Why Did You Get Into Bareback sex?

pabbman

14 hours ago, chipygmalion80 said:

This ^

The Reagon era indoctrination was deep. If you're age >50, you got to enjoy Free Luv, or evidently didn't talk about sex much. Those of us <50yo, our schools brainwashed us into condoms. I remember a teacher demonstrating with a banana. There was a whole class field day at a safe sex brainwashing camp, aka. Sex Ed facility. So barebacking was NOT the normal way.

1st time I bb'd and got home, I was terrified! Talk about PTSD. Can I sue oublic schools? LOL.

Not that I disagree, but... I think you're off on the age range. I was born in 1963, so in 1981, when Reagan took office, I turned 18. I'm much closer to 60 now than 50, so those of us in our 50's - particularly anyone who didn't come out right at 18 - also got those condom messages. I remember the first gay student organization meeting I went to, in 1983 (we didn't have a group until then) that was already emphasizing safer sex practices. 

• Like 1

For as long as I can remember being into men I’ve always fantasized about being filled with his cum. When I first started playing with men it was the late 90s so I was too scared to try bareback but I really craved it. About 15 years ago now I was in Houston, TX for work and I went to the bathhouse there. I came across a slim man in his 50s in the steam room and after sucking him for a couple of minutes I looked up and asked him if he wanted to fuck me. He said yes so I straddled him on the bench and started kissing him. I could feel the head of his raw cock against my asshole and I just let it slip inside me. He didn’t seem to mind so I sat down to take it balls deep. No cock had ever felt so good or entered my ass so effortlessly before. It felt SOOO GOOD. I was transformed after that and all I want is to keep feeling that feeling, so natural and sexy as his raw cock fills my ass. 

• Like 1

On 12/16/2021 at 10:00 AM, DannyBoyCMH said:

For me, it was not a choice.  I was young and was fucked bare.  I honestly never even knew what a condom was until a few years later.  Even then, tops would never use them. I even asked a few, and they refused.  So...

Pretty much me too. Latino guys never use them when fucking or getting fucked by a guy. First time a guy fucked me with a condom I hated it, it felt awful so told guys not to use one of they ask. I never wear one as I just can’t stay hard. If a guy wants to wrap or wants me to wrap I move on.

• Like 1

I could never understand the purpose of making my pussy easy access and then putting up a wall between my womb and your seed. I need the risk and the rush of a bare load dumped inside me. 

I used to be strictly condoms until about 6-7 years ago when I was getting fucked by this really hung stud (he had to be at least 9in) and the condom he had on clearly didnt fit him and ended up popping, he pulled out, ripped the condom off and shoved his cock back inside of me. We were both in the heat of lust and I wanted his cock inside me wayyy too much to care, we went for a little while longer until we both couldnt take it anymore and he blew a huge load in my ass and i came on my chest. My first time ever cumming handsfree as well, the most intense orgasm ever. Safe to say there was no going back after that. We hooked up a bunch of times after until he got back with his boyfriend. Sometimes i wonder if he purposely put a smaller condom on so it would pop...but i honestly dont care either...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It started about 12 years ago when I hooked with a black dude off manhunt. He did fuck me with a condom the first time, but the 2nd time slid his cock in my hole bare, he was looking at me in the eyes and he knew I wanted it. He blew his load in me. I'll never forget that. He fucked me a few times after that.

I knew from that first time I was bred, that this is what I want, and now only take raw dick, and I'm cool with the risk.

• Like 1

At first I was a condom guy... I was even a little scared of not having them around when it was time to fuck. Then, one of my ex, one night convinced me to fuck him without as he wanted to get my load inside. From that moment on, it was a point of no return. I was 33 or 34, and never used them again

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

My first time bare I was hanging out with a guy and we were jerking and sucking each other. I asked him what it felt like to fuck a guy and he took his pants off and sat on my cock bare and rode me and I shot inside of him. 

I prefer the skin to skin contact of fucking bare and the animalistic feeling of shooting my load in a nice warm hole and leaving there. Love it when I get to enjoy sloppy seconds and fuck a nice cum filled hole. Cum makes the best lube.

Since then I’ll use a condom if a guy doesn’t know his status, but I’ll keep the condom to play with the cum later. 

I used to be pretty indifferent to cum and always wore condoms. Then this couple asked me to play with them one day, on the condition we did it bare. They were both so hot, the sort of guys that I'd normally think were totally out of my league, so I borrowed some prep from them and we fucked raw all day long. To be honest, while fucking did feel better raw than with a condom, it wasn't a massive difference for me.

But then they took it in turns to breed me. I really wasn't expecting it to feel so intense, the physical feeling of my hole getting sloppy with cum, and the psychological feeling of really giving over my body to a man to use and mark. Just like most others on this thread, as soon as I started I couldn't stop. Now I'd consider a group session a bit disappointing if I didn't leave with at least four or five loads inside.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I remember so well.  Reagan never even let the term out of his asshole mouth.  

I tried condoms.  I really did try.  It was just so unsatisfying, I simply quit fucking for a couple of years, until the medical sciences came up with the first treatments.  That was a very dark time, guys dropping dead everywhere.  Rubbers were so inhibitive I just figured I'd stay home and jack it off rather than use them.  Before hiv, fucking was almost like shaking hands -utterly common - every guy fucked / got fucked. 

When I finally decided it was safe enough to actually feel a raw Hole on my Cock again, I hit the backroom of the Eagle.  Picked a bottom, and almost wept when I shoved it to him - raw.  It was like an important facet of my life woke up from a loooooong, Rip-Van-Winkle sleep, and I felt alive again.  I felt whole - complete - natural - alive again.  

It's all about raw Cock / breeding raw Hole / pumping  Seed in deep.

• Like 1

For me, at least initially, it was the cum and everything taking a man’s seed inside me meant. Getting fucked with a condom was off putting to me. It made me feel like there was a barrier (which there was) between me and the man fucking me. Yes, my hole was there for men to enjoy, but men fuck to distribute their seed. Success for a man — whether jerking off, getting his dick sucked, or pounding a cunt — is defined by orgasm and punctuated by ejaculation.

Of course, bareback feels better for both me and (most importantly) the man; but it is ultimately about fulfilling my purpose as faggot — providing men with the means to pleasurably distribute their DNA and a warm, wet place for them to bury their seed.