Middle age happy πŸ˜ƒ life!

bbpigbtm

Hey men, question? I have a great husband, been yrs together & great homelife! He top & i am the btm, he know i have a pass & lived. In nyc . I just found a bookstore in NH that has booths & gh. My old self woke up, and miss my true slut. Is it wrong too go visit booth and plant my mouth over the gh for all? I will not meet these guys, just be helping out?

7 hours ago, bbpigbtm said:

Hey men, question? I have a great husband, been yrs together & great homelife! He top & i am the btm, he know i have a pass & lived. In nyc . I just found a bookstore in NH that has booths & gh. My old self woke up, and miss my true slut. Is it wrong too go visit booth and plant my mouth over the gh for all? I will not meet these guys, just be helping out?

Offering your mouth but not your ass doesn't sound like you're fully committed to doing what men need to get off. It sounds like some of your "old self" still has yet to awaken...

7 hours ago, bbpigbtm said:

You should be doing that. Seabrook? Manchester?

11 hours ago, bbpigbtm said:

I have a great husband, been yrs together & great homelife!

I'd suggest you measure ^ against the Great Awakening.Β  You haven't mentioned whether either of you are already getting "outside" action, or been together monogamously, so we can't reply responsibly without a bit more info.Β  Would he be pissed if you did?Β  If you did and he didn't?Β  Would it be a threat to your relationship?Β Β 

Since you "miss your true slut" from the past, only you can decide whether that fact would interfere with your "great home life".Β  The only thing thatΒ might be "wrong" about sucking off Cocks in that gh would be if you tried to do it on the sneak, i.e. without telling him, in that it could threaten that great home life.Β  But these are questions only you can answer for yourself.Β Β 

• Upvote 2

Ultimately your going to have to ask yourself A) how important is doing this to you?

B) If you're caught how will your husband respond?

C) Are you ok with lying to your husbandΒ 

It can become a slippery slope. We start by justifying one action then we start justifying going a little further until One is doing things they swore they never do.

I've said it on this site before one has to count the cost. If what you're going to do goes sideways can you deal with the outcome?

• Upvote 2

Here's a little thought experiment:Β  How would you feel if one of the cocks that came through the hole was your hubby's?Β  Would you be turned on? Disappointed? Embarrassed? Jealous? Then consider how he'd feel knowing you were doing that.Β  Maybe you could suggest a "date night" at the ABS and see what cums of it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

There are varied definitions of cheating....form some, it only means fucking/getting fucked....if that applies to your husband, go suck all the cock you want.Β  If not, tread carefully.

Which calls to mind Bill Clinton's statement "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ejaculaTe said:

Which calls to mind Bill Clinton's statement "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

The only thing Bill Clinton was guilty of was bad taste in women.....he should've gone with our team....we swallow and know how to keep a secret!

• Like 2

On 5/29/2022 at 7:10 AM, bbpigbtm said:

No judging, bu you asked.

Lying and cheating is not always good.

Only you can make the decision

For me, I would tell your husband and have a conversation, just out of respect.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

The only thing Bill Clinton was guilty of was bad taste in women

I'll say !!!Β  Remember that skinny little one with the crooked tits?Β  One would think that a President, determined to cheat, could at least come up with something moderately attractive.Β  That vacant, silly little girl with the blue cum-rag of a dress was what he settled for?Β  HRC was no lofty prize, but really .....Β 

Β 

I think you should do it, even if you don't tell your husband and you are technically "cheating". If you love him and wanna keep your marriage, keeping your true slut locked up it's not good! The true slut is gonna come up eventually, so keep her nice and quiet feeding her some dicks from time to time πŸ˜‰