How Sexually Adventurous Are You?

Treehugger

My job prevents me from getting too crazy. If I were to get arrested or pop positive on a drug test goodbye six figure income. That being said I love the thrill of being caught.  I’ve been fucked in truck stop bathrooms, fast food bathrooms, in broad daylight bent over cars, public bathrooms, motel stairs among other places. However this past February really scared me away from public sex for the time being. I had just been to the clinic for my first and only STI screening. I went there in full dress. Stilettos, makeup, the whole ensemble.  My confidence was through the roof as I left.  So I go to this motel just off the interstate to cruise for cock. I’ve been fucked at this motel in a room but it felt seedy enough I could find cock surely.  Anyhow I end up sucking this total strangers cock for a bit right there on the second floor in plain view. I stand up and turn around and pull my skinny jeans down so he can fuck me when motel security appears.  I hear the word police come from his lips and I’m freaked.  The guy I’m with jets down the stairs but my tight ass jeans are around my knees and I’m in 5” heels.   I look at the security guy and I can see the shock in his face when he sees I have a cock.  So confidently I pull up my jeans and just stand there knock kneed looking at him all seductive like thinking maybe I will get fucked by security.  Wrong.  He calls the damn police again and is talking to the operator describing me. Well fast as my stilettos would move I made my way to my truck and I’m out!!!  
im telling myself if I get outta this I’m never doing it in public again. I hid my truck at the local adult video store and went in and took a few loads up my ass. My heart still racing a bit through the day until I left town to go home.  

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, pervinmt said:

I've been very adventurous in my life. Way too much to condense here, lol. One specific time, a top friend from out of town arranged to have a buddie of his come to my house. I had to wait with my back to the door and his buddie put a hood over my head. I was driven to an undesclosed location where this unknown man and two more guys used me. I never saw them. I was dropped off naked a ways from my house and had to get home like that, cum running out of my hole.

I write stories on here, and a lot is taken from real experiences. I used to love sex in public places. Blowjobs in movie theaters, have sex on ferries, trains, alleys, parks, restrooms, bars/clubs. Used to cruise rest stops here in Mt. There's a riverside park here where gays used to cruise in vehicles in the early morning. The cops eventually got wise to it.

Things have changed now that there are cameras everywhere. Rest stops are heavily patrolled. Too risky now.

I sure miss the old days, and I really miss Craig's list.

I have a friend who used to work in public CCTV and he tells me there was a thriving trade in clips of sex from people who didn't give a fuck about what they were doing and being recorded. It became harder to snip the clips that interfered with that as systems became more complex sadly.

i'm in the >1000 cock club and i'd estimate probably 75% of them have been anonymous walk in, about 20% anonymous from various causing places like parks, restrooms, truck stops, and about 5% from regular fuck buddies. my ideal would have been a high sex drive, kinky Husband, but that hasn't happened to date. i have a lot of pent up kinky desires that would require ongoing trust and relationship, not things that generally happen from a one time hook up. To me, pretty much anything a Top wants to  use or put or leave in me constitutes His "cock" and 'seed."  For me, it a Tops energy and drive, desire and need that i connect with, so i am pretty wide open when it comes to kink, and have experienced a fair amount with fuckbuddies.

The 75% walk in sex has been exactly that. An ad on CL when it was around, or from pre arranged conversation on a hook up site. i have almost never seen the guy fucking me because i am always laying face down and naked on my bed, door unlocked for Him. i cannot count the number of cocks and loads i have taken this way. Some may consider that "adventurous," but to me it has been my normal sex life. 

On 12/4/2021 at 12:42 AM, ErosWired said:

and have the sense to know when to let an opportunity pass by

Sometimes, an "opportunity" can be an invitation to getting tossed in the clink as well.  That would definitely put a damper on the whole experience for me.  I tend to only allow the really wanton behavior to occur in a "safe" place - i.e. my house, a fuckclub, etc.  Admittedly, I have had sex on the street at night, over at the beach, but those are rare for me.  When I'm deeply into what I love to do, the last thing I want interrupting my concentration is concern about cops.  

Thus, in that sense (and only in that sense), I'm relatively conservative.  Never been arrested for fucking in public; trying to keep it that way.

9 hours ago, Treehugger said:

I blew a couple guys right there at the bar

Well !!!   Back in Chgo, guys would suck Cock in the back-bar of the Eagle, sometimes even in the front bar - particularly when the fuckroom (and the hallway leading to it) was jammed with guys waiting to get into the fuckroom.  

