What name do you like tops referring to your hole?

xxbjn2

I usually tailor it to whomever I’m fucking (or the mood/appetite they’re in, for my regular fucks). I find that some Tops really get off on sub/sissy/fem/cd play and absolutely go bonkers when I call my hole a pussy/boi pussy or cunt. Others like a more masculine approach and want me to call it my hole, ass, asshole, etc.

It’s kinda like saying fag/faggot. Some dudes are totally not cool with it, some only use it in bed, and some throw it around like any other word. I don’t mind it much, unless it’s being used as an anti-gay slur. If you’re gonna call me a faggot, your cock better at least be down my throat or deep in my guts.

I have a few that I like. I like it when men call my hole a pussy cause it shows they think of it as meant to take loads. same with cunt, but it means they think I’m a huge slut they don’t have to pretend to respect. But I love it most when guys call it a fuckhole. cause it shows they know I was born to get fucked bareback and take loads from any male who wants to mount me, fuck me and unload their balls into me. Cumhole is also excellent cause it focuses on my role as a community cumdumpster.

22 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

I'm not a psychologist so I can't opine whether people who have such a damaged view of their own autonomy and power have a disorder or not.

Right, but as usual, your CV doesn't stop you from making judgmental remarks about other people. You make some of the most negative remarks. Let people live, man.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Reading the posts of bottoms just on BZ, time and again i read things like "i don't care what i am called, as long as i get their cock and load," or some variation on that theme. Rarely  (if ever?) do i read a bottom writing something akin to: " i don't care if he fucks and breeds me, as long as His Alpha nature gets off" lol.  As i perceive it, the notion of superiority (on either side) is a thin veil more often than not. 

Precisely. You notice how none of these self-proclaimed "abject bottoms who exist solely for the pleasure of the top" never fantasize about, say, a top with low sex drive who only wants to fuck once a month? If they were truly the creatures they say they are, they would be happy in that situation. But in reality, they only "exist solely for the pleasure of the top" if that top is actually interested in fucking them on a constant, steady basis. That's why I we need a "roll my eyes" reaction around this joint - especially now that I've learned the "ha ha" reaction actually gives a +1 rating to posters of these silly notions.

6 minutes ago, raw773 said:

Right, but as usual, your CV doesn't stop you from making judgmental remarks about other people. You make some of the most negative remarks. Let people live, man.

I never judge people who say "I" like this or *I* don't like that. I am always 100% behind people being themselves, as long as other people aren't harmed in the process. 

I judge people who say "X GROUP" of people ARE like this or SHOULD do that or whatever. In fact, I'm standing up for that very principle of letting people live without some self-important asshole (not you) announcing that "bottoms should never do ABC" or "real Tops always do XYZ". If they want to order their own, particular lives that way, more power to them. If they want to make it clear that they're think this is a great option for themselves and encourage others to consider the same, that's fine too. But when it crosses over to "should" - one of the most problem-fraught words in English - my spider-senses go on red alert, because it's almost always linked with some haughty prescription as to how others need to live their lives.

And I especially stand up against people who try to tell others - especially the young and naive - how to live their lives when that advice comes with serious risk-taking. 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

I never judge people who say "I" like this or *I* don't like that. I am always 100% behind people being themselves, as long as other people aren't harmed in the process. 

I judge people who say "X GROUP" of people ARE like this or SHOULD do that or whatever. In fact, I'm standing up for that very principle of letting people live without some self-important asshole (not you) announcing that "bottoms should never do ABC" or "real Tops always do XYZ". If they want to order their own, particular lives that way, more power to them. If they want to make it clear that they're think this is a great option for themselves and encourage others to consider the same, that's fine too. But when it crosses over to "should" - one of the most problem-fraught words in English - my spider-senses go on red alert, because it's almost always linked with some haughty prescription as to how others need to live their lives.

