Hairy or Shaven?

Shooter_099

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I’m generally a hairy top (though for the right guy I will spread my arse cheeks and let him breed my hole), I do trim my pubic hairs shorter as I want to get sucked rather than have the guy flossing when he gets my cock wet.

I’ve never had a preference either way, though I do love seeing matted arse hair as my cum dribbles out of his hole.

I'm not the hairiest guy to start with and I'm quite fair so what is there doesn't look so thick. I trim regularly and shave occasionally. I am more comfortable in myself when I am trimmed.

I tend to go for similar in hook ups. I've never understood the whole, "the hairier a guy is the more masculine he is." It's bullshit. I don't necessarily mind hair, I just don't favour hairy guys. 

• 2 months later...
On 5/29/2021 at 3:45 AM, FemBottomFinder said:

If a bottom isn't shaved and hosting they are pretty much worthless.... A good bottom always hosts and always has a freshly shaved hole... everything else is disgusting...

If ever in Philly look me up so I can punch your junk so hard your shaven hair follicles jump out of your silky smooth girl skin
You're comment tells me you can't get it up because you gotta name call people. You're al pos.

Why are we doing this topic?
Is the junior class ready to become seniors and testing their voting skills?
Smooth or hairy, short or tall, fat or thin. Everyone might as well show their full ignorance and white privilege hiding behind profiles and say black or white, jew or non-jew, faggots or masculine, circuit boys or bears, old or young.

Grow the hell up with this bs. All this is little girls doing school yard comparison talk and giggling.
No wonder there seem to be more bottoms a huge amount of boys turned into girls.

As a top, one of my biggest turn-ons is breeding a daddy/otter who is even more hirsute than i am. I love a furry ass and chest and untamed bush. Love having furry arms (esp when it creeps onto their upper arms) and legs wrapping around me. Love seeing tufts of fur above my bttms’ cracks and on their shoulders. It drives me wild to mate with another furry guy. 

On 8/2/2021 at 2:07 AM, StickyWetHole said:

Grow the hell up with this bs. All this is little girls doing school yard comparison talk and giggling.
No wonder there seem to be more bottoms a huge amount of boys turned into girls.

At a nude campground last month, one guy watched me get out of the pool and blurted outloud: "oh you're not shaven"

Half of me thought he liked natural, the other half wondered if he didn't like a full bush.

Their loss!