My Hook-Ups with Cops

ChainedBoy

Today I got to thinking about the times I’ve had sex with cops over the years.
Here’s my rundown. Hope you don’t mind the length - think of it as five separate stories. 

My first hookup with a cop took place at my sisters wedding reception at the local union hall. I was all of 19 years old and the cop could not have been too much older. I saw his name badge, Anthony something. He was slim, dark hair, olive complexion, with a 5 o’clock stubble. A handsome, swarthy, Italian. I chatted him up and gave him all the signals. His occasionally reaching down to adjust himself told me I was on the right track. After awhile, he announced it was his break time and that he was gonna go take a leak. He paused for a half beat and walked away. Message received, I followed close behind, through the hall and down the stairs to the lower level.  The bathroom had an old trough urinal. There was no-one else there. We pull up together, side by side, and haul out our meat. He immediately releases a powerful stream, while I manage barely a dribble. “Impressive”, I remark. We both stroke the last few drops of piss out. Our dicks swelling visibly. He smirks as he puts his cock away, zips up, and signals me to follow. He walks quickly to the back of the men’s room and through a door marked “Janitor”, me right behind. Once inside, he locked the door lock with authority and turned to me. Grabbing me by the lapels of my rented tux, he swung me around and pushed me to the wall. I was stunned for a moment as he stepped back and hauled out his now fully hard cock. “This what you want, FAGGOT?”, he spoke in a harsh but hushed tone. I stood there jaw slack. “SUCK IT!”. My knees hit the cement floor as I took his uncut cock in my mouth. “You like that, FAGGOT?!”  He asked as he slapped my face - hard. “Yeah! You liked that didn’t you?” I did. I liked it. A lot. He didn’t have a big dick but it was angry, veiny as hell, and hard as steel. After only a few seconds of sucking he grabbed the sides of my head and started skull fucking me. “Yeah. That’s how you want it - that’s how you need it” He was all out pounding my face now. I could feel his belt start causing damage to my forehead and the bridge of my nose. “Oh fuck! I’m gonna fuckin’ cum. You hear me FAGGOT! I’m gonna fuckin cum and you’de better swallow every fucking drop”. This was divine torment. I was being face raped by a cop. “TAKE IT! FUCKIN’ TAKE IT!” he spit the words out as he filled my mouth with seed. I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head as he grounded himself into me. “Every drop. FAGGOT! Every fucking drop. I don’t wanna see one drop on my uniform”. Needless to say, not one drop of cum got on his uniform. Blood from my forehead, however, was another thing. He grabbed a paper towel, “Clean that up!”, he ordered. I wiped my blood off his belt. He straightened himself up and tucked himself in. I knew better than to get up from the floor. “I’m gonna walk out of here. You,’”, he said  leaning down with a pointed finger, “are gonna stay here for five minutes before you leave. Understand?” I saw rage and contempt in his face. I didn’t dare look him in the eyes. “Yes....Sir.”, I croaked out. He turned and as he opened the door he muttered “Fucking FAGGOT”. I stayed there, on the floor, my knees aching, blood trickling down my face, cum on my lips, and all I could do was pull out my cock and jack off ‘til I came. Once I had cleaned up, I went back upstairs. I saw him standing there in the same place we started. And it was like nothing ever happened. He looked at me like any other party random goer. No hint of recognition. Nothing. Compete poker face. I had to explain how I “walked into a door” to a couple of people. To this day, I have a tiny scar between my eyebrows as a reminder.

