Sling Sex

3 hours ago, Muscledadbod said:

Sounds nice. You bring it to parties?

I do--house parties, motel parties, anywhere I want to breed guys .  It also goes to leather weekends like CLAW or IML for my hotel room.  It has gone camping and been used in gay campgrounds. 

I live in a smaller sized town.  Having a sling (and fuck bench and rimseat) makes my home playroom a 'destination' for bottoms to come to from the more urban areas near by.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

I love sling sex. I like how you become an offering or prey. Strapped in and geared up and there for use. I was pozzed in a sling. Dispensed of my everyday look, rubbered up in a fucksuit and used and eventually converted. It felt like a ritual. 

• Like 2

I just feel like you can control the bottom better by holding on to his legs and pulling/pushing him on and off your cock.

And by standing up will erupt a more massive load.

I love fucking and getting fucked in slings. If you have it setup at the right hight and the bottom knows how to place their legs in the straps (or chains if the straps are missing or placed too low). If you are have a well secured sling, a 3rd can find a way to climb up and ride the cock of the guy getting fucked in the sling.

Just use it as it was designed to be used, I've run into a few guys that want to use it in a doggy style position, which in my opinion does not work at all for either the top or bottom.

On 3/26/2022 at 11:11 AM, Muscledadbod said:

Does anyone have a sling?

Yep, I have 3, actually.  One is the older, heavier-gauge steel tubing "portable" sling & stand.  One is in the playroom here, suspended from the ceiling, and the other is for outside, where a fuckbuddy and I built an outdoor wooden frame for a sling.  I'd usually use the outside one for whoring out a Hole, so I wouldn't have to think about where guys were in my house.  Occasionally I'd host larger events, and only invite guys I'd met, interacted with somewhat before, and then have the house open too. Of course, I never left the outside sling (all three are of fine-grade Leather) in place after the event - but I did buy one of these nylon-web, strapped "tailgate" contraptions for a small pickup truck, just for the visual impact. When the yard crews, other outside service providers were back there, they would a) nervously joke amongst themselves, or b) pretend they didn't see it, and once, a little queen on the tree-trimming crew actually laid back in it (fully clothed), and I chose option b.  I seldom invited strangers into the playroom.  The portable sling & stand was bought some years ago when I was still a snowbird - 6 mos in FL, 6 back North.  It's really heavy (comes with it's own thick canvas bag) and currently resting comfortably in the garage.

They're great for allowing the bottom to understand clearly - without anything being said at all - that he was going to get seriously fucked.  I never did any kind of B/d or S/m scene without a prior negotiation, and in a public place.  Slings are great, in that they can be adjusted quickly and easily to accommodate any type of "build", and can be controlled easily by the Top.  They're great - and I hope you get the most out of yours.  Cheers !!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

To be fair, I haven’t had a lot of luck in slings, but in the times I have used them I’ve personally actually found them somewhat limiting in terms of my ability to adjust the angle of my hips and the curvature of my back to best accommodate the Top’s angle of entry and thrust pattern, and to provide any kind of controlled resistance or reciprocal action. I find that the sling forces the Top to be the one that makes sure everything lines up properly, etc.

Maybe I’m just too focused on thinking about what I can do for the Top and not realizing that sometimes the Top just wants to have his bottom where he wants him, to handle as he pleases. I probably just need to figure out how to get more time being fucked in slings to fully appreciate them.

I will say this about slings in public play-spaces, though - whenever I contemplate using a sling in a bathhouse sling room or similar spot, the first thing I do is carefully inspect the rigging. About half the time I find that some knothead has fastened something wrong or left something unsecured that could easily drop the guy in the sling straight onto his head or spine on the hard floor underneath, or someone has left a very slick spot of either lube or…something 🤔… on the floor right where the Top would need to stand or the bottom would need to dismount from the sling, just waiting to cause a fall. Always check your gear and your space before you play.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TaKinGdeepanal said:

I have a portable sling that didn't cost me much (less than $100). Haven't tried it out yet - but my top is keen to get me in it.

@versmetropig - I'm guessing that you have guys with slings lined up for me for quite a while 🙂 

@partying.hard - we should discuss further ...

Under a $100? Where did you get it? From QVCc

• Haha 1