are you a faggot?

baldwin

I love being called a faggot In sexual situations.  If I’m sucking a cock or getting fucked and he calls me. Faggot it turns me on even more.  Especially with a few sluts and whores thrown in for good measure. 
and yes I’ve done all but one of the things mentioned above.  So call me a faggot all you want.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/9/2022 at 4:39 PM, baldwin said:

ARE YOU A FAGGOT?

• Do you get hard when Men order you to strip?

• While you know you should hate being called a faggot, does it actually turn you on?

• Are you most at ease when Men give you orders?

• When a Man spits on your face, deep down, does it somehow feel right?

• When you jack off, do you imagine being dominated and degraded by Men?

• Do you like being fucked with other Men watching?

• Have you ever fantasized about being taken to a gay club, completely stripped and led around on a collar and leash?

• Have you ever let a Man piss down your throat?

• Has a Man ever ordered you to jack off in front of a group of fully clothed Men?

If you answered YES to any of these questions, then you are a FAGGOT.

Embrace your true self. 

Strip. Kneel. Beg. Obey.

1. Do you get hard when Men order you to strip?

No, but I might be hard before it gets to that point.

2. While you know you should hate being called a faggot, does it actually turn you on?

I don't hate it if it's true. It doesn't turn me on unless he's superior to me and therefore entitled to degrade me.

3. Are you most at ease when Men give you orders?

No.

4. When a Man spits on your face, deep down, does it somehow feel right?

No, I don't find spitting erotic, but I would certainly accept this treatment and express proper gratitude to a superior man. Perhaps it would become erotic in time.

5. When you jack off, do you imagine being dominated and degraded by Men?

Generally not. I sympathize with the pleasure of superior men. The focus is on their male excellence and privilege. I do not generally expect to be their target. I more likely want to be in their position.

6. Do you like being fucked with other Men watching?

It hasn't really happened. Once, I was lured by a young boy into a situation where he watched his ugly, old owner fuck me a bit. I only put up with it because I thought I would get a chance to ram the tight, little youngster in turn. I did not consider him functionally male and so his spectatorship had no effect.

However, I would certainly help a superior man display his power and privilege to other men if he were to take possession of me and force me to be his cunt. If he is worthy of my obedience, then I should be glad for him to own me in public as he sees fit. I do think it likely that his pride in ownership and his demonstration of phallic ego would be arousing in the moment and satisfying in the long term. There is no shame in being degraded and penetrated by a better man. His every grunt, slap, sneer, and thrust must be regarded as an undeserved gift. It's the law.

7. Have you ever fantasized about being taken to a gay club, completely stripped and led around on a collar and leash?

I suppose. As with the prior question, I would be happy to pay such tribute to a manifestly superior owner. I don't know that I would find it arousing in itself, but I would be emotionally and intellectually gratified to be able to magnify my rightful owner's power and glory. My own symbolic reduction to the status of his enslaved animal would be no cause for distress, but a proclamation to the world of the simple truth between us.

I do believe that such a demonstration of hierarchy is the true form of marriage between man and fag. The man should have the phallic pride to bind his possession by the neck and hands, urinate in its face, and then mount it for all to see, like kings of old.

8. Have you ever let a Man piss down your throat?

I positively begged for the privilege of being a urinal to a superior man. I do not believe that male domination can be truly complete without this act. His urine becomes sacred in its passage through his penis.

9. Has a Man ever ordered you to jack off in front of a group of fully clothed Men?

No, nor would I expect a superior man to show any interest in the pointless erection or ejaculation of an inferior.

On 4/9/2022 at 4:39 PM, baldwin said:

I have no problem with the identity if it is imposed by someone worthy to rule over me. Perhaps it is better to say that I am a potential faggot. I admit the possibility as a matter of natural law. Men differ widely in their inherent quality, achievements, and phallic vitality. Many could effortlessly claim me by right. But generally they don't, so I think it's more likely that I will impose my own will on a more passive boy.