Then, a couple of years later I happened to be at the Eagle in Atlanta, took a blowjob at the bar, and got tossed out !!!  I guess I thought what goes at one Eagle goes at the rest of them too.  Dumb .... 

6 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

.......Back in Chgo, guys would suck Cock in the back-bar of the Eagle....

Fuck, I loved the backroom of the Chicago Eagle.  I had lots oral there--but I fucked a fair amount too.  It was usually so packed it was hard to get in the right position.  On the other hand, because it was so crowded in this totally blacked out room, while I fucked I almost always had other men licking my ass, kissing me, sucking my nipples or licking my shaft while I plowed...

• Piggy 3

6 minutes ago, FelchingPisser said:

Fuck, I loved the backroom of the Chicago Eagle

<<<filthy grin>>>

Yep - the Eagle was my "home" bar, and the GC before it became the Eagle.  I never wore any good Boots when I went there, since in the backroom they would get trampled on. 

Maybe we know each other better than we think we do  <<<another f.g.>>>

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hntnhole said:

<<<filthy grin>>>

Yep - the Eagle was my "home" bar, and the GC before it became the Eagle.  I never wore any good Boots when I went there, since in the backroom they would get trampled on. 

Maybe we know each other better than we think we do  <<<another f.g.>>>

I never knew it as the Gold Coast--just seen the old posters.  Turning the bar into part of Man's Country didn't save the bathhouse--though it was great to have more sling rooms.  

And do we know each other??  As it was so dark and dank, you'll have to lick the underside of my cock as I fuck someone for me to tell...

• Piggy 1
  • Haha 2

The last iteration of the Gold Coast was on the next corner North of where Mans Country was.  Chuck decided to incorporate the bar into the tubs, and re-named it the Eagle.  When he decided to "clean up" the fuckroom (during the day, when the lights were turned on for cleaning, etc - the ancient linoleum was torn up, all kinds of mess back there.  You may recall the trough pisser on the north wall of the fuckroom?  Well .... when the renovations were being done, Chuck decided to replace it.  And since I was buddies with one of the employees, I got a phone call to bring the truck over to the employees parking lot "right now".  So, I did. We carried that cast-iron pisser out to my truck, I took it home and planted posies in it in the side yard.  

Then, when I moved to FL, I took it with me, where it curently resides (right behind the sling behind the shed), with a nice growth of posies blooming away.  Must be all the excellent "fertilizer" crusted inside that makes them bloom so nicely !!!

We probably don't know each other (in the biblical sense), since there was almost never room enough to get on the floor and allow a guy's tongue to be a part of the Breeding.  That, however, has been one of my favorites for a long time now ...

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 4

I have been, and would like to think  I still am one adventurous fuck. But, I notice that with age ( at least in my experience) comes a certain reticence to do anything that will cause trouble. I've been arrested and or dines a few times for public fucking. No one wants to be branded a " Sex Offender" just because you were getting a nut with another consenting adult in an entertaining place. 

I remember that being younger than would be permissible to speak of, I was bold and deliberate about approaching older dudes for sex. and surprised at the number of times I got exactly what I wanted. in any respect. 

Being in NYC I think 9/11 Was the beginning of the end for great Anon encounters. Soon many of my favorite hunting grounds were beefed up and fortified with restrictions, closures, security and surveillance.  I lost more of my Trashy Haunts to construction and gentrification.  and still more to technology, like smartphones and dating apps. I think the biggest loss in spontaneous, recklrss exhibitionism or adventureisim  has to be due to the homoginization of Gay/Queer Culture into mainstream society though.  To a certain degree, being "accepted" in polite society has meant that the culturally hot and heavy things once done to set our encounters apart from "nuclear-breeder-society" aren't things gayd frown upon the wait straights do.

Also, my position in life has changed and beingbsomeone's fulltime caregiver means an overall reduction in risk... and so does being "gifted" sadly.

with all that said. I miss the Beast I was as a lad. I miss hanging out at men's shelters or being double fucked on city rooftops. I miss pissing cum down hungry throats on Subway platforms and 10 guy circlejerks on late-night city trains. I miss fuckingbin churches or picking up random strangers and rating a musky shit hole,  I miss blackout backroom bars where raw is law. and you don't leave until well after the sun is up. 

