Life Of The Spare

I've only recently come across stories by losolent. I've been riveted to what feels like an emotional rollercoaster ride reading these chapters so far. I wish I had the skill to paint such vivid characters with a good balance of detail to ensure the story keeps moving.

Right now my favourite is Nick who seems just the right guy to fall in love with Asa. As for Liam then I hope he finds true love. However, all I can do is wait with abated breath for what I hope will eventually occur in the next chapter. I'll be gutted when this all ends.

As yet I've only read one other story and certainly appreciate what could be many many hours of dedication over a long time in letting us enjoy ourselves.

'nuff said!

• Like 5

Our heroes are busily rewriting the protocol manual so that new security officers will be required to have sex in order to promote closeness with the royals they protect! So far, the trip is turning into a rollicking good time, in spite of 8 or 9 hours of jetlag. And now we wait for the villain of the piece to enter, in a flourish of ominous music and a puff of black smoke 🤣 @losolent loving the overall playful atmosphere among the members of the royal party.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, BBLincoln said:

As yet I've only read one other story and certainly appreciate what could be many many hours of dedication over a long time in letting us enjoy ourselves.

'nuff said!

Right on target. So many hours I can't even imagine! We're all grateful for the amount of time and effort @losolent is putting into his craft.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, daddybear54 said:

Right on target. So many hours I can't even imagine! We're all grateful for the amount of time and effort @losolent is putting into his craft.

I totally agree with you as his imagination is fantastic and the ability to produce such an emotional reaction from me is something I'm really feeling.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BBLincoln said:

I've only recently come across stories by losolent. I've been riveted to what feels like an emotional rollercoaster ride reading these chapters so far. I wish I had the skill to paint such vivid characters with a good balance of detail to ensure the story keeps moving.

Right now my favourite is Nick who seems just the right guy to fall in love with Asa. As for Liam then I hope he finds true love. However, all I can do is wait with abated breath for what I hope will eventually occur in the next chapter. I'll be gutted when this all ends.

'nuff said!

He's ( @losolent) fucking good, isn't he?

• Like 3

I've been impatiently reading this story in real time as new chapters post while consuming other @losolent stories, reading most in a single sitting. Sadly, I believe I only have 3 more unread stories to go. This author's characters are so diverse and richly developed. The plots move in broad arches, incorporating rich knowledge of travel, cultural idiosyncrasies and formal protocols.  In some stories, there are times when I wish the opening, intimate characters would renew their intimacy but that is likely just my sentimental nature. Still, a renewing private intimacy between Liam and Alex would be the ultimate welcomed surprise.  I would not want for such a scene near the end of a story at the expense of having been introduced to so many interesting characters. Each one an individual weaved into an ever complex but friendly web.  What I like most is that web is filled with protagonists, usually limiting antagonists to a single, really bad actor (pun intended with future expectations) or a then, yet-to-be-revealed good soul like Gareth. I can't say enough good things about your story telling @losolent.

While playing catch up consuming your many postings, I found Bajan Love Affair and The Gifted Virgin so exciting that I recommended both to my female hairstylist. The pozzing and unprotected sex aspects of the stories she found educational.  Uncertain whether any chemicals or other unabridged Breeding Zone plots would be similarly received, I pasted the chapters together for each of these two stories and privately shared them with her as separate PDFs.  I confess this and apologize in consideration of any copyright implications. My only defense is how much these and most of your stories deserve a vastly larger audience.   As Alex and Max depart for an international movie premier AND with recognition that all movies depend upon an edited screenplay, it is inconceivable to me that stories like The Gifted Virgin wouldn't find broad movie appeal with very few plot adjustments. The classic elements of great literature and rewarding fiction appear present in each of your stories.  Even if present in your profile, I pay no attention to your age but hope you have many rewarding years of life ahead. And beg that you will continue to share or sell your great gifts across the decades. Sadly, I doubt any of us realize how popular these stories are at this site or how well received they would be if consolidated (non-forum threads) and posted/published somewhere for a general audience to discover.  You have my deepest appreciation and thanks for your commitment to great story telling. For you are truly great serving up each chapter.  Thank you

• Like 8

Glad to see Franco had a long chat with Max and made him aware of Artem's  suspicions. Between Max and Liam, I'm sure that they will be there to protect Alex, despite what the calculating Felipe has in mind.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, billy88666 said:

Glad to see Franco had a long chat with Max and made him aware of Artem's  suspicions. Between Max and Liam, I'm sure that they will be there to protect Alex, despite what the calculating Felipe has in mind.