And I especially stand up against people who try to tell others - especially the young and naive - how to live their lives when that advice comes with serious risk-taking. 

i like this answer and agree, but i am not sure everyone is aware of the distinction? lol, and you have come off as pretty authoritative/matter of fact to me too in some of your posts, but i have a pretty thick skin. A lot of guys do not qualify (or realize) that their opinion is just that, "their" opinion.  Ethnocentricity seems a macrocosm of egocentricity to me. 

1 hour ago, BootmanLA said:

Precisely. You notice how none of these self-proclaimed "abject bottoms who exist solely for the pleasure of the top" never fantasize about, say, a top with low sex drive who only wants to fuck once a month? If they were truly the creatures they say they are, they would be happy in that situation. But in reality, they only "exist solely for the pleasure of the top" if that top is actually interested in fucking them on a constant, steady basis. That's why I we need a "roll my eyes" reaction around this joint - especially now that I've learned the "ha ha" reaction actually gives a +1 rating to posters of these silly notions.

Eh, i would not state it as strongly as you, but yeah i notice. i have a particular sensitivity to any form of absolutism having worked my way out of fundamentalist religion. To me, "fundamentalism" can be applied to just about anything, it's the absolutist notion that repels me.

How can one have a discussion with someone who is absolutely right and only their to convert or instruct?  i get having strong convictions, but i do not see knowledge and belief as the same. 

i do think there is a subset of guys ("subset" is a double entendre in this case), who put a guys desire above getting fucked. i know this one pretty intimately because i have a decided sub side to my nature/make-up, but i am more bottom than sub and i know and admit that. There are some situations where a Top can touch my penis without violating who i am, but there's a whole psychological side to it for me.  

i do think there are guys who may be more sub than bottom who would put the Alpha part before the getting fucked/bred part... but my impression is most who identify as "bottom" need/want to be fucked more than they need/want to please their Top. Not that i do not think they want to please their Top, i think they really do, i just believe it is often connected to what they want/need as well, not some altruistic, selfless gesture. Doesn't matter, it's their life. but i know that is not me. i love (need) getting fucked and bred by a Top who loves (needs) to do it, and it's that full connection i crave, not just to 'please my Top' cause i have no other interest. That would be a lie on my part. 

On 7/4/2021 at 6:08 PM, BootmanLA said:

I'm not a psychologist so I can't opine whether people who have such a damaged view of their own autonomy and power have a disorder or not. 

For someone who can’t opine, you’re awfully generous with your opinions.

No, sir, you are not qualified to assess whether any of us is “damaged”, regardless of whatever set of personal values you may think ought to apply to every other man around you. (By your dubious metric I, by virtue of my approach to service, would no doubt land squarely in your “damaged” column. Fuck you very much.)

You say that you acknowledge no difference in power roles between Tops and bottoms, and then instantly illustrate your firm grasp of the reality of Power Exchange. The notion that the bottom or the submissive has the control in a Power Exchange is not new - it’s been a well-understood and well-accepted principle in BDSM circles for a very long time. Circles, I might add, composed of individuals with a kaleidoscopic variety of experiences, subtleties, and nuances in the forms of sexual give-and-take, plenty of which may challenge your personal sensibilities, but none of which are “disordered” in context. One key point to note is that in most healthy Power-Exchange relationships, the bottom does not take satisfaction in the idea of being able to deprive the partner of pleasure, but rather in the ability to supply it. Indeed, this dynamic is really the entire point of the symbiosis.

You have made it repeatedly plain that you do not share the ethos of members here who place the satisfaction and pleasure of Tops above their own. So be it. You are entitled to your view. It is not, however, necessary for you to disparage them for it or cast aspersions on their character simply because you don’t understand them. In future, kindly desist. Your use of such language does not serve you; it is rhetorically weak, stylistically shrill, and ultimately fails to persuade.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Why do ridiculous topics such as the title of this thread cause such abso-fucking-lutely abhorrent and ridiculous arguments.

No one truly cares what nomenclature anyone else refers to their hole.

We're still going to fuck, eat, suck, and fuck it again.

So shut the fuck up with your holier than thou bullshit.

No one cares what you call your own hole. No top really cares what you want it to be called. Absofuckinglutely the end of this topic.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1