Life Of The Spare

Wow, I was in Texas for the last couple weeks, so this was my first opportunity to catch up, and WOW!  PRINCE ANDREAS?  I guess a couple people figured it out, but I didn’t have a clue and it both blindsided me and turned my stomach.  He’s a sick bully.  I did feel only a little bad that I misjudged Felipe…but I’m going to blame it on you because you led me to think he was a diabolical plotter intent on ruining Alex and Max’s love.  I like it better that he’s not that way, and isn’t Alex’s enemy.  

And the part with Mateo made me cry a little.  Alex sure loves picking up strays.  I can’t wait to see what adventure comes next for these wonderful people.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Assmunch said:

Wow, I was in Texas for the last couple weeks, so this was my first opportunity to catch up, and WOW!  PRINCE ANDREAS?  I guess a couple people figured it out, but I didn’t have a clue and it both blindsided me and turned my stomach.  He’s a sick bully.  I did feel only a little bad that I misjudged Felipe…but I’m going to blame it on you because you led me to think he was a diabolical plotter intent on ruining Alex and Max’s love.  I like it better that he’s not that way, and isn’t Alex’s enemy.  

And the part with Mateo made me cry a little.  Alex sure loves picking up strays.  I can’t wait to see what adventure comes next for these wonderful people.

The only reason I clued in was that I finally spotted the key words "unfinished business" which Andreas had said several times, to Alex and to Marty, when he turned up at Greenacres.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, daddybear54 said:

The only reason I clued in was that I finally spotted the key words "unfinished business" which Andreas had said several times, to Alex and to Marty, when he turned up at Greenacres.

Damn!  You have a really good memory!  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Assmunch said:

Damn!  You have a really good memory!  

So I've been told. But it helps that I've reread most of the story just to help me keep the whole picture in view. So many plot lines and comings and goings to keep track of! @losolent really works in a lot of elements, ideas, and little references from earlier on as the story keeps growing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, daddybear54 said:

So I've been told. But it helps that I've reread most of the story just to help me keep the whole picture in view. So many plot lines and comings and goings to keep track of! @losolent really works in a lot of elements, ideas, and little references from earlier on as the story keeps growing.

Yes he does, he truly crafts a wonderfully woven story with perfectly timed plots of crisis and resolution while at the same time giving us the personalities of all these beautiful characters in such few words.  I mean, there’s a lot of characters who don’t get a ton of word time, and yet he still manages to paint them so clearly.  I love that.

• Like 2

Part 51 - From Winter To Spring

Getting airborne was the easy part, coming down Mateo closed his eyes with the aircraft bobbing and swaying on their approach to Washington, the weather not so good with a wind blowing meant he could feel every time the captain corrected their flight path to remain aligned. He had been thoroughly spoilt over the last five hours with the aircraft people as he called them serving him for once. He heaved a huge sigh they all heard when the aircraft came to a stop and the door was opened that they all applauded Mateo on his first flight. After a quick overnight stay and meetings with the ambassador Mateo had his photo taken then prior to setting off he was handed his Monrovian passport that he clutched hold of all the way. His first official document that had a seal inside of the royal crest and right to live and work in the country. At Washington airport Mateo stood at the window looking at the aircraft around the field and the large one that was taking him away from here. The attendant came over and asked if Mateo would like a glass of champagne, he smiled shaking his head. He was nervous enough about the thought of his second ever flight and drink wasn't going to help. In the last 24 hours he had experienced luxury that he never really new existed apart from inside the hotel and the suites he worked on. People were serving him at every turn and it was difficult for him to adjust to the change, Artem came over and put his arm around his shoulder.

"It is a very different life Mateo, working with royalty" Artem said sensing how nervous he was.
Mateo glanced at him "Do you think I will cut it?" he asked.
Artem chuckled "You are a good butler already and you will have Tom and myself to help you".
"Thank you" Mateo replied genuinely, "No one has ever shown this kindness to me like you all have".
Artem smiled patting his shoulder "Was it hard growing up in Mexico?" he asked.
"Yes" Mateo nodded, "You have to survive and learn quickly. Is why I left, for a better life".
"Prince Alexander has given you the chance, he did the same for Tom and me" Artem advised him.
Mateo nodded and looked at him "I don't want people feeling sorry for me" he said.
Artem chuckled "He does not. He helped you because you stood up and help protect him".

Mateo and Artem stood there and watched a set of steps being moved up to the front door of the aircraft. Behind them they heard the attendant address the prince and Max advising they were ready for them to board the aircraft. Mateo walked with Tom and Artem at the rear of the group through a private exit to the steps, without even looking back he climbed them and stepped in to the aircraft and the door was closed. Mateo and Tom sat together on the flight and chatted for hours as darkness descended outside. Alex called Mateo over to sit with him for a while. Still being new to this he was bowing and addressing at every opportunity that Alex put right straight away. Alex had already spoken to the governor premier advising he was bringing Mateo home as his butler come accountant or something, Steven laughed at his indecisiveness. Alex said he would privately fund the position. He received a message several hours later advising that government had agreed he would be funded by the sovereign purse and thereby granting him full diplomatic status and make up his his royal household. Artem retrieved his laptop and sat down in front of Max but grinning away at Alex.

"Really?" Alex said exasperated at Artem's over organised ability.
Artem chuckled "Come on lets get the next few months sorted now, Max you are in demand to attend".
"I have a job!" Max exclaimed.
Artem tutted "You call that a job?" he replied laughing, "I can't help that you are in demand".
Artem handed Mateo a pad and pencil "Mateo you can cost up these as I go through them".
Mateo smiled and sat up "Do we get to travel like this all the time?" he asked beginning to enjoy this flight.

The three laughed then Artem tapped his laptop, Mateo sat there listening to Artem and Alex going through the list of engagements and noting down rough costs that Mateo would need to confirm then he bounced on the ottoman seat when he heard that visit to Spain was to happen in April as guests of the king and queen. Then looking at Max he reminded him of his visit with the dowager queen to Paris in March for three days. Alex looked at Mateo and joked that Max goes away with his grand mother more than he does with him. The rest of the flight everyone slept with Liam and Franco taking turns, Artem would stay awake with Liam and Tom with Franco. They let Mateo sleep as he was obviously worn out and the jet lag would only add to that.