I'm thinking the same way as you

• Like 3

Part 48 - The Curious World Of Actors

Artem checked his schedule again as the prince was nearly dressed and the cars would be arriving in twenty minutes. Tonight was a royal casual dress which meant no ribbons or brooches, instead Alex and Max wore tuxedos that were designed by their friend Josh. Liam and Franco were already dressed and waiting in the lounge of the suite talking tactics for the evening, he was honest with Franco saying he didn't like these sort of events as Alex would be quite a distance away from them in the theatre and a lot of things were out of their control. Today was also the first time Franco was wearing a firearm and that made him kind of nervous and constantly aware it was against the left side of his chest. Liam reminded him if any perpetrator has a weapon of any kind you shoot to kill, if they do not then shoot to disable. Franco nodded then repeated one important factor to stand in front before firing so not to hit his charge. Artem quickly dashed out leaving Tom to finish Alex and Max, he had to get to the theatre in 15 minutes to run over the protocol with the twenty people who would be introduced to the royal party before taking their seats. He glanced at Liam and Franco holding his gun, Liam saw his look straight away and told Franco to put it away. Artem rushed out of the suite and Liam explained that Artem hated the sight of them, despite knowing it was necessary he didn't like to see them unless called for.

Several blocks away the theatre was ready for the premier and guests were already arriving, the usual crowd of onlookers had gathered, they were the stead fast Hollywood crowd who went to every single premier or event to catch a glimpse of celebrities. Tonight the crowd was bigger than usual and there was much talk amongst them of seeing royalty at a premier in their own city. Felipe as the lead of the film arrived to cheers and photographs as he made his way inside, numerous rainbow flags being waved and he noticed that today had attracted a lot of the gay community. Inside the main co-stars and production people were waiting and milling around chatting then clapped warmly at Felipe's arrival. Shortly after Artem appeared and strode along the red carpet and met the studio owners before being taken inside. They all gathered around him in excitement as he explained they were to line up with Felipe and the producer at the end who would then take the royal party to their seats. Importantly he ran over the protocol of addressing the prince as his royal highness and his partner as sir and afforded a bow in recognition of their status. Don the studio owner spoke and expected them all to follow the protocol laid down as this was a massive publicity coup for the film and studio. Lastly Artem reminded them that beside the security provided by the studio the prince and his boyfriend will be accompanied by protection officers.

Felipe walked over "Artem how good to see you again" he said shaking his hand.
"Felipe Morales" Artem exclaimed smiling, "How are you keeping?" he asked.
Felipe grinned "Good and excited to see my err... Friend" he said not sure what word to use.
Artem nodded "Friend he will remain I hope" he replied then looked him in the eye "Just friend".
"What do you mean?" Felipe asked in a natural response to his comment.
"Max is very important to the prince. I would hate anyone or thing coming between them" Artem replied.
Felipe looked slightly astonished "You make it sound like I plan to break them up" he exclaimed quietly.
Artem smiled "I hope you will not" he said sharply, "A lot of people would not take kindly to it".
Don walked over to Artem "Would you care to stay and watch the film as well?" he asked.
"Oh, yes thank you. I would love to" Artem replied smiling, inside it was the last thing he wanted.
"Good, I will come and find you after the introductions are done" Don said shaking his hand.

Artem stepped back and looked at Felipe who seemed to be acting a little shifty, not like previous times when he met Alex. He was polite and amiable to him on the outside, on the inside and seeing him again he really didn't like him that much from the moment they met in Madrid last year. People may love him and his acting but Artem couldn't care less. Artem's phone pinged and he looked to see a message from Liam they were turning on the the boulevard where the theatre was located. He called out to everyone to take their places and suddenly the buzz in the theatre atrium went up as excitement grew.

Max watched out of the window as they turned on to the boulevard, he wasn't overly excited about tonight since he knew full well of Alex's history with Felipe. Liam looked up from his phone at Max and raised an eyebrow. Max stared back and nodded that he was okay, somehow meeting the people in the palace that Alex had been with was very different from meeting this actor. At least those in the palace knew and understood Alex and one thing had become apparent since arriving in LA was how Artem rolled his eyes when the conversation went around to Felipe. Max had a suspicion that Artem was not overly joyed about having to go to the theatre and meet Felipe or even be in his presence. Yet Max knew he was part of the foundation that Alex was patron of and that their paths would always cross, he wondered if he actually felt jealous. But Alex had insisted on how much Max would like Felipe when they finally met and made him watch a couple of his movies, which at best, Max could only describe as painfully okay. He made a show for Alex's sake that they were good and now he knew that even Liam was not blindsided to what Max was really thought of this actor. Whilst Alex sat there in the limousine happily chattering away, Max noticed that now Franco was looking at him and glancing at Liam and had sussed out something was not right about this evening.

