How my girlfriend made me in to a dick craving meth whore

joeri

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/21/2022 at 2:53 AM, joeri said:

Hi everyone, first of all english is not my mother tongue. Everything is written in dutch and translated by a translation machine. 
I started writing a transformation story, it starts with the relationship of a man and a woman and you guys see how it continues. Hopefully you will like it. Please leave your opinions and if you have any suggestions please send them to me. If you like the story and the approach I will continue writing.

Part 1 introduction

Brad and Angel have been a couple for 6 months and both senior years. Brad is an athletic quarterback muscular and tremendously handsome. Every girl is eager to get a little attention from him, but his attention goes to Angel. Angel is a girl next door type, the girl every boy will turn around to when she passes by. Blonde hair, blue eyes and big breasts and she also has a very nice smile. Brad is crazy about her, he has already introduced her to his parents and his mother told him to cherish her because you don't find a girl like that very often. Brad said she was right and told his mother that if things go on as they are he wants to marry her and have children. His mother already saw it for her and gave her blessing. 
The relationship between Brad and Angel went like any relationship, in the beginning they lived on the pink cloud and they couldn't stay away from each other. Every day sex, Angel brought him to seventh heaven when she sucked his cock and she moaned with pleasure when he put his thick and big pole in her pussy. But after a few months as with many relationships the sex diminished and some minor annoyances began to arise from time to time. Brad did not want to lose her and did his best to please his girlfriend as much as possible. He did everything she asked and this is where our story starts. 

Angel felt that Brad wasn't showing enough interest in her friends and talked to him about it. I want you to come with me tonight she said. Tonight we are going to a gay club with the friends from dance class and I want you to go with us. Brad had nothing against gays but still didn't really like this. Angel said that it would be fun. Don't worry, we're a couple and we're doing Dave a favor. He dances there every weekend and we want to go and see it with the group. Brad, who would have done anything for his sweethart, agreed to go. I'll have to cancel my appointments with my friends, he said. He had agreed with his friends to play a whole evening and even though he would have preferred to do this he went with his girlfriend. His friends were very disappointed and said that he should stand up for himself and not always slavishly follow his girlfriend. He was the man and he needed to show her who was boss. 
Yet the same night Brad went to the gay club with Angel's friends. The group consisted of Angel another 2 girl Dave and another 3 guys who were definitely gay too according to Brad. Brad was not really comfortable that night. The entire evening he walked around with his buttocks pinched shut and kept circling around his girlfriend. That way he could show the men walking around there that he was straight and that he wasn't there for them. Yet every five minutes he felt at least 2 pairs of hands squeezing his ass. Are we leaving he asked Angel because I don't feel comfortable here. We've only just gotten here she said. Drink something and pull yourself together, you have to have something for me hey if you want to be my boyfriend. Brad ordered a beer and tried to make the best of it. Angel was talking to Nick, one of the two other guys from dance class. Brad joined them and heard Nick talking about his threesome from last weekend and how much fun it had been. Brad frowned and didn't want to hear about it. 3 men fucking each other, no that was nothing for him, if the conversation was about a threesome with 2 women and him, that was something else but 3 men no. The evening was not a great success for Brad but he saw that Angel was entertaining her so he was happy anyway. He thought, I'll do anything to see her but happy. 

The next day at breakfast, Angel said she had a great time and asked Brad what he thought of her friends from dance class. Brad said that he liked them but that he was still shocked at how open Nick was about his sex life. Angel started to laugh, that's Nick she said. He is always open about everything. He said he would be into you too. Brad laughed and said that Nick could keep dreaming that he was only into women. Angel laughed and gave Brad a kiss and said that's true sweetheart. But Nick told me about his threesome and it turned me on Angel said. Oh yes said Brad are you up for a threesome. I don't know said Angel, maybe I am. Maybe we should think about it and see if we don't want to pimp our sex life a bit. Brad grinned and said yes let's do that honey. But do you want an extra woman or an extra man. Angel thought about it and said maybe best first with an extra woman for sure and then can see what we do next. 
The idea of a threesome did not leave them and after some serious conversations they decided to give it a try. They placed an add on a site for couples looking for a third person and after a few days they had found someone they both liked. After sending a few messages they decided to take a chance. They would meet over the weekend and that Saturday night Daisy was at the door. Daisy was smoking hot, she was bi and had a fair amount of experience with couples who wanted a little adventure. 
Brad and Angel were a little nervous but Daisy's beautiful appearance melted their nervousness like snow in the sun. Brad opened a bottle of champagne and they started talking. It was a nice evening and when everyone started to get a bit tipsy Daisy took the initiative and sat between Angel and Brad and put her hands on their legs. Brad's leg started to shake a little and he looked at Angel to see how she reacted. But he saw from her look that it was okay. Daisy came closer and kissed Brad and then she kissed Angel. Brad's cock began to get hard from what he saw. It turned him on to see his girlfriend being kissed by another woman. After they kissed for a bit Angel and Daisy took off their tops and Brad started licking their breasts. Angel took off Brad's pants and started sucking his pole, Brad took off Daisy's panties and licked her pussy. The game continued and after a few hours they were played out and satisfied. Brad had fucked both women a few times and the girls had been biting and fingering each other. It turned Brad on immensely to see his girlfriend being licked by another woman while he was fucking them doggy style.
They both felt good about it and wanted to do it more. Their relationship had been launched back. They grew closer and closer to each other and every few weeks they did a threesome. But suddenly Angel said she wanted to turn the tables. She wanted a threesome with another man. Brad had a hard time with this, did she also want him to kiss and suck on the other man's pole. He didn't want that. Angel reassured him, she just wanted to be used by two men at once. She didn't want Brad to do anything with another man. Brad walked around for a few days with the idea of a threesome with another man. But as always, he agreed. He would do anything for his sweetheart. 
Again she posted an add on the site and this time they found Jack. Angel had found him on the site, he had placed an ad and Angel had responded to it. By now they were used to meeting someone so there was less talk of nerves. Except for Brad who was still a bit nervous. It was also the first time that an extra man came into play. Angel on the other hand was over the moon, she would finally be fucked by two poles at the same time. The 

