Does sex matter without the load?

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole

Exactly. Getting bent out of shape because of no load is your loss.

Bathhous fun? Tons of great dick that want to try different holes. Not every man can shoot multiples. So missed opportunity.

I just fucked a btm buddy last week during lunch break. I had to get back to work so ran out of time. After fucking, he lay there on his bed mesmerized and panting as I zipped up. He kept saying how great it had felt, how my cock really opened his hole up, I said he got me sweating, and I said his ass felt great, and finally he said I should come back to finish. By the time I was done with work, he couldn't host. No load dumped. We both still enjoyed that fuck.

No load is no loss!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

When I was younger, it was all about the load, and being used as a cum-dump.   I took great pleasure, pride and satisfaction getting guys to cum in my mouth and ass.  I don't know, maybe it was due to the fact that I was getting fucked by so many supposedly straight married guys, and high school jocks.   A few years later, it was all about the fuck.  It could be the result in so much group sex - my ass could only hold so much cum without a butt-plug.  It could also be the understanding I was not the only bottom at the party.  However, I think it was also the realization that focusing on the fuck and pleasuring the top, I was often rewarded with his load.   More importantly, I found out I could still get their cum by having a willingness of sucking it out of other bottoms' asses which I greedily did and still do.

• Like 1

Great question, but it entirely depends on the scenario. Typically or generally I would say that my goal is to get that load buried balls deep up in my ass. However, I was having a fantastic fuck recently and for reasons beyond our control we had to stop before either of us came. In this instance, I am looking forward to finishing what we started and the fuck was great despite not getting any cum.

Hey there, Eroswired.

Thank you for that magnificently constructed explanation.  First Class !!!  The only thing I would add, from a Top's perspective, is that rutting in a number of raw Holes - preferably with loads already in them off other, previous Cocks - is a big thrill for some guys.  There ae several components to what I'm generalizing as "the thrill":

1.  Many Tops can be considered to be Hole-hunters, meaning that we need to use our Cocks to connect with, become "one" with, as many Holes as possible in any single breeding scene.  This is what our Lust is all about.  Fucking wet Holes, eating wet Holes, one after the other, in a way allows us to connect with "All Holes" (in the macro sense).  Rutting in numerous Holes at one event is, in essence, allows us to connect to all of our brothers-in-Lust.  There is surely a Universality to our Lusts, and feeling that special rush of being - however ephemerally - connected to all Lust-driven men is absolutely magnificent.

2.  In the event (I've done this any number of times), in the above-referenced context of group BreedLust, I have gone back to find a Hole that I was rutting in earlier when I wanted to pump my sperm up a Hole I felt especially connected to.  Becoming One with the man, with his Lusts, to his submission to Cock, Sperm. 

The rest of our enumerated thoughts only confirm what a magnificent nature you possess.  I have to admit - when I was reading your thoughts, my Cock turned into granite.  You're one of the special ones.  Kudos for sharing your well-founded beliefs.

• Like 1