February had rolled in to March and Mateo had settled in to palace life. Jackson had put Mateo with a footman for a couple of weeks to train him in palace etiquette and learn how things worked below stairs. For the most part he would spending his time in the Regency suite and had been allocated a household room close to the suite, it was still a remarkable upgrade on what he had at the hotel, it had a small cosy lounge, bedroom and bathroom. Going outside was not an option for him, it was cold and Mateo didn't know what had hit him on arrival with all the snow. When he had to go out he was almost on all fours being so unsteady on his feet and slipping all the time until Max kindly brought him a pair of proper snow boots. Now though the snow was not so deep and the days were longer and getting a little warmer. Within days Mateo had worked on Artem's attempt at keeping the finances for engagements, he happily reported back to Alex that Mateo was a natural with numbers and actually very clever. He had met Marty and Josh when they came for dinner and Gareth who came every weekend learning all about them. It was on one of those visits where he picked up the glances the slight sexual tension between Tom and Gareth. When he spoke to Tom about it after one of the passionate nights of sex he went all giggly and coy, it was then he knew that Tom actually adored Gareth. Alex was out most days on official engagements or dinners and Mateo loved reading about them in the media, Max worked and attended some evening occasions with Alex. He had also taken to using the gym with Liam and Franco where he met Nick and almost tripped over his own feet when he saw him, he was a hunk of a man and was disappointed to learn that he only had eyes for Asa who was often found staying in the palace and offered to draw Mateo in a naughty pose.

Whilst they were in LA the biggest bond of friendship happened with Max's family spending a week at Borrick Lodge with the king, queen and Alden. It was during this week that Alden officially asked Sam if he would consider being his personal assistant and take over managing his diary, it made sense since the two of them had built a very unusual love for each other and frequently they could heard laughing around the palace. Alden sat Sam down and explained he needed someone who knew him and that Sam had become the closest person to him. When they told their parents the king laughed and made a condition that Sam was to finish off his education at military school on the royal programme where he would learn business administration that would help in the role. It was all agreed and Sam would be boarding at the school about thirty minutes from Victoria and at weekends he would either go to Dunbar House or the palace, by the middle of February Sam had all but moved to Monrovia and was now attending military school. Alden had received permission to date Steph, Lady Trasilion's daughter but they kept their romance under the radar for now. For now she carried on with her career often working out of Monrovia when not travelling. When Sam was not with Alden at the weekends he would hang out with his brother and Alex, but tended to spend more time with Franco often dragging Mateo with them. If Franco wasn't needed they would often go out for the day and usually stop by Josh's boutique and annoy him for an hour. His business was booming and he had secured a larger shop now he had branched out in to women's wear that was in just as much demand since receiving his special warrant. The new boutique was to open in April and of course it would be opened by the queen. Josh never lost sight of his primary focus in life, Marty, he never worked long hours now since he had a team of people working for him. He was spending most nights at Marty's lovely apartment above the stables and with views up to the palace, and of course the regular visitors for dinner who always brought Mateo since he wasn't joking about being a good cook of Mexican food. Josh would always bring Mateo a little something from the boutique, a t-shirt, pair of trousers or a shirt. He knew that if he tried to pile a heap of clothes on Mateo he would refuse so he was drip dropping them whenever they saw each other. Mateo was fast becoming the fashionista in the palace with more clothes by Joshua Franks than anyone else. He was never left out when at Marty and Josh's and would join them for dinner when he cooked.

It was one of those fateful nights when Mateo had forgotten some spice that he jogged back to the palace kitchen as it was still cold at night. He turned the corner by the hedge and smacked straight in to Hannes who was out running. The speed of Hannes knocked Mateo flat on the ground in the snow and Hannes fell down next to him the other way round having lost his footing. They both seemed a little stunned for a moment then they looked at each other and burst out laughing. Mateo quickly realising he was laying in snow tried to get up but kept laughing and falling over.

Hannes reached out and pulled him to his feet "You need to watch where you are going!" Mateo said.
"Me?" Hannes exclaimed questioning him.
"Is your fault, you run to quick" Mateo replied staring at him.
Hannes found he was staring deep in to his eyes "No it is your fault. Are you hurt?" he asked.
Mateo smiled "No I am okay, and it was your fault. Are you hurt?" he asked.
"Only my pride" Hannes replied still staring in to his eyes, "Where did you come from?".
"Mexico" Mateo replied, "And Los Angeles" he added noticing how attractive and fit the guy looked.
Hannes laughed "No, I mean where are you coming from?" he asked.

Mateo pointed over to the mews but Hannes couldn't take his eyes off him and Mateo knew it. Hannes reached up to his shoulder and brushed a bit of snow away, Mateo's eyes followed his hand watching every single movement his fingers made. The urge in his body was overwhelming and he stepped forward as Hannes raised his head and kissed him very lightly, Hannes responded with a more intentional kiss. Suddenly their arms flung around each other as they kissed harder, Mateo panicked briefly as his body went up in the air held by the man's strong arms.

"Stop!" Mateo said pushing Hannes away, "Not now I am cooking" he explained being lowered.
"You work in the kitchen?" Hannes asked nodding to the palace.
Mateo shook his head "No, I work for Prince Alexander and Max" he replied.
Hannes scratched his head "But you are cooking?" he asked again.
"Yes. For them, Marty and Josh. They like my Mexican food" Mateo said unable to keep his hands off.

Hannes smiled and couldn't resist grabbing and kissing him again in a frantic and very erratic moment with their teeth clanking together, accidental bite on the lip then falling over again only this time Hannes laid on top of him.

"Stop fighting me" Hannes giggled.
"You can get off me now" Mateo said softly like he was teasing him.
Hannes laughed "And what if I don't?" he asked testing the waters.
Mateo smirked "Then you better be good!" he replied.
Hannes helped him up again "Oh I am. And you better be able to keep up with me!" he exclaimed.
"I am Mateo" Mateo said looking in his eyes again, "Who are you?" he asked.
He smiled "Hannes, Sovereign Guard here" he replied as they both stood.
"Sorry I must fetch the spices and get back" Mateo said walking off and turning to look back at him.
Hannes watched him then called out "Mateo!" he called, "You are very sexy!".
Mateo chuckled and nearly fell over again before the shouted back "You sexy too!".

He heard Hannes laughing as the guard sped up continuing his run. He had left Mateo all flustered and confused to where he was going and why. It was strange that neither of them had asked the other if they were gay, Mateo smiled calming down and knew that the look in their eyes must have said everything and words were not needed. Taking even longer than the ten minutes Alex was standing at the door to the mews apartment waiting and wondering what had happened then breathed a sigh of relief seeing Mateo appear round the corner of the building.

"Where have you been?" Alex asked, "You look a little wet" he remarked.
"I fall, in the snow" Mateo said causing Alex to laugh, "I bump in to a runner, he knock me over".
Alex nodded as he let Mateo pass him "And the rest please, there is more to this I can see it in your eyes".
Mateo smiled and winked "I meet a guard, nice and sexy and he kissed me".
Alex now laughed leaning back against the wall "Did you meet Hannes?" he asked and Mateo nodded.
"Come on we are hungry" Josh shouted from the top of the stairs.
"Mateo has met Hannes" Alex announced very loudly embarrassing the poor lad.
Suddenly Josh and Max stood there "And?" they both said in unison and laughed.
"Mateo didn't waste any time and kissed him" Alex said putting his arm around Mateo's shoulder.
"Stop, is not fair you pick on me like this" Mateo complained as Marty appeared.
"Did you tongue him?" Marty asked and they all looked at Mateo waiting patiently.
"Do you want food?" Mateo asked holding the bargaining chip and they all nodded.
Alex followed Mateo upstairs then looked at Max speaking quietly "You have a crush on him!".
Max shrugged and grinned "Yeah, quite a big one actually" he said looking at Alex who grinned.

