Palm Springs Leather Pride Oct 28-31 2021

fucknfeedme

15 hours ago, fucknfeedme said:

Anyone going to Palm Springs for Leather Pride over Halloween Weekend?  I will be staying at CCBC the whole week and looking to get filled with as many loads as possible.  Hit me up and lets have some cum fun.

If I might ask, how much it is costing for a week at CCBC?

Nice!  Make sure to check out Underwear Night at the Barracks (on Wednesday). There are a lot of events going on that weekend for Leather Pride - some play-friendly, others not.  There's also a very fun private play party going on thrown by a guy on bbrt. msg me for his info. Since I can vouch for your pigginess...

• Like 1

On 10/15/2021 at 11:30 AM, phukhole said:

Nice!  Make sure to check out Underwear Night at the Barracks (on Wednesday). There are a lot of events going on that weekend for Leather Pride - some play-friendly, others not.  There's also a very fun private play party going on thrown by a guy on bbrt. msg me for his info. Since I can vouch for your pigginess...

Thanks man DM sent.  Also I definitely will be at the Barracks for underwear night.  Always go but noticed the play is less now the business sold to different folks.  Regardless I'll be there in a white jock looking for dick 🙂

On 10/15/2021 at 9:21 PM, Negpig said:

I'm local, so I'll be there. If everything goes well, a friend of mine who's going to bed in town will be finally pozzing me that weekend.

Fuck dude that is so hot.  Hopefully you guys are able to get together and get your ass pozzed up.  If he wants another neg ass send him my way 🙂

• Like 2

I will be there! Can’t wait. I have a buddy who lives there and is in the know for all the private parties which I think are the most fun. 
     If I make it to CCBC (used to work there years ago) I will be looking for you fucknfeedme. I’ve wanted to breed your ass for years. Might have to have a taste also😛

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Treehugger said:

I will be there! Can’t wait. I have a buddy who lives there and is in the know for all the private parties which I think are the most fun. 
     If I make it to CCBC (used to work there years ago) I will be looking for you fucknfeedme. I’ve wanted to breed your ass for years. Might have to have a taste also😛

Fuck yea hot man I would love to take you load and have you chew on my hairy hole.  I get to CCBC about 4 times and year and have been fucked by quite a few of the employees so who knows..... maybe I already have your DNA in me 🙂

• Piggy 1

7 hours ago, fucknfeedme said:

Fuck yea hot man I would love to take you load and have you chew on my hairy hole.  I get to CCBC about 4 times and year and have been fucked by quite a few of the employees so who knows..... maybe I already have your DNA in me 🙂

Hairy holes are my fave!!! When I worked at CCBC I was still practically a virgin. I did not have any sex at all the entire time I lived in Cathedral City. I was so sexually naive and frustrated I was practically crawling the walls. I was a mess but happily got myself sorted out when I moved to New Orleans and discovered Club Orleans. 

• Like 1