What name do you like tops referring to your hole?

xxbjn2

18 minutes ago, doctordoctor said:

Most bottoms I have met share the sentiments above, but I have a “real-life” friend who is a top, and he does not like for bottoms to refer to their fuck hole as “pussy” or “cunt”. He does not like women at all and doesn’t like feminine words describing a man.  He’s a grumpy guy, in general, though, so I’m sure he’s an exception.  Haha.

I think a lot of tops use "pussy" or "cunt" to solidify their Alphaness or masculinity. They don't call holes that, generally, because we are thought of as women.  Just inferior.

29 minutes ago, Pumpinmyhole said:

Below

45 minutes ago, Bokkierob said:

Asshole, Manhole, Chute, as in Aww yeah, I'm seeding your hair manhole. 

44 minutes ago, doctordoctor said:

Most bottoms I have met share the sentiments above, but I have a “real-life” friend who is a top, and he does not like for bottoms to refer to their fuck hole as “pussy” or “cunt”. He does not like women at all and doesn’t like feminine words describing a man.  He’s a grumpy guy, in general, though, so I’m sure he’s an exception.  Haha.

29 minutes ago, Pumpinmyhole said:

I have no preference what they call it.  If calling it a pussy or cunt helps them to get off, more power to them.  But I've seen a LOT of online profiles that will say something like "if you call your ass a pussy or cunt, don't contact me".  So I'll stick with ass or hole, unless they say something different.

Works for me. Pussy, clit, cunt does not appeal to me at all.

Men are Men, my ass is my cumhole, Manhole to fit with Men.

Edited by DarkroomTaker
Double text
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I think a lot of tops use "pussy" or "cunt" to solidify their Alphaness or masculinity. They don't call holes that, generally, because we are thought of as women.  Just inferior.

Inferior? I disagree.. Bottoms have a lot of power also. I do not consider myself inferior on any level.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

So, to put it another way, they don't think of bottoms as women; they just think of bottoms as inferior, and so they use a term originated for women, because women are inferior too, right?

This is exactly why I'm not interested in any asshole top whose masculinity is so fragile he has to denigrate not only me, but bottoms and women in general, by using a term like "pussy" or "cunt". Poor emotionally stunted "masculine" guys whose sense of self is so fragile they can't admit they're fucking another MAN, probably because to admit that, they'd have to admit that as MEN, they might get fucked themselves one day. Pitiful.

• Upvote 1

Guest Cumpig4tops

I get very piggy when they refer to it as a cunt. But I’m all honesty it’s a hole for them to dump their load in so I’m perfectly fine with what they want to name it! I’m a cumdump nothing more!