Who here has taken more than one thousand cocks in their ass? Or fucked more than one thousand asses?

GymAddict

I wish I had kept count of all the loads I've taken up my ass starting when our next door neighbor introduced me to anal sex at an early age, and pumped a big load into me every afternoon after school.  Then,  considering my huge sex drive and all the adult bookstore video arcades, adult theaters, sex clubs,  and bath houses I frequented, sometimes every night of the week, I'm thinking that I must have taken closer to TWO or even THREE thousand loads.

• Piggy 1

5-10 a week. Let’s say 8 holes in a week.  Times 52, times 45 years. Equals 18,720 holes. I travel a lot for work when I rarely see the same hole twice. So let’s say 50% of those are unique = 9,360. Yum 😋 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

havent counted but if i have to extrapulate, usually we host a weekly party and just over the weekend i take at least 30+ loads, not counting all the different cocks that load me up during the week its going to be 1400 cocks last year alone. 

multiply that by 10 since I met my parter and when we started this and add 15 years since i took my first cock the numbers are quite high lol

gets me hard just thinking about all the cocks i serviced, individually or in fickstutenmarkt parties, saunas etc where i just left with a  gaping holes overflowed with cum 🐷

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

I am sure that number was passed for me in my 20’s. On average I am bred around 9 times a month and have been since I was 13.  I have had phases where is one or two guys that use me. I have others phases where it’s any random anonymous guy with a load. That’s sort of where I am right now.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

8 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I am sure that number was passed for me in my 20’s. On average I am bred around 9 times a month and have been since I was 13.  I have had phases where is one or two guys that use me. I have others phases where it’s any random anonymous guy with a load. That’s sort of where I am right now.

You're hot, so it makes sense thousands of guys want to load you!

• Like 1

Always a bottom, 1,000 loads would be minimum, and 2,000+ is likely.  Cruised parks, rest stops, anywhere outside where guys cruised.  Daily, 5+ days/week and 6+hours a day.  Along with arcades and other indoor venues.  Most bareback, I never refused a cock that got hard enough to stick in my ass.

On 2/7/2024 at 5:19 PM, Webster9 said:

I wish I had kept count of all the loads

Thank Whatever you didn't carve a notch into the bedstead each time ... some of us would be sleeping in a pile of wood-chips by now ... 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Thank Whatever you didn't carve a notch into the bedstead each time ... some of us would be sleeping in a pile of wood-chips by now ... 

That would definitely be me as well. Several years ago, I did some calculations and figured out that I had sex with over 20k different men. The number has grown since.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2