Saturday that came Jack stood at the door. Jack a black large man solidly built and muscular. Brad was impressed by Jack's appearance. He felt a little intimidated by Jack's looks he felt that he was not the alpha male but that Jack was. Brad looked at Angel and saw that Angel was over the moon, he thought she has already given me a tremendous amount it is time for me to give something back. 
The same scenario began as with the threesomes with other women. They sat in the couch, had a drink and talked a little at first. After a while Angel went over to Jack and kissed him. Brad looked at it and it did excite him to see his friend being kissed by another man. Are we going upstairs said Brad. Angel and Jack nodded, Jack took his bag and they went upstairs. Brad took off his clothes and Angel and Jack followed. Brad looked at the monster coming out of Jack's briefs. Jack's pole was huge even when flaccid. Angel's eyes lit up, she got down on her knees and took Jack's pole into his mouth. She sucked both men and then Jack said lie down on the bed. Angel laid down on the bed and Jack took hold of his backpack and took out some wrist and ankle straps and gave them to Brad. Brad looked a little weird and wanted to put those on Angel but Jack said no, these are for you. I want you to put those on and sit there in the chair. I'll tie you up and you can watch me fuck your girlfriend first. This way you will get nice and horny and when you can't hold on anymore we will untie you and you can join in. You'll see it will be very exciting. Brad hesitated, Angel saw that he was hesitating and please Brad do it for me. Brad nodded and Jack put the wrist and ankle straps on Brad and fastened him firmly to the chair that was in the corner of the room. 
Once he was secured Angel stood up and got her panties from Jack and stuck them in Brad's mouth. Brad thought it was horny but got sleepy and ...
Angel patted Brad's head and said, he's sleeping. We can get started. Finally. 
Brad woke up, he was a little dazed and wondered what had happened. He was no longer in the recliner but was in a bed, he looked around the dark room and didn't recognize the room. Where was he, what had happened, where was Angel and what had Jack done that he doesn't remember what happened. In his mouth was a gag and he was sprawled out naked and secured in the bed. 
He heard footsteps in the hallway and the door opened. He squeezed his eyes shut by the bright light that met him. Angel stood in the doorway and stepped towards him. Oh honey you are awake. Finally, I was getting worried that you wouldn't wake up. Brad wanted to ask what had happened but the ball in his mouth made it impossible. Don't talk Angel said, you probably have a lot of questions but I will tell you what happened. 
I love you baby said Angel, I know you will do anything for me and I want you to prove it now. Jack here will train you, he will make you a cock craving meth whore. I want this so bad baby, I want you to have an open pussy and crave cock and seed. That's how I'll be able to take you in. I want you to join my club boys: the ball-less whores. From the moment I saw you I knew I had to have you in my club. Little by little I isolated you more, and got you ready for your new life. Soon I'll call your parents and tell them we're going on a road trip and we won't be available for a while. They like me and they know you like to travel so that won't be a problem. 
 Brad didn't know what he heard, did his girlfriend just say she wanted him to have an open pussy and crave seed and cock. I know she said it's a lot to take in but when I come back here you will be begging to be fucked instead of fucking my pussy yourself. You will also be begging for me to remove your balls.  Because all you will want is to make me happy. Brad wanted to yell bitch but he couldn't, he started to thrash wildly on the bed but it didn't do much good because he was tied up. Angel came and sat next to him and stroked his hair and said, you're probably thinking right now that you won't break and that you're straight but I assure you, you'll thank me. You are not the first to think this. 
See you later baby and enjoy your transformation. Love you. I will be back for youre test.

Angel went out of the room and Jack came in. 

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

My fantasy!! Great story