Kid got everything he wanted

Hotrawbutt4u

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/17/2022 at 2:11 PM, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Part 11

Others Started to take seconds at the kids ass or mouth. About that time Frank came in, I knew that was going to be epic when I saw the Huge AIDS filled cock

You had to see Frank to appreciate what he looked like. He was tall and extremely skinny. His cock actually looked bigger than his arms or legs. He was the epidemy of wasting. He had a strange blister on hos cock, it looked like it had something in it. He said it was a rare form of Siflis. He said it would burst when he was in an ass and give them something extra. He said with all the other stuff he had it wasn’t worth taking anymore meds.

He said that he was parting all day long and just took a point of Trimix so his hardon would be good for a while. He walked behind the Kid and checked his hole. He saw the marks on his ass and Frank looked down and saw his dripping stretched pink hole. He said “ You’ve been busy, Haven’t you? “. The Kid weakly said “ Yes Sir “. Frank looked under the kid and saw his hard cock dripping. Frank asked what we gave him to keep a nice hardon like that. We told him nothing but T and G, Lots of T. He smirked and said “ This Kid is a natural. He looks like a teenager and has a cock like that? Frank pulled out a baggie with a he shard in it, I figured Frank would crush it but instead he took it and pushed up in the Kids ass. Then worked hid thumb in to keep it there. The kids eyes sprung open and he said “Damn, That really burns. Take it out”. Frank said “ Just wait a few minutes, you will be enjoying it”.

I knew what was about happen so I grabbed a couple bottles of poppers. They were slightly different and I knew from experience that these would hep open the kid and get him ready for what was about to happen. Frank said he could feel the Shard melting some. I could tell he intended on pushing what was left of it into the kids guts. I opened the bottles of Poppers and held them under his nose. Told him to inhale deeply thru his nose and hold it as long as possible. When he exhaled I told him to do it again and hold it longer. He did this two more times and I could tell that between the Meth and the Poppers he was flying. Franks cock had a bigger PA on it than I could remember. He pulled his thumb out and immediately put the head of his cock against the kids hole. He pushed his head in a little and then pulled back. The Kid let out a slight whimper. At that point Frank drove his entire twelve inches into the kid. The ki squealed like a pig and said “ Shit “, Frank replied “ Not today you don’t “. He actually got almost all of it up the kids ass. He pulled out so the PA could rip his hole then pushed back in. this time there was no stopping him until he had his low hanging balls slapping his ass. Frank said “ I can feel what is left of the shard. I just pushed it into your guts” I went around behind them and looked. His ballas were swinging hitting the Kids swollen ball sack. Frank was into some serous ass plowing as I watched. The Kids cock was not quite as had but was still it’s normal size and dripping precum while Frank wrecked his ass. Frank was rooting around making sure he got ever inch up the Kids ass. I looked at the Mirror and the Kids eyes were wide open, his mouth was open but nothing was coming out. Frank slowed his pace saying he didn’t want to cum to soon. He wanted to damage the kid more

Fuck I wanna get gangbanged by some hot party cocks. 

• 11 months later...

There are a couple more. 

This is the second one. ----  The Kid gets Pimped out - Chem Sex FICTION - Breeding Zone

This is the next one, very kinky ---- The Kid goes to his first bath house - Chem Sex FICTION - Breeding Zone

Edited by Hotrawbutt4u