Does wanting to BB mean you have to take loads?

ScaredAndShy

well theoretically taking raw cocks doesn't mean you HAVE  to take loads but you definitely WILL be taking loads. when guys are ready to cum, the last thing they wanna do is pull their cocks out of the hole that's getting them off, plus men become animals when it's time to blow their loads. without the worry of pregnancy, a man has no reason to pull his cock out of a faggots ass when he cums. Sometimes they wanna just continue using the sluthole to jerk themselves off, sometimes they just wanna bury their cock in you and dump their loads as deeply as they can, sometimes they wanna fuck a slut so hard that it hurts when they cum. even if a guy says he will pull out he likely will, specially when he's fucking some random cumdump. asa a faggot and a whore who is a fucktoy and a cumdumpster, l would never ask any male to pull out to cum, and always beg guys to cum inside me then thank them for doing it. I was born to take loads. I would never expect any guy to not cum inside me.imafuckhol.jpg.f21ad62e9bfe1efb38b097f417e0d6e9.jpgsloppycumdumpslinghole.thumb.jpg.116666e606712b4edb55b64026180964.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Trans4breed said:

However, for me, when guys are topping me the assumption is that they’ll unload in me, unless they decide otherwise and perhaps cum on my ass or go ass to mouth, etc. As others above have said, and speaking from experience, I’ve always found the animalistic urge kicks in and most tops like to keep going til they shoot their load nice and deep 😉 

Every time you post I realize how alike we are. 😉 If someone is fucking me, I expect their load, either in my pussy or down my throat, and pulling out for an A2M throating and finish is sexy fun. 😈💦

Consent is a thing and when I top, I will stop and pull out when asked.  I also ask when I’m close in case the bottom changes his mind.

As a bottom, I can’t think of a time I wanted the load anywhere but deep inside.

Ultimately I think whether you want to be bred or not, if you’re taking bare cocks, there’s a good chance you’re going to get at least some cum inside no matter what you do  

Precum has some cum it, and as @BootmanLA said, (potentially) HIV as well. Maybe it’s not enough to knock you up - maybe it is. That’s going to depend on a host of associated factors. 

My point is just this - “pulling out” will still get some cum in your hole.

The very first time I was fucked (which was by my uncle), he fucked me bare and unloaded in me. I was young, and he didn’t tell me what he was doing, and it didn’t matter. For 36 years now (with a few lessons from my older sibling), I have been taking nothing but bare loads, all unprotected, almost all unknown. And adding understall the last few years has really added to the excitement of getting that anon seed for me.

As I’ve mentioned, the few guys that tried to use a condom in my pussy (which I hate the feel of) either stay when I pull it off or bolt - and that’s their choice. But then they miss out on breeding a transfem slut. 😈💦

- Di ❤️

19 hours ago, Trans4breed said:

I can understand the different opinions from tops and bottoms.
However, for me, when guys are topping me the assumption is that they’ll unload in me, unless they decide otherwise and perhaps cum on my ass or go ass to mouth, etc. As others above have said, and speaking from experience, I’ve always found the animalistic urge kicks in and most tops like to keep going til they shoot their load nice and deep 😉 

pretty much right there, its biological, we can't help unloading in a nice needy hole

• Like 1

I’ve gotten with quite a few guys who take cock bare but wanted me to pull out to cum. Granted, some change their minds and ask for me to cum inside. Some explain why they want me to pull out and others don’t. Usually it’s the risk of taking the load, the have a BF/GF and feel it’s wrong to take my load, some say they don’t like it, it’s unhygienic, etc. I precum a lot so they wind up with a cummy ass anyhow. If they want me to pull out to cum I take my sweet ass time fucking them so they get a lot of precum in their ass anyhow. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I'm all bottom. And all bareback. I definitely prefer the guy to cum in my ass. But I've had quite a few tops, when they're close to cumming, will ask me if I want their load in my ass? I will always say yes. In fact, most seem to really get off hearing me say, "Yeah! Cum inside me. Cum in my ass." That usually tips the guy into orgasm mode, real quick. 

A few tops like to pull out and shoot on my hole, then push in again. I guess they get off seeing their load. And a few will pull out, then immediately put it in my mouth, to cum that way. As long as I get their load, I don't really care where they plant it. Whatever gets them off is fine with me.

• Like 1

The original question strikes me as though it sees the issue in black-and-white terms: You either choose to take the load, or you choose not to. A number of replies emphasize that the bottom has the choice. That’s all well and good, except that fucking bare is a messy, juicy business. Cocks leak - indeed, one might argue that that is their specific purpose - and when stimulated they very often get an early start on it.

It seems naïve to me to imagine that you can indulge in bareback sex and expect to come away with your ass entirely semen-free. That’s not realistic. You may not take a fully blasted load, but that doesn’t mean you weren’t incidentally inseminated by leakage. So the question really hinges on a matter of degree. If you want to know if you can bareback without ever getting any semen inside you, forget it. You can’t eat a box of doughnuts and skip the calories, either - they’re part of the deal. But if you’re just asking whether you have to let the Top have his orgasm inside you intentionally, then the answer is obviously no. Just be aware that in choosing to offer that ass bare, you’re inherently creating a situation in which a Top may have more difficulty maintaining control, and in which you have more difficulty ensuring your desired... well, out-cum.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Ditto what ErosWired wrote.

For me, the primary point of bareback is to connect completely with another guy. For me, a condom is a barrier to  complete connection.  If a guy is fucking you for any length of time, as Eros points out, you're gonna get precum, even if he pulls out when he cums. i suppose if each gets into stuff like facials, there's still a 'connection' happening, but it doesn't work for me. i am deeply disappointed if a guy pulls out when he cums. It's not just the cum for me, it's the complete orgasm. i want him to have and release his full pleasure/orgasm into me. For me, His orgasm becomes mine in that sense, there's a transference where he 'impregnates' me with a part of himself.  

As for 'cleaning jazz out of' my hole. Hell no! i hold it in and absorb it. i want to keep that part of my top and let it become a part of me. 

lol, i guess y'all can see i've thought about this. 

• Upvote 1