How often do you masturbate

gaynudist61

12 hours ago, BlueSaphir said:

4-6 times if I’m super horny with no sex with a top. 

I am the same when super horny and have the time.

Once a day is absolute.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 9/25/2023 at 6:37 PM, Zoey said:

I used to jerk off daily. Multiple times daily. Think my record was 14 times in one day.

Now it is more fluctuating depending on mood. But definitely a couple times each week.

I did 6 yesterday 😵

• Piggy 1

59 years old and I still JO every day (usually even on the same day I have sex with someone). Many times I'll JO 2 or 3 times a day; rarely 4 times or more but not uncommon. It is very rare that I miss a day but that's usually a REALLY busy day or wanting to "save up" for an upcoming very special occasion.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

It depends. Sometimes I for up to a week. Sometimes I masturbate three times a day. I usually have to jack off once a day otherwise I'm too thirsty. My record is jacking off to completion six times in one day. But I did it when I was in covid isolation and had nothing else to do.

As I've gotten older I don't masturbate nearly as much. I try to save my loads for a guys mouth or ass. If I have no success 3 -4 days is the max i can go without release.

When I was younger it was routine to cum 3 times a day....Would relieve my morning wood, jerk off in the afternoon in school or work mens room and usually in the evening

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1