Smokers - Deal breaker?

DarkroomTaker

I can't really say I care one way or the other. 

It's not allowed at Slammer, but there appears to be an area off the bar where some guys do smoke.  At RR, the back corner "Pig Alley" area, guys do smoke, and it can get to be a bit much, but I'm not there to kiss guys either.  

• 9 months later...
On 4/15/2022 at 3:31 PM, billy88666 said:

It's definitely a deal breaker for me if a guy doesn't smoke. As someone with a smoke fetish, it's an integral part of sex for me and I prefer any partner to share that.  I enjoy cigars but my main attraction is Reds smokers. Leathermen who smoke Reds go to the front of the queue...

I love my reds and using my chest as a ashtray as I'm jerking 🚬💋

• Like 2

On 4/15/2022 at 2:47 PM, PozDom said:

I must be in the minority here in that I don’t find it sexy and the smell plus the taste of a smoker’s breath puts me off.

I'm with you 100%. I've smoked less than five cigarettes in my life. Can't figure out why anyone would want to. Smoke and smokers' breath is a turn-off.

• Upvote 1

Not a smoker myself but I don't mind others if they smoke or not, but I have a line I've drawn which is when a guy has that really thick stale pungent smoker smell that seems deeply embedded in their clothes hair and skin. The kind where when they walk past you, you can clearly smell it from a few meters away and they're not even smoking. That's not a turn on. 

Fresh smoke can be a turn on, and I do actually enjoy the bars in Berlin for that reason. Smoke as a part of BDSM scenes are very interesting, especially as an element to BC. (any doms into this, DM me). 

• Like 2

On 3/12/2023 at 10:01 AM, AirmaxAndy said:

Not a smoker myself but I don't mind others if they smoke or not, but I have a line I've drawn which is when a guy has that really thick stale pungent smoker smell that seems deeply embedded in their clothes hair and skin. The kind where when they walk past you, you can clearly smell it from a few meters away and they're not even smoking. That's not a turn on. 

Fresh smoke can be a turn on, and I do actually enjoy the bars in Berlin for that reason. Smoke as a part of BDSM scenes are very interesting, especially as an element to BC. (any doms into this, DM me). 

Similar to @AirmaxUK - not a regular smoker, but will indulge in the right/wrong company. Don’t mind being with a smoker. LOVE cigar smoke and would love to have a session…😜

• Like 1