Second cop was an early bf of mine. Well...bf is too strong a word. More accurately, he was a guy who fucked me on the regular.  Denny would call me late at night (this was before cell phones, so no texts) and come over for a booty call. Usually on Friday and Saturday nights. We met when he responded to a two vehicle accident I was involved in. Don’t ask how it moved from that to him fucking me later that week. I honestly don’t remember. Denny was a beast. Blond, barrel chested, big fucking uncut cock - seriously, he had an 8” hooded monster. He’d come by for a pump and dump. So I’d always clean out before bed those nights in case he called. Once he arrived, he would just walk in (he never knocked). There was to be no talking. I would ‘assume the position’ (laugh) head down ass up at the edge of the bed. He would drop trou, grease his uncut meat, and slide into me slowly. (That last part, a concession he made at my request, for originally he would impale me all at once and rip my guts apart.)  Once in me, he would take a long hit of poppers and he would be gone. Totally in his own head as he fucked me. I was a meathole. A fucksleeve. A slightly more satisfying option than just jacking off. Nothing more. Sometimes he would fuck me slowly, lazily. Other times he would completely pummel me to the point of destruction. I never knew which to expect. And all through that, not one word from him, until the end. When he was ready to cum, he would stop, reach down, pull his gun, put it to my head and croak out the words, “Don’t you fucking move! Stay very, very, still.”  A long pause would follow, both of us frozen in place as the muzzle of his gun dug into my scalp - only then I would feel his dick spasm deep inside me. I could feel every rope of cum as it shot out of him and into my cunt. We would stay there suspended as he emptied himself into me. His cock deflating inside me until finally, he would take a step back; his gun finally returned to its holster. This was my signal to turn and clean him off with my mouth. Sometimes, just sometimes, he would softly stroke my hair. This ‘arrangement’ lasted most of a year. Then, by winter, he stopped calling/coming over. I never saw him again after that. 

>>> EDIT: The first time he did that gun thing, yeah, I freaked out. But he showed me that he had, in fact, removed the clip, emptied the chamber, and engaged the safety. He apologized but said doing that was gonna be a deal breaker for him. The fact that I was young and stupid and he had a big dick overrode my good judgement. Denny was...intense - to say the least.

Third cop was a state trooper named Robert. We met at a gay leather weekend event. Lean muscled, late 40’s, hairy chest, flattop haircut, graying temples. Total cockpig. Sucked me with an expertise I rarely experience anymore. I fucked him legs up in my hotel room that night. That man had a pussy on him that felt tight all the way to his core. And his cunt milked my dick like nothing I had experienced before. Seriously. I was having real trouble lasting more than just a few minutes fucking him. He agreed to stay the night with me (something I rarely do) so I could fuck him again the next morning. Seeing this 100% masculine, lean, blue eyed Daddy riding my cock cowboy style that next morning; his soft, useless dick bouncing and jiggling before me drove me wild. He was the embodiment of unapologetic, sexual abandon. I bred him again that morning before we parted ways. I would see him again late that night in the playroom. He was up in the public sling taking in all cummers. I do believe every top at that run dumped his load in Robert at some point that weekend. Sunday morning, we traded info and eventually set a date for me to visit for the weekend at his home (he lived a couple of counties away). Only learned he was in law enforcement when I arrived at his house and there was a trooper vehicle in his driveway. He chuckled and verified that yes, it’s his car. Fucked him every which way there is in his basement sling and his fuckbench. He even let me fuck him (partially) in uniform. Hot weekend. Visited him again another time; he had set up a gang bang for himself. Me and five other guys took turns on him in the course of the day. We’d drink beer, smoke cigars, eat barbecue, and fuck Robert. I’ll confess - I could have developed feeling for Robert...I was developing feelings for Robert. He was everything I’d ever want in a man. But he made it clear he wasn’t interested in a relationship with anyone. I would see him again at other leather events; up in the sling. I take a turn sliding into his cummy cunt. Our eyes would lock as I fucked him. The feel of his cumslicked pussy only making me breed him even more quickly than normal. And once I had bred him and another dick had taken my place, he reached for my arm, pulled me to him, and kissed me deeply - something he did with very few cummers - before I folded back into the crowd.

The fifth cop was Roy. Roy had been one of other invitees at that group scene at Robert’s house. Roy works as a deputy in a nearby suburb of my town. More of a bubba - heavy set dude with a stubby dick. But he fucking makes those four and a half inches work. Seriously. The man never goes soft and he is a multiple cummer. It’s fuck, cum, pause, repeat. Three or more times per session. (I know, right?)  That little dick has real stamina and staying power. (Never underestimate a man because he has a small dick.) Roy is also a helluva good bottom. He loves his toys when he bottoms. I still have four or five favorite toys that he likes me to use on his cunt when he comes over. He taught me a lot about playing with toys during our sessions. Done right, it makes him drip precum like a leaky faucet. Which he uses to jack himself off and cum REPEATEDLY. I’ve learned a lot about Roy and his family. And over the years, we have traded a lotta cum back and forth between us. More and more time passes between fuck sessions. Of course, 2020 made hooking up impossible - so looking forward to seeing if the magic is still there in 2021.