They held off until Mateo sat down to eat before they started on him again, he laughed and looked around the table at these four guys, a surreal and unassuming feeling that he finally belonged somewhere. Treated in a kind, welcoming and loving way that changed his life completely. Despite Alex and Max being his bosses he was treated as an equal in private. Something he had never really known or felt before with people, most assumed he was a member of a gang when they saw his tattoos. Yes he was more than capable to look after himself on the street, underneath he was just a hot bloodied Latino, funny and with such a charisma that the palace household had fallen in love and wanted to sit with him when he ate in the dining room. Even the palace chef had asked Mateo to teach him to cook some unusual Mexican dishes.

He was certainly kept busy as Artem was not joking when he said the finances confused the hell out of him and he worked diligently getting them all to balance. To top it all off Jackson even had him helping out with balancing the entire palace household accounts, and during his weekly meeting with the king and queen they were suitably impressed that not only was it easier to read now there was some notes where to cut expenditure.

The king shook his head "And this is all Mateo's work?" he asked Jackson.
"All his, I had it double and triple checked. The guy is better than our accountants!" Jackson remarked.
He nodded "And what is he doing for the prince work wise?" the king asked.
"Butler and helping Artem with the prince's finances" Jackson replied, "Bit of everything really".
The king looked at Jackson "Do you think we can prise him away from the prince?" he asked.
Jackson chuckled "I doubt it, he is very devoted to the prince and Max".
"Of course he is" the king replied knowing the circumstances of how he ended up at the palace.
"I think it would be underhanded to prise him away from Alex and Max" the queen now added.
"Indeed" the king agreed, "Good job Jackson. We will thank Mateo personally later" he said.
Jackson stood and bowed "Your majesties" he said knowing the meeting was now over.
"Oh and Jackson. Bump his pay up to keep him interested in the finance side" the king added.
"Sovereign purse your majesty?" Jackson asked and the king nodded.

As far a butler duties went Mateo was finding it too easy, since it was mostly drinks and afternoon tea on occasion and keeping the rooms clean and tidy. He spent most of the time head down in the books Jackson had given him on accounting. This morning though Alex was around and was going to hijack one of the tour groups inviting Mateo along so he could finally get a proper tour of the palace. Something that he had been wanting to do for weeks but only ever saw the same routes, today Alex was also going to take him a tour of the residencies after lunch. It was late March and he looked out of the window at the snow gently falling, each week there was less and less snow as some days were warmer than others, the next few days were set to be cold before warming up again. What the hell he thought to himself, he would have to get use to swinging weather like this. Still he couldn't believe he was living in a palace where no one looked down on him, it was a happy place to be and all the household staff he came across really loved their jobs. He was certainly lucky to be in this position now, the result was calming and he no longer had to fight for his existence. 

Mateo opened his wardrobe and took out a smart top, casual trousers and trainers. He realised there was so many clothes in there now, well more than he had ever had before and it was all Josh's doing. He walked in to the Regency suite and knocked on the lounge door before entering to find Alex coming out of his bedroom dressed and ready to tour the palace. Max was out on business with the dowager queen and as usual Alex was being needy having no engagements for the day. They spent two hours on the tour of the palace and Mateo stood with Liam on the side line watching how the tour party hung off Alex's every word then allowing them to have pictures with him at the end. They walked with the tour party to the front doors of the palace where there coach was now waiting, the footmen opened the doors and Mateo stood at the top of the steps as Alex went down with Liam to say goodbye and thank them.

"Did you enjoy your tour?" came a voice from one of the guards.
Mateo glanced left then smiled "Hello" he said, "You working for a change!" he cheekily added.
Hannes smiled "Why do I never see you around?" he said quietly.
Mateo grinned going tongue tied unable to speak "Have dinner with me tonight?" Hannes quietly asked.
Mateo chuckled and nodded "Sure" he replied.
"Meet you at 7pm in the household lounge" Hannes said trying not to move his mouth.

The coach door closed and Alex turned looking up at Mateo and Hannes trying to have a discreet conversation. He tapped Liam on the shoulder and nodded up at the two trying to converse so discreetly that it was obvious to anyone who looked.

Alex climbed the steps "Hannes" Alex said addressing him, "Are you flirting with my butler?".
Hannes bowed "Your royal highness" he said trying not to smile and failing.
Mateo leaned in "He ask me for dinner" he said in a hushed tone.
Alex looked at Hannes "Make sure you take him somewhere nice!" he told Hannes.
Hannes smiled and bowed "Yes your royal highness".
"Right I think we are going for lunch now" Alex said to Mateo and Liam.
They walked inside "Forgot to tell you we are lunching with the king and queen" Alex said casually.
"Que?" Mateo asked looking shocked, "Why you no tell me this?" he said panicking slightly.
Liam chuckled "That is his highnesses way of getting you to do things by not telling you" he said.

Mateo had only briefly met them before and sitting there through lunch he couldn't quite believe this was happening, it became apparent that their majesties wanted to know all about him. After coffee was served the king dropped the bombshell by suggesting Mateo took on a more active role with managing the palace finances and complete a financial management course. He now looked around the table and saw a disconcerted look on the prince's face. They were all looking at him waiting for an answer.

Mateo didn't know what to do and spoke slowly "I... I like the idea. But I am here for the prince".
Alex smiled and looked relieved "Maybe I do both. I want to serve the prince though" Mateo added.
The king raised his eyebrows "I see" he replied musing this over.
"I upset you your majesty?" Mateo now asked looking worried.
"Good heavens no. Your dedication to my son is very admirable and good to see" the king replied.
"Two days a month to work with Jackson on the finances?" the king suggested.
Mateo looked at Alex who nodded "You have a deal then" he replied and the king and queen laughed.
The king gained a respect for Mateo and held his hand across the table "Shake on it then!" he said.

After lunch Alex and Mateo did the tour of the rest of the palace that the visitors never got to see. Mateo was then lead through the household areas to Jackson's office who was waiting for them to arrive. Jackson observed protocol initially then Alex walked over and gave him a kiss and a hug, Alex still had a soft spot for the first man he ever slept with. Even now after all those months he still found himself staring so intently at Jackson, Mateo could see a kindred sexual interest in them both. Much to his surprise Mateo found himself being measured for his royal service tunic and tried on several white ones with silver laced piping and fastenings, it was very different from his butler uniform and made him feel really special that he was struggling to hide his emotions. It truly was a moment where he understood his place was now rooted with the royal family. They walked back out in to the palace residence passing the doors where the footmen stood guard, the sight still gave him a tingling in his spine at the whole formality of life here, yet it was one he had grown to love and respect. They stood by the grand semi circular staircase leading up to the residence wings. The portrait of the queen hung proudly above the oversized flower decoration, he looked out of the windows across the gardens of the palace and broke down in floods of grateful and happy tears. Alex took a moment to realise what was going on then quickly went over and hugged him. He may have been a street wise Mexican who was tough but inside he was an emotional wreck and allowed himself a few moments relieving his emotions. When they moved apart Mateo sat on the bottom stair staring out of the windows.

