Alleyway Whore

Sfmike64

Guest takingdeepanal
On 9/20/2021 at 7:38 AM, Sfmike64 said:

I'm holding auditions for whores. Must have sloppy cunt, few limits.

I need to add your place to my lisT when I cum over. My hole goes from tight-ish to gaping in around 30 minuTes when I'm slammed.

Guest takingdeepanal
15 hours ago, versmetropig said:

so you'll noT only be bisexual but bicoastal when you are here @takingdeepanal? 😉

Yep - just have to wait until the borders are open and I know I'll have enough time to be sampled by a LOT of horny tops.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great chapters!  I hope there is at least one more coming.   I liked when "Dad and Big bro" DPed the whore for the first time.   It reminded me of when neither my father not my older brother wanted to wait for my and they DPed me for the first time, minus the Tina and poppers.   Prior to that they spit-roasted me all the time, often using my cum to lube my ass and their cocks.   I am grateful I was not into drugs at that time as I enjoyed the feeling of my hole stretching and knowing all three of our loads were going in my ass and I would be fed them as I cleaned their cocks and fingers.  I would not be whored out by them for a number of  months.  I think they wanted my ass and throat to themselves at first, and they did not want anyone to know they had their own faggot in their house.   It was only after dad owed his poker buddies and my older brother wanted to score some drugs but lacked the funds that they started pimping me out.   Glad they did as it allowed me to become a pig slut for random hookups, casual sex and anonymous loads when they stopped using me and I turned 18 and could start getting into bars, baths, and sex clubs legally. 

Edited by bjbottom
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
19 hours ago, KCCumDump said:

What a fucking awesome story, hope it continues.

Don't worry it will. In keeping with my attempts to keep stories manageable, it'll probably have around 6 or 7 chapters.