What's the *real* function of glory holes?

hntnhole

On 9/16/2021 at 2:18 PM, fskn said:

This is beautiful, and beautifully written, @hntnhole 

Having to use two different kinds of modern-day "pissoirs" (essentially, outdoor, minimally-sheltered urinals) on my last trip to Paris prompted me to do some research. I was able to find and visit the last remaining "Vespassienne" (historic Parisian urinal enclosure and men's meeting place). Of course there was no one else there, but I could just imagine what it was like for two gay men to meet and have a furtive encounter in a place like that in the late 1800s.

Oh - where is it?

I hope to be able to make it back to Paris again next year and would love to make a pilgrimage.

and - being into water sports- I have started a picture collection of urinals from around the world and would love to add a photo of this to my collection 

(one of my favorites was in Trinity college in Dublin - it was a gang urinal - one large (5’ tall by 6’ wide maybe piece of porcelain slightly curved at the bottom with a drain along the bottom- so basically you were just pissing against the wall -  - unfortunately there was no one else there that I could take a piss with) - so I guess it was the complete opposite of a glory hole)

This pig is on the same page as many of it's fellow cocksuckers. Gloryholes are meant for anonymous sex. This faggot LOVES sucking off men for the most part, but occasionally a stranger insists on it giving up it's cunt. So it does so. Bare, always. 

It's not about this slut. It's about a man and a pair of holes. The gloryhole and it's mouth. It isn't a person, it's a mean's to an end, a method. The horny stranger uses the gloryhole to get off,  and not only does he lack respect for the owner of the mouth, he regards it with utter contempt.

Further, the pig not only doesn't expect or deserve his respect, IT DOESN'T WANT IT. All it wants is to be used and to receive his thick, hot cum. In fact, it craves the stranger's contempt and disgust. Not as much as it craves his cum, but it needs it nonetheless. 

The gloryhole is perfect for worthless, cum hungry faggot's who only want to submit their mouth and throat to meet the needs for pleasure of real men. This pig is so happy when it is naked, on it's knees, doing what it loves for hours and hours. Sucking men's cocks one after another and eagerly anticipating fresh loads of stranger semen. 

It especially loves it when the donor, after squeezing out every last drop and wiping it off on the pig's tongue, zips up and leaves as if it just finished pissing at the ballgame. As if this pig's throat is just the drain at the bottom of the urinal. It revels in being completely depersonalized and used as a piece of equipment and it loves the gloryhole for giving it that opportunity. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This WOULD BE the perfect gloryhole installation…

Two doors, one next to each other, in any seedy sex club, sauna, or bathhouse. On one door, a sign “PISS HERE” —and another sign on the other door: “RECYCLE HERE”

The “PISS HERE” room would be a single long file of urinals, and I don’t really care about the design of the units. There would be, however, a series of lights above each of the urinals. They would switch from red to green, and back to red. I’ll explain… 

Behind each urinal, a funnel would be installed inside the wall. The guy relieving himself wouldn’t see this funnel. The funnel would be big enough to hold a sizeable amount of piss, in case the guy was having a full bladder, or if he always pissed like a horse.

The funnel would connect to a short hose that ended in a nozzle with a kind of pressure valve. The hose and the valve would extend, or “come out” into the other room, the “RECYCLE HERE” room, where a short bench would be bolted to the floor.

The bench would be inclined in such a way that if a guy laid down on it, the part closer to the wall was much higher than the other side of the bench. This would allow “piss recyclers” to keep the piss inside, regardless if the were belly down or belly up.

All they (the “recyclers”) had to do was to lay down on the bench and make sure that they inserted the hose in their rectum. A sound would let them know if the hose was deep enough, assuring that piss would be effectively recycled.

As soon as the sound would let the recycler know that his hose was deep enough inside his system, in the other room, the corresponding light would switch from red to green.

This would let “pissers” know that somebody was at the other end of their urinal.

Needless to say, people having to piss would only piss into urinals with a green light on.

This kind of gloryhole would allow for pissers to take a piss without worrying if they actually liked the receiver. And the receivers would never know who “was donating” piss for them to recycle.

Obviously, some receivers would offer their mouth instead of their ass for this to work, but in that case, they would have to insert the hose far past their mouth, so that the pressure valve would actually turn green on the other side. Since the hose wasn’t that thick, it would allow for breathing, and possibly remaining there for more than one pisser. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'm a major fan of glory holes, having used them in one shape or form for years. At the sauna I still love waiting in glory hole cubicles, hoping to be fucked through one, although the darkroom is the main and most successful spot.

I have a question though - if you're a top would you expect/want to be sucked before fucking through a hole? My problem is I have a terrible gag reflex and my teeth a quite sharp, so I'm always nervous I'll scrape the guy's cock. As a result, I'm really not into sucking. 

Am I limiting my chances of a suck leading to a fuck?

• Moderators

Or, perhaps the real function of glory holes is something like this...

A Midsummer Night’s Dream

What, the one everyone studies at school? Really? But wait, look again at the slapstick play-within-a-play, and specifically, the scene where Pyramus and Thisbe are trying to communicate through a hole in a wall (which is played by another character). It turns out, communication isn’t exactly what they had in mind. “My cherry lips have often kissed thy stones,” proclaims Thisbe, “Thy stones with lime and hair knit up in thee.” We’re not sure what the lime is all about, but it’s pretty clear what’s going on here. The whole scene gets funnier and dirtier when Pyramus implores Thisbe to kiss him through a hole in the wall – which, remember, isn’t a wall at all, but another character – and Thisbe gets it all wrong: “I kiss the wall’s hole, not your lips at all!” Ewww.

