Bookstore Quickie

I was so horny today that I had to stop by the bookstore. Just my fucking luck the place is dead. I needed to cum so I paid the attendant and went in the back. I got in my booth and just as I yanked out my cock the attendant comes in and starts sucking my cock. Hell I didn't complain. His mouth felt wonderful. He had me slide my ass to the edge of the bench and as he continued sucking my cock he slid a finger up my ass. That was to much and I shot my load deep down his throat. After I finished cumming he withdrew his finger and undid his pants. His cock was hard and leaking and I engulfed it in my mouth. His cock was 7 inches but not thick so it fit perfectly in my mouth. After several minutes he said he wanted to fuck me. I knew I should have asked for a condom but the whore in me just said ok as I turned around and presented my ass to him. He used his spit on my ass and with my saliva coating his cock he shoved his cock up my ass. He was what I needed right then. He grabbed my hips and fucked me hard. Just the way I love it. Within a couple of minutes he was ready to cum and I told him to fill me up. He laughed and called me a pig and filled my ass with his cum. I felt each wave of cum on my ass and I had another orgasm without touching myself. After he finished he pulled his cock from my ass and told me to stay put. He got in front of me and told me to clean his cock for him. I obeyed. As I cleaned his cock he stroked my head and said welcome to the club. He saw the confusion in my eyes and laughed. His cock got hard again and he said he had shot his poz babies in my ass. Instead of being pissed i stopped sucking his cock and begged him to fuck me again. And he did eagerly. He rammed his cock back in my ass and within minutes I had another poz load from him. After he came he told me to stay still. He zipped his pants back up and went to the sales floor. He had returned with a butt plug and inserted it in my ass. He then asked for my number and said he would message me when I could remove the butt plug. He told me I could get dressed and to await his message. So I'm now sitting at home still waiting. 

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 16