in class, they quickly averted their gaze. Brian wanted to watch Jake’s face for any sign of forgiveness or spark of hope, but he also didn’t want to hurt him any more. So, he tried to block him out as much as possible.

One day, after the final bell had rung, Brian made his way out to a courtyard outside the school. He was going to meet his friend Rachel there to exchange some notes on stuff he had missed when he was out. As he waited there for her, he noticed several other senior guys waiting around awkwardly, holding what appeared to be rolled up signs, like the ones you’d see at a football game. Two of his classmates entered the courtyard, Jose and Meghan, and then it all started. An elaborate prom date proposal. One after another, Jose’s friends unfurled their signs. “Will”.“You”. “Go”… you get it. Finally, Jose unfurled his, which of course said “me”, and Meghan jumped for joy and gave him a big kiss. What a cute high school moment. But seeing that, Brian snapped.

He got up and rushed out of the courtyard, trying not to cause a scene, though nobody was paying attention to him as he hurriedly walked out, face red like he was about to cry. Nobody but Jake.

Brian speed walked out to his Jeep, threw his backpack in the back seat, and began balling. He had wanted to ask Jake to prom. And now, he didn’t know what he would do. His parents would never let him hear the end of it if he didn’t go. Should he find some girl to ask? Should he go stag? He didn’t think he could bear the thought of it. He closed his eyes and stayed in the driver’s seat, trying to pull himself together so he could drive home, but he needed some time to do that.

The Jeep was parked in the far back corner of the school parking lot, which had mostly emptied out by now. Brian had been sitting there for a while, his mind swirling. He was startled when his passenger door was flung open. As he caught his breath, he saw Jake hopping up into the front seat.

Brian wiped his eyes with the back of his wrist and tried to get himself together. He was completely shocked to see Jake. In his mind, he was sure he about to get yelled at, since Jake hadn’t had the chance to unleash his anger when he was first told what happened. That had been at least a week ago by now. As Jake closed the door behind him, he didn’t start talking, so Brian let out a very shy and confused sounding “Hi?”

Jake didn’t respond right away; he just looked Brian in the eyes. Brian expected to see anger or hatred being directed towards him, so he was surprised when the look on Jake’s face could only really be described as… longing. He was even more surprised when Jake reached over, put his hand on the back of Brian’s head, and pulled him in for a kiss.

That kiss felt like it lasted longer than any Brian had ever had; even his first. When it finally broke, Brian sat back, and through his still-teary eyes, he looked to Jake to explain.

“I love you too” Jake exclaimed, his voice quivering as if tears might start flowing in the passenger seat as well.

Brian’s heart fluttered for a second, but then his head sunk down and he stared at his knees. “No, Jake. I don’t deserve this. I don’t deserve you, and I don’t want to hurt you.”

Jake took Brian’s hand in his, and slowly repeated “I. Love. You.”

“I was mad at you the other night, but ever since, all I could think about was how I didn’t want this to end” Jake continued. “Even with everything you told me. Not once did I want to break up. I thought I should, because, well…”

“I cheated on you and, uh, am poz?” Brian interjected.

“Yeah, but I never wanted to. It’s probably really stupid of me to fall this fast and hard for the first boy I’ve ever been with, especially at 18… but I don’t care. This feels right. You feel right.”

Brian gulped in, gasping for air as Jake made him feel breathless, but his gut reaction was taking over. He wanted to protect Jake from himself.

“You shouldn’t do this Jake. You deserve better than me. Like, how can you trust me now, and… I could get you infected too!”

“Do you trust me?”

“Of course.”

“Then trust me.”

Jake pulled Brian in again, but before he kissed him, he touched his hands to Brian’s soft cheeks and wiped away the tears. Then, the two boys locked lips and made out in the front seat for a couple minutes before Jake said “Oh, and will you go to prom with me?”

Brian reached over and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. He hugged him tight, not wanting to let go. He whispered into Jake’s ear “If you’re sure, then of course. We can come out together.”

“That was what I was thinking too.”

The two sat together in silence, enjoying each other’s company, for a few minutes.

“Don’t take this the wrong way,” Jake said, “but I really wish we could mess around right now. You are so fucking sexy to me right now.”

Brian laughed. “You’re fucked up” he said playfully.

“Yep”

“Well, if you want, I could still get you off pretty safely.”

Jake’s face lit up. “Fuck yeah.”

Brian adjusted in the drivers seat so he could bring his face close to Jake’s cock, which he then rescued from his shorts as it quickly began to harden. He took it his mouth, and swirled his tongue around the tip as Jake exclaimed in pleasure and flung his head back into the headrest.

He wasn’t the world’s most experienced cocksucker, but Brian went to work pleasuring his boyfriend. He wasn’t sure he’d have been horny in a moment like this if he were Jake, but he certainly wasn’t going to argue with him.

Jake ran his fingers through Brian’s hair as his head bobbed up and down on his teenage dick. A few other students were still filing out of the school, so Jake tried to look as normal as he could, sitting in the passenger seat of Brian’s car, seemingly without Brian there. Luckily they were so far in the back, nobody would walk by, so he just avoided eye contact and hoped nobody would notice. But he didn’t really care if they did.

Not long after Brian’s warm mouth first closed around Jake’s cock, he warned him softly “I’m going to cum.” They hadn’t gotten to this part together yet, but Brian didn’t let up. In fact, he quickened his pace and began working Jake’s cock with his hand as well as his mouth.

“Oh fuckkkk!” Jake cried out as he bucked his hips up and erupted in to Brian’s mouth. He tried taking as much cum as he could, but couldn’t take it all. As he let Jake’s cock out of his mouth, another rope of cum spurt out all over Brian’s face.

Brian swallowed the rest of the cum he had taken from Jake, and said with a cum-covered smile “I guess this means we’re back together. “

Jake pulled him in for another kiss, licking up some of his own cum from Brian’s chin before locking lips.

“Yes it does. I love you man, and I can’t wait for the world to see us together at prom.”

“Me too Jake, I love you too.”

• Like 25
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2