As his son relinquished his cock, Ty said, "You'll get a nice buzz from beer piss and when we play with Aunt T, it's even better.  Whenever we're together, Matt and I always swap piss and share it in kisses.  I love all of Matt's flavors and stinks.  TJ, your drinking kills are impressive!"

"Dad, you give good piss!" TJ said.  "I like the way your cock vibrates in my mouth and your flow is deliciously strong.  Can we make this a regular thing?  Something about drinking your piss makes it more exciting!"

Letting his dad's cock slip out of his mouth, MJ exclaimed, "Everything TJ said is true for me!  When we're together, you'll never piss in porcelain and you'll make me one happy pisspig!"

With a sly grin, Matt said, "I think that can be arranged!  Now, will you allow us to return the favor?  Beer always tastes better when it's recycled.  You felt good draining my bladder and I guess our videos were a tutorial!"

Swapping places, Matt and Ty greedily drank their son's piss.  Just one more bonding experience for the 4 of them.  The doorbell rang and Matt grabbed his boxers and went to answer it.  He returned in less than a minute.  "Someone left a note' He said, holding up a piece of paper with a crude drawing of a BioHaz.  He read it aloud...'Sir, I know what goes on here and this is not a threat...I'd actually like to join...here's my number....text me, Sam'  "Let's see if this leads to anything!"  Picking up his phone, he texted, 'Matt here...what do you want?'  the reply came seconds later. 'Sam...newly minted member of POZ Brotherhood' and 2 pics attached, a large BioHaz tat on a smooth ass and a 10" cut hard cock, with precum on the tip.  Matt passed it around for all to look at and texted back, 'impressive..what can I/we do for you?'  Soon a reply, 'I was told to wait for an invite, but I'm bold.  Can we meet? Parked around the corner.'  Again. he showed it to the others and asked, "Shall we?"  Nods all around and he texted back, 'Now just walk in'  "Let's put on our boxers, lest we scare him  off!"  A few minutes later, the door opened.  "Join us in the dining room."

He entered, standing nervously, 5'9" with spiky blonde hair, his prominent bulge visibly throbbing.  "I know it's wrong to be here without an invitation, but when I saw you, I couldn't help myself.  You're my daddy's customer.  Well, Reggie's not blood but he's the only real daddy I've ever had and he's also my bugdaddy.  If you want me to leave, just say so."

"Sit down and relax.  You're among friends." Matt said. "Obviously you know me, so let me introduce you to my little family.  Ty, over there is my boyfriend and lover and these are our sons, MJ and TJ, who also are boyfriends.  Reggie is our candyman which explains why he knows me.  Excuse our breath, we just recycled our beers."

Licking his lips, Sam sighed, "I guess I'm a bit late to get in on that.  Daddy and me do that all the time.  You probably want to know a bit about me.  I was an orphan, adopted as a infant.  The people ho took me in are religious freaks, church twice a week, grace before every meal and while I was grateful for a place to live. I never did have a home or a family.  I celebrated my graduation by sucking a guy's cock and they caught me and tossed me out on my ass.  With nowhere else to go I wound up in a park on the seedy side of town, selling blowjobs for food and cash.  A few weeks later, Reggie came along and as much as he wanted me, sexually, he was more concerned about my well being.  He took me to his house where he gave me a room of my own.  He told me about his business as a drug dealer, but he wouldn't let me be a part of it and he got me this job delivering pizzas.  I always promised myself that I'd only give my cherry to a man I loved who loved me in return.  Within a month, Reggie became that man for me, but he gave me the HIV talk and said I had to consider what it would do to my life.  Just having the talk showed me how much Reggie was in love with me and being totally in love with him, my decision was made.  That first time was pure magic and with Reggie's DNA in me, I finally had a family.  He nursed me through my fuckflu, making love to me no matter how weak I was because it was what I wanted.  After I recovered, he took me to get my tat.  We agree that being in love doesn't require monogamy and it turns me on to see his hot, uncut black cock fucking and getting sucked.  We're both versatile and mostly play as a couple, but we're still free to play on our own.  TJ, MJ, I've seen you guys in school and I envied you being boyfriends.  I wanted to tell you how I felt, but I had no self esteem.  One thing I did do was follow you into the bathroom and got a look at your sexy uncut cocks.  Daddy always talks about the wild parties you guys have and now that I have his bug, I could get an invitation.  Seeing you in the flesh, I just had to make a move.  Did I do wrong?"

