Do you prefer the fuck or the load ?

Marlarbar

Do you prefer the fuck or the load ?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer the fuck or the load ?

• The fuck (as a top)
    • The load (as a top)
    • I don't care (as a top)
    • The fuck (as a bottom)
    • The load (as a bottom)
    • I don't care (as a bottom)

Hey !

As a really long cummer, I sometimes fuck guy who are here for the load, not the fuck. Like a quick fuck & dump. 

For me, maybe because I am a top, I prefer the fuck. 

What about you ?

You can answer as a top and/or a bottom !

Edited by Marlarbar
Forgot an answer in the poll

4 minutes ago, Marlarbar said:

Hey !

As a really long cummer, I sometimes fuck guy who are here for the load, not the fuck. Like a quick fuck & dump. 

For me, maybe because I am a top, I prefer the fuck. 

What about you ?

You can answer as a top and/or a bottom !

I'm there for both. The longer a breeder takes to cum, and the more often he cums, the happier I am.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

It varies based on the scenario. If I'm at a bathhouse, bookstore, or otherwise cruising, I'm after quantity - not quality. A top who takes too long to lube my insides with his seed is time I'm not getting the next guy sliding up into me.

However, if I'm in a more one-on-one situation? Something a bit more intimate? Or even a group setting where I'm the only bottom but not in a cruising situation? Then I like the top(s) to go the distance, so to speak. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

As a faggot bottom , i love it all the feel of the tops cock head pushing in my hole. Then the violent pumping going as deep as is possible slamming his balls against me and then the explosion of cum deep in my gut , hoping all along it is Toxic!

I don't see these two (the fuck or the load) as separate.  The one naturally follows the other - or should, barring any late-surfacing "disagreements". The fuck and the Breeding are two parts of the act - one without the other just doesn't scratch the itch for me.

• Like 2

It's all about the fuck for me. There's nothing better than the feeling of a man's hard dick running back and forth along the walls of my fuckhole. It's such a delicious feeling - I've been hooked on it from the very first time I got laid. The load is just a creamy bonus at the end of a satisfying lay.

• Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, backdoorjimmy said:

It's all about the fuck for me. There's nothing better than the feeling of a man's hard dick running back and forth along the walls of my fuckhole. It's such a delicious feeling - I've been hooked on it from the very first time I got laid. The load is just a creamy bonus at the end of a satisfying lay.

Oh Hell Yes !   Totally agree with you - reminds me of times watching black men fucking - breeding and seeding my mother several times - the Joys of her wanting it - taking it - those years growing up - Craving / Obeying and wanting to be breed - seeded by Black Men - I am a Smoking Cum Slut Whore - Bottom Bitch here - Raw the only way !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PendragonSpirit said:

It varies based on the scenario. If I'm at a bathhouse, bookstore, or otherwise cruising, I'm after quantity - not quality. A top who takes too long to lube my insides with his seed is time I'm not getting the next guy sliding up into me.

However, if I'm in a more one-on-one situation? Something a bit more intimate? Or even a group setting where I'm the only bottom but not in a cruising situation? Then I like the top(s) to go the distance, so to speak. 

This is exactly me too.  Depends on the situation and my mood. 

• Upvote 1