Random Strangers Vs FBs

Japbtm

For me it’s incredibly hot when I meet a top on one of the apps and finally agree to give him my ass. The whole trip to his place knowing that I already consented to being used as he pleases even though he’s a total stranger really turns me on, regardless of how the hook up ultimately turns out. 

• Like 3

When I vacation, I enjoy the random hook up.  It does feel good to spread my seed to as many guys as possible.  I also do not mind taking some see din the same manner when I feel the need.  At home, I have a short list of reliable cumdump bottoms that enjoy my thick daddy cock.  So I am satisfied all the way around. 

Is it my imagination, when it’s a new random guy fucking you is more intense and animalistic? The energy is so much different and in some cases … addictive? When you’re just a convenient ready hole, for guys actively looking to get off. There’s guys hunting cumdumps to just bust their load. 

That energy and load busting is fucking hot! 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

On 5/1/2022 at 5:32 AM, LetsPOZBreed said:

Is there a middle ground here?  I prefer FB's, but also love the exhilaration I get from a new guy (assuming it goes well).

There are some more intense sexual scenarios that I'm into, details better reserved for the fetish sections, and I just don't have a comfort level with a stranger on a first-time meet to even propose any of that stuff.  A regular FB is someone where we could eventually build up to both mine (and his) more darker and stranger fetishes.

I agree- for just basic fucks - random Annon fucks add hotness to it all (love blind folds or dark rooms at the baths) … and love hotel sex 

but when exploring my fetishes (especially Dom sub activity) you need a certain amount of trust built up on both sides and then playing with the right fb it can get hotter every time

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

The pursuit of novelty has been a major driver of modern human evolution.

With that said, not everyone prefers novelty to regular partners. Often the sex will improve and even become more adventurous over time with the familiarity and safety.  

Edited by polyglutton
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Back in the 80's and 90's i was in the rest areas almost every day and almost every cock i got was anon and a one timer. I was married at the time and there were a couple hot rest areas where you could go and find anything you wanted. For me it was cock.  All i had to do was either go in the woods and get on my knees and suck cock or stand facing a tree with my pants down like i was taking a piss and MEN would literally just walk up and insert their cocks in my. There were days id blow 10 guys and the best fucking i ever got was over a fallen tree in the woods when 6 guys rotated on me...all mouth to ass to mouth....never had time or a place being married and i wasnt looking for a relationship just cum. There's been a handful of guys ive seen more than once over the years and id still rather have an anon hard cock in me rather than have to put up with them in a conversation when its done about what their favorite movie is...its about cock and cum...sometimes though the conversation and time is necessary if they need to fuel up with a few beers so they can piss down your throat or up my ass...those days turned me into a slut..i lost count years ago about how many men have been in me. the only time i walked away is if they started putting a rubber on and im happy to say ive been rubber free for over 40  years  it ain't sex with a rubber

• Like 2

For me it just makes me feel sluttier, bending over for guys I have never seen. Just makes me feel like fuck meat... And the risk that goes with it. A guy you have never seen, don't know his name, don't know what he looks like, haven't asked for his status. But still I expose my hole to him and willingly let him dump his seed inside me

When I top it is all about spreading my seed in asany holes as possible. I do easily get tired of regular bottoms. But not if I know that they get fucked by lots of other guys. I do love to stick my cock into a cum filled hole not knowing who are the guys who unloaded inside. exposing my cock to unknown DNA

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I get a huge mental rush from the thought of two strangers colliding for a completely animalistic sexual encounter where you don't care about names, history or looks, and just care about humping like animals and then going your separate ways.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

I travel a lot, by rail when I can. If there's good internet on the train I usually try to arrange a hook up before arrival at my destination for the day, unless its home.  That precludes FBs to an extent and LTRs but the act of giving receiving cum anonymously adds to the pleasure.  Grindr type apps with geolocation can be handy on trains.

• 10 months later...
On 5/17/2022 at 7:41 AM, Mammut said:

I love having unprotected bareback sex with random strangers, gets my cock rock hard not knowing anything about the man Im inside. I feel like a real dirty slut and I love it. 

You and me both. Would love to have you in me.

• Like 1

I’ve had to think about my answer to this. For me, a cunting by a stranger is generally absolutely preferred, but I can’t say it has to do with the quality of the sex with a FB. I actually have had very few regular sex partners, and the one thing I could always rely on is that the time would come when they would lose interest in fucking me. Happens every time. So the dynamic by which they use me is very different.

I think perhaps my preference for servicing strangers comes from the way I’ve been trained to view my sexual purpose - as a utility, a thing to use, a thing to provide a service. When a stranger comes for my hole, there is no subtext - he doesn’t know me, his agenda is purely the use of my body. I can focus on the purpose I’m meant for, knowing that I am seen as nothing mire than that. Everything about the interaction is simplified, and we can focus on the essential nature of the fuck.

Additionally, part of my purpose is to ensure that no man who wants a fuck ever has to go without one, so servicing as many men as possible tells me that I’m serving that purpose as well as I can.

• Upvote 1