MJ and TJ looked at each other as if to say 'Do we tell him' and with a nod from TJ, MJ said, "Aside from sucking each other's cocks and dildo play, TJ and I are both virgins, but we just turned 18 and our dads will be taking our cherries with HIV tonight!"

"Wow, that's beautiful" Sam said smiling. "Your dads must really love you and you must really love them.  Granted, we're not blood but I couldn't love Reggie anymore if he was and as far as I'm concerned he's my real daddy."

Impressed by what he'd heard from Sam and his sons, Matt said, "You did nothing wrong.  Reggie is lucky to have a young man like you.  I don't have to tell you what a hot fuck he is and with what you're packing, I'm sure you're no slouch.  Feel free to tell Reggie about this visit and let him know we approve.  Since we need to take care of our sons, our next party will be on hold.  We want them to be able to fully participate and yes, you'll be invited."

"I've taken up enough of your time, so I'll be going" Sam said. "Thank you for putting up with my intrusion.  Hope your conversion is as wonderful as Reggie made mine, but having met you, I'm sure it will be."

To be continued

• Like 8
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

"I did say he had potential" Matt declared. "Reggie did good by him and by pozzing him!  Hot and piggy, Reggie is a sweet, decent guy.  I'm sure you've seen Ty and me doing dp with him."

TJ whistled and he said, "So, that's Reggie!  I'm impressed that the 3 of you bottomed for each other.  What really amazed us was how your holes opened.  Of course, we have a lot to learn about our asses.  MJ, I'd like Sam to fuck us once we have our dads' virus.  For a cut cock, his is pretty and huge."

Stroking his chin, MJ said, "He's also got that sweet tatted ass.  Looks mighty tasty.  Of course, getting our dads' bug is our first priority!  Daddy Ty, if I can call you that, after my fuckflu, will you fuck me?"

Visibly touched, TJ exclaimed, "Daddy Ty is more than fine with me.  Daddy Matt for TJ.  Just try and stop me from fucking you.  We're family and we'll share everything!  I've loved you since the day you were born."

"Daddy Matt loves you too TJ!  How could I not love the fruit of Ty's loins?  Before you ask, I'll fuck you too!" Matt exclaimed.  We're one twisted family, soon to be a twisted POZ family!"

"Daddy Ty, before Sam was here you talked about stink" MJ said. "TJ and I have sniffed and licked each other's sweaty pits and it's nasty fun.  Can we switch off the a/c so we can get sweaty?"

Grinning ear to ear, Matt said, "There's no need for that when we have a steam room in the basement.  Pits aren't the only stinky place on a man's body!  Speaking from personal experience, Ty has wonderfully nasty stink in his pubes an buttcrack too!"

Not to be outdone, Ty chimed in, "If they could bottle Matt's stink, I'd bathe in it. Still, I'd rather wear Matt 24/7."  He wrapped his arms around Matt. hugging him tightly. "You don't know how good it feels to express how much I love this man.  This is a gift from our sons!  Pun intended!"

"Okay, boxers off and down to the basement!  Time to work up a stink!" Matt demanded.  Naked, the 4 of them went downstairs.  Matt turned the steam room on and they kissed each other while it came up to heat.  "Everybody in!" Matt instructed as the chime sounded indicating it was ready.  There was a bucket of water and a ladle and Matt poured water on the rocks, causing the steam to rise.  Shortly, they all worked up a sweat and the 4 of them explored sweaty bodies with their noses and tongues.  Pits, pubes and buttcracks were wallowed in.  It was a relativity new experience  for the young men, but one they thoroughly enjoyed.  "Let's get out before we overheat."  He turned off the steam room and they went upstairs.  There was enough residual sweat and stink for them to enjoy.  "Chinese for dinner?" He asked and a chorus of 'yes' was the reply.  "The usual?" Again, a chorus of 'yes'.  "Ty, come with me and we'll pick it up!  You can wear my dirty sweats.  I'll get on the app and put the order in.  Wait in the garage while I get my wallet.  This will give our sons some time to themselves."

