Addicted to dark room fuck bench

luv2bottom

Greetings all...new user just joined.  Divorced a few years and have always considered myself bi.  I love women and topping them however also love bottoming for men.  I have no interest in topping men at all and the idea of it doesn't get me hard.  About six months ago I ventured into the realm of gay saunas and love the erotic atmosphere it provides.  Love the hot action in the steam room, sauna, and even laying face down on my bed in a room with the door open.  Nothing hotter than hearing someone walk by the open door and hear them stop...knowing they're checking out the goods so to speak and then feeling myself being pulled to the edge of the bed or them climbing on top of me.  However my latest vice is the dark room fuck bench.  I absolutely love being in a dark or dimly lit room, naked, bent over, ass up offering up my ass to anyone who wants it.  The only sauna I've been to so far is The Works in Indy and love it there.  Been going about six months and always  have a good time.  Sometimes it can be hit or miss on the action but usually when I get one "customer" others will hear the action and then come in and join although it seems there are too many bottoms and not enough tops lol.  I struggle with the fine line between enjoying the fuck bench so much I find myself thinking about it daily and looking forward to my next visit, however I'm currently neg and plan to stay that way although I haven't gotten on prep yet since I am reluctant to share this with my doctor who thinks I'm straight although it seems a whole new world will open up once I'm on prep since I much prefer bottoming raw.  I also struggle with the guilt of being turned on and getting fucked then after the guy has bred me I feel like I've crossed a line I shouldn't have risk-wise.  I know the obvious answer is to get on prep and get fucked hard and often lol but that initial doctor visit is one I dread.  Are there any places online that offer a video or text consultation to get prep?  I have good insurance so cost won't be an issue and I'm assuming my doctor won't have access to any meds informatipn not prescribed by him and don't want any red flags by the prep being paid for by my insurance company then my doctor finding out.  Long winded post I know but just wanted to see who else loves the fuck bench as much as I do and anyone who frequents The Works who wants to meet up sometime would be cool too!

• Like 2

Welcome to BZ, luv2bottom ... there are all kinds of threads on this site, at least some of interest to every guy.  But first:

Get on PReP.  There's nothing like raw group sex, and sharing information is one of the reasons BZ is worth the time.  I might suggest you find second internist (maybe a gay one?) through which you can handle the more "intimate" issues that will arise, because they will.  That's what I did - and I pay him in cash to there's no paper-trail.  That said, I happen to live in one of the Breeding Central towns in the South, so no doctor would be all that surprised.  Indy is different of course, but at least it's not Ft. Wayne or Terre Haute.

A fuckbench is hardly a "vice" - it's a tool of absolute pleasure.  Embrace it, and visit it often.  As to darkrooms, those are my very favorite, in that without lighting, there's little to focus on but the full, wet Holes, the Cocks, and those via traditional braille (tongue-braille being a more advanced permutation).  I completely understand and endorse your appreciation for dark rooms, and hit my favorite one every Fri & Sat nights.  There are addictions that could be far more deleterious to your health than addiction to wanton Breeding in dark rooms.

Again, welcome - and don't neglect to keep us informed of your more depraved behavior while on the bench !!!

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I have loved it when I’ve done it but i get weirdly shy about going solo - I always appreciate a buddy initiating me to a new club/cruising area so SoCal guys hmu  if you want to meet at one in San Diego or LA to show me the good spots & either fuck a load in or take one side by side. 

On 12/17/2021 at 3:13 AM, luv2bottom said:

Greetings all...new user just joined.  Divorced a few years and have always considered myself bi.  I love women and topping them however also love bottoming for men.  I have no interest in topping men at all and the idea of it doesn't get me hard.  About six months ago I ventured into the realm of gay saunas and love the erotic atmosphere it provides.  Love the hot action in the steam room, sauna, and even laying face down on my bed in a room with the door open.  Nothing hotter than hearing someone walk by the open door and hear them stop...knowing they're checking out the goods so to speak and then feeling myself being pulled to the edge of the bed or them climbing on top of me.  However my latest vice is the dark room fuck bench.  I absolutely love being in a dark or dimly lit room, naked, bent over, ass up offering up my ass to anyone who wants it.  The only sauna I've been to so far is The Works in Indy and love it there.  Been going about six months and always  have a good time.  Sometimes it can be hit or miss on the action but usually when I get one "customer" others will hear the action and then come in and join although it seems there are too many bottoms and not enough tops lol.  I struggle with the fine line between enjoying the fuck bench so much I find myself thinking about it daily and looking forward to my next visit, however I'm currently neg and plan to stay that way although I haven't gotten on prep yet since I am reluctant to share this with my doctor who thinks I'm straight although it seems a whole new world will open up once I'm on prep since I much prefer bottoming raw.  I also struggle with the guilt of being turned on and getting fucked then after the guy has bred me I feel like I've crossed a line I shouldn't have risk-wise.  I know the obvious answer is to get on prep and get fucked hard and often lol but that initial doctor visit is one I dread.  Are there any places online that offer a video or text consultation to get prep?  I have good insurance so cost won't be an issue and I'm assuming my doctor won't have access to any meds informatipn not prescribed by him and don't want any red flags by the prep being paid for by my insurance company then my doctor finding out.  Long winded post I know but just wanted to see who else loves the fuck bench as much as I do and anyone who frequents The Works who wants to meet up sometime would be cool too!

thanks for your hot post. i must get on that dark room bench

you need to find a doctor you can be honest with (at least partially).  If you are visiting the bathhouses and into anon sex you are pretty definitely going to be catching other stds in your ass even if it's not hiv.  You need your ass checked pretty regularly if this is your scene (I can tell from your post you won't be stopping).  I feel like almost every time I pig out in a bathhouse or sex club I end up having something at my next checkup 😞  Then you can be honest you also need prep for obvious reasons.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Welcome to BZ. Like you, I love taking anonymous loads. As others have said, get on PrEP asap. If you plan to stay neg, it's a must. 
I suggest you get over your fear that your doctor will know you're on PrEP. I believe that in this day and age all your prescriptions will show up when he pulls up your current files. All pharmacies report your prescriptions. This keeps a  patient from seeing multiple doctors to get more meds than are prescribed. I had a new prescription from my sleep doctor. When I saw my HIV doctor last month, when she pulled up my current meds, this sleep medication was showing on my chart. Even though it had not been prescribed by her. And I had not reported it to her. I know PrEP is primarily used by gay and bi men. But, some str8 guys take it as well if they want to have bare sex with many women. So, it's not a confession of your sexuality if your doctor sees you're taking PrEP. As a doctor, I'd think he would be glad you're protecting yourself. Just be aware, you're still at risk for all the other STDs. I believe if you're on PrEP, you have to be checked for all STDs every 3 months. Just make sure you do get checked often. 

• Like 2

Welcome to BZ. Fuck benches are fun! Unlike a bed, the bottom can spread his cheeks wide with his feet on the floor. Contact the Damien Center in Indianapolis. It serves poz men along with those who need PrEP and STD testing. You should be tested every three months. It will include blood tests, a urine test, and a cotton tipped wooden stick up your ass to check for diseases in your rectal tissues. Ask them about other health care providers knowing about your visits or PrEP prescription. Where I am, it is rare for men to be willing to use a condom. They are either on PrEP or HIV positive.