Shaved or Bushy?

BBBxCumDumpster

• 2 weeks later...

Through the years learning and having sex - I was your basic male with a nice uncut rode that men and women wants to touch and being used . Then being very submissive , reason my mother divorced my dad , I was the little man in the family now !  My parents were very sexually active with others - mom favorites were black males with big dicks . One day met and became friends with a couple of males ( 1 black and 1 white ) - teaching me about sex . I was being transformed / being very submissive - drinking - smoking - becoming a female sissy . They shaved me smooth and clean - except a small patch of hair above my dick - looking sexy hot !

I’m cool either way, but prefer a hairy guy to one shaved smooth. I had the chance to play with a great guy at the local bathhouse a while back, and loved running my hands and fingers through the fur on his legs and ass while sucking on his dick. Then feeling his pubes when he slid into my hole and shared his seed - totally awesome. 🙂

i guess i am lucky, i can be either. i'm not a gorilla, but left to its own devices, my body gets hairy.  Not overly, but not slight either.  Personally? i like being smooth... or i should say, i like when my Top likes me smooth.  But for me, it's about the energy connection. If my Top is turned on by hairy, i'm gonna let it grow, if He likes it smooth, out comes the razor. Wanna collar a bit more sub in me? Then you do or arrange the shaving. Had a D/s relationship with a Man once who sent me to another sub to be waxed and prepped for Him.  That was like putting a collar on my hole. But either is really connected to my Tops desires and energy, whatever cranks His lust up and fulfills His personal need in that area.

As to what i like? Either is okay, but i love a smooth Top. For me there is a mind fuck to it because the association is "hairy is masculine, Male, Dom, Top, etc.," while smooth is associated with the opposite.  One of my bigger mind fuck fantasies is a smooth shemale with a smooth body and cock who is Total Top. It's a mysterious one for me because i am not attracted to women at all, and not really talking a trans person here who identifies as a woman, it's more the mind fuck of it, that things are not what they seem.  

Having said that, i have seen some furry guys who just would not look right smooth. i did yoga with a guy who was covered in black fur and He was hot as hell, i wanted Him every time i say Him. 

So, i guess it's not so much a matter of hair or no hair for me, but who is wearing it and how it's worn, the energy behind it.