Hearing the garage door close and the sound of his dad's truck engine, MJ said, "This went better than I expected.  When I kissed my dad properly, I expected him to freak out but after a second he went right into it and it felt so right.  Daddy Ty's kiss is just as amazing, but of course I'm partial to your kisses."

"MJ, we made the right decision." TJ said, in agreement.  "We have to be the 2  luckiest QUEERS in the world!  Not only do we have sexy POZ dads, but tonight we'll be getting the virus from the cocks that made us.  Sharing this with you makes me love you so much more!"

"Like our sexy dads, you and I are boyfriends and lovers and tonight our dads will also be our lovers!"  MJ said.  "If given a choice, I want us all in one bed.  Would it be too much for me to want us sharing a bed from tonight on?  We can alternate houses."

Gently squeezing MJ's thigh, TJ said, "You're such a romantic and I'll never get enough of you, so sharing a bed with you is a given.  Now that their relationship is out in the open, I imagine our dads will want the same arrangement."

In his 'conspicuous' red truck. Matt said, "We certainly have raised a pair of nasty QUEER sons!  They're like us, only more so.  Asking to get knocked up by the cocks that made them was a shock for a minute, but ultimately, it fuckin' turned me on.  Unbeknownst to us, we taught them everything we know, thanks to their hidden cams.  I've never been ashamed of my love for you but our sons did us a favor bringing it out in the open.  Maybe this would be a good time for us to bring our relationship further."

"We do have that triple lot saved up." Ty said, stroking Matt's face. "If we both sell our houses, we can build a real home for the 4 of us.  Most likely, our sons will be wanting to share a bed and on occasion, it'll be the 4 of us."

Smiling flirtatiously, Matt growled.  "You have a romantic and twisted mind and if I wasn't already in love with you, I'd be falling right now.  As soon as our sons are properly infected, we'll meet with the architect.  With all of us under the same room, we'll truly have a home.  Part pigsty of course, but a warm, loving home."

"Call it fate or destiny, but I know in my heart that we were meant to be together." Ty declared. "If my ex hadn't left me we still would've broke up.  Our love is too powerful. Maybe we didn't realize it at the time, but from that first night, we belonged to each other."

Not surprised by what Ty said, it was good to hear his words and Matt felt the same.  "I echo your sentiments, but if we keep this up, I won't be able to drive.  We do owe our sons a debt of gratitude for bringing this to the surface.  Almost there."

Back at the house, MJ said, "Now that the cat is out of the bag, we have a decision to make.  Do we leave the cams or take them out?  I'm thinking we need to capture tonight, not that I won't remember vividly.  Still, there will be 4 of us!"

"You're absolutely right and it'll be something for us to watch every year on our birthday." TJ agreed.  "Of course, though I doubt it, our dads might not agree.  Let's hear what they think, but we need to give them the option."

"Chow time!" Matt announced, coming in from the garage.

To be continued

• Like 7
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

Smiling broadly, MJ said, "Dads, we have a question for you.  Now that you know about the cams in the house, do you want us to take them down or leave them?  Speaking for myself and TJ, we want them to capture tonight's blessed event and have them to watch on special occasions.  After all, tonight, we shall be reborn as poz men with birthday 'gifts' like no other.  I have to say that we enjoyed watching our nasty dads doing nasty things with each other and to other nasty men and yes, I now see the difference of 'with' and 'to'. As lovers it's 'with' and with others it's 'to'.  Whatever the 2 of you decide, we'll do as you wish."

Chiming in, TJ said, "At the risk of trying to be persuasive, I'[m going to add my 2 cents.  Watching our dads not only showed how deeply they love each other, but that MJ and I love each other just as deeply.  Of course, seeing you being nasty with others is a huge fuckin turnon!  The fair thing to do is to show you the videos and let you decide if we keep them or not."

Matt stroked Ty's cheek.  "We should be proud of each other.  Here we are, 2 nasty QUEERS and we both raised nasty QUEER sons who love each other and us!  All that and they're considerate.  Yes, tonight's blessed event should be preserved for posterity.  On a personal note, I'd like to see how I look in action.  Ty's expression of blissful satisfaction is etched in my mind."

