Kid got everything he wanted

Hotrawbutt4u

Part 7

I pulled it out and it was wet, some pink KY was showing. I knew it was doing what I thought it would. Getting him ready for all his presents.

One of the things he asked me last week was did Tina up the ass really burn like the stories. It was time he found out. With the head of the dildo in his ass I took some ground tina and rubbed it on the pink lubed dildo and worked it back up his ass. He stared to make a sound like he was enjoying it. We had moved a mirror onto the floor so I could see his face. This was done for both me and the camera, nothing like seeing an ass taking something and the face of the victim. I worked the Tina lased dildo up his ass. Suddenly his face went from bliss to horror, he said “ Shit, that Burns a lot “.  I said “you wanted to feel the burn” . I turned the dildo side ways so it could mash the Tina into his ass. Again I heard the high pitch squeal. I pumped the toy up his ass while twisting it. I pulled it out and it was bright pink. I held it in front of the kid and I told him he now as a cunt. I asked him if he knew why and he said no. I told him because he must be having his period. He groaned and said yes. I told him he was now fertile and not to worry. I had plans for him.

I asked him if he was ready to stop and he said ‘ Not sure “. I leaned over him and with one hand stared fingering his ass gently with a cooling lube we used. I stared tweaking his nipples with the other. I was asking him if he still wanted to stop, He said everything really felt great and wanted more. When he was saying this my friend walked around us and I felt his finger caressing my ass. This was an unexpected pleasure. Then I felt something going up my ass. I knew it was his injector and knew he was bumping me. I looked at him and he said not to worry, it was one of his mixtures, Tina and a little something else. He started pushing his lubed cock up my ass, it felt great. I was moaning some and old the Kid I was getting what he wanted. He said he wanted fucked. I reminded him that my friend was Toxic and he said he didn’t care. By that time my friend was hitting bottom in me. He pulled out and walked around and moved my fingers and then Push the cock that was just n me up the kids ass. He worked until he was balls deep. I walked around in front of the Kid. My cock was all tingly and I wanted it sucked. I pushed in the kids mouth and this time he took me to the base. I knew I was getting hard again and looked at my friend and he smiled at me. I am not sure what was in that bump but my hair was on fire, my ass was hungry and my cock was hard as iron. He said it was a mix he found on one of his trips to Japan.

He fucked the kid easy and once in  while he would go deep. I pulled out of his mouth and grabbed the phone and started Videoing the kid getting his first POZ and Toxic load. The kid was making all sorts of noises. My friend said he wasn’t going to last long so I handed him the phone to Video his cock splitting the young Fags ass. He asked this Kid if he really wanted his toxic load. The kid said yes, almost leading with him for it. I reached behind my friend, Pushed my thumb up his ass and squeezed his nut sack. He roared and stabbed the Kid with his cock, the Kid in turn squealed. My friend said Loudly “ Take my POZ load you Fagot slut, Your HIV + now “. The Kid was almost crying when he said “ Thank you Sir”.

I wasn’t sure if it was from Pain or Joy. I knew the Kid was feeling no real pin yet. I looked over and saw the 2 guys we expected standing there watching, They were grabbing each others crouches and smiling.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 18
  • Thanks 2

Part 8

I wasn’t sure if it was from Pain or Joy. I knew the Kid was feeling no real pain yet. I looked over and saw the 2 guys we expected standing there watching, They were grabbing each others crouches and smiling.

The two visitors walked over and stared checking the kid out. Both of them started taking off their cloths. One had a leather harness under his cloths. IT was the kind that went over the shoulders and around the chest and waist and down between the legs and up around the ass. It looked sexy as hell. MY friend recovered enough to pull out of the Kids ass. Some pink cum ripped out. Both guys saw that and the smiled at each other. My friend took the Marker and put a line On the cheek that was marked POZ. The one with Leather walked in front of the Kid and put his cock in front of his face. The kid opened his mouth and the cock went in. His cock was bigger than ours and I knew the guys wanted a dee throat. This would take some training for the Kid. I was surprised he got most of it n on the first try. He started gaging and the guys was talking to him telling him it was alright and that he would learn. Here is a Kid that a couple ours ago didn’t like to suck at all and now was taking at least 7” down his throat and trying for more.. His partner was checking out the other end. He said there was at least one big load in that ass. I told him the kid had a couple in there, plus a load of Chem Piss. The guy said he seemed to be coming down some. I told him he was due to get a it more. The guy said I hoped you would say that. He produced a Point, it looked to be about a .5 , maybe more. He said this will send him into orbit. They released the kids arms and helped him sit up on the bench. I gave the kid some water to drink and they grabbed his arm and tied it off. The kid was watching this and started asking what they were doing. I stopped them for a minute. I asked the Kid if he was having fun, he said “YES”, I asked him if he wanted to stop now. He immediately said “ NO”. I told the kid that this would get him higher, he got a big smile on his face. I told the kid to get ready to see the stars.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 3

Part 9

. I asked the Kid if he was having fun, he said “YES”, I asked him if he wanted to stop now. He immediately said “ NO”. I told the kid that this would get him higher, he got a big smile on his face. I told the kid to get ready to see the stars.

