Brian's Senior Year

On 1/25/2022 at 12:46 AM, djdbb420 said:

Fuck, so hot.  Just found this story today and couldn't stop reading.   Hot Brian is thinking of all the fun they cold have if they were both poz.   Hope Jake feels same and they fuck their way through college 

You're lucky in a way, we had to be patient hahaha... You want to know what comes next? We all do, welcome to the club lol...

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing story!  Just one suggestion.  I make it as someone who has written here before.  Finding time and coming up can be difficult.  Although your stories are amazing, some are a bit long.  Try to keep an even flow.  Several of your stories have been broken up by a ------. This seems like a good point to stop the story and start a new chapter.  Give it a week or so before the next chapter.

Write stories in advance!  I have to admit you have really mixed up the plot quite well!  From the initial pozzing, to a love story, and what I'm sure will become a bf pozzing!

Keep up the GREAT work!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/25/2022 at 9:05 AM, curiousaboutbb said:

Can’t wait for Jake’s reaction is he pissed or turned on and Brian fucks him several more times that night?

I think he'll be pissed at first, then realize that he was hard the entire time Brian was fucking him and want to do it again.