Do you live out all your fantasies, or leave some just that

bbpigbtm

I always want to be fuck by a black guy, but happy partner. This big black guy, wants me too meet him at a bookstore and popper me up and fuck me ( breed) me . This is my biggest fantasy and affraid i never experience it& getting older. Do i

I try not to put too many details into my fantasies and keep them more as concepts than well drawn-out fantasies. In the past when I have drawn out all the details as a fantasy and then it "happens", it never matches the fantasy as I thought it would, so I moved onto the "concept" theory instead. I have concepts I still want to try, but haven't had a chance to live them out yet.

• Upvote 3

As tempting as it is to just say "Go for it! You only live once!", the responsible answer is to have an honest conversation with your partner. Discuss any fantasies the two of you may have - or even share - and go from there. While it may be hot in the moment to just indulge, you don't want to end up feeling guilty about it over the long-term. Hell, you may even discover you have similar fantasies, or venture into the land of giving each other permission to explore things you've always wanted to try, even if it's individually.

So, short answer, open communication and go from there.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, evilalex said:

My fantasies would land me in prison for life as a dangerous offender. So probably not. Probably

Just pay attention. lol

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole

I plan to live out all my fantasies that are possible/ won't land me in jail. It's mostly just things I haven't been able to plan/ afford/ have time to make happen.

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
5 hours ago, evilalex said:

My fantasies would land me in prison for life as a dangerous offender. So probably not. Probably

Damn I wanna know lol....