The one guy behind him handed the guy in front  the Point. I swabbed the kids arm and was telling him when the Meth goes in he will have to Cough and his heart would race and not to be alarmed, The kid said OK. With that the guy put the point I the kids vein, pulled it back a little then Pushed the plunger forward and released the band on his arm. My friend was Videoing all this. I looked and the kid and his eyes opened wide. He started to cough and the guys immediately pushed him back down on the Fuck Bench. The one behind push is cock up the kids ass. He was enjoying the muscles in the kids ass massaging his cock while the kid was rushing. His partner offered the Kid his cock and the Kid eagerly swallowed all 8+ inches. No problem this time. Both were spit roasting the kid. They decided to switch places and the Kid gladly took the Cock that was just in his ass into his mouth. The other one was Fucking the kid like he wanted to ruin his ass.. The one in his mouth pulled out and asked if he liked the taste of his ass. The Kid said yes. I thought then this Kid was not converted to a true pig He would be eating ass before long. The one in his ass said he was getting close, the other one said “ Go ahead, Knock the bitch up “. With that he shoved deep as he could and stared coating his guts with a Toxic load. About the same time the guy held the Kids Head stared shooting cum down his throat. He pulled back so the kid could get a good tase of cum. He was lapping it up like starved dog. He guy pulled out the kids ass and reached for the marker and put two lines under the POZ mark and put a  “+”  sign behind the one. The both moved to a couch and started playing with each other. It was plain to see that they had history together. i walked over and put my cock in front of the kid, he opened his mouth and said ‘ Please “. I push my cock into his mouth balls deep. I noticed that with all the fun a couple other guys showed up. Both had their pants down and stroking. On had a very thick cock, not to long but really quick. The other guy had a very long pencil dick. He also had a Biohazard Tat above his cock. He was fingering the ass of the thick cock guy. I told them to step up. The guy with the thick cock got behind the Kid and stared pushing that thick piece of meat up the kid. You could tell he met some resistance but was working it in. My friend went around behind that guy and lined up his cock and pushed the head in his ass. My friend push the guy over a bit, grabbed the kids hips and plowed up the guy. His cock went to the hilt, the guys cock speared the kids ass to the hilt. Balls slapping on balls. The one guy grunted and the Kid gasped around my cock. My friend pulled back some and the guy went with him, impaled on his toxic cock. Then the guy went forward to push in the kid, he would go back and then forward. He was basically fucking the kid and then getting his ass fucked by the cock up his bum. My friend is a freak and can cum multiple times then he is parting. The other guy went around behind me and pushed a shard up my ass, then he pushed his pencil dick in me. It had been a while since I felt a skinny cock up my as, Between that and the shard I was in heaven. Nothing like a shins cock to arouse a rosebud. I was afraid the guy would cum in my ass, I wanted the kid to experience this joy.

I told the guy up my ass to hold off until he fucked the kid and he said that was the plan, this was only a warm up for him. He said he was parting all day and had a few days worth of toxic cum to deliver.

• Like 9
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 1

Part 10

I told the guy up my ass to hold off until he fucked the kid and he said that was the plan, this was only a warm up for him. He said he was parting all day and had a few days worth of toxic cum to deliver.

Mean while, The guy fucking the kids ass was shaking and said he was about to cum. I figured the guys cock would grow to it’s hardest and thickest at this point. My friend looked at me with a devilish grin and grabbed the Kids hips and yanked them back and pushed forward. At the same time I reached over and spread the kids cheeks. I could see the size and thickness of is this cock and it was impressive. At this position I could easily see that even that the root of this cock was trying to split the hole open. Both asses were impaled on pulsing cocks. The kid getting a load and the stranger getting a hot toxic load from my friend.

