If you enjoy fucking and breeding holes...

hungry_hole

If you enjoy fucking and breeding holes   

63 members have voted

1. 1. Can you fuck a hole or several holes for a long time before shooting your load?

• Yes because I have a hard time shooting my load so I fuck for a long time
    • Yes, I can fuck for a long time and can decide when I want to deposit my load
    • No, I don't last very long but I still enjoy fucking and then breeding a hole

I think that if a guy can fuck for a long time before shooting his load he will enjoy fucking. Compared to a guy who sticks his cock in a hole and after a few strokes starts shooting his load, who I think are mostly bottoms just getting their rocks off. Someone may enjoy taking loads but if he can fuck for a long time he will occasionally  enjoy fucking.

Usually I can control my load and decide when I want to breed my sub but sometimes if I'm mounting a horny young buck I cum fast. There was one boy in particular; he was so hot and I was so hard, I pressed my cock on his hole, grabbed his shoulders and thrust into him - I was seeding him the second I was balls deep - luckily he took it as a compliment!

I learned to control it as I got older.  Somtimes I do go over the edge a bit early, but I always ask my bottoms if they want me to give them a second one (which I know will last longer).  I've yet to have one tell me no to that question.  😄  

• Upvote 1

It depends on the rectum's contours. Some holes really hit the right spots and make it hard to control myself. But usually I can control myself and fuck for a while. Sometimes I can stay hard after cumming too and keep pounding hard.

• Upvote 2

For me, how long I fuck a bottom depends a lot on the bottom.  If he is not too too tight and and if I am really into him and the deed, I can go for quite awhile ( 20 - 30 minutes) before I shoot.  I have tried it once with a nice cock ring and pushed it to about 45 minutes.  However, with most fucks I am good for 5 - 10 minutes of intense action and then I blow.  My recovery time is short, so usually I am back in the hole and ready to try again.  

13 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

I  have always had a long fuse before the explosion, but  the fuck time has just gotten longer and longer as I have aged.  Prolonged even more by going back and forth between my mouth and my cock (and fist, for some) on the hole of the moment.

And a good bottom should be going back and forth from ass to mouth to give you the best experience and serve you right. 

• Like 1

A lot of it depends on the bottom.  I have a few fuckbuds who really enjoying fucking in different positions... which extends the play nicely.  I also find when I top a bottom in my sling, they tend to be guys who enjoy an extended, creative and hard fuck.  They enjoy the sling.   The first time I fucked in the sling I was so turned on I blew my load in the hole within two pumps.  Bottom said he could tell I was turned on by him and he liked that.  I dropped down and ate my load as it dripped out and after a few minutes, I was back inside him and took my time for round 2.  If I want a quickie cum... I prefer to get a hard, fast fuck from some horny guy who wants to rail hard on a hole and dump a quick load.  I love 'taking' a quick load, but not fond of 'giving' a quick load.. if that makes sense?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fucking is an act of liberation of Lust and I cant get enough of it and want and fuck for a long sessions. During the fuck the desire is growing more and more, sometimes uncontrolled seeding is happening. PLaying with the hole I fuck with a grand finale orgasm  that involves the whole body in a rare way.  

• Like 1