Mateo sniffed "Sorry. It is strange being treated so nicely by everyone" he said wiping his eyes.
Alex smiled and sat next to Mateo "I never had it hard growing up so I don't know" he said.
Mateo looked at him "You helped me achieve this" he said softly.
Alex took his hand "I hope you feel happy here with us" he replied lovingly.
He nodded "I do and I owe it all to you your highness" Mateo said expressing his thanks.
"I have told you, call me Alex in private" Alex told him sternly.
Mateo chuckled "I know. You are royal though and I must never forget that".
Alex laughed "It is only a title and birth right Mateo. I am simply Alex in reality" he said.
"I read my protocol book!" Mateo exclaimed smiling.
Alex smiled and patted him on the shoulder as they went upstairs "Enjoy your date tonight" he said.
"Is a date?" Mateo asked looking at him with a vague look of concern, "I thought it was food".

Alex laughed and left Mateo sat in the office with Artem who wanted to go through the engagements for next month with him and go over the finances quickly. By the the time the evening came around Mateo returned to his room and and got ready for his date, the one thing on his mind had him pacing up and down a few minutes before he went out to seek Tom in his rooms.

Mateo knocked and Tom opened the door "Hello" Tom said smiling, "Where are you off to?" he asked.
"Can I come in and talk?" Mateo replied and Tom nodded letting him enter.
Tom closed the door and turned to look at him "You smell good as well" he remarked.
Mateo smiled awkwardly "You know Hannes right?" he asked.
"I do!" Tom replied grinning, "Why?" he asked pausing, "Has he asked you out on a date?".
Mateo nodded nervously "How sweet. He is a nice person under that guard exterior" Tom informed him.
"You not mind him take me out?" Mateo asked looking at him.
"No. Why should I, he is not dating me?" Tom replied, "Anyway word is he fancies you".
Mateo raised his eyebrows "He does?" he questioned.
Tom walked over and kissed him on the cheek "He likes you Mateo so just relax and enjoy yourself" he said.
Mateo chuckled "Thank you for understanding".

Tom laughed and sent Mateo on his way for his date. Max returned as Mateo was coming out of Tom's room and he quickly said hello before going in to the suite. Tom followed Max to help him undress from his day out with the dowager queen and he looked tired.

Tom bowed addressing Alex who was sat there waiting "Do you wish to dine here?" he asked.
Max nodded taking his tie off and Tom went over to help "Pizza I think" Alex suggested.
Tom looked at Alex and nodded "Yes your highness. Max lets get you comfortable" Tom said.
Alex stood up "That's okay Tom you sort dinner out and I will help Max" he said walking over.
"Very well your highness, sir" Tom replied bowing his head and leaving them.
Max and Alex walked in to the dressing room "Is my grand mother wearing you out?" he asked.
"No, it was just a very busy day. My god she has stamina!" Max replied letting Alex undress him.
Max started taking Alex's clothes off as they looked at each other "What are you doing?" he asked giggling.
"Come shower with me" Max said using his sexy voice then kissing him softly.

Alex allowed himself to be guided to the bathroom and large shower, they looked in each others eyes whilst their hands roamed over each other. So soft and gentle they kissed for a few minutes, Alex reached to the faucet and turned the water on and as soon as it was warm enough they both moved under the cascading water. Their mouth constantly attached as they let the water run over their heads and bodies. Max moved first kissing his cheek then neck, slowly he turned Alex round then wrapped his arms around his prince continuing to kiss his neck. Alex moaned softly, his head dropping back on Max's shoulder allowing their lips to meet. Max slowly pulled his arse back then forward, doing so allowed his hard cock to slips between his soft cheeks. Gently he pushed tightening his arms to hold Alex close. Short gasps of pleasure escaped past his lips, he pulled his head closer and kissed him deeply, raising himself on his toes as Max pushed gently until he was fully inside his prince. Alex stared at him full of love, Max moving his hips moaned how much he loved Alex. He didn't need to say anything in return his eyes said it all. Their love was strong and his sex was getting stronger as the minutes went by. Alex raised his hands placing them against the marble wall of the shower enclosure. His moans becoming more frequent and Max adjusted his standing position and moved his arms lower holding Alex by the waist on his cock. Faster and faster his hips moved, there was nothing stopping him, no need to hold on and take it any slower. Max suddenly thrusted forward and held still moaning in the throws of his orgasm. Alex leant back and kissed him passionately. Max held on to Alex's cock massaging it gently then feeling his knees buckle slightly and his arse pushing back he brought his prince to orgasm. They both stood there locked together against each other. Alex running his fingers over Max's arse whilst he still held him on his cock, neither one of them wanted this to end but it was Max who eventually squeezed some shower gel out and started washing Alex's chest and cock, deliberately playing with it in the process. Released from providing his royal service Alex now washed Max facing him, they kissed for ages then finally rinsed themselves off and Alex noticed that Tom had walked in and holding two towels. He managed to glimpse a very intimate and tender moment between two lovers, there was a bond and connection that almost brought a tear to his eye standing there.

Alex chuckled mid kiss and Max looked over his shoulder "You want to join?" Max asked.
Tom smiled "No, it is lovely watching you two" he replied, "Your pizza's are here".

Alex turned the water off and they took a towel each from Tom who smiled and walked out leaving them to dry off. Normally his duty would be to help dry them off but he sensed they were having a bit of alone time. Whilst Max dried Alex's back his mind was made up and he knew exactly where he wanted to be with Alex at the time, and he did lose that bet in LA. It was all a question of juggling diaries and workload now.

Mateo sat down opposite Hannes in the lush surroundings of the restaurant, their table adorned with elegant place settings and crystal glasses that even he knew were expensive simply by the look of them. Gentle music played in the back ground whilst the candles flickered on the numerous tables. A quiet and very romantic place that was full of couples enjoying an evening out. The simple single orchid in the crystal vase looked stunning, so did Hannes he thought finally seeing him out of uniform and running gear. He was unable to take his eyes off him, watching as he removed his jacket and placing over the back of the chair and sitting down. Mateo just couldn't help feeling a little out of place and nervous noticing the looks they were getting from several tables.

