Do tops like sloppy well used cum dripping assholes?

Oralguya1

On 5/6/2022 at 12:38 AM, occumhungry said:

Yes, cum is the best lube. I don't mind tight dry holes, but sloppy used open ones are the best. A little spit, and it glides right in. The perfect bottom can control hos hole to have the perfect a mount of friction without being too tight.

i do like to control my hole. i like to loosen when he drills in so it feels like a total whore hole. then tighten he pulls out like my ass doesnt want his cock to ever leave. they tell me my ass is begging for sperm!

11 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

I don't like to overlube my cock, as I lose the sensation.  By extension, too much cum in a hole (more than about 3 or 4 loads worth) is equivalent to about double the amount of lube that I need.

You raise a good point.

In my experience, fucking a preloaded hole gets me off in different way.

If a guy hasn't taken any loads before mine, I like to use the bare minimum amount of spit, and add only a tiny bit of lube if he insists. I have been known to pull out, dry my dick, and repeat a few times, if the guy gets too wet.

When a guy has already taken loads, I can cum in just a few minutes, regardless of the reduced friction. The smell of cum, the silky texture of the guy's cummy hole, the realization that he's a slut who collects sperm from random men, my fantasies about the other men who came before me, my fantasy that my sperm will win the "sperm war" and knock the guy up, and the forbidden nature of the whole situation (I wish more people were into collecting loads from multiple guys in the same session) all serve to heighten my arousal.

11 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

I'd rather my top consent to knowing that my hole is pre-loaded

Some bottom guys who like collecting loads rely on the boyfriend's or the husband's not noticing. I don't know how people could fail to notice, but maybe some partners don't want to know.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

6 hours ago, fskn said:

If a guy hasn't taken any loads before mine, I like to use the bare minimum amount of spit, and add only a tiny bit of lube if he insists. I have been known to pull out, dry my dick, and repeat a few times, if the guy gets too wet.

When a guy has already taken loads, I can cum in just a few minutes, regardless of the reduced friction. The smell of cum, the silky texture of the guy's cummy hole, the realization that he's a slut who collects sperm from random men, my fantasies about the other men who came before me, my fantasy that my sperm will win the "sperm war" and knock the guy up, and the forbidden nature of the whole situation (I wish more people were into collecting loads from multiple guys in the same session) all serve to heighten my arousal

Damn, you are my kind of fuck. That is how I both like to fuck and be fucked. I no longer use artificial, a little spit is all we need,  lube unless the other guy insists, and hate fucking holes where I can't get enough friction due to the artificial lube.

The magic question is always, “how many loads you got?” You know the top is looking for a lube hole to use. The feel of a freshly fuck hole is hot for both the top and bottom, especially when it’s still warm to the touch. The top wanting to cum “next” is more aggressive and the sperm war must be true cause it make the next top wanna breed deeper, harder and faster to get that sperm to impregnate. 

When a top asks how many loads you got, sometimes it’s not just to fuck your hole but to suck the cum out of it. Some tops and verse guys love the taste of fresh cum in a cum hole. Some like to squeeze out the cum lube from your hole and fuck you “dry” after eating the loads out of you. 

It’s like starting over again in the cumdump math 😞 but hey if a guy wanna clean your pussy for the next guy… we’ll nothing you can do about it. The friction hurts but if he refresh’s your cum hole with his load then it’s great…. 

• Like 2

IN my experience as a hyper-promiscuous bottom, tops love used asses. The more used and leaking cum the better. I have lost count how many times a top would see me in a sex club or resort, reach around and feel my loose, sperm soaked hole then spin me around and mount my ass to breed still more seed in me. nd hey will line up to top me one after the other when I get on a fuck bench. I get a lot of compliments for being loose and a cum dumpster. For me, it's the perfect life.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

7 hours ago, Japbtm said:

The magic question is always, “how many loads you got?” You know the top is looking for a lube hole to use. The feel of a freshly fuck hole is hot for both the top and bottom, especially when it’s still warm to the touch. The top wanting to cum “next” is more aggressive and the sperm war must be true cause it make the next top wanna breed deeper, harder and faster to get that sperm to impregnate. 

When a top asks how many loads you got, sometimes it’s not just to fuck your hole but to suck the cum out of it. [...]

Well said!

In a different forum on BZ, someone recently posted that he doesn't hook up with Grindr tops who ask, "How many loads?" His experience — which is understandable — is that some of those tops are waiting for an ideal instead of being willing to fuck now. I was glad to read his perspective, and I'm glad to be able to balance it with yours.

When I ask a bottom, "How many loads?", it's because I want to contribute mine, whether it's the first, the fifth or the tenth. I also ask because I sincerely want to congratulate, encourage and appreciate bottoms who take multiple loads. It's a tribute!

The number of men you can pleasure in a short time, and the degree of the pleasure you provide, make a huge difference. Men whose wives, husbands, girlfriends, boyfriends, etc. are lovely people but boring sexual partners, held back by conventional sexual mores, can find release in open-minded people like you.

You truly make the world a better place. Multiple men can unload all of their frustrations and tensions deep in your hole. Maybe the more tense they are going in, the harder their sperm will fight, in the ensuing sperm war.

Edited by fskn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bottom here. I find that, in a one-on-one situation, most Tops don’t like another man’s jizz filling my hole (like if I got fucked by one Top and quickly went to another Top’s place for another fuck). However, in a gangbang/fuck train situation, having another man’s cum in my hole drives the next Top wild. 

16 minutes ago, CumBustion said:

Bottom here. I find that, in a one-on-one situation, most Tops don’t like another man’s jizz filling my hole (like if I got fucked by one Top and quickly went to another Top’s place for another fuck). However, in a gangbang/fuck train situation, having another man’s cum in my hole drives the next Top wild.

I wish I could come and visit you as your third or fourth top of the night. I'd show you, one-on-one, just how much tops appreciate a preloaded hole! 😈

• Like 3

On 5/10/2022 at 12:11 PM, LetsPOZBreed said:

Personal experience on both sides of the coin:

If I'm topping (rare, but happens), then the less loaded the better.  I don't like to overlube my cock, as I lose the sensation.  By extension, too much cum in a hole (more than about 3 or 4 loads worth) is equivalent to about double the amount of lube that I need. 

Agreed. I love a cummy ass but it’s a fine line. Too sloppy, and I lose my boner too. I need some friction. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CumBustion said:

However, in a gangbang/fuck train situation, having another man’s cum in my hole drives the next Top wild.

Surely multiple loads is what happens in a gangbang so tops know what to expect .. and even desire in that situation?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

IN my experience as a hyper-promiscuous bottom, tops love used asses. The more used and leaking cum the better. I have lost count how many times a top would see me in a sex club or resort, reach around and feel my loose, sperm soaked hole then spin me around and mount my ass to breed still more seed in me. nd hey will line up to top me one after the other when I get on a fuck bench. I get a lot of compliments for being loose and a cum dumpster. For me, it's the perfect life.

Totally agree a well used loose cum filled hole is like a breeding magnet 🐷

• Piggy 5

13 hours ago, fskn said:

Maybe the more tense they are going in, the harder their sperm will fight, in the ensuing sperm war.

That's an interesting concept, which your posts/replies referenced a number of times.  "Sperm Wars" .... with your Cock as the General, commanding his troops to "swim, you bastards .... swim dammitt !!!  Don't even bother - I know what a filthy mind resides in my head ..... 

I'm outta doo-dads again, so this'll have to do for the upvote.