Frozen cum

On 2/20/2021 at 8:53 PM, ng15du said:

I've been freezing loads in a little container in my freezer off and on for about a year.  Over half the loads are my own, but there are a few fuck buddies and randoms mixed in there too.  Today I went to get the container to add another load since it's been a while and noticed it was pretty dang full. So, I thawed it out.  After letting it sit and melt into a bunch of gooey goodness, I filled up 5 jello shot syringes and shot it all into my ass.  Each one is 1.5 oz, so that's 7.5 oz inside my ass right now.  I'm about to go hookup with a guy from Sniffies to get an even 8 oz.  A full cup of cum in my ass. Mmmmmmmm.......I can feel my body absorbing that sperm already

A lot of cum  I’d give u some straight from the source n it’ll be warm 

• Like 1

On 10/16/2021 at 2:47 PM, lupin said:

This is hot and now I want to fill up a test tube with cum, freeze it in a small block of ice, leave it around a landmarks in my city, and make a post on BBRTS and sniffles like a scavenger hunt. Would be so hot to have a guy tell they found it! Id put biohazard stickers on the test tube too for added effect.

From what I've read freezing cum pretty much kills most of what might make the biohazard sticker meaningful.  But an interesting idea.

1 hour ago, austin_submale said:

From what I've read freezing cum pretty much kills most of what might make the biohazard sticker meaningful.  But an interesting idea.

Then by that reasoning, observe the following:

In the summer of 2020, I started freezing my cum in syringes. Midway through this activity, I got a surprise round of gono. I might have collected some of it in one of the syringes, and I neglected to toss it out. I really don't remember. 

Is it possible to reinfect myself if I use it? After all this time, I should hope not! Anyone know? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, leatherpunk16 said:

Then by that reasoning, observe the following:

In the summer of 2020, I started freezing my cum in syringes. Midway through this activity, I got a surprise round of gono. I might have collected some of it in one of the syringes, and I neglected to toss it out. I really don't remember. 

Is it possible to reinfect myself if I use it? After all this time, I should hope not! Anyone know? 

Well, if you are worried about re-infecting yourself then the safest thing would be to not do it.  Freezing kills most microbes, but not all and not always.  And I'm not a Doctor...  and neither are most of the other people on this thread I would assume...  so take any advice with a grain of salt and consult an expert source if you are concerned.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2022 at 8:23 PM, KylerIsTrash said:

The frozen cubes are hard for me to get in because of the shape.

Earlier in this thread I suggested using a pony glass.  It's already shaped with a narrower rounded bottom than a regular shot glass, somewhat like the head of a Cock.  Easy to collect loads in, easy to keep in the freezer, and easy to pop one into your mouth and deliver it to it's intended destination.  Then, watch their eyes roll back in their head.

I can easily see why regular ice-cube-shaped frozen loads would be difficult to take.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bigblkd said:
  On 11/11/2022 at 9:33 AM, blackrobe said:

Hot, fresh seed delivered deep and direct is still the gold standard. 

Of course, but most bottoms need at least something to lube them up for the first Cock, especially if we're on the thick side of things.  I've never experienced a bottom that didn't love the frozen Sperm instead of some commercial stuff.  They often did suck in their breath when the ice-cube-cum was tongued up their Hole, but it melts quickly.  Plus, it makes for much tastier eating too. Another plus is, they know they're in for a hottttt fuck before it even begins .... somewhat of a mindfuck too.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Of course, but most bottoms need at least something to lube them up for the first Cock, especially if we're on the thick side of things.  I've never experienced a bottom that didn't love the frozen Sperm instead of some commercial stuff.  They often did suck in their breath when the ice-cube-cum was tongued up their Hole, but it melts quickly.  Plus, it makes for much tastier eating too. Another plus is, they know they're in for a hottttt fuck before it even begins .... somewhat of a mindfuck too.  

As a ritual with an established breeder that could be very bonding indeed.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I do this, too.  I love how it melts over my dick.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

15 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

I do this, too.  I love how it melts over my dick.

Just two experienced Pigs wallowing in the same damn trough, I reckon .... 😇  I wonder what the chances are we both fucked the same Hole in the Eagle's backroom ..... 

• Piggy 1