Max jumped a little as Alex kissed him on the cheek "We are here" he said.
"Already!" Max exclaimed kissing Alex, "Sorry I was admiring the sights" he said smiling.
"You sure you are okay?" Alex asked observing how distracted Max appeared.
Max nodded "Yes of course" he replied knowing it was too late to back out, "Lot of people here".

The limousine came to a stop in front of the entrance and red carpet, at the door stood Artem and from what they knew the man standing with him would be the studio owner. For such a short five meter walk there were a lot of people gathered either side waiting and cheering. Liam and Franco stepped out of the limousine and walked around on to the pavement having a glance around then nodding to each other Franco opened the passenger door. The cheering grew louder as Max stepped out first then stood to the side allowing Alex to exit. Alex gave a quick wave to the crowd and smiled taking Max's hand, they walked along the red carpet towards the entrance where Artem introduced them to Don the studio owner and president of the company. Inside they were introduced to some of the cast and production team before finally meeting the producer then Felipe the lead actor. It looked so official the way Felipe spoke to Alex whilst Max watched on for a moment. He certainly was Spanish and so perfectly attractive with his Latin features and could see why Alex indulged with him.

"And this is Felipe Morales our leading man" Don said introducing him to Max.
Felipe bowed his head slightly "How very nice to meet you... Sir" Felipe said shaking his hand.
Max nodded his head "Pleasure to meet you Mr Morales" he replied making it clear this was formal.
Felipe studied him for a moment "I hope you will enjoy the film" he said as they all moved inside.

Max watched Alex and noticed that he retained an air dignity and didn't even glance twice at Felipe, it did go some way to give him a sense of ease that Alex was his unquestionably. Inside it was packed with invited guests but only a few had been invited to the premier party at the hotel two blocks away. The studio owner had insisted Artem join them as well so at least there was some light at the end of this ninety minutes, in fact he had spotted several celebrities that he knew of and was hoping they would attending the party after. 

Smack bang in the centre of the theatre he sat amongst the guests, shuffling in their seats to get a glimpse of the prince who was making his way to the front. His black hair slightly longer and styled in a ruffled up way for this evening, you would never have glanced twice at him except for his very attractive adonis features. His eyes following the prince and his boyfriend until they took their seats. He was here by no fluke having found out where the prince would be on his visit to America, the easy part was wrangling an invite to the evenings event. After all there is no point being him if you can't gain entry to this sort of event and he had spent a month in LA working on this. Then when he met the actor in person at a party Felipe had let slip about his sexual adventures with the prince and also his anger at him finding a boyfriend. They jested about forming a plan to get him alone for one last fling, although the actor may have only been joking, he was certainly not. Tonight though he was alone having slipped out of the mansion he was renting, it was all about the prince and unfinished business that could be completed with the actors help.

Tom walked back inside the hotel after having been for a walk and was making his way back to the royal suite. He checked his schedule and saw that he needed to summon the butler to turn down the beds, he then sat on the terrace with a bottle of water admiring the view for a few minutes until he heard the door bell and Mateo entered. Secretly it was the highlight of Tom's day and he let him get on with the turndown, Tom checked in with him then took a few glasses from the lounge in to the butler pantry that needed replacing, when he returned to the master bedroom and showed Mateo that the prince likes it partly turned down at the corners and not across the whole bed. Together they corrected it and Mateo nodded seeing how Tom had done the other side, since they were here for two more nights it made sense that Mateo should know this. Tom was lusting after Mateo and since his night with Alex and Max he was feeling more horny than usual, he was still trying to figure the butler out.

