When a guy cums in your mouth do you like the head or full cock in your mouth or him wanking into your open mouth

I prefer the head and part of the shaft in my mouth with my lips wrapped tightly around it.  I love the feeling of my mouth being flooded with cum.  I like to roll the cum around my mouth to get a good taste before I swallow.   

• Like 1

I'm not the most skilled deepthroater yet, so I tend to keep as much of his cock in my mouth as I can get.  Sometimes I can swallow the whole thing long enough to leave my blow straight down my throat into my stomach.  I like both.  Depends on if I want to taste it or not.  I'm not partial to open mouth wanking.  But cum's cum.  As long as it ends up in me, all's good.

I did recently get invited to a threesome and sucked off one guy before snowballing it into the other's mouth and tongue wrestling it around his taste buds.  Fucking hot!

• Piggy 2

I love the feeling of a big cock in front of my face getting wanked off. I love if he holds my head steady and in place, or holds me by my neck while his big head bounces around the opening of my mouth. Personally I love to have just his head inside my mouth as he jerks himself off, but I also love when he grabs me by the top of my head and tells me to open my mouth wide and look up at him. I love how the air hits my tongue when my mouth is open wide and makes it feel a little dry and cold, and when his warm sperm lands on it and makes it feel warm. Either way, I love to feel overpowered by his masculinity. I love the feeling of being his object and getting fed by him. When he commands me "Come here!" or "Open your mouth now!" "Stick your tongue out!" as he grabs my head and pulls me close to his ejaculating penis and forces me to taste and swallow his hot sperm because it makes him feel so good...fuck I love it

On 8/10/2023 at 1:28 PM, BigBearSean said:

snowballing it into the other's mouth and tongue wrestling it around his taste buds.

Is there some other reason to kiss a guy that's not your lover/husband/partner? 

Snowballing is hottttt - only enhances that "connection" I sometimes go on about .... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

Is there some other reason to kiss a guy that's not your lover/husband/partner? 

Snowballing is hottttt - only enhances that "connection" I sometimes go on about .... 

Yes.  I just got fucked and bred Tuesday by a guy whose lips were wired to his dick.  An hour and 15 minutes of kissing, sucking, and fucking.  He pounded my guts hard enough to make me feel it for 2 days.  Lol.  Anytime he started going soft, he'd make out, get hard again, and punch my guts some more.  Best fuck I've had in 6 months.

• Like 1

I usually cant help to go balls deep when i know a guys cuming , how ever last week this guy pulled out of my mouth and told me to stick my tongue out.. sprayed all over my tounge and i swallowed it. of course i gave it a couple more head bobs to make sure i hit all of it!

• Like 1

I like all 3 ways. 

1- Deep Throat so I can feel him shoot his Spunk deep inside me.

2-  Shoot it in my mouth and then swirl his cum around in my mouth to get the full flavour of his Spunk.

3- I let him power shoot his load in my face so I feel each shot Splat against my skin.

Edited by DanielAllcock

On 4/2/2022 at 5:29 PM, Toxload said:

I love it as a guy cums he pushes my head all the way down so his cock is as far down my throat as it will go !!

Love cum in any variation -- especially as Toxload described... LOVE deeply seeded face fucks. Lucky I've no tonsils -- and a well trained no-gag-reflex. Several guys gang face fucked me last week until I was spent then took me from behind -- but I digress... 

• Piggy 1

On 4/2/2022 at 3:29 AM, Toxload said:

I love it as a guy cums he pushes my head all the way down so his cock is as far down my throat as it will go !!

I love doing this myself, especially with guys I'm really into. I anticipate when they're  gonna shoot and I shove it as far down my throat as I can so I can swallow every drop. I've overcome my gag reflex which helps.

On 8/6/2023 at 6:49 PM, Str8man said:

I like to make my cocksucker taste my load but something so satisfying about shoving your entire cock down a cocksuckers throat all the way to the balls and pumping your load directly down their gullet. Also, since when does it matter what the cocksucker prefers? The tops pleasure and amusement are the only things that matter in this exchange.

personally i love having cum in my mouth & i always always swallow

but SIR Str8man is exactly right, its not about me, and using me like that really shows that im literally just a cocksocket & cumbucket