The pulled back and the guy with the thick cock put a mark on the NEG side. I wondered if he realized if he was NEG he might not be after this evening. The guy with the skinny cock pulled out and said it was his turn. I pulled out and went to get the phone to Vid this. My friend beat me to it. He guy pushed his skinny cock into the kids mouth. With e video on his face I asked the kid if he could see the TAT next to the cock in his mouth, He mumbled “ Yes “. I asked him if he knew what that meant. The guy pulled out of his moths and the kid said “ I think it means he is toxic and is HIV+ “. The guys said correct. In this case I am very Toxic, to the point I probably have AIDS. I was teasing the kids ass and cock when the guy asked the kid is he wanted to get knocked up tonight. The kid whimpered “ Yes “. With that the guy went to the Kids ass and push into his sloppy stretched ass. The kid whimpered a little as the rough fucking stared, but soon was moaning like a Saturday night crack whore. My Friend got out his pile and started lighting it up. He offered some to and I took a couple hiits off it. I coughed the last one out, it told my friend “ Damn! This is really strong stuff “ , he asked me if the Kid wanted to try some. I told him to ask. The Kid said he could try. My friend told him to wait then inhale and hold it as long as he could. The kid held it for a few seconds then coughed it out. He took a second hit and this time held it for over a minute. I couldn’t believe that the kid could hold it that long. He told me that when he was n school he was on the swim team but I never put that together until now. The Kids eyes we as black as they could get. The guy fucking him said his ass clenched up a couple times and that it felt great. The kid stated repeating “ Fuck me. Stretch my hole. Rape me “. I knew the kid was converted to a chem whore at that point and soon would be a Toxic Chem Whore. The guy fucking him roared and slammed forward and sot in the Kids ass. He pulled out of the Kids ass and put a line on the POZ side of the ass and put what looked like an A in the middle of it.

Others Started to take seconds at either the kids ass. About that time Frank cam in, I knew that was going to be epic when I saw the Huge AIDS filled cock

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 1

Part 11

Others Started to take seconds at the kids ass or mouth. About that time Frank came in, I knew that was going to be epic when I saw the Huge AIDS filled cock

You had to see Frank to appreciate what he looked like. He was tall and extremely skinny. His cock actually looked bigger than his arms or legs. He was the epidemy of wasting. He had a strange blister on hos cock, it looked like it had something in it. He said it was a rare form of Siflis. He said it would burst when he was in an ass and give them something extra. He said with all the other stuff he had it wasn’t worth taking anymore meds.

He said that he was parting all day long and just took a point of Trimix so his hardon would be good for a while. He walked behind the Kid and checked his hole. He saw the marks on his ass and Frank looked down and saw his dripping stretched pink hole. He said “ You’ve been busy, Haven’t you? “. The Kid weakly said “ Yes Sir “. Frank looked under the kid and saw his hard cock dripping. Frank asked what we gave him to keep a nice hardon like that. We told him nothing but T and G, Lots of T. He smirked and said “ This Kid is a natural. He looks like a teenager and has a cock like that? Frank pulled out a baggie with a he shard in it, I figured Frank would crush it but instead he took it and pushed up in the Kids ass. Then worked hid thumb in to keep it there. The kids eyes sprung open and he said “Damn, That really burns. Take it out”. Frank said “ Just wait a few minutes, you will be enjoying it”.

I knew what was about happen so I grabbed a couple bottles of poppers. They were slightly different and I knew from experience that these would hep open the kid and get him ready for what was about to happen. Frank said he could feel the Shard melting some. I could tell he intended on pushing what was left of it into the kids guts. I opened the bottles of Poppers and held them under his nose. Told him to inhale deeply thru his nose and hold it as long as possible. When he exhaled I told him to do it again and hold it longer. He did this two more times and I could tell that between the Meth and the Poppers he was flying. Franks cock had a bigger PA on it than I could remember. He pulled his thumb out and immediately put the head of his cock against the kids hole. He pushed his head in a little and then pulled back. The Kid let out a slight whimper. At that point Frank drove his entire twelve inches into the kid. The ki squealed like a pig and said “ Shit “, Frank replied “ Not today you don’t “. He actually got almost all of it up the kids ass. He pulled out so the PA could rip his hole then pushed back in. this time there was no stopping him until he had his low hanging balls slapping his ass. Frank said “ I can feel what is left of the shard. I just pushed it into your guts” I went around behind them and looked. His ballas were swinging hitting the Kids swollen ball sack. Frank was into some serous ass plowing as I watched. The Kids cock was not quite as had but was still it’s normal size and dripping precum while Frank wrecked his ass. Frank was rooting around making sure he got ever inch up the Kids ass. I looked at the Mirror and the Kids eyes were wide open, his mouth was open but nothing was coming out. Frank slowed his pace saying he didn’t want to cum to soon. He wanted to damage the kid more

• Like 3
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 1

Part 12

Kids eyes were wide open, his mouth was open but nothing was coming out. Frank slowed his pace saying he didn’t want to cum to soon. He wanted to damage the kid more

