What name do you like tops referring to your hole?

xxbjn2

i  enjoy reading discussion on this topic. 

For me, it's not so much the word a Top uses, but the attitude and intent behind the expression/s He uses.

Personally any hint of bullying or force is a turn off to me. If a top has to belittle me to make his perception of himself grander, well, 'the top doth protest to much me thinks.'   To me, that person comes across as unsure of himself and his position/power.  i love cock, not cocky. To me, there is nothing more powerful than a Top who looks me in the eyes and tells me He wants my ___________, or even asks for it, while both of us know full well how much i want/need His 'cock' (which to me is so much more  than the organ between His legs). It's almost like a tease, like adding salt to make me more thirsty.

A Top who has both of His heads in the game is what grabs and gets me.  A top who calls my hole a "pussy" with a superior attitude or inferring inferiority on my part, doesn't get to me at all.  He may get to fuck me, but only with his body. A different kind of Top, one who really sees me, can call my hole a "pussy" and He'll end up owning it and more. 

To me, the Top/bottom dynamic is about connection and bonding of opposites. Not about taking control, but evoking the desire, even need, in the bottom to give control over. 

Not assuming this is universal, but i have connected with enough Tops like this to know it's a thing. 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

i  enjoy reading discussion on this topic. 

For me, it's not so much the word a Top uses, but the attitude and intent behind the expression/s He uses.

Personally any hint of bullying or force is a turn off to me. If a top has to belittle me to make his perception of himself grander, well, 'the top doth protest to much me thinks.'   To me, that person comes across as unsure of himself and his position/power.  i love cock, not cocky. To me, there is nothing more powerful than a Top who looks me in the eyes and tells me He wants my ___________, or even asks for it, while both of us know full well how much i want/need His 'cock' (which to me is so much more  than the organ between His legs). It's almost like a tease, like adding salt to make me more thirsty.

A Top who has both of His heads in the game is what grabs and gets me.  A top who calls my hole a "pussy" with a superior attitude or inferring inferiority on my part, doesn't get to me at all.  He may get to fuck me, but only with his body. A different kind of Top, one who really sees me, can call my hole a "pussy" and He'll end up owning it and more. 

To me, the Top/bottom dynamic is about connection and bonding of opposites. Not about taking control, but evoking the desire, even need, in the bottom to give control over. 

Not assuming this is universal, but i have connected with enough Tops like this to know it's a thing. 

I think your view is pretty unique. I don't know any bottoms myself that would agree with this, as man bottoms, like myself, acknowledge that there is a big difference of position and power in our sexual roles.

A lot of guys seem to call my hole a cunt a lot, and that's my brother's favorite term as well. A lot of the black guys I know like to call it my pussy or boipussy, and a lot of the truckers I've been with refer to it as my man hole, fuck hole or shit hole.

14 minutes ago, Close2MyBro said:

I think your view is pretty unique. I don't know any bottoms myself that would agree with this, as man bottoms, like myself, acknowledge that there is a big difference of position and power in our sexual roles.

*some* man bottoms like yourself. Don't assume you speak for all of us.

In my opinion, this attitude derives from the traditional-but-thankfully-dying mentality that men get pleasure from sex and women are there to provide that pleasure for him - if they enjoy it, great (maybe, or maybe not because that means she's a slut), but it's the man's pleasure that counts. This is just sticking a man into that woman's role and subjugating him to the pleasures and demands and desires of the top.

Well, fuck that. I'm as proud a bottom as there is, and I don't acknowledge ANY difference of "power" in our sexual roles. In fact, if anything, I have MORE power because I can deny him what he craves - a hole to fuck. I can even deny it to him mid-fuck, if I so choose. 

I'm not a psychologist so I can't opine whether people who have such a damaged view of their own autonomy and power have a disorder or not. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

27 minutes ago, Close2MyBro said:

i have not experienced my position/view as unique (and i have a fair amount of experience having been fucked by more than 1000 guys). But then, we likely all gravitate towards affirmation.  And my perception is derived as much from those Tops i engage with as it is from bottoms... probably more so from the Tops. 

i would proffer that bottoms on either side of that equation want to get fucked foremost because it is their desire, not foremost because it's their partners desire.  The bottoms i know and see want/need to be fucked.  Reading the posts of bottoms just on BZ, time and again i read things like "i don't care what i am called, as long as i get their cock and load," or some variation on that theme. Rarely  (if ever?) do i read a bottom writing something akin to: " i don't care if he fucks and breeds me, as long as His Alpha nature gets off" lol.  As i perceive it, the notion of superiority (on either side) is a thin veil more often than not. 

20 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

I have MORE power because I can deny him what he craves - a hole to fuck. I can even deny it to him mid-fuck, if I so choose. 

i never feel that i have more power. For me, it's more of a dance where i want my Top to lead. i can, of course, deny a Top my hole to fuck, but not "a hole to fuck."  To me the essence of interaction i seek between a Top and bottom is the achievement of mutual need/desire. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't pick what they want to call me, the top calls me whatever he wants and desires. however I do like it when he calls it a cunt, pussy, faggot hole. they already call me always a bitch, a whore, and sometimes even call me a slut. i have even recently had man tell me I look very feminine, i never stopped to check it out, but  i guess that is why I have had men in public ask me for a fuck, and i was reading yesterday on an article that they say one can see if a male is a bottom fag just by looking at his face. My question is it really true?

Practically speaking, it makes no difference what I think of what a Top calls my hole - he’s going to be using it regardless. I find that the vast majority will use ‘hole’, ‘pussy’, or ‘cunt’, usually depending on whether they think in terms of fucking me versus breeding me. Myself, I call it either ‘cunt’ or ‘hole with a heavy preference for ‘cunt’ because of its functional implications.

Though it doesn’t matter what I like, I don’t really like it if a Top uses a term that refers to the primary purpose of my anus - I don’t want to be reminded that I also defecate there.

• Like 1