I only like anon sex!

hungry_hole

On 3/3/2022 at 11:26 AM, Breedingandseeding said:

I absolutely love anon sex - darkrooms, gloryholes, blindfolded cumdumps, or random spontaneous meets but I think there also a place for sex that isn’t anon that can still be really hot.

I had a gay friend who I had known platonically for 3 years who took advantage of a night where I wasted to come on to me, suck my dick and then take my cock raw up his ass ( he knew that I was extremely unlikely to initiate a sexual relationship with a good friend that I had first known platonically). 

I was actually dating a guy at the time too so the cheating aspect was also hot. After that night I had originally told my friend that it was fun but that we shouldn’t do it again so that things don’t get complicated…well as it turns out there would be times when I would be extremely horny and it was easier to just fuck my friend so we continued to hookup occasionally. Sometimes we’d just be hanging out like normal friends at his place watching tv and then I’d just shove him down to my crotch to start blowing me and then flip him over and breed him. 

If you have the right piggy mindset and you have some creativity you can still have super hot sex with guys that you know well. At the same time completely anon sex scratches a primal urge of mine so I’ll always need both. Typically if I met a guy first in a completely anon scene I try to keep it that way for as long as possible.

The cheating aspect of this is so hot. I love the idea of cheating on my bf with a mutual friend. Having his seed inside me and then doing something together as a group and having the friend know I’m full. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4
  • Downvote 1

On 3/3/2022 at 3:34 AM, fatbottom said:

Anonymous sex is amazing but if a guy wants to use me again it would be wrong for me to say no. And i do have a kink for guys who use me regularly but don't give me their names, which is guess is also anonymous sex.

Anonymous sex does not mean that you never will have sex with the same guy again. I've had sex with guys for 8-10 years but all we did was get together for a quick fuck, either in my gloryhole or how the guy wanted. After sex the guys were gone and I never socialized so I never knew what they did for a living or their political views. Totally unimportant! I met a few at the sauna that they later visited me at home.

On 3/5/2022 at 10:01 AM, nebboy88 said:

The cheating aspect of this is so hot. I love the idea of cheating on my bf with a mutual friend. Having his seed inside me and then doing something together as a group and having the friend know I’m full. 

Did you know there's a gay cheating subreddit? 

• Thanks 1

Like some, i too have had a lifetime of anonymous gay sex. i was married (to a woman) for half my life, so i kmow what it means to have a relationship with sex, with a woman, but not with a Man. It's not for lack of want, i'm a romantic and love the idea and potential associated with relationship.  

i have had several long term anonymous relationships that make me wonder what actually constitutes "anonymous?"   For instance, i had a restroom i'd frequent for a few years with understall fucking. There was one guy at this particular place who seemed to seek me out, and somehow He'd always show up to breed me when i was there. It was an ongoing anonymous connection?

i also had a FB for over a year and a half who would breed me almost on a weekly basis. i never saw Him and have no idea what He looked like because i was always face down, naked and blindfolded.  Never knew his name. 

Both of those are examples of ongoing sexual connections where i never knew their name, but still there was a sort of relationship and familiarity, a sort of anonymous bond? 

• Piggy 1

On 3/3/2022 at 12:26 PM, Breedingandseeding said:

At the same time completely anon sex scratches a primal urge

Agreed.  I do have one regular fb, and that's great - but compared to the fuckjoints, wellllll .......

• Like 1

On 3/3/2022 at 12:33 PM, Daddyslut4use said:

I've become partial to anon breeding sessions either walk in, door open, spa or sex club because I've become partial to taking multiple loads and offering up a sloppy used hole to those tops who have a certain fetish for this.  Trying to arrange friends or acquaintances schedules is just not practical to get the number of loads required quickly enough to be the dripping hole I love to offer up.

This resonates most with me. Well said @Daddyslut4use!

In response to the OP, I do find that if I could have my choice of any type of sex (on repeat) it would be the anonymous variety. For all of the reasons that each of the responses has outlined. I agree with the sentiment of each and the benefits of just enjoying letting a hard horny man get his nutt out.

My favourite anon fantasy would involve being blind-folded and in the locker room of any sports team (insert your favourite) where they use and pass around my horny holes to enjoy and get off into...yum.

• Like 1