"I placed some dirty glasses in the pantry" Tom advised him as they finished in the bedroom.
"Thank you" Mateo replied then stopped, "How come you are not at the premier?" he asked.
Tom smiled "Valets don't get to go" he replied laughing, "My job is here waiting for them".
"Is boring?" Mateo asked, "I mean all this waiting around?".
"No. I love it, working in the royal palace is amazing" Tom replied opening the bedroom door.
"What is Monrovia like?" Mateo now asked picking up the water glasses by the bed.
Tom smiled "Very cold now, very hot in the summer but a beautiful country" he said watching him.
"I searched it on the internet and it looks very strict" Mateo said with curiosity.
"Not at all" Tom laughed, "To move there it is hard, you have to be able to provide for yourself".
They walked across the lounge "But living there is so... I think freeing is the word" Tom added.
Tom opened the pantry door "In what way?" Mateo asked thanking for holding door open.
"Being yourself" Tom replied closing the door, "Society is open and tolerable of all" he said.
Mateo looked at him "To be a gay man?" he questioned placing the glasses down.
"Exactly, there is no discrimination" Tom said leaning on the counter, "And our prince is gay".
Mateo chuckled "Yeah I know. He very nice and sexy" he said, "Sorry I should mind my words".
Tom laughed and instinct homed in "So are you gay then?" he asked seeing Mateo fumble slightly.
"Si. Am I obvious?" Mateo asked looking at him.
Tom shook his head "Not at all. What is Mexico like?" he asked out of genuine interest.
"Is okay, hot and humid all year mostly. Then again it has dark sides" Mateo replied.
"So what made you come here?" Tom asked.
"Live and work. I have to get green card by next month otherwise..." Mateo said trailing off.
"You have to go back" Tom finished the sentence for him, "Will you get it?" he asked.
Mateo shrugged "I have to wait their decision. I have nothing back home" he said sadly.
"Nothing?" Tom questioned looking at him.
"No familia, I am an orphan. Is better here than going back to Guadalajara" Mateo replied.
Tom nodded "Do you like what you do for the prince?" Mateo now asked.
"Yes he is easy going to work for and also a friend" Tom replied smiling.
Mateo smiled "That is good, having a good job in a nice country" he said.
"Do you have a boyfriend here?" Tom asked.
Mateo chuckled "No. I have no time at the moment to find one. Most guys think I am in a gang".
Tom nodded and Mateo washed the glasses "You very young to be a valet" Mateo remarked.
"19. I will be 20 next month" Tom replied, "But don't be fooled I am more than capable".
Mateo picked up the drying cloth "Capable of what?" he asked slightly confused.
Tom smirked "Bending you over this counter and fucking you" he stated.
Mateo had a surprised look "You are gay?" he asked then grinned, "Who said I bottom?"
Tom laughed "Pull your trousers down and you will find out how much of a bottom you are" he replied.

Mateo laughed shaking his head and trying to conceal the bump now appearing through his trousers, he finished drying the glasses whilst Tom watched his every move. He put the glasses away then took off his jacket and hung it on the door, he turned and looked at Tom undoing his trousers. Like a flash Tom had him turned around and up against the counter holding the butler in his arms. He waited to see what his reaction would be. Mateo turned his head and Tom leaned closer brushing his lips briefly before they kissed quickly, then again but this time holding it longer. Each time they both opened their mouths slightly more adding a bit of tongue to the kiss until they finally locked their mouths together. His hands moved down freeing Mateo from his trousers that fell down to his ankles, instantly he ground his hard cock up against his arse. His fingers catching inside the band of his underwear yanking them down, his hand quickly moved up feeling the slightly hairy arse of this cute Mexican. Mateo was so overcome in shock with this lad, he was not kidding when he said he was capable having made light work of his clothes. Already he could feel his cock sliding between his cheeks then he pushed back forcing Tom down to his knees

"You want to fuck me, you eat it first puta!' Mateo said slipping into his Mexican street tongue.
Tom looked up and realised that beyond his very placid exterior was a street thug "Are you rough?".
Mateo looked down and spat on him "Puta!" he called him again as Tom grinned up at him.