"Is very nice here" Mateo said clasping his hands under the table with nerves.
Hannes smiled over at him "The prince made it clear I was take you somewhere nice".
Mateo melted instantly at his smile "I cannot upset the prince on our first date" Hannes added.
Mateo nodded slowly "You always do as he commands?" he asked.
"Of course he is a prince" Hannes said quietly, "After all I want to take you out on many dates".
"You do?" Mateo asked slightly taken back by his comment, yet loving it all the same.

His nerves abating Mateo settled and over the course of their meal they both talked candidly about their lives. Mateo explaining how he managed to get in to America, blag his way in to a job then after six months he was made butler at the hotel where he came across the prince and Max. Hannes listened intently never once shifting his eyes, they remained fixed on Mateo and already he could feel there was something so special, alluring and sensual with him. He was certainly shocked raising an eyebrow when Mateo told him about the circumstances of how he ended up in service to the prince. When Mateo sat back nursing his glass of red wine and staring at Hannes he handed the conversation over. Hannes opened up about his life in Monrovia, growing up and attending military school where both prince's were in the years below him. He joked at never being allowed to mix with the royal prince's, that and they were shielded and kept watch over closely. He explained that when he joined the sovereign guard at 22 and entering royal service that he finally met the royal family, adding that he has never looked back and loved his position in the palace.

Mateo put his glass down on the table "You are so lucky, knowing where you go in life" he said.
Hannes smiled "You are lucky as well, here you are in service to the prince and half the palace".
Mateo looked at him with confused expression "He is a good judge of character" Hannes explained.
"There is one other thing I left out" Mateo spoke in a hushed tone, "I had sex with the valet".
Hannes chuckled "Tom?" he questioned and Mateo nodded, "I too have had sex with him".

The both burst out laughing comparing notes and Mateo sat there with his mouth open hearing about how he restrained Tom to the bed then vice versa. Then Mateo went on to tell Hannes about their night in LA when he found himself alone with Tom. 

Hannes finished his wine off "What about serious relationships?" he now asked.
Mateo shrugged "Not really any. Most think I am comercio callejero áspero... Err. Rough trade you say".
Hannes laughed "Really?" he asked, "I think you are incredibly sexy Mateo".
"You?" Mateo asked finishing his wine off and feeling embarrassed by the compliment.
"A couple of boyfriends but nothing you could call serious or relationship" Hannes replied honestly.
Mateo nodded "And Tom. Is not your boyfriend?" he asked leaning forward.
Hannes shook his head "No. Tom has his eye on someone else. Gareth the head groundsman" he replied.
"Ah, sí. I see him last weekend" Mateo replied, "esta enamorado de el" he said musing his words.
Hannes stared at him longingly "I love it when you slip in to Spanish like that" he said smiling.
Mateo chuckled "I am sorry, when I drink I forget to speak to English" he replied.
"When we date properly then I want you to teach me Spanish" Hannes informed him.
Mateo smiled and nodded "I teach you" he replied knowing he was giving the okay for them to date.

Hannes sat there with the cheesiest grin on his face then called the waiter over and paid, they stood and walked out together. Mateo felt the gentle breeze over his face, it still had a bit of nip on it, the evenings were certainly getting a little more warmer though and less snow was laying on the ground around the city. They walked slowly back to the palace talking, then through security past the sovereign row houses and to the palace household entrance.

Hannes turned to Mateo and kissed him softly "Thank you for a lovely evening" he said.
"Is over?" Mateo asked looking him in the eye with a worried look.
Hannes nodded "Yes, it was our first date Mateo. I want to build a relationship with you".

Mateo felt all warm and fuzzy inside hearing those words and nodded indicating he was open to the idea. Hannes smiled at him and held his hand before kissing him several times then bidding him good night they went their separate ways. Hannes looked back at the palace breathing a huge sigh of relief that the evening had gone well, despite his age he was pretty green in the eye to starting a whole serious dating thing. He just knew that jumping in to bed was not the answer and that had always proved disastrous previously, he wanted to do it properly with Mateo, slow and easy. He certainly felt this was the right guy for him and hoped Mateo felt the same.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1

It's spring and love is in the air! So many heart-warming moments in this chapter, as everyone goes out of their way to make Mateo feel welcome and to fit him into life in the palace. And then ending up with Max and Alex having a beautiful and hot private moment and Hannes and Mateo going on a wonderful first date. This whole chapter totally pulled on my romantic heartstrings!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Part 52 - The First Stage Of Bagging A Prince

By morning Mateo was up and bustling around getting prepared for the day ahead, it was still early and he decided to go down to the household dining room to get a coffee and was pleased to see Hannes sat there dressed in his guards uniform ready for his shift. Mateo grabbed a coffee and went over to the table where he was sitting. Hannes looked up and produced a huge smile inviting him to sit down. They spent a while chatting and drinking, Hannes mesmerised by the Mexican and just loved hearing him talk. He would ask Mateo how to say things in Spanish so he could at least throw some words that Mateo would understand. Several other household staff came and sat with them that Mateo had met on a few occasions, they were also showing a keen interest in learning some of his language as well. Finally persuaded by them to hold some language lessons a few evenings a week before realising the time when Hannes took his leave to start guard duty. Mateo also took his leave collecting the pot of coffee for Alex and Max as well as the others. He couldn't deny his attraction to Hannes to growing stronger every time they spent in each others company.

Early April with warmer weather the snow was finally gone. Hannes and Mateo had been on several dates and it was going well, they had become very close and had an understanding of each other, he was definitely looking forward to their date that evening where Hannes was going to cook dinner for him. Secretly Mateo knew tonight was the night as he had been invited to stay over with Hannes. By mid morning that Friday Artem and Mateo were going over the budgets and the trip to Madrid later that month in more detail. Tom was spending more time picking up guys at the bar where he first met Hannes, he was excited as this weekend Gareth would finally be arriving to take up his position and hoped that finally with all their glances and innuendos that something might happen now. Tom and Mateo were so close as friends now they were often mistaken as a couple as they spent so much time together. Hannes loved watching them when they all had dinner together several nights a week in the household dining room.

Max kissed Alex and went on his way to his office in the palace whilst Alex was out on an official engagement. Friday was often busy with the governor premier attending the palace for his weekly meeting with the king to discuss state affairs. Today though the governor premier was lunching with the king, queen and dowager queen, their usual once a month luncheon to discuss unofficial things in a light hearted manner. Max finished off his audit of the artwork in the east wing of the royal residence, this afternoon he was starting on the west wing. He was sat there pondering and mustering up the courage and finally at 12.30pm he walked out of the office and strolled along to the where two footmen stood outside the sovereign's office. He had never done this before so was unsure what the correct protocol was.