I miss it all

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Kayne said:

I think the biggest loss in spontaneous, recklrss exhibitionism or adventureisim  has to be due to the homoginization of Gay/Queer Culture into mainstream society though.  To a certain degree, being "accepted" in polite society has meant that the culturally hot and heavy things once done to set our encounters apart from "nuclear-breeder-society" aren't things gayd frown upon the wait straights do.

For what it's worth, I couldn't agree more. In the late '70s, when I was coming out, I met several guys who were into leather. (We lived close enough to Chicago for them to be habitués at the Gold Coast when it was at 501 N. Clark.) I thought it was pretty hot (as were the guys), but I knew plenty of people who saw leather as evidence, at a minimum, of hooliganism. Nowadays, it seems that leather is just a fashion accessory, the sexual overtones I knew in my youth washed away in the process of assimilation.

1 hour ago, Kayne said:

I miss the Beast I was as a lad. I miss hanging out at men's shelters or being double fucked on city rooftops. I miss pissing cum down hungry throats on Subway platforms and 10 guy circlejerks on late-night city trains. I miss fuckingbin churches or picking up random strangers and rating a musky shit hole,  I miss blackout backroom bars where raw is law. and you don't leave until well after the sun is up. 

That’s pure poetry and exactly how I feel. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Kayne said:

I miss the Beast I was as a lad. I miss hanging out at men's shelters or being double fucked on city rooftops. I miss pissing cum down hungry throats on Subway platforms and 10 guy circlejerks on late-night city trains. I miss fuckingbin churches or picking up random strangers and rating a musky shit hole,  I miss blackout backroom bars where raw is law. and you don't leave until well after the sun is up

You're so right ... of course I realize that once we reach a certain age, we look back at what we did when we were kids with nostalgia, even longing.  That's merely the product of living a fairly productive life.  But there's more to it than that, in this particular instance.  Yes, wanton sexual libertinism was far more exciting than it is today.  It was so much more forbidden, and thus almost like we were revolutionaries - challenging the accepted "order" of society.  

We were discussing the Gold Coast cum Eagle back in Chicago.  On weekends, it was open late, with Mans Country (tubs) 24 hours.  In the wee hours, guys would come stumbling out of the bar, their knees crusty with dried loads soaked up off the floors, every guy with a big fat filthy grin on his face - trying to remember where we'd parked.  Sort of like little kids waking up on Christmas morning.  We were fukkin Proud of ourselves for spending those nights flaunting convention - indulging in our forbidden Lusts - we were part of - members of a special breed of men.  

It never occurred to me, but 911 may well have played a big part of the turn.  Elizabeth Birch, with her "come out of the closet" movement definitely was, and Al Gore inventing the internet only helped Universalize sexual depravities.  Now, here we all sit on our phones/computers, most of us actively Breeding Holes or taking BreedCocks up our guts, but the secret, specialness isn't there anymore.  Maybe that's all good, but it's still missed.

Kayne (above) is indeed a poet.  I wouldn't trade the life I've lived, the depravities I've indulged in for ANYTHING ... and I'm going to continue until I'm done for.  

It's still all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

Fucking at the bar is still on my list of adventures to do.  I've done in the backroom, bathroom, did the bartender, but have never done more than a handjob in the bar itself.

Looove bar sex. I've been fucked in bars in Key West, New Orleans and Palm Springs. I enjoy the action as well as the audience. I've not experienced the bar scene in Portland so I don't know how much you can get away with there. I will be back in Oregon in the Spring. I'd love to see what kind of trouble we could get into at the bars, or the ABS or the bathhouse. I bet we could discreetly trade loads in a bar without getting in trouble.🤪Wanna find out adventurous you really are?

Maybe, I haven't seem much overt sexual activity in Portland gay bars, let alone fucking.  I haven't been to one in Portland in several years, I'm not much of a drinker and have not found it to be a good way to hookup here.  It would be more fun to do it somewhere like Palm Springs with an appreciative audience and other guys likely to join in.  Yeah, I'm an intentional exhibitionist unless it is a risking arrest situation.

Edited by NWUSHorny

Each day I become a bit more adventurous, such as walking into a trucker's cab and allowing myself to be fucked by a totally anonymous man who happened to take a chance on me while I was pumping gas at the service station attached to the truck stop he was parked at for the night. But I want something more substantial. I want a truly adventurous and dominating man that has both patience and a strong sense of getting what he wants out of me in a timely manner.