His head forced between the hairy cheeks and only now did he see that by the cuffs on his sleeves were the markings of tattoos. His focus soon shifted with the hand pushing his face deeper between the cheeks and he pushed his arse out grinding it in to his face. Angrily he attacked the sweet hole with his tongue. He was only able to breath through his nose as the hand held his head firmly in place 'Venga puta! Mas, mas fuerte!' he called out. The roles had reversed so quickly that Tom was now placed in a submissive state as Mateo took charge. Mateo growled above him 'Si, eres mi puta esta noche' the words danced in his head but he had no idea what they meant. All he could figure was they were dirty verbalisms by the way he accentuated the phrases in his tone. With his free hand Mateo undid shirt and slipped it off hanging it on the hook with his jacket. Finally he freed Tom from his arse and pulled him in to a standing position then pushed him up against the wall. He towered several inches above Mateo and he now saw his body, his brown skin covered in dark tattoos down both arms and over his chest and abdomen. His build was of a tight muscular compaction, not the body building or gym type but very street brawling kind and an incredible six pack. He was a complex person, in one hand he was all street, the other that Tom now saw was somewhat tactile and emotionally expressive. His body pressed up against Tom and they kissed for several minutes, it was so erotic that Tom was barely able to keep his legs from giving way, his hands delicately took Mateo in to his arms during the kiss. The feel of his compact muscular body was so sublime, nothing like Nick or Hannes who had bigger muscles that you could feel all over. This was something new and he couldn't get enough of it right now. A deep kiss ensued then he pulled back slightly landing open mouthed kisses that cause Tom to remain with his mouth open. Mateo spat in to his mouth then kissed him again swishing his saliva around and repeating it several times. Each time he swallowed the saliva it was like a tranquilising drug that morphed Tom in to an obedient slave wanting to please Mateo no matter what. It took a moment for him to realise that Mateo was now kissing his neck, then his nipples and stomach until he finally reached his cock. Tom moaned almost going on tip toes feeling the tongue dancing and toying with the head of his cock, then it floated through his body as his warm mouth engulfed him completely. His hands clasped on to Mateo's head trying to force him to suck him hard. Mateo pulled back not allowing him to take charge just yet, he grabbed Tom's hands pinning them against the wall as he gently worked on his cock. 

Gone was any kind of self respect and Tom just wanted to fuck this incredibly hot guy, he risked it and now took control pulling Mateo up to his feet and twisting his body round. There was no resistance as he pinned him up against the wall, he took the chance and pulled down his shorts kicking them off. His cock quickly finding and easing in to the hole. Mateo gasped softly then pushed his arse back taking all his cock in one swift motion. The action caused Tom to push forward completely pinning Mateo against the wall deep on his cock, he waited a moment to make sure Mateo was alright 'Que pasa, what you waiting for?' Mateo asked then bit Tom's neck sucking hard before releasing him as Tom started fucking him hard. There was no gentle introduction, he was in deep and pounding hard, Mateo pushing his arse back to take it even harder and Tom responded happily. He knew this was going to be quick as he could feel his orgasm already beginning, the combination of his thuggish exposed body full of tattoos had Tom turned on. Mateo was half gasping and moaning clearly enjoying himself, his body hard up against the wall being held in place by Tom's body, yet his arse could still push back telling him he wanted more. A quick kiss and Tom felt it happening, quickly he pulled Mateo away from the wall and wrapped his arms around his waist pulling him so deep on to his cock Mateo felt like he was being torn in half. The strength of pulsing cock ejaculating deep inside caused Tom to grip so hard around Mateo's waist caused him to bend over and be lifted partly off the ground impaling him even deeper. He felt like his orgasm went on for ages, the body in his arms like a rag doll being swung about 'Argh! Si my puta!' Mateo cried out as he used his arm against the wall to steady himself. Tom shuffled over to the counter and collapsed on top of Mateo grinding his cock inside the Mexican. Mateo turned his head and kissed him very affectionately until he could finally pull himself out. 

The smiled on Mateo's face said it all "You certainly capable!" he remarked.
Tom kissed him on his shoulder "I did tell you" he said squeezing Mateo in a hug.
Mateo chuckled "Now my turn to show you rough!" he said freeing himself from Tom's hold.
Tom chuckled "What makes you think I am a bottom?" he replied copying what Mateo said.
"You have no choice" Mateo said pulling Tom down to the floor, "Eres mi puta!.

