Why Did You Get Into Bareback sex?

pabbman

I never exactly "got in to" bareback sex. that's just how it always was. My friend's dad had been cumming in my mouth for a few weeks when he told me he wanted to fuck my ass.The first couple of times were a struggle but very soon I craved his cock in my ass and I loved to feel him shoot his load into me. When I started topping it never occurred to me to wear a condom and I needed the skin on skin feeling that only raw fucking can give. I love that feeling when my bottom's asshole grips my cock.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

I first started getting fucked in about 1980. A year or two later AIDS appeared. Gradually we rubbered up. And gradually my friends who cheated died. Most of them. I was shit-scared. But occasionally over the next few decades i got fucked raw. It felt amazing. Just like back in the early days, but better. Then, when PREP first came along, i was being treated for cancer. I wasn't interested in sex. Once that particular cunt fucked off with its tail between its legs, i decided to take myself down to Dean St in Soho and score myself some PREP. Totally completely amazing. I became a regular. And now Covid is here and it's me, the tit clamps and the dildo drawer. Trust me, if god exists, he's a cunt.

Just feels so good feeling big throbbing daddy cock sliding against ur boy hole and inside your warm center and being connected in the most intimate way possible… feeling a top using the softest, most fleshy and vulnerable place on your body to pleasure himself with and then breeding u nice and deep with a hot creamy load.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I guess I always enjoyed it raw - I just didn’t know it had a name. 

A guy I was dating, who it turned out was an insatiable BB bottom (very unusual in an Asian guy at the time), told me to fuck him bareback … we’d been fucking with condoms for a while, and he was what I would call a total bottom (never topped, and would absolutely crave getting fucked when & where ever he could).

He explained that it felt better for him if I didn’t use a condom.

Of course, I was very happy to oblige … and from then on, condoms were not mentioned. I fucked him 2 or 3 times daily, always raw, never with a condom and always with my load ending up inside his ass.

After we broke up, he’d occasionally hit me up on the apps to fuck him raw … he had a really hot smooth ass and beautiful hole, just perfect to slide into.  That he was so hot to get fucked raw just increased the energy & passion of the moment.

So I got hooked, and it having a name meant I knew what to ask (or look for). I guess I’d seen profiles with “BB”, but until he educated me, I thought that was a muscle fetish (Body-Building).

He got pozzed eventually of course: who wouldn’t want to fuck that hot hole!

• Upvote 1

Started out raw (during the epidemic - and on bottom even) and after that - didn't fuck around too much but couldn't resist the allure of bare.   I'd try to be good - but found standard bar condoms broke a lot and loved the feeling of being raw SO much it was pretty impossible to stop or go back.  Felt sooooo much better and made it so much easier to get in there - and as a 3rd ring lover, you could never feel that on your cock in a condom - but bare ... feeling your head hit that - was so much easier to provoke the reactions you wanted when you wanted. 🙂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 12/17/2021 at 12:04 PM, BootmanLA said:

were inundated with safer-sex messages

This ^

The Reagon era indoctrination was deep. If you're age >50, you got to enjoy Free Luv, or evidently didn't talk about sex much. Those of us <50yo, our schools brainwashed us into condoms. I remember a teacher demonstrating with a banana. There was a whole class field day at a safe sex brainwashing camp, aka. Sex Ed facility. So barebacking was NOT the normal way.

1st time I bb'd and got home, I was terrified! Talk about PTSD. Can I sue oublic schools? LOL.

Edited by chipygmalion80
typo

2 hours ago, chipygmalion80 said:

This ^

The Reagon era indoctrination was deep. If you're age >50, you got to enjoy Free Luv, or evidently didn't talk about sex much. Those of us <50yo, our schools brainwashed us into condoms. I remember a teacher demonstrating with a banana. There was a whole class field day at a safe sex brainwashing camp, aka. Sex Ed facility. So barebacking was NOT the normal way.

1st time I bb'd and got home, I was terrified! Talk about PTSD. Can I sue oublic schools? LOL.

Totally agree. I got sexed in the late 80's early 90's and AIDS was talked about quite a bit. 

For me, I think it was about getting hookups. Started getting less, then I started trying to go versatile after years of being pretty much total top, hating getting fucked, always found it painful. After I moved into my place, I started getting hookups from neighbors, and one was fairly regular. I think the third hookup he insisted on bare, he was neg, or he wasn't coming to my place. I acquiesced, was just starting to really enjoy getting fucked. Well, him fucking me bare truly made me know I could get fucked. Such a difference in the feeling. It also didn't hurt that 2 different guys sat on my cock raw, unexpectedly by me and I shot before I knew it. 

• Piggy 1

As a top, I just absolutely hate condoms. I can’t cum wearing one, in fact I can hardly feel anything with one. So I take my chances instead, I’d rather have fun with risks than feel nothing at all!

Edited by NorfolkUK
  • Upvote 2

I always fantasized about what having cum in my ass would feel like. When I first started bi play I was pretty versatile. I found over time that I would just get 0 satisfaction from being topped safely even if I jerked off during. And I no longer could cum topping dudes (even bare). So one time I just mounted a top bare even after we had talked about playing safe and the condom was in his hand. Did not take long for him to not care and fuck me hard until he nutted deep. After that I finally found the feeling of satisfaction I had been chasing. Since then, about 15+ years, been a bare bottom slut.

• Thanks 1

The nature feel of cocks in my ass and mouth.  Also love how my ass feels full of cum, plus cum makes the best lube for one or many more that want to share in the amazing feelings of BB sex.  Now that there are good HIV meds, no need to worry about getting it.  Getting HIV would be pure freedom to keep taking loads.  Some have called me a bad boy for BB'ing, I feel I'm a good boy because I'm freely taking their loads in my ass!