DELETE ACCOUNT - SEVERAL ATTEMPTS - ACCOUNT STILL OPEN - UNLAWFUL UNETHICAL... Illegal practice and behavior - A person should be able to delete all info, pics, DELETE HIS ACCOUNT

WARNING :  BE CAREFUL - Stay away from this site.  Several attempts (the past year)  to delete profile /account but without any success... Always the same message :  Your request will be reviewed by the Staff.

1 hour ago, bottom2seed said:

WARNING :  BE CAREFUL - Stay away from this site.  Several attempts (the past year)  to delete profile /account but without any success... Always the same message :  Your request will be reviewed by the Staff.

Pretty strong words for a guy who (a) deliberately chose to create an account at this site, (b) posted repeatedly about his chasing interests, and (c) posted multiple nude photos of himself, now getting all prissy and indignant because no one has gotten around to removing him from the place he deliberately inserted himself.

Incidentally, you claim it's "illegal". That simply isn't so. As a resident of Ottawa, you are presumably subject to the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, which gives you LIMITED rights to request deletion of certain data from online providers. Most importantly, PIPEDA does not provide individuals with a right to request the deletion of their personal information when it is still required for the purposes for which it was collected.

In other words, if BZ needs to retain information about you because you posted information here previously, and it deems that necessary for establishing who posted what and when, it is perfectly entitled to keep your information on file. BZ may CHOOSE to let you delete your account - but the posts you made will most likely remain visible.

That wouldn't necessarily be the case if you were a resident of a country with stronger privacy rights (such as within the EU). But dude, you posted it, own up to it, and grow a pair.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I'm sure the owner of this site is equally frustrated with the amount of guys who request an account deletion only to open a new account shortly after. 

I know I was guilty of this. I requested to delete my account and after several weeks  I checked to see if it was deleted and it wasn't. So I started to peruse around the site and realized  I wanted to stay, I emailed the owner asking him to disregard my request.

So you can't blame the owner for not deleting the accounts as quick as you want, people change their mind.

11 hours ago, bottom2seed said:

Wow, you're really whiney. Pretty sure you can delete your account on your own

Please don't ever delete my account and please leave all my photos and posts and comments intact... I'm a  bug chasing cock addicted bareback bottom faggot and I want the world to know it. Thank you BZ, for allowing me to show others how much I love sucking cock.

Sincerely and severely gay,

Shawn Hayden Petty 

Screenshot_20220101-204206_Video Player.jpg

20210518_012439.jpg

Nice to see the account before it goes though. Isn't the furious post a bit like the notices you used to see in local newspapers in the North of Scotland "Mr and Mrs Pirie would like it to be known that their daughter Morag has not been sleeping with Ian McTavish?"
Or am I missing something?

What is it about using the internet that makes people think that somehow choices made electronically have no consequences? You can’t just delete your actions in real life; you can’t un-say things to people. You can’t un-ring a bell.

If you’re going to say a thing in public, say it with courage and conviction, and stand by it. If you can’t, don’t say it. Whatever you do, do it with a good will so that you will have no cause for regret. And if you do find that you have done or said something that will cause you embarrassment, the last thing you should do is bray about it until absolutely everybody knows.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, gwmxyz said:

Nice to see the account before it goes though. Isn't the furious post a bit like the notices you used to see in local newspapers in the North of Scotland "Mr and Mrs Pirie would like it to be known that their daughter Morag has not been sleeping with Ian McTavish?"
Or am I missing something?

Maybe a kilt 😆

• Haha 1