Will a top always breed you if he can?

thephenomenon88

I have been taking dick for years, I hate condoms and have never used them. I’m curious to see but has any other bottom ever had a top insist on a condom? I never bring it up and not once has a top even thought I’d using one. They also have ALL cum inside me, most of the time without asking. 

I love it and get off on it and wonder to other bottoms feel the same and am I right to continue assuming all tops will breed you if you let them? 

15 hours ago, thephenomenon88 said:

I love it and get off on it and wonder to other bottoms feel the same and am I right to continue assuming all tops will breed you if you let them? 

Things have changed with Meds and PrEP. Before barebacking was controversial. 

Also, keep in mind that if a guy is in a relationship with a woman he will be concerned about all infections and not only HIV, which will force him to wear condoms.

I prefer sex in saunas where guys feel more free to explore fetishes. I was once on a sling when a hot guy I knew from a meeting I had a week before show up. He started to play with my lubed hole but he insisted on fucking me with condoms, but I said no so eventually he decides to leave. A few seconds go by when I see him come back and without saying a word he starts to fuck me raw until he breeds my hole, pulls out and leaves. It was hot!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

No, you can’t assume that. You can stand your ground and only accept bare cock, and quite often that will be enough to get you bred raw, but there are times when a Top will pass you over if he can’t wear protection. I have it happen from time to time - negotiations are going well, definite interest expressed, but the lack of a condom is a deal-breaker.

I don’t fault them for it, and I don’t punish their resolve by adamantly refusing a covered fuck if they really persist about it. (I no longer carry condoms with me, though, and I am mildly surprised at the number of men who ask if I have them as though it were my responsibility to cover the cost of their fuck-safety.) Some men are very concerned about the risk of HIV and other STDs, and they have reason to be. Some are too risk-averse to chance it. Some are married and won’t risk getting something they might transfer to a spouse and/or otherwise have a very hard time explaining. To some men, it doesn’t matter how phenomenal your ass might be - it’s not worth it.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, thephenomenon88 said:

am I right to continue assuming all tops will breed you if you let them?

Yup.  And, they'll most likely not even broach the subject of condoms unless you do.  If one does however, tell him how you feel about condoms honestly.  If that Cock gets away, there are plenty more right behind him.

I would expect a top to breed me!   Don't want guys on prep or meds to fill me.  I'm looking for the ones going off meds for a few weeks or longer, off meds and others that are med resistant to fuck and fill me with their loads! 

I am always eager for being bred but I can accept it if the top doesn’t come in me and only barebacks me. I never bring with myself condoms, so if a top needs protection he must decide on leave me or bareback me. Sometimes the top is so hot or I am so hungry that I let the top fuck me wrapped.

It’s been my experience that no one WANTS to wear a condom. Some will wear one because it has been so ingrained in our culture that raw = death. But, at our very primal instincts, a Top wants to plant his seed in someone and a bottom wants his guts filled with cum (or in hetero terms, male wants to cum inside a female, and visa versa *bleh*). I can’t count the number of times a Top went soft on me while wearing a condom. The chief complaint is lack of sensation. However, there are studies that show that the  amount of ejaculate is significantly lower when men use condoms. Mentally, the body knows that they aren’t going to be seeding a receptive hole and holds back, probably in anticipation of when a real raw fuck occurs.

Going back to Tops the go soft, when this happens, I usually lay them back, rip that latex atrocity off, and give some mouth-to-cock resuscitation until it regains consciousness again, then the real magic happens. I get into a reverse cowboy position, gran his dick and tap it/rub it against my cheeks and hole. I can feel the struggle in his mind: to wrap it up again or not. They will often ask me “You’re clean, right??” to which I nod and smile at him. 99.9% of the time, his animalistic instincts kick in and next thing I know, I feel that delicious skin-to-skin sensation sliding up into me. No more erection issues, he gets to nut deep in my boi-pussy, and I my guts filled with his hot cum.

Often times, those Tops will want more than one round. I’ve been told by numerous Top that it’s been years since they went bare, or that they never even fucked raw before. The attraction of a raw, hot, wet hole, wrapped round their throbbing cocks as they empty their bloated balls into another human is just too much for Tops to deny.