"From our first night together, you put that expression of blissful satisfaction on my face, lover!" Ty exclaimed.  I'm proud of both of our sons and I've never been prouder of my love for you.  Sons, we have an announcement that needs to be shared.  Now that our relationship is out in the open, we've decided to make it official.  Once the 2 of you are properly pozzed and over the fuckflu, we'll be building a house for the 4 of us, with 2 master suites so you young men can live openly as lovers and on occasion, the 4 of us can also be lovers."

Holding back tears, Matt said, "Just one more reason why I love this amazing man!  After all these years, he knows what's in my head.  Of course, he know what's in my heart because he's in there!"

"Those 2 sound like a married couple, all lovey dovey!" MJ said.  "Do you think that'll be us someday?  I sure hope so.  TJ, you're in my heart and we have 2 living examples of what a loving couple is.  Let's eat before dinner gets cold.

They ate in silence, exchanging seductive glances between bites and sips of beer.  It was obvious to all how close they had become since the morning.  Finishing his last bite, TJ asked, "Dads, how did you guys get into piss?"

"I'll take this!" Matt declared.  "We'd gone to a kegger at one of the frat houses and of course, we both needed to piss.  Standing side by side at the toilet, I looked down at your dad's pissing cock and damn, I found it sexy!  Reaching down I took it in my hand, feeling the piss flowing through it.  Giving into a sudden urge, I put a finger into his stream and brought it to my mouth.  Bitter but delicious!  Of course how could anything that came out of Ty's cock not be delicious and your dad thought it was hot as well, dipping a finger in my stream and tasting it.  The logical next step was to drink from the tap and we've been doing just that ever since.  As your new dad, would you like to drink from me?  Ty, you can feed MJ."

Both dads fed their new sons and then both sons fed their new dads.  There was piss kissing all around and it gave the 4 of them a new bond.

To be continued

• Like 4
  • Piggy 10

Fidgeting nervously, MJ asked, "Dad, what was my mom like?  You never talk about her, so I thought it might be a painful subject.  It's always been just the 2 of us and I'm more than happy with that, but I'm curious.  Aside from having her red hair, am I anything like her?"

Matt took MJ's hand in his.  "Your mom was a sweet, wonderful woman and I never talked about her, first because you were too young and when you were old enough, I was ashamed that I was betraying her with Ty.  I loved her, but never the way a man loves his wife.  Along with her red hair, you have her sweet temperament and I know she would've loved you and ben proud of the man you've become, QUEER and all.  Like me, she was under the same disillusion that I was bi."

Before his son said anything, Ty spoke up. "I'm not ashamed to admit it, but I married your mom because she was pregnant with you.  Like your daddy Matt, I loved her but I was never in love with her.  I've only ever been in love with daddy Matt and I find myself falling in love with you and TJ.  I don't mean to be harsh but in all, the years since she walked out on us, she never made contact to even ask about you.  Actually, she did us a favor because you're a sweet, kind, considerate young man."

Choking back tears, TJ said, "Thank you for being honest, dad.  I have no reason to call her mom, but the woman who birthed me never deserved to have you.  Daddy Matt is, was and always will be the man who makes you happy, the man who's in love with you, the man you're in love with.    Right at this moment, I'm in love with the 2 of you and with MJ as well."

"Our family has grown!"  MJ declared. "Physically, it's doubled, but where love is concerned, it's grown exponentially.  What a lucky QUEER I am, having 3 amazing, sexy QUEER man who are in love with me as much as I'm in love with them!"

Smiling broadly, Ty said, "This conversation drives home the point of how important tonight will be!"  He whispered something in Matt's ear and Matt nodded.  "No need to worry. this isn't a secret, just wanted Matt's approval.  How would you young men feel about sharing our blood?"

"Blood of your blood!" MJ said. "That and getting fucked by the cocks that made us.  I'm guessing it'll be by injection.  Nothing can be more intimate and bring us even closer together.  It'll also be a bit of added insurance having blood and seed!"

