Fucking neighbors?

billy

A couple of years ago while on grnder, a guy popped up showing him like 50' away.  A big surprise to me considering that I live a in a small, racist, homophobic town. Ended up being the guy next door, of course he was a bottom too. Long story short, we fooled around a couple of times, but the guy did absolutely nothing for me, so I never showed any interest again. But that didn't stop him from bugging the shit out of me for the next 2 years. Thankfully he moved last month.

And today I get a reply from a doublelist add that I always have up.  Guy says he's a bi top and in his late 30's. Also sends a very nice dick pic. First thing I do is google his email address (dunno why for sure, but I do it with most add replies). I get 5 or 6 returns back, all saying he's 2 doors down from my place, along with his name. And it all lines up with the guy that lives there, An ex-preacher/Ex cop who is in his late 50's! Wow!  Not sure what I'm going to do with that. 
To fuck or not fuck....   shit, Who am I kidding, I'm a slut, of course I'll fuck him.

But I got a question.. If I hook up with this guy, do I tell him that I fucked his son a couple of yrs ago? (Actually he fucked me and was quite good, But said he Was only 'gay curious')

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 6/15/2021 at 6:50 AM, mblad99 said:

no, definitely leave his son out of it.  You don't what type emotional response that will trigger.  And why tell him that anyway?

Best thing to do is let him walk in on you and his son,  see what happens 👄

• Piggy 2

Personally, I don't think I'd mention it.  Since you said the son "did absolutely nothing for you", I think telling the father about it would just stir up unnecessary baggage.  On the other hand, I definitely would want the father to fuck me so I could compare the two. Hopefully dad is a better fuck that the son. 

My initial inclination was to agree with the other posters saying to leave it alone. It has the potential to fuck up their lives/relationship.

But if the dad used to be a cop, then fucking up people's lives & relationships was basically his job description...so I say go for it!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bottombehr said:

Hot story… more please😈

Though a great deal of what gets posted in this area is rather suspect, this is not the fiction section.

And there seems to be some confusion, as the OP asked this question almost two years ago - advice on what he should do is unlikely to be of any use to him now.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, ErosWired said:

And there seems to be some confusion, as the OP asked this question almost two years ago - advice on what he should do is unlikely to be of any use to him now.

Oh No! I got caught in the Way-Back Machine again!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/15/2021 at 2:44 AM, billy said:

A couple of years ago while on grnder, a guy popped up showing him like 50' away.  A big surprise to me considering that I live a in a small, racist, homophobic town. Ended up being the guy next door, of course he was a bottom too. Long story short, we fooled around a couple of times, but the guy did absolutely nothing for me, so I never showed any interest again. But that didn't stop him from bugging the shit out of me for the next 2 years. Thankfully he moved last month.

And today I get a reply from a doublelist add that I always have up.  Guy says he's a bi top and in his late 30's. Also sends a very nice dick pic. First thing I do is google his email address (dunno why for sure, but I do it with most add replies). I get 5 or 6 returns back, all saying he's 2 doors down from my place, along with his name. And it all lines up with the guy that lives there, An ex-preacher/Ex cop who is in his late 50's! Wow!  Not sure what I'm going to do with that. 
To fuck or not fuck....   shit, Who am I kidding, I'm a slut, of course I'll fuck him.

But I got a question.. If I hook up with this guy, do I tell him that I fucked his son a couple of yrs ago? (Actually he fucked me and was quite good, But said he Was only 'gay curious')

I wouldn't.  Why ruin a good thing, it could happen again in the future with his son so why ruin a future encounter.  Plus you ruin an opportunity to continue to play with a guy who is so very close to you.  If he was "gay curious" when he fucked you, he may be "curious" again in the future.  I would just put the past in the past and not say anything, it could ruin all future hook up chances with both of them.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

do I tell him that I fucked his son a couple of yrs ago

Unless he directly asks you that question, I don't see why you would feel obliged.  For all you know, sonny might have told daddy all about it. - and that's how daddy knew to contact you. Then again, maybe not.   Don't lie, of course - but I don't think you're obligated to volunteer information that may or may not prove unfortunate.  Why risk it - just enjoy the (almost literally) Cock-Next-Door !!! 

One day, down the road, you can casually mention something like "does being a hot fuck run in the family?" If daddy didn't know, I'd buy tickets to that extravaganza !!! 😇

• Haha 2

A few years ago, I had a pair of guys who were my neighbors, I will admit I did fuck both of them separately, I found out at a bar party that they were boyfriends.  I never told them so as not to cause problems.

• Like 2