Tom still didn't understand the words coming from him, instead he got a gentle stinging slap across the face followed by a kiss. He could have easily overpowered Mateo if he wanted but his body felt like jelly staring in to his gorgeous eyes and being kissed. The soft side of Mateo delicately played on his lips, the cool tiles on his back helped keep the heat in his body under control and hypnotising him in to this silly passive state that men could bring out him in. He was agile in his movements quickly manipulating Tom in to a position ready to be taken without notice. His cock now toyed and played at his hole, he knew he was not shy in size and when he decided to take him he would certainly know about it. He was acting like he knew what Tom was anticipating and Mateo played him, almost pushing the head inside but when he felt his hole give he pulled back, teasing him and keeping him guessing. All the time his lips and tongue danced around over Tom's mouth, dribbling saliva and leaving strands connecting their mouths together. He would raise his mouth and suck on his tongue desperate to get and taste more of him, his body moved in sensual gestures against Tom's as they continued kissing. Smoothly he pushed the head inside Tom who gasped opening his mouth and Mateo dribbled another long stream of saliva to him followed by a deep kiss and all of his cock. His hands clawed at Mateo's back as the pain streaked through his arse that stretched open being speared in an instant. He stared down looking him in the eye and moving his hips, each time causing the expression to change on Tom's face. Mateo pulled back a little then pushed in deeper, his neck arched back and he moaned wildly, it felt like his organs had been rearranged yet it felt so exhilarating that he blushed furiously as the passion rose in his body. Perfectly still he remained, his cock buried deep inside, his mouth latched on to Tom's again as they kissed with more passion exchanging tongues and saliva in the process. His body moved again putting Tom in to a near perfect missionary position allowing him to get closer and continue kissing as he prepared himself to take the sweet young rugged guy. His hips moving gently from the outside yet on the inside to Tom it felt way more, rotating and pushing at every angle he was feeling the cock pushing against every part of his arse. His arms moved and his hands clasped above Tom's head holding him so his body could no longer move forward when he pushed in deeper. Tom moaned in to Mateo's mouth over and over feeling the speed and intensity of the thrusting picking up then slowing down, the pressure building in his body each time Mateo bottomed out grinding his cock then pulling back and forward grinding it in deep again. The sweat glistening on both their bodies as Mateo continued his relentless slow teasing fuck, Tom's hands partly holding Mateo's waist and stroking it, his tongue beginning to ache from so much kissing that was relentless like his fucking. The kissing suddenly changed tact with him brushing his lips over Tom's, his body shuddered and he gasped and moaned holding his lips against Tom he began shooting his cum deep inside. For Tom it was so subtle the way his body changed but he could feel it and knew Mateo was releasing his load in to him, he loved the way he pushed his hips down harder and held firmly on to his head stopping him from moving an inch. Just the gasp and moan was all that audible before he sealed their mouths together, his eyes closed enjoying the orgasm and finding the young guy such a real turn on.

His body moved until he was laying on top of Tom, his legs rested across those of Mateo's as they continued kissing, his cock three quarters inside and slightly moved out due to their new position. Tom raised his arms and wrapped them around the beautiful Mexican body holding him just tight enough to know he was here.

"Dios mio eres increible, tan sensual y adorable" Mateo whispered to him.
Tom chuckled "I have no idea what you are saying" he said softly.
Mateo kissed him "Doesn't matter, it was very hot though" he said rolling off on to the tiles.
Tom leaned up and ran his fingers over the tattoos "You are two very different people" he said.
Mateo laughed "Which you like best?" he asked leaning up and kissing him.
"Like you need to ask!" Tom remarked like it was a silly question.
Mateo stood and got dressed then looked at Tom "Sorry I leave mark there" he said tapping his neck.
Tom shrugged "You mark your territory as well then" he replied looking in the glass cupboard door.
By the time he finished looking Mateo looked like the butler "Maybe we do this again?" he asked.
Tom nodded "Yes I would really like that Mateo" he replied giving him one last kiss.

They swapped mobile number and he watched Mateo leave through the butlers door then leaned back against the counter sighing in happiness. He was in now doubt that what he had just been through was quite amazing and decided he know had a thing for Mexicans, he laughed picking up his clothes and going to shower. He couldn't help but feel a little sorry for Mateo and his circumstances.

The applause continued in the theatre and Felipe stood and took a bow, Artem leaned over to Franco and commented that this was ninety minutes of his life he would never get back which caused Franco to laugh. The guests started filtering out and the invited press were starting to compile their reviews which would get published later that evening for the morning papers. The premier party was a part public and private event, there was to be a big party and a smaller more intimate one in the private suite the studio had booked out. Felipe knew that much of tonight hanged on being able to dictate that Alex's protection officer was not allowed in to the private party. Something he knew from their previous meets that Alex was only too happy to agree to usually, to help he had hired security to guard the door of the suite when the private party was to take place. His main hope was that Max would be distracted long enough for him to get Alex alone. 

Liam, Franco and Artem stood by Alex and Max as all the guests now headed to the doors, Felipe had already gone and Max suggested they miss the party which Artem was agreeing to. Alex contemplated it for a moment but said they must go as it was part of why there were here in the first place.

• Like 11
  • Piggy 1

@losolent yet again, you've done what you do so well -- leading us right up to the moment and then hanging us there, waiting. Loved that incredibly hot scene with Mateo and Tom. And who is the mystery man in the middle of the theatre -- could this be Max's former boyfriend, by any chance?

Edited by daddybear54
  • Like 4