Basically, I consider the dichotomy between man and faggot (or whatever you want to call it) crucial to any attempt at sexual relations between males. Anything else is just masturbatory game-playing.

• Upvote 1

On 4/9/2022 at 7:39 PM, baldwin said:

ARE YOU A FAGGOT?

• Do you get hard when Men order you to strip?

• While you know you should hate being called a faggot, does it actually turn you on?

• Are you most at ease when Men give you orders?

• When a Man spits on your face, deep down, does it somehow feel right?

• When you jack off, do you imagine being dominated and degraded by Men?

• Do you like being fucked with other Men watching?

• Have you ever fantasized about being taken to a gay club, completely stripped and led around on a collar and leash?

• Have you ever let a Man piss down your throat?

• Has a Man ever ordered you to jack off in front of a group of fully clothed Men?

Embrace your true self. 

Strip. Kneel. Beg. Obey.

thank you! for further proving i am a faggot. born to serve and submit to anyone with a cock and balls

I said Yes to all but 2 questions so I guess i am, however I was called that so many times in my youth and  I did not like it then and prefer not to be called one now.  There are much better words that are true and much hotter.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

1. Do you get hard when Men order you to strip?

Yes. Even better is when men order you to things that are more exposing and degrading after you're stripped naked, like hands against the wall with legs apart, getting on your hands and knees to worship their boots/feet or eating from a dog bowl, being used as a footstool, or riding on dildos as entertainment.

2. While you know you should hate being called a faggot, does it actually turn you on?

No. Words don't turn me on, attitudes do. Words are simply a means to an end.

3. Are you most at ease when Men give you orders?

Yes, I'm much more at ease when I'm stripped of clothes, senses reduced, and enjoying the sensation of my hole and ass bouncing on all the men who wants to breed me.

4. When a Man spits on your face, deep down, does it somehow feel right?

No. I don't feel like

5. When you jack off, do you imagine being dominated and degraded by Men?

Yes. I often fantasize about how I become a well known free use cumdump slave, and the government deemed it illegal for me to wear clothes whilst only wearing a collar and  keeping me locked in a cock cage an stuffed with a vibring butt plug at all times. I would be able to live a normal life except I would be used for pleasure whenever or wherever a man or men wanted it. Then I would be blindfolded, gagged and cuffed whilst pleasuring the requester in public while keeping as quiet as possible to not create a disturbance.

6. Do you like being fucked with other Men watching?

Yes. They can watch and/or film or take photos. The more exposed I feel, the louder/hornier I will become which will likely rile them on even more, making them more aggressive and give me a harder fuck.

7. Have you ever fantasized about being taken to a gay club, completely stripped and led around on a collar and leash?

Yes, plus wearing other degrading accessories like a ball gag, nipple clamps, wrist/ankle cuffs, a cock cage, and a vibrating dildo that anybody can turn on/off remotely.

8. Have you ever let a Man piss down your throat?

No

9. Has a Man ever ordered you to jack off in front of a group of fully clothed Men?

No. I have been ordered to get fucked in front of a group of fully clothed men though. 

Like others here, I struggle with this word. It was spat at me in hate more times than I care to remember. (As a middle schooler, another boy dumped perfume on me at school one day and called me a faggot. The other boys all joined in. It was a day I will never forget.) Nevertheless, it is who and what I am. Have I reclaimed it? I'm not sure. I still struggle with my identity from time to time but I'm also old enough not to care about what others think so am proud to call myself a faggot. Onward faggots!

• 1 month later...

i certainly can say I am a faggot, even in my youth not even knowing the meaning of the word other boys in school would call me a faggot, so i have been called from my young age, certainly the list i fit into most of them accept a few that require piss in my mouth and swolling other males substances. but all else i love it even the shame and humiliation of being totally nude in front of men all dressed is erotic and i like it and fantasise about it often. i have accepted being called by tops often a bitch, whore, slut i have to admit faggot i have not been called often in recent years but never the less it fits my  profile and i enjoy verbal humiliation and degradition. So Yes i am a FAGGOT!!