Life Of The Spare

I've been patiently waiting so you've made my day.

Yet another brilliant chapter leaving much to the imagination while still maintaining me in suspense. Will commonsense prevail with Alex or will he be subjected to some form of drug? If that's the case then I hope "The Cavalry" quickly come to his aid and finally destroy Felipe's hopes of chances of progressing his evil desires.  Bring it on, please

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, daddybear54 said:

On second thought, it just hit me (an hour later) that I know exactly who the mystery man in the middle of the theatre really is. And I'm not telling!  😉🤣

Well let’s see if you guessed right….

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@losolent wow the way you are building the suspense of what will unravel is amazing.

I am suspicious of Mateo, seems he has a bit of a dark side and he has an unfortunate situation which could lead to bribery or other means to help resolve his situation, especially if the one doing offering Mateo help is another high power person from a foreign government involved with Felipe.

@daddybear54 There are two on my mind but only one from previous chapters who has the means to rent a mansion and be in LA for a month.  What I love is that @losolent brings forth a very real situation around psychopathic obsession assuming the mystery man is who I think it is.

waiting with bated breath for the next chapter.

• Like 3

Why do I have a feeling that Mateo could be relocating to Monrovia 🙂 Could this be yet another match for our Tom... although I still think that Hannes may have awakened a taste for leather bondage in the not so innocent lad 👿

• Like 1

So yeah, my brain's constantly running background track when I read your stories just pulled this Dukes of Hazzard voice over:

"There's trouble and then theres trouble and the trouble with some trouble is at first...it dont look like trouble" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Losolent certainly has a knack for not only writing hot as fuck stories (loving the adventures of Tom hehe)… but throwing in multiple twists and turns to thicken and darken the plot… I cannot wait until the next chapter 😈😈

• Like 3

Ah, Tom is ALWAYS such a pleasant surprise.  And he appears to see every sexual interaction with new eyes, I love how the world is brand new to him, but he’s this big, rugged strong guy.  

Felipe’s stupid plan is going to cause a giant mess, and someone might get killed.  I know Liam won’t hesitate.  I’m pretty sure none of the others would hesitate either, except Artem.  

• Like 4

On 5/15/2022 at 1:38 PM, daddybear54 said:

On second thought, it just hit me (an hour later) that I know exactly who the mystery man in the middle of the theatre really is. And I'm not telling!  😉🤣

Ah come on daddybear...an hour later?  Didn't you realize as you read the story? I didn't like to mention it in my comment as anyone who has been following the story should know who has unfinished business and is slimy enough to join forces with Felipe. I'm thinking it could cause an international incident if it backfires. And No, it's not Prince Andrew.. He's at Pizza Express tonight 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, billy88666 said:

Ah come on daddybear...an hour later?  Didn't you realize as you read the story? I didn't like to mention it in my comment as anyone who has been following the story should know who has unfinished business and is slimy enough to join forces with Felipe. I'm thinking it could cause an international incident if it backfires. And No, it's not Prince Andrew.. He's at Pizza Express tonight 🙂

Oh please, leave Prince Andrew… I mean Pizza Express out of it… they make very passable pizza 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, jeff238 said:

I know who the nefarious mystery man is!!! Hit me like a lightening bolt 🙊

I so wish I had the intellect to work that out, but I am sure losolent will make it all clear when their plans fall apart, or turn out to be the epitome of support when it most counts!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, billy88666 said:

Ah come on daddybear...an hour later?

@billy88666 Put it down to skimming through it quickly the instant I crawled out of bed and saw that a new episode had dropped. Then I went and made the coffee and some breakfast. And THEN I came back and read it again and that's when I registered the two key words and the penny dropped. You know how it is, Sunday mornings it can take a while to really wake right up. 😆

• Like 3