Nutting inside vs nutting deep inside

Teneo

Hello bottoms and tops,

if your familiar with #jizzhigh then you know why your bussy hole needs multiple loads.

for guys with big cocks that are capable of burrowing deep inside, this is entirely up to you

do you bottoms need the top nut deep or do you like to play with the tops cock with your sphincter until he can’t hold back? 

for me me I enjoy guys with big cock heads or thick cock base. When the tops about to but I’m usually as tight as I can with my sphincter because he’s usually super close to my prostate making you moan like crazy and precum all over yourself , then I realease my sphincter and let him slide super deep as his cock is throbbing and shooting his nut in my gut.

however, this leaves the anus a little dry for the next guy if you’re being sluty, I squally like to take like cocks first because they all but not so deep and left the larger cock use those loads to lubricate my rectum, it drives me wild and really loosens my hole  thick cock heads throb and thick base cocks twitch .

tops what do you do? Granted you have a choice  many guys can’t control it and want to nut really bad  as quick as they can  

Edited by Teneo

Rule of thumb when I top is that I thrust all the way in and then start shooting in that spot.  Makes my bottom feel it throbbing insdie him that way.  It's a preference that my tops do the same thing, but some just keep thrusting as they empty out, so the load gets distributed a bit more.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Depends on how we've been fucking up until where i'm about to shoot. If we've been fucking hard I will probably make a few deep, hard thrusts as i'm shooting. If it's been a more intimate session it might be a bit more of a 'one final thrust' then being mostly still as my load begins it's journey up inside him.

• Like 10

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Deep inside is the best way, I like to make sure my load is firmly planted so it doesn’t escape. On the rare times I bottom I want that cock slamming my hole so deep I can almost taste it! 

As deep as possible is better cause there’s less chance the load will spill and I’ll lose some cum in me. 🥺 But as long as it’s inside it’s good for me. It’s staying there until it all absorbs into me. 😅

Sometimes Tops cum around my hole and then push the load in, which I’m don’t mind. Sometimes they just cum around the hole and leave. Then I hand to use my hands to push the load. 😣 Some of it spills, but at least some cum gets in me. At least the cum around my hole can act as lube for the next Top. 😅

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Depends on where and who I am with.  If its with my partner, I want it as deep as possible.  If I'm in a bathhouse slutting around, I want most of it deep as possible and the rest near the hole so it can be used as lube for the next top.

I like it as deep as possible. For me, having the top completely buried in me as he shoots is the ultimate sense of being claimed as his cumdump. Plus I like milking his cock with my ass muscles.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, RawBottomAriel said:

As deep as possible is better cause there’s less chance the load will spill and I’ll lose some cum in me. 🥺 But as long as it’s inside it’s good for me. It’s staying there until it all absorbs into me. 😅

Sometimes Tops cum around my hole and then push the load in, which I’m don’t mind. Sometimes they just cum around the hole and leave. Then I hand to use my hands to push the load. 😣 Some of it spills, but at least some cum gets in me. At least the cum around my hole can act as lube for the next Top. 😅

You know it girl. 😉

I try to get all my loads deep in my pussy. If I’m on all fours, I’ll push my wide hips back against my man to try to make sure he sinks in as deep as possible the moment I feel that first spasm.

If I’m on my back I can enjoy him unloading on my pussy, as long as he then pushes it deep with his cock. I especially love that feeling when it’s a guy who said he was going to pull out, but once he sees his load coating my pussy, he just has to push it inside me with his bare cock. That’s soooo fucking hot!

And at the end, I always plug my cunt to make sure all the loads I took stay where they’re supposed to! 😈💦💦💦

(And I know this wasn’t really part of the question, but I also love when they shoot all over my clit and then rub their cock in it and push back in… and of course I love a nice hot titfucking, holding and twisting my nipples as he fucks my big tits. If his load doesn’t make my open mouth, I run my plug between my tits to get it all before plugging my pussy.)

- Di ❤️