My Friend motioned for me to cum over in front of the Kid. He bent me over and one of the guys came up behind me and slid his cock up my ass. The guy had a nice cock and I must admit I really need this. My friend reached under me and started milking my cock. The Kid had a great View of this. My friend told the Kid that this is what he is getting, The kid mumbled “ Fuck him good “. I was using my ass muscles to grab and milk the guys cock but between the Meth in my ass and the milking it was difficult to work it right. The guy in my ass said he was about to cum and I felt his cock swell. At the same time I felt my nuts tighten up. The guy in mt ass stated moaning and I felt his cock star spasming in my butt, I groaned and stared shooting my load. I wasn’t sure how much there was but I can’t remember a harder climax. It seemed to last forever, until I was weak kneed and exhausted. The guy pulled out and I started to stand up but my friend had other ideas. Me must have had his hand under me and he stared putting my cum in my ass crack. He moved me around to that my ass was in font of the kids face and pulled my cheeks apart. He asked the kid if he could see all that delicious cum, the kid was panting and said yes. He  pushed me back and the kid stared licking the crack. My friend said “ Get your tongue inside, the deeper you get the better it tastes “. The kid struggled to get in my ass but in the position on the bench he couldn’t get much but the kids training on rimming was going better than expected. Before long he will be sucking ass like a pro.

Frank was pumping in the kids ass and was enjoying what he saw. He said that this kid was a true slut and with his cock he was going to be making grandchildren for his aids babies long after I’m gone. I went around and started milking the kids cock, I wanted to time it so he came when Frank was impregnating him. Frank said that he was about to cum. All the guys there crowded around to see the kids final conversion into a Pozzed up tweaker. Frank asked the kid if he wanted his AIDS load and get knocked up, the kid replied “ Yes, Knockup my cunt, Rippe me in half, I need it !”. Frank slammed forward, ripping the tender roughed up pussy of the kid. Frank growled and said “ Here it cums you fucking worthless Fagot slut”. At the same time I pulled on the kids cock and he started cumming. He was yelling and squealing with the pulsing of his cock. I saw Franks cock pulsing. It seems to go on for ever. I never realized how much he shot. That is probably another reason he has some many notches on his belt. I was also surprised how much cum the kid shot out. I scooped up as much as I could and took it around to the kid to lick off my fingers, which he did. Frank stayed in the kids cunt for a bit relaxing then he got real still. I knew what was happening. He asked the kids if he could feel that. The kid hesitated for a second then moaned a yes. Frank asked him what was he feeling. The kid response that he could feel a warm rush inside him. Frank said what do you think it is?  The Kid said it as his piss. Frank asked “ What kind of piss ?”. The Kid said “ Chem piss “. Frank said “ Yes. Infected Chem piss”. Frank asked “ Where is it going?” The kid answered “ In my Worthless fag cunt, Sir”.

Frank Pulled out, I scooped some of the Piss, cum and blood mixture with my fingers and pushed my fingers into the kids mouth. I told him to suck my fingers clean. Frank added a mark on the kids butt with an ‘ A ‘ on it.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 1

Part 13

Frank Pulled out, I scooped some of the Piss, cum and blood mixture with my fingers and pushed my fingers into the kids mouth. I told him to suck my fingers clean

One of the guys said he wanted to donate another load. I told him to step up and go for it. He gladly said no problem. He was smaller then Frank so the guy went balls deep in he first shove. The Kid gasped but then started moaning about wanting more. The guy pounded him and blew a load in the kids ass. The kid feeling that Kid “ Yes, Rape and knock up my cunt “. I told the kid it was a hot thought but you can’t rape the willing. I asked the Kid, “ Do you want to stop, or are you willing “? The Kid answered Loudly, “ I am willing, I want more. Please give me more” . One of the guys walked up and put his cock in the Kids mouth and ordered him to suck and drink. What the Kid didn’t know was that it was just up one of the other guys asses and had that guys ass juices all over it. The Kid went at it like it was his last meal.

Guys kept working the kid for hours. They wanted to slam him again but I had to draw the line there. The kid had more than enough for the first time and I was sure we had him converted in more than one way. His ass was going to be sore for a few days and his come down should be a bitch.

By the time we decided to call it a night it was already 3 AM and the kid was starting to crash. My fiend, who by the way use to date a nurse, Gave the kid a shot of something. He said it would help pretty quick and would lessen the crash. I took the kid back to my place until the he could drive to his house safely.

I checked the Kids ass to see how open it was, it looked red and swollen. I noticed at the same tie that the Kid had three marks on the NEG side and eleven marks on the POZ side. Three of them had the latter ‘ A ‘ in the middle of them.

The End

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 2