Hope you enjoyed reading about my experiences.  Leave a comment if you did. :-)

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

Cop number four is kindof a cheat. He was actually a mall security officer I had been seeing. But damn did he fill that uniform well. Average height, bearded, coal black eyes, tattoos for days, standard issue cut cock, and a total top.  While we enjoyed sex at home - we REALLY enjoyed sex in all the nooks and crannies of the mall he worked at. The service corridors behind the stores, the elevator control room, a men’s room that was closed for remodeling, several dark corners of the parking structure, etc. My favorite had to be when he took me to the backroom of a ‘Casual Corner’. There I was, bent over a stack of boxes, Max plowing my back forty with his usual skill. At some point I noticed that the boxes were labeled ‘Maternity Dresses’ - which, with my twisted mind, struck me as so absurd that even while he was plowing me, I started saying; “Breed me!”, Knock me up!”, “Give me your babies!”, laughing more and more all along. By the end, I was laughing so hard he had to pull out. “What the fuck is wrong with you?!”, he asked confused and maybe a little angrily. By this point I was doubled over with laugher, all I could do was point at the words on the box. It took Max a hot second to put the pieces together and he was on on the floor laughing alongside me. Crazy good times.  

• Like 8

At the risk of hijacking this thread, I'm posting my own cop hook up.  One of my regulars introduced me to a guy who lived in my neighborhood.  Blond hunk, clean shaven, blue eyes, 5'7" and toned.  He confessed to being a total bottom and a cop.  I fucked his tight, furry ass, but he'd never do it in uniform.  Years later, he was the first cop on the NYPD to come out.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, BarebackBrat said:

I been fucked repeatedly by my towns chief of police and also multiple times by a small town cop in uniform who would cuff me then fuck me.  I’ve also had two pistols in my mouth and to my head. Not by cops though. 

That sounds HOT AS FUCK

• Thanks 2

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I’ve had 3 police officers, one hit me up on Gaydar, turned up at his house and he was in uniform, we fucked on the living room carpet - it was a fairly pedestrian fuck, he was the bottom and turns out his wife hadn’t long gone to work that morning as a nurse while he had just come off a night shift.
Basically all he wanted was for him to cum and me to go, so I didn’t have a repeat performance with him.

The second was gay, masculine and had a live in boyfriend who he liked to cheat on whilst the boyfriend was in work (found this out later), we did it a couple of times in various rooms of the house but never the bedroom. That finished when I turned up one day and 5 minutes into mutually sucking each other his phone went, the boyfriend didn’t feel well and was coming home, so I needed to get out of there.

The 3rd was older than me, probably late 40’s   or early 50’s, met on Grindr and he gave me his address. He was in full uniform and he told me he was married but the wife and kids were away visiting family. He was about 9”, very rough and basically impaled me on it. After he shot his load he had me fuck him. We did fool about a bit but lost touch, then I found out he had been caught using the police computer system to run the registration numbers of his fucks and check up on their backgrounds but got caught and charged. He was taken to a tribunal and had phoned his wife and told her all the sordid details before the hearing, he lost his job and his family that day. Our paths did cross a few years later, he had lost weight and looked good until he got out a bag of white powder and offered me some, I declined and have to admit that seeing him go from a career police officer to someone doing odd jobs and snorting (and dealing) drugs did not sit well with me so I never saw him again after that.

I can fess up to two coppers.

Both when I was quite young, both were off duty at the time.

The first was a quick but satisfying mutual wank in the woods having met up in a lay-by.  Squat stocky bloke, like a rugby league scrum half.

The second was a bi copper who had just starting to try and enjoy taking it up the arse.  Lanky but for and hairy in all the right places.  Grunted and moaned noisily while getting fucked and was enjoyably enthusiastic.  End up buggering each other twice a piece over the course of an afternoon.  

• Like 1

I got railed by an ex-cop everyone called Big Al, and for good reason.  I think he kept coming back because I could suck his cock without getting my teeth on it, and he liked the way I'd rim him.  He was the first man to give me an assgasm.  One day I had his load safely tucked away nine inches up my butt and he was getting dressed.  He said he was going to have to break up with his girlfriend.  I asked why, and he said, "She's talking about us getting married, and I'm not ready to divorce my wife just yet."  Maybe that was another reason he'd come around for more of my ass, he didn't have to worry about me interfering with his marriage.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1