TJ gave MJ's thigh a squeeze.  "I'm pleasantly surprised by the way this is progressing.  When this was the germ of an idea, we had no idea if our dads would be repulsed by our plans.  Here they are, not only embracing them, but taking it to new, intimate levels."

"We need to get something at home!" Ty declared.  "TJ, come with me!"

To be continued

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

Matt reached under MJ's wifebeater to stroke his hairy chest, grabbing NJ's hand so he could do the same.  "While we were picking up dinner daddy Ty and I had a talk.  Our first fuck should be the one to infect you, so a few broken blood vessels will make fertile ground for my seed.  You and I both know that it'll be ay more intimate and loving than an ordinary fuck, likely the same level of intimacy as with daddy Ty, just different because you're the man I created!"

Next door, Ty led TH upstairs to his son's bathroom.  Picking up TJ's toothbrush, he asked, "Do you know what we'll be doing with this?"

"I've read about hole brushing as part of the pozzing process, and using my own toothbrush to do it will add to the intimacy." TJ replied. "Dad, you're so good to me.  Just think, tonight you'll become my lover, fucking me poz with the cock that created me."

As Ty and TJ returned, Matt said, "Now that we're all here, I think we need to give you young men a total cleanout.  My bathroom  has a huge shower and 2 separate hoses.  It's also a his and his with 2 toilets.  Let's take off what little we're wearing and leave it here.  We won't be leaving our bed except to eat and use the bathroom."  Naked, the 4 of them practically ran up the stairs, with MJ taking a brief detour to get his toothbrush, setting it down next to TJ's on the nightstand.  In the shower, the 2 young men stood under the shower heads.  Both valves were set for the hose. "Hands against the wall.  Ty, insert the hose into TJ's butt while I do the same with MJ."  They did just that.  "Water on!"  Less tan a minute later, they slid the hoses out.  "Now, into the bedroom until  you're ready to expel."  MJ and TJ emptied their bowels and after a second round of the hose, everything was clear.

To be continued

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

"Young men, get in the middle of the bed!" Matt said, opening a dresser drawer and retrieving points, tourniquets and alcohol preps. "As blood of my blood I'll be injecting my viral blood into your veins as well as making your hole bleed a bit.  This shall be an act of love as well as some added insurance.  MJ, TJ, are you okay with this""

"Sure!" they said in unison as TY and Matt joined their sons in bed.  Applying the tourniquets, Matt and Ty found suitable veins, wiping them and inserting the points and drawing a bit of blood.  Next, the tourniquets were wrapped around TJ's and MJ's arms, wiping the area and inserting the blood filled syringes and injecting them.  Instinctively, the 4 of them licked each other's blood.

In a state of bliss, MJ said, "I truly am blood of your blood and I actually feel you in me.  TJ and I laid out the basics when we came up with this plan but this is far beyond anything we imagined!"

"MJ is absolutely right!" TJ exclaimed. "I've loved you since the day I was born, but with your blood in my veins, that love is stronger.  Of course, I love daddy Matt and MJ just as much and I look forward to the near future when we all share the same virus!"

Ty chimed in, "I think we need to save the syringes as a souvenir of tonight.  Maybe we can make a scrapbook.  Look at our 4 cocks, throbbing and leaking precum.  I haven't been this excited since my first night with Matt!" 

Picking up the 2 toothbrushes, MJ passed TJ the one that belonged to him.  "TJ, repeat after me. Dad, take this toothbrush and put it in my ass.  Rough it up and break some blood vessels. make fertile ground for your seed to grow."

TJ repeated MJ's words verbatim.  Kissing each other, they handed their toothbrushes to their dads.

"We'll put these in the scrapbook too!  But they need to be used in their mouths tomorrow."  Matt said. "Let's start on the count of three.  Younf men, spread your cheeks, One. Two. Three!"

Looking down, their son's virgin puckers were tantalizing. ripe for the picking.  In unison, they inserted the toothbrushes, twirling them around, as their sons winced then smiled.  A brief session of this and the toothbrushes were removed, tinged pink.  Their sons smiled with satisfaction.

"Dad, daddy Ty, would  you bite our holes?" MJ suggested. "You can kiss us with our ass blood on your lips and be blood of our blood!"

To be continued

• Like 1
  • Piggy 7