...or yummmm, if your tastes run that way. I once saw it staged in Delaware with body language that made the subtext quite explicit. Nearly fell out of my seat, I laughed so hard!

Shakespeare had a filthy mind. He'd've fit right in here at BZ.

Quote courtesy of FlavorWire: https://www.flavorwire.com/175717/brush-up-your-shakespeare-the-dirty-side-of-the-bard

• 2 weeks later...

Well in my case it was how I got introduced to my slutty sons talented mouth and throat. lf it wasn’t for anonymous gloryhole action I dont think I would have ever allowed myself to let my own son suck my cock and swallow my load. lf I had known it was him on the other side of the hole I couldn’t have done it. By the time I realized who had been sucking me off regularly I was hooked on that cockmilking throat. Plus she had already sucked me off so many times there was no point in cutting her off (or myself from those excellent, convenient blowjobs) Plus if she hadn’t sucked me off so many times I dont think I could have been talked into going to a bathhouse by my brother in law to get a sauna and a soak and "maybe a quick blowjob” and been in position to take a turn in that sweet ass everyone was tagging, only to find out it was my sons ass a few seconds before blowing my load, only to take another turn in her pussy later on in the slingroom. I was told she didnt know it was me fucking her but it turns out she did. But the next 3 times I went to the bathhouse to fuck her she had no idea sh was getting daddies big ol dick. All that led to me fucking her pussy a bunch of times and letting her suck my cock more times than I can count. I dont regret it at all. lf anything I wish I had started using that little slut years earlier.xtoontgirlgholesuck.jpg.7538e33b0e667d5fbd9d7737aa62dda5.jpg

I met another cocksucker who said the opposite thing happened to him where he didnt know that a man he had sucked off and been fucked by several times through a glory hole turned out to be his father and turns out the father knew it was him and set up the whole thing.

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've only experienced gloryholes in saunas, never been lucky enough to come across a public toilet with a gloryhole (maybe I just need to keep searching lol!), but the function for me is simply to have my need for anonymous sex met, but multiple times in a short space of time. 

For example, going to saunas, you can happily spend 90 minutes in a gloryhole and end up swallowing or getting bred 3-4 times, you have 0 idea who's on the other side and that becomes significant to me personally once I leave.

I wonder to myself 'have I walked past one of these men in the street before?', 'Is one of the men someone from work?', 'Have I sat next to one of these men on a train before and now I've had sex with him?'. 

The anonymous side just creates a whole new element and it drives me wild in a very good way not knowing who just cum in my mouth or arse and it keeps me going back for more 🤪

• Like 1

Which is, of course, the "real" function of gloryholes, per the original post.  They remove the other senses, concentrating everything only on the Cock or Hole.  

When it comes right down to it, who cares if the guy you pass walking down the street is one of them?  

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Since it's April 1st, I think it's an appropriate time to discuss the “real” purpose of the gloryhole.

With rapid industrialization in the 1800's, more and more people were flocking to the major cities. There, of course, needed to be places for people to relieve themselves, so comfort stations were erected throughout the city. They were commonly placed in back alleys and other out of the way locations. The problem with being stuck out of the way was that it made it difficult to hear the church bells that signaled the hour and so anyone inside could easy to lose track of time. If you didn't have a watch, you could be late for an important engagement! And, since it would be rude to call out and interrupt someone else as they were tending to their business, a more polite way of asking the time was introduced. Small holes, about the size of a pocket watch, were drilled through the partition walls. When looking at the right angle, it was possible to see the face of a watch when someone in the adjoining cubicle pulled one out and flashed it in your direction. Also, a signal consisting of a single finger sliding through the hole and pointing at the watch pocket was created as a polite way to ask to be shown their watch.

Over time, the size and shape of gloryholes has changed. Newer gloryholes tend to be larger to accommodate those chunky “bling” watches, and some gloryholes are now elongated rectangular slits, obviously designed to match the size and shape of smartphones.

Yes, we can thank industrialization and the incessant need to know the time for the introduction of the gloryhole. Although, now that I think about it, they could have been made for sex. I hadn't really considered it before, but I guess it's possible …

While I think about it, I'll bid you all a Happy April Fools Day.

Edited by funpozbottom
  • Haha 2

Love GH. Last time I stuck my cock through the hole I had a warm mouth on me.  Licking and sucking. My cock was rock hard and I was so horny I said (loud enough for him to hear) "back up on me."  He did as told and I had a warm wet ass on my cock.  I fucked that hole for a bit and couldn't hold back.  I shoved deeper inside and shot my load deep in that hole.  He grunted as I shot and I was moaning.  When my dick softened, I pulled out, got dressed.  Thanked him and left! So satisfied!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

13 hours ago, bihairy said:

Love GH. Last time I stuck my cock through the hole I had a warm mouth on me.  Licking and sucking. My cock was rock hard and I was so horny I said (loud enough for him to hear) "back up on me."  He did as told and I had a warm wet ass on my cock.  I fucked that hole for a bit and couldn't hold back.  I shoved deeper inside and shot my load deep in that hole.  He grunted as I shot and I was moaning.  When my dick softened, I pulled out, got dressed.  Thanked him and left! So satisfied!

Bihairy, you remain one of the top 3 guys on here that I want to get seeded by. 

• Upvote 2