Any older bottoms who like to get fucked by young, twinkish guys?

CumInside84

I love being mounted and bred by guys young enough to be my son or grandson. Studs who wouldn't have given me a second look when I was their age are lining up to tap this daddy ass and I'm loving it. They recover so fast too - multiple loads for me! The ones that aren't into fucking me want me to breed them and I'm happy to oblige. It's the best thing about getting older, so I advise all you young sportfuckers to maintain your health and stay in shape, the best is yet to cum. 

• Like 6

In the past week,  I got fucked by three different guys, all under 30.  This morning,  a new regular stopped by for a pump n dump.  He can't be more than 25 or 26, glasses, kind of nerdy with a big fat cut one.  Even with a quickie, he has technique.  The strokes, the rhythm are very skilled.  And the loads are humongous and tasty.   While I'm not complaining about 3 fucks, all regulars, under 30, I would have loved more dick from guys in their 40s or 50s. Aesthetically, I find my age group sexier.  I enjoy young dick and the bigger multiple loads, but they aren't usually my first choice. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

And since the topic is on the table, I’m an older man, and I cringe whenever I hear the term ‘Daddy’. I’m not your father, I am another man, who may be active or may be passive, depending on my mood. In sex I like the energy to be mutual, and reducing it to role playing based on age, will make me walk away every time. If your dick is hard, age has nothing to do with it. Find the hole and seed it, that’s the goal

• Like 3

There is truth to that saying, "Young, dumb, hung and full of cum".  Hey if they want to, why not?  Frankly, if they're interested and they initiate the encounter I won't say no.   I don't chase down guys who are in their late teens or early 20s but at times our paths cross and I was happy with the outcome.

I didn't mean any offense by including the word "dumb" it's just what was included the first time I heard that mentioned.

I don't make it a habit of calling people dumb, for the record.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

I prefer the older due to there experiences and can be kinky as fuck and can fuck for a long time!  Sometimes I'll tap out because the fuck lasted too long.

But I do like when getting fucked by a much younger they can recharge over and over again.  The drawbacks are they seem not to last long cum fast. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1