Smokers - Deal breaker?

DarkroomTaker

I have allergies that make it difficult for me to be around smokers, so someone smoking while we're having sex is out. That said, I don't mind a smoker being on the other side of a gloryhole, or outside where there is good ventilation. The exception to that is if they are smoking (what I assume is) cannabis oil. That stuff makes me nauseous and I can't handle being around it. 

I'm an ex-smoker. But I love a top with a cigar! Cigarettes are still a turn on for me too. Especially if it's with some tattooed piece of white trash. (I have a weakness for that😈) It's double hot if they're smoking while I suck or get fucked by them. 

nT_g4ju8e21fks8jxrvquh6jdfc_600.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, pervinmt said:

I'm an ex-smoker. But I love a top with a cigar! Cigarettes are still a turn on for me too. Especially if it's with some tattooed piece of white trash. (I have a weakness for that😈) It's double hot if they're smoking while I suck or get fucked by them. 

nT_g4ju8e21fks8jxrvquh6jdfc_600.jpg

I mean, what’s not to like there…? 😂

• Like 1

I am an ex-smoker too but would want to avoid smokers when hooking up.  My reason is I would be smoking today if it was not bad for my health.  I loved it!  Too tempting for me to be around a smoker.

I'm not a smoker, never smoked (tobacco). Glad the bars aren't smokey any more and don't like sitting at an (outside) table with an ashtray.

But when I'm bottoming, I'm just the fuck toy for the top and he can do whatever he wants, even if I dislike it.

I dont smoke but honestly nothing is a dealbreaker with me. I will literally let any male with a hard cock fuck me bareback and cum inside me, no questions asked. however when it comes to sucking guys off, yes I will obviously get down on my knees for any human male, and drink their cum BUT smokers cum tastes bad. I learned that lesson when I started sucking off smokers in high school sometimes it’s smokey, sometimes really bitter and yellowish. it ruins delicious cum.

On 3/15/2023 at 2:13 PM, gangbangsuperstar said:

BUT smokers cum tastes bad

This ^

It's so true.  Every.  Single. Smoker (of tobacco). "smokey cum" just taste nasty.

So what do cum swallowers do?

I spit out, or get a facial.  Or his cum goes up my ass, LOL! 🤪

Anyone know if vaper's cum tastes OK?

I'm hoping I've swallowed some and just didn't realize because it tasted good 😆 🐷

14 minutes ago, chipygmalion80 said:

This ^

It's so true.  Every.  Single. Smoker (of tobacco). "smokey cum" just taste nasty.

So what do cum swallowers do?

I spit out, or get a facial.  Or his cum goes up my ass, LOL! 🤪

Anyone know if vaper's cum tastes OK?

I'm hoping I've swallowed some and just didn't realize because it tasted good 😆 🐷

Taking the cum up the ass is the best solution!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As someone who quick smoking cigs 13 years ago, I don't like to be around it,  I don't allow it in my apartment and I'm turned off smelling it on a guys clothes and breath -  though Ill deal with it iin anon/public situations - to give or get loads.  There are always exceptions 😉 

39 minutes ago, cumslut23 said:

Wow, how times have changed. I am a smoker, love smoke sex and love smokey cum. Guess I am old fashioned 😉

Indeed, fuck I grew up where you smoked everywhere, even on a plane. Smokey clubs were the best, so sterile these days. Legal cigs seem to be not ok these days, but illegal weed is!

• Like 3