"I wish to speak with the king" Max said looking at each of the footmen in turn.
"The king is in council with the governor premier" the footman on the left replied bowing his head.
Suddenly both footmen bowed "Your majesty" they said as the dowager queen approached.
"Are you alright Max?" she asked noticing he looked nervous.
Max bowed "Yes your majesty. I wanted to catch the king and governor premier together" he replied.
"Oh! the dowager queen replied then it hit her, "Oh right!" she added wondering if this was it.
"Please inform the king" she said to the footmen and the one on the left bowed.
He went went inside "Sir Maximilian Westwood-Lymm..." he heard the footman starting to say.
He appeared without finishing his sentence holding the door open for Max "The king and governor will see you". 
Max walked inside "Your majesty" he said bowing. The dowager queen continued on her way smiling.
"Max do come in" the king said waving him over.
Steven stood "Sir" he said bowing his head, "How lovely to see you".
"Governor premier" Max replied shaking his hand and smiling affectionately at him.
"Sit, sit" the king said sitting down, "This is a surprise Max, what can I do for you?" he asked.
Max took a breath "Your majesty, May I request permission to propose to Prince Alexander".
Steven glanced at the king for a response "You have my blessing Max" the king replied immediately.
The king looked to the governor premier "Council has pre-agreed should this union materialise".
"Really?" the king asked partly shocked but not surprised knowing how keen Steven was on this relationship.
Steven nodded "Yes your majesty. They believe it is a most suitable union" he replied.
The king smiled and looked at Max "Well, when do you intend to propose?" he asked.
"Ah!" Max replied looking between them, "Can I take Alex to Mauritius and do it there?" he replied.
The king laughed and the governor looked at him "Yes Max" Steven replied, "If the king agrees".
The king smiled "Of course you may Max" he agreed, "You know the protocols though".
Max nodded "Protection officers" he said, "I want to take him after the state visit to Spain".
The king nodded again "I suggest end of June for the marriage" he added more of a command than suggestion.
"Yes your majesty" Max replied laughing, "June it is then".
"Splendid. I know the queen and dowager queen will be thrilled" the kind said.
Max knew his time was up and stood bowing "Apologies for interrupting your majesty".
"Just one thing Max" Steven intervened, "Do you like tennis?" he asked and the king laughed.
Max nodded "Yes, I like to play when I have time" he replied standing there.
"Good. Have you heard of the Monrovian Tennis Affiliation Club?" Steven asked.
"No I don't think so" Max replied curiously.
"I err... Purt you forward to be their new chairman and reinvigorate the club" Steven informed him.
Max thought for a moment "Reinvigorate it how?" he now asked.
"Make the championship international, bring sponsorship, prize funds" Steven suggested.
"Right" Max said thinking, "You mean like the Paris open or Wimbledon?" he asked.
Steven nodded "Exactly, but better. Put it on the map so to say" he said seeing Max was already in to the idea.
"Okay" Max replied, "I like a challenge" he said, "Your majesty" Max bowed.
Max left the room "I will convene the royal chamber council to discuss" Steven said quietly.
"Good" the king replied, "I wish to invoke Sovereign Statute 10.5 with no amendments".
Steven nodded "Most unusual situation we are in, it may take a while to pass" he replied.
The king smiled "They won't have a leg to stand on so to say" he said confidently.
"In what way your majesty?" Steven asked looking at him.
He smiled again "Read the statute carefully. It is open in interpretation and non specific".
Steven laughed "And is Max aware that is what is proposed?" he asked going serious again.
The king was silent for a moment "I take that as a no then your majesty" he added smiling.
The king shrugged "I have every confidence in the council and they will agree".
"You mean who ever does not agree I should replace them" Steven said sitting back smiling.
The king tutted "I never said that. But some of them have been around way too long. Maybe reinvigorate it" he laughed.
The governor laughed loudly "If it was anyone else I would argue the case, but I stand by you" he replied.
The king chuckled "Max might push back but I know the dowager queen can talk him around if needed".

Max stood in the ornate corridor of the palace, it was all happening so fast now. He desperately wanted to speak to Artem but he was on the official engagement with Alex, his job to keep things on track and ensure the prince was where he was suppose to be at the right time. He needed to check the diary to make sure that after the Spanish state visit they could slip away for a couple of weeks. Max pulled his mobile phone out of his pocket and called Franco asking where he was, he hung up then walked towards the household part of the palace and wandered into the dining room to find Franco. His appearance was quite common yet it still embarrassed him when they all stood and nodded their heads at his arrival before sitting down again, no matter what he only saw himself as Max who felt awkward every time it happened. 

"What is the matter?" Franco asked after Max ordered some soup.
"Nothing" Max replied, "We need to go shopping" he said.
Franco sat back in his chair "What for?" he asked looking at Max.
"You know" Max said trying to be very discreet staring intently at Franco.
"Oh right!" Franco said quietly and smiled, "Eat your lunch then we can go".
Max nodded "Not a word to anyone though" he stressed making sure Franco understood.
"Max it goes without saying" Franco replied watching him , "Eat!" he said again.

They set off just after 2pm knowing they had to be back by 5pm when Alex was scheduled to return to the palace. It didn't take long and as they were out they decided to swing past Josh's boutique to have coffee with him. The thought did cross Max's mind what he was going to wear on the day and he walked around looking at some the dress suits Josh was working on. He had already decided that he wanted Josh to make his suit for the day.

Mateo left he palace at ten minutes to seven and walked along the path towards Sovereign Row. Knocking on the door Hannes opened it inviting him inside. The kissed briefly before he handed Mateo a bottle of wine for him to undo and pour whilst Hannes finished off dinner. It was certainly a different evening for Mateo, civilised and full of conversation it flowed by so quickly. Most of the time he was sat there semi erect just looking at Hannes and listening to him. They took their wine in to the lounge listening to some music whilst they continued chatting away until there was a pause.

Hannes put his glass down "It has been along time since someone caught my attention".
Mateo smirked "Tom not get your attention?" he asked watching Hannes chuckle.
"Yes" Hannes replied, "But certainly not in the way you have. Like when you bumped in to me".
Mateo looked shocked "No senor. You run and bang into me!" he replied then laughed.
Hannes took his hand "How would you feel about dating me properly now. Be my boyfriend?" he asked.
"I like very much" Mateo replied instantly, "I want to be your boyfriend" he added.

Hannes took his glass and placed it by his then leaned over and kissed him softly. Mateo's body heaved in sexual excitement. Palpitations thumping through his chest and body, the Latin lover inside of him beginning to release in a desire for Hannes. He stood and held his hand out to Mateo, pulling him up gently they held hands and walked through the lounge then up the stairs and into the bedroom. Mateo took charge initially by pulling Hannes round and kissing him, his hand slipping down feeling his arse. Hannes giggled in the middle of their kiss but the arousal soon took over and he enjoyed the way Mateo was feeling him all over. Going against his nature of wanting to be top, he was happy to let Mateo take control. His reasoning was to see what he was dealing with having heard Tom talk about how passionate Mateo could be. Neither of them felt uncomfortable or nervous, they both wanted this now they were closer after their several dates. Hannes allowed himself to be coaxed on to the bed, slowly and seductively Mateo began removing his clothes and kissing every part of his body that got exposed. Laying their naked Hannes pulled Mateo on the bed and followed on by undressing him and applying the same soft tender kisses. He loved hearing him gasp quickly and softly as he landed each kiss. Mateo leaned up and kissed him and at the same time manoeuvring him on to his stomach. He kissed along his back up towards his neck, the muscles in his body tensing every time Mateo found a spot that Hannes reacted to, he was exploring and seeking out any weak spots in his new boyfriend. Hannes felt his warm breath and lips caressing at his neck, he raised his head turning it slightly about to speak only to be met by Mateo's lips rubbing against his until they parted and kissed. The longer they kissed the harder Mateo ground his hips against his arse. He could feel the excitement and arousal between Mateo's legs rubbing purposefully against him. Hannes couldn't tell what was happening, all he could fathom out was that this Latino lover had subdued him seamlessly in to a submissive desperate state, he was loving every second of it!

He knew what was coming and bit down hard on the pillow under him feeling his cock working towards his hole. Mateo kissed the back of his neck and pushed down gently feeling the resistance and tightness of his arse, his precum moistening the lips allowing the head of his cock to slowly prise open his lover. He could feel Hannes tense up and moan in to the pillow before relaxing, taking his time Mateo was in no rush with him and he slowly eased his cock inside little by little. Hannes wriggled his hand finding Mateo's thigh he stroked it lightly, running his fingers along the buttocks. A long slow journey being explored between them until Hannes raised his head feeling the pubic hair against his hole. He felt no pain just a lust and desire for Mateo, locked together and sinking deeper in to a sexual connection. Mateo grimacing as he attempted to hold off from ejaculating, his desire was palpable and he closed his eyes trying to calm his body down. He rested on top of Hannes kissing him delicately on the neck until their eyes locked on to each other forging the sexual connection and affection they clearly held towards each other. His hips slowly and reassuringly began to move in deep caressing strokes, he was in no rush yet the eyes looking back at him showed a seductive adoration. Their warm bodies riding against each other as the minutes passed by, the pants and sensual moans floated softly around the bedroom. Without even needing to speed up or hit home harder Mateo naturally pushed his hips down against Hannes's arse, he moaned loudly grabbing Hannes's hands. He reacted pushing his arse up to meet Mateo's orgasm and turning his head. Mateo kissed him quickly, their lips touching and he let out a moan then kissed Hannes deep and thrusted his hips down harder releasing his seed quick pulsing successions. Hannes half closed his eyes gasping at the sheer power of his thrust and how he could maintain and hold the depth of his penetration reaching the peak of his orgasm, he felt every single contraction that raged from Mateo's cock. His hands moved from clasping to entwinning with Hannes's holding on to him, they kissed and it lasted longer than ever. Unable and not wanting to move Hannes had the most weirdly erotic feeling that seemed to float through his body touching every nerve in such a delicate way that had him trying to process everything that felt new and rejuvenating his soul.

Mateo under no illusion that he would now be expected to play bottom carefully extracted his cock and kissed down the length of his back whilst doing so. Hannes kneeled up and they locked eyes on each other, he pulled Mateo closer and kissing him, slowly he began to coerce Mateo to turn around then gently encouraged him to lay on his stomach. He gasped and moaned wildly in an unexpected rush as Hannes assaulted his arse with his tongue. Licking over and over on his hole, prodding and wetting it. The last run of his tongue along his hole and over to his lower backed signified he was ready to engage him in sex. The sweetness of his kisses, the odd nip on his back that got higher and higher as Hannes worked up towards his neck kissing each tattoo the turned him wildly on. He sighed lovingly resting his head back on the bed at the first sign of his cock making contact with his arse. Sweeping gestures like a warning he was on his way excited Mateo, the head finally making contact with his hole, his body leaned forward angling his cock so it pointed downwards against his sweet Latino's hole. In all his patience at wanting to get at Mateo he never once saw the tattoos and only now as he was poised did he look at the randomness of them on his arms. Hannes shook his head and growled causing Mateo to chuckled and look back and up at him. their eyes fixing on each other again he pushed gently watching the expressions on Mateo's face change. First in surprise, then bewilderment and finally sexual greed that timed with him pushing his arse up abruptly. He let out a cry with an open mouthed smile on his face. Hannes slipped it in deeper, slowly but in one steady movement until he could go no further. His body lowered and slipping his arms under Mateo's body to hold him they kissed longingly for each other. He lacked control unlike Mateo and his thrusting automatically went from zero to ten in a few seconds, rapid bursts of energy expelling from his body straight down and into Mateo. And now he found he was desperate for Hannes to fuck him, his arse pushing up meeting each thrust that was rapidly being produced. Mateo moaned several time lifting his head off the bed, his body trapped in the arms of him only added to the sexual anticipation. He was not disappointed, Hannes knew how to deliver and satisfy a man, his head pressed against his own like Hannes had and needed to be closer to him. Managing to turn his head he got what he wanted finding Hannes's mouth, a gentle kiss then Mateo thrusted his tongue in angrily devouring the inside of his mouth. His hand grabbed hold of Hannes's by the neck keeping him in the kiss. Hannes moaned loudly and started pumping so fast that he shot his load, without even stopping during his ejaculation he continued fucking him. His arms closed in tighter around Mateo furiously fucking away, partly he was trying to see how much Mateo could take. Finally he broke away from the kiss and laughed dead weighting the Mexican under him. Mateo laughed realising that Hannes was testing his ability to take cock, without speaking a word panting heavily and giggling away to themselves. 

Hannes rolled over on to his back breathing heavily and smiling. Mateo leaned up on his elbows and looked at him. He turned to look at him and they both laughed and had a quick kiss.

Mateo laid back down on his stomach facing Hannes "That was good" Mateo said sighing contently.
He ran a finger over Mateo's back "It was amazing and awesome Mateo" he replied.
Mateo ran finger over his lips lovingly "We dating properly then?" he asked.
Hannes nodded "Definitely!" he exclaimed softly leaning closer and kissing him, "You staying?".
"If you like me to" Mateo replied smiling.

Hannes rolled on to his side and pulled Mateo up against him brining Mateo with him. After laying in this position caressing each other with tender fingers movements for some time, Hannes leaned over and turned the lamp off pulling the duvet up and wrapped his arms around Mateo. There was a comfortless that Mateo had never experienced before, he was sure he could feel that his heart was full of love for him. The warmth of their bodies touching soon had them both falling fast asleep.

Tom yawned loudly looking over the grounds from his bedroom window, just within sight was the house in Sovereign Row and the protection officers car that Gareth was stepping out of. Unloading several large suitcases these were the last of his things as Gareth had now said good bye to his life in London. Max came out of the house to help carry in another case with Franco's help. Gareth looked around having that feeling he was being watched. His eyes drawn to the palaces west wing and figured it must be Alex waiting for his arrival meaning the return of Max back from the airport. 

Alex stood at the door watching Tom before walking in "Are you happy he is here?" he asked.
Tom jumped and turned his head then smiled "Maybe" he said quietly turning back to watch.
Alex joined him "He tried it on with me. So many times" he said putting his hand on his shoulder.
Tom chuckled "And did you?" he asked looking curiously at him.
"No, not even close. When I met him I met Max and only had eyes for him" Alex said dreamily.
"And you found true love in him" Tom said finishing his sentence.
"Yes, I knew then he was the one for me" Alex said smiling, "Maybe Gareth floats your boat".
Tom glanced and shrugged "Who knows Alex" he replied, "Want to fuck when you man gets back?".
Alex moved his hand down over Tom's arse squeezing it "Dam right!" he said grinning.
"You are a right Royal tart!" Tom said smirking.
Alex laughed "You never complain though when you get me under you" he remarked.
Tom sneaked a kiss with Alex "Shall I get Max some food?" he asked.
"I don't know. Text him and ask" Alex replied, "I am not doing your job for you!" he laughed.
"Err..." Tom said wagging a finger, "It is Mateo's job, I am standing in for him remember".
Alex nodded putting his arm around him "You upset about it?" he asked.
Tom shrugged "A bit of me is" he replied looking out the window, "The age gap held me back".
"Age is but a number Tom. If you love someone it should never play a material part" Alex said.
"Everyone is getting hitched, I lost Nick and now Hannes to Mateo" Tom said sadly.
"Ah Nick!" Alex cooed lovingly, "Man! Did he know who to make your eyes water" he laughed.
Tom nodded "Yeah, amazing body as well" he said, "Marty could do that as well" he added.
Alex laughed "He only had to speak and I trembled at the knees" he said causing Tom to laugh.
"You never know though, Hannes and Mateo might not be closed off" Alex said giving Tom hope.
"Like you and Max?" Tom asked and Alex nodded, "I tell you Hannes is a kinky guy" he added.
"Oh!" Alex said looking surprised, "Come on in the suite and have a drink and tell me about it".

Tom laughed and followed Alex, he had never divulged what went on between Hannes and him behind the bedroom door, not even to Mateo. He wondered now if Mateo was restrained to the bed then chuckled to himself, he was sure that Mateo would have Hannes restrained, after all he was no push over when it came to sex. By the time Max returned with Franco the found Alex laying on one sofa and Tom on the other laughing. Franco bowed and excused himself leaving the three of them alone.

Tom looked up waving his hand "I forgot to text if you wanted any food" he said smiling.
Max took his jumper off "I don't want anything to eat. Well apart from you both that is!".
"Is he all settled in?" Alex asked without moving and pointing to his lips.
Max walked over and kissed him "Yes and he is coming to movie night next week".
"Good" Alex said moaning softly as Max worked his hands inside Alex's underwear.
"Sex party more like!" Tom remarked, "As Marty will be there for his monthly sex with you both".
Alex turned his head looking at Tom "You are no angel baby, bed hopping room to room" he said laughing.
Tom chuckled "Tell me do they all bow and say thank you your royal highness afterwards?" he asked.
Alex scoffed "Certainly not, they leave out the royal bit" he replied then burst out laughing.
Max stood there with his hands on his hips "So who am I getting first?" he asked.

They both jumped up off the sofas and dragged Max in to the bedroom who made feeble protests until the door was closed then he picked Alex up dropping him on the bed 'Wait your turn. Your highness' he said making Alex laugh, Max was about to go and free Tom of his clothes but when he turned around he was standing there naked with his cock pointing straight towards him. Tom laughed then pushed Max on the bed jumping him and kissing him madly whilst his other hand reached over undressing Alex who was in fits of laughter. Clothing flew in the air landing on the floor all around the bed, in his excitement Alex made the mistake of rolling over on his stomach to kiss Max and Tom advantage. He pounced on top of Alex and began nudging his cock inside, Alex moaned and tried lifting his head but Max held on and forced him to keep kissing him as Tom finally penetrated deep and began fucking him slowly at first. Alex and Max had learnt that Tom never took long to orgasm, especially with them, he loved their random sporadic hook ups like this. They were in essence his two biggest guilty pleasures in life having grown so close to them over the past months since that night in LA. He was never quiet when he was about to shoot and sure enough within five minutes he body tensed, hips thrusted down hard releasing his load deep inside Alex. Almost ritual like Max knew he was next before they got their turn on him. Slipping out of Alex he was still rock hard and moved over twisting Max on to his stomach. Bracing himself Max giggled and moaned loudly feeling his cock opening his hole and penetrating him. The hand pushing his head down against the mattress to quieten him down, learning from experience that Max could be howler when he was full on fucking him. Alex rolled on to his side watching, he loved being able to see Tom's young body in action and thankful he got it first tonight since Tom usually hung off a bit longer on whoever went second. It was a good fifteen minutes before Tom's body tensed up again then collapsing on top of Max grinding his cock deep inside releasing his second load. Alex commenting that it was a record he held on so long. Whilst Tom was still inside Max allowing his orgasm to subside Alex sneakily moved and laid on top of him crushing Max under them both. Somewhere down below Max was in fits of giggles getting an accidental second fuck from Tom whilst Alex fucked him. Halfway through Tom moaned and Max could feel is cock pulsing again, Alex had started fucking Tom harder which brought him over the edge shooting another load in Max. His actions of clenching his arse as he hit orgasm pulled on Alex's cock that brought him to orgasm shooting inside Tom them collapsing on top. 

The three of them then burst out laughing as they disentangled themselves from each other. Tom laid in the middle with his arms around both Alex and Max taking it in turn kissing them both. Alex yawned loudly and sat back watching Max fuck Tom. Hardly able to keep his eyes open Alex drifted off as soon as Max was done. They both looked over at Alex and giggled but allowed him to sleep since he had been in official engagements all day. Instead they kissed and fondled each other for a while then Max moved over and cuddled up next to Alex with Tom spooning him from behind.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Wow, that was a hot chapter, with two wild scenes. I almost ran out of fingers to count off who fucked whom, and in what order. Definitely getting excited for what is coming, with Max getting permission to pop the question, then planning the trip and going shopping for "you know." Now I'm all curious as to what the king has up his sleeve and what exactly Sovereign Statute 10.5 has to say!

• Like 2

I don't know how I manged to miss last  Friday's chapter but what a treat it was to binge on two chapters this evening. Mateo's integration into the Royals household was seamless. Mateo and Hannes make a good match but I think Tom is still carrying a torch for our Latin whiz kid. Will Tom and Gareth fit or will he match up better with Nick?  Just when I have my mind made up on things you always manage to outwit me with another twist in this tale. 🙂

• Like 3