Bottoms, how do you clean out your hole when you travel?

dckdan

When I went to Ft. Lauderdale I cleaned myself before I left and we traveled. I do believe it's possible for a bottom to travel 10 hours or so driving and eat well or eat things that won't cause too much trouble back there. But I diddn't get too much sleep before so I did have to get a lot of coffee or soda. I at least had a grilled chicken sandwhich at zaxbys.

But when the top I went with fucked and bred me in the morning I was okay. But everyday I was down there as soon as I woke up I would go in the bathroom with my portable bulb douche. Unless I took a fuck and load from the top in the morning..then that came first. Or sometimes after I cleaned myself out. I like my portable douche bulb because it has a little air hole in the bottom so air can get out and it doesn't suck up dirty water. The end attachment that you put in your ass comes off too. So you can easily clean the top end off and clean out the bulb itself. It's rubbery or silicone I forget which. But it's a really cool design and it wasn't much. The sex shop I got it at recommended that one because the cheaper 5-10 douche is really not meant to be used for too long and he had lots of people come back and re-buy it because it doesn't do the trick.

I just can't do the waterbottle thing. It sounds like a good idea if you really have nothing but I don't know why I just don't like the idea. But with my portable ergonomic (what the packaging said) douche every morning and the fact that I diddn't really eat too much, light lunch, and kept it easy and light on dinner, I was fuckable the whole trip. And I did get a good bit of cock and loads and no problem with mess or shit. As I've said before I sometimes suck a top after he fucks and breeds me to sort of verify my ass was clean. But then again I'm sort of obsessive about cleanliness and especially back there.

But I really like that idea of the steam master. Never seen it before but love that you don't need to detach or reattach anything like you do for traditional shower shots. I might invest in one. As long as you can control the speed of the water. I don't like it going in rough and fast. I like it going in gentle. Actually now that I think about it, it was somewhat of a pain using the portable douche because having to lay on the carpet or position myself the right way to get it in and etc. was a little frustrating and cramped in that small bathroom. But it got the job done..just took lots of time.

Ah found out what I use is called the ergo speed douche.

Edited by fuckboy20

• 10 years later...
  • Moderators

Hey all, any tips on doing this in the specific situation where you don't have access to hotel or shower facilities? I occasionally do some regional travel by car (typically 3-4 hours on the road) and it's fun to set up play dates along the way if I have time to spare. But I have yet to find a satisfactory approach for cleaning out. If I do it before departure, the results often don't last long enough for a play date near the end of the trip, and doing it at a highway rest stop seems problematic.

13 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

Hey all, any tips on doing this in the specific situation where you don't have access to hotel or shower facilities? I occasionally do some regional travel by car (typically 3-4 hours on the road) and it's fun to set up play dates along the way if I have time to spare. But I have yet to find a satisfactory approach for cleaning out. If I do it before departure, the results often don't last long enough for a play date near the end of the trip, and doing it at a highway rest stop seems problematic.

Hi, Viking. Bring along store bought enema bottles filled with water. Dump the solution it comes with because that contains a laxative. Anyhow, that works for me. I also tend to travel with a well-lubed, decent sized butt plug to massage my prostate as I encounter an occasional bump in the road.

Happy trails.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

i used to live in the Mid-Atlantic, and have douched in many a rest stop there. They usually have a douche dispenser where the snacks are (aka "water bottle"?)  There is a bit of a dance when you have to go in and out of the stall to refill the water bottle, but we bottoms are resourceful, eh?  

i'm not surprised to learn from this thread that i'm not the only one to travel with a wrench and a shower shot. i've ofter wondered what TSA thinks? my checked luggage always gets searched lol. 

• Like 1

On 3/19/2011 at 2:04 PM, dckdan said:

1. Rectal syringe / douche enema bulb. Never leave home without it!

2. I pack a shower shot kit and a wrench, and in the hotel room I take apart the shower head and attach the shower shot.

3. Like it dirty, cleaning out is for sissies.

#1 Never leave home without it, have my own small gym bag of prep/cleaning gear whenever I travel.  

This past IML (in 2022, ya?), I found myself a little vexed when I checked into my room at the Congress Plaza. This is where LeatherWerks put me up for the week at their expense, so I really had to take it. One of the first things I did in that room was check the shower head, and I was dismayed to find that I wouldn't be able to modify it to add my douche nozzle. The equipment wasn't a match for my Fort Troff hose. So I couldn't use it for that purpose, and had to buy a bulb and bottle apparatus from LW. And, as could be expected, I never got to use it. No one filmed with me or fucked me over that whole event. So I brought the hose for nothing, and bought the kit for no reason. 

This is advice for those planning to go to the event and don't know the place beforehand. 

• Like 1

I always take a shower douche attachment and a pair of pliers in case the hose is difficult to unscrew.  Booking rooms, I always scrutinise the pics of the bathroom and will go for hotels/rooms that have shower heads on a hose rather than a built-in. 

I always have a plan B and that might be one of: 

nozzle attachment for water bottle (and a water bottle I know that  it fits)

I bought some disposable douches from AliExpress - they are currently £0.14 each! 

[think before following links] https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001478677129.html

They are small volume, but good for injecting j-lube or similar. And you can throw them away after, too.

I note Aliexpress have the black rubber bulb type douche for < £5

Search for "douche" on